Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis Ch. 05

Story Info
Vaia gets some intensive training.
6.6k words
4.92
6.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had washed out Vaia's suit before breakfast, and it's been hanging out to dry all day. It slipped back onto her more easily than before. Like a second skin. While her House suit is suited to the environment of the hive, Vaia thinks, this one is suited to environment of her mistress's whims.

Rebeck has donned her own black body-suit again. Sash's curves are accentuated in red lingerie.

Vaia lies bent over the edge of the bed, her ass on display. The spreader bar keeps her legs wide. Her arms are back in her arm-binder. It still feels uncomfortable but... It's already more familiar. She can imagine... she imagines this starting to feel right.

"So," Rebeck says, "do you often go clubbing, Vaia? Do you go around the hive and party like a dumb whore?"

"No, Mistress," Vaia replies. "It was one of the first times I'd been out. I knew just where I wanted to go. I went out looking for... something like this."

Sash is groping her ass. "You certainly found it! Did we go further than you were expecting?"

Vaia has been instructed to respond to Sash's questions. "Yes. But I liked it! Or I'm learning to."

"And we know you like this!" Sash has fastened on one of Rebeck's smaller cocks. "We've found the evidence!" She rubs the tip of it against Vaia's yielding pucker. "Happy for me to go first?" she asks Rebeck politely.

Rebeck grins. "Be my guest, babe."

Sash returns her full attention to the girl in front of her. "I don't do this so often as her. I like to be begged for the special privilege of getting ass-fucked by me." She pushes the dildo against Vaia's asshole. "Tell me you want my cock in you, you cute piece of trash."

"I want your cock in my ass, Sash!" Vaia pipes up loudly.

"Tell me you want to get fucked hard."

"I want to get fucked hard in the ass, Sash!"

Sash smears some more lube over the toy. She's already sprayed plenty inside Vaia.

"Well aren't you the luckiest girl in the hive right now? You're getting what you want."

Vaia cries out loudly as Sash pushes into her. She knows they want her to be noisy. In this room, her inhibitions are falling away. She is their slut.

Unlike Rebeck, Sash does not immediately force her way in to the hilt. Instead, she takes her time, probing around and testing Vaia's responses. She whispers nasty things down to Vaia, and asks if this is good for her, if it hurts, if she likes it. Vaia responds with pleas for more of anything, everything. Sash's hands rest on Vaia's ass and hips. Vaia can feel her sharp nails.

"She's tight," Sash groans as she works her hips.

"Not bad, huh?" remarks Rebeck. Vaia can't tell where she is or what she's doing. "Still tight after what I've been doing to her? Well-built, these Van Saars. Well-designed. Good powers of recovery, that's for sure."

Sash laughs. "She'll need them!"

Vaia gasps as Sash pulls out of her completely. Sash takes a moment before ramming back in, this time thrusting in deep until her hips slap into Vaia's butt.

"Ohhh...! Yes, baby! Take it, you cute little whore!"

Sash begins to fuck her with a long series of hard, fast strokes. Her nails dig into Vaia's hips. Vaia loves the feeling of being taken like this. The phallus Sash is using isn't quite so big as Rebeck's current choice. She isn't pushing Vaia's limits. She's just making her feel great.

"Mistress! I'm coming!" she cries out.

"Yes, come on my cock, baby!" Sash cackles appreciatively.

Sash varies her pace. She goes slow for a while, then picks up speed and slaps Vaia's ass. Then she pauses for a while, with barely the tip in, wiggling it around idly. She reaches down and grabs Vaia's clit between two fingers, causing Vaia to announce another orgasm to her mistress.

"Does she really have to do that every time?" Sash asks.

"Until I change her standing orders," says Rebeck. "It's good to get an idea of how sensitive she is."

Sash laughs.

"You're messing around with her," says Rebeck. "My turn."

Sash shrugs and pulls out. Rebeck takes over her position.

Vaia yelps as a familiar gloved hand cracks across her rear.

Smack!

"Right, bitch. Hope Sash warmed you up a little. Enough amateur hour for now. Time for you to get a proper butt-fuck."

Vaia whimpers at that. She's shaking as she awaits the next blow.

Smack!

"I can't tell whether she's quivering with fear or excitement, Sash. Good thing I don't care, right?"

Sash chuckles daemonically as she watches Rebeck line up her ten-incher with Vaia's waiting hole.

Her ass never says no to her mistress, thinks Vaia...

"Ahhh!" she screams as she's pierced.

"See? Right in."

"Wow." Sash is a little taken aback.

Rebeck begins her forceful rhythm.

Snap!

She has her crop in one hand. She strikes Vaia across the back with it.

"Give me this bitch for another ten days, I'll have her taking... thirteen? Fourteen? I'm not sure where her limit would be in the long run. She's not too small, and she's... stretchy."

"I never quite get the fixation on sizes," remarks Sash, not taking her eyes off the girl's writhing ass. "Although, okay. The results can be impressive."

Rebeck lands another blow on the spasming Vaia. She thrusts with a steady, hip-slamming rhythm. Full, deep thrusts that withdraw until only the tip is inside Vaia, before pushing back in deep. Rebeck holds back the real intensity for now, just keeping up a continual, deep fuck, spiced with cracks of her crop across her slut's back and bound arms. It drives Vaia wild.

"You think this is too much, slave? We're just getting started with you. You're in for hours of this. We're only going to get harder and rougher with you!"

Whap! Snap!

"How do you feel about that, you little Van Saar slut?" Rebeck shouts down at her helpless victim. "Tell me!"

"I want it! I want it all, Mistress!" Vaia cries out. "Do me! Everything!"

"Yeah. You take cock like a good slut," Rebeck compliments.

Her steady, powerful thrusts maintain their unforgiving rhythm. Rebeck's hips slap hard into Vaia's buttocks at the end of each stroke. She rails Vaia's ass with the long, thick strap-on cock.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ooh! Ooh! Ohh!"

Rebeck is enjoying Vaia's enthused noises. She's rising up to the high she gets from her power over a controlled, submitted slave. She has to control herself from going even faster and harder. Something about this is making Rebeck feel even better than usual. Maybe Sash is right. Maybe Vaia is special.

She cracks the crop across her back harder than before. Maybe. Can't let her know it though!

"That's it. Take that cock, bitch," Rebeck growls.

"I'm coming, Mistress," says Vaia softly. Her hips buck in an extra little spasm as she climaxes.

Rebeck allows herself a little half-smile, but doesn't waver in her established rhythm. She's proud that she's built her body into an engine that can fuck like this. It's driving her new slave's body into a state of bliss.

Sash hops up onto the bed and sits in front of Vaia. She lifts her head up. "Hey, baby!" Vaia draws in a breath and then starts to poke a tongue out in readiness.

Sash giggles. "We're not doing that right now, cutie. I just want to check on you. And watch your cute face," she says in a light, airy voice. "How do you feel right now, baby? How's that cock feel up inside you?"

"It feels good." Vaia smiles up at her. "Oh, it's so good, Sash. Ahh! It shouldn't feel so good!"

Sash strokes her hair and kisses her forehead. "Yes, it should, baby. Your body's feeling good, isn't it?" Vaia nods. "And your mind... You love being under control, don't you, baby?"

"Yes... Ohh, yes!... I do."

"Don't question it, baby. It feels so right, doesn't it?" Vaia's nodding frantically. "Let all those doubts fade away," Sash encourages her. "Let us enjoy you. Let it sweep you away."

"Aah! Ooh! Ahh! Yes! It feels so right!"

Rebeck can't help but smile. Sash can talk a girl into just about anything. But with Vaia, she really might mean it. Rebeck keeps pumping her strap-on in Vaia's ass. She has attached the dildo so that it's not even rubbing her clit, so she can focus on teaching Vaia to endure a long session, or perhaps enjoy one, in the kinky Van Saar girl's case. She watches Sash's focused, caring interaction with her slave. Even Rebeck as her best friend can't tell whether this is genuine, or the prelude to some imaginative new torture on her part. With Sash, it might easily be both.

"Shhh, baby. Don't worry about anything," Sash soothes.

Rebeck grins and keeps thrusting.

"I just want to make Mistress happy. I want to make you both happy!"

"You are, baby. You're doing so good." Sash is planting kisses on Vaia's face. "What are we going to do with you? You're so fucking perfect."

Rebeck can't contain herself. She beats Vaia hard across the back with the crop, intentionally catching Sash on the back of the head with the end of it.

"Ow! The fuck, Reb?"

"Stop building up the fucking bitch's pretensions! She's a worthless slut only good for taking cock."

Snap!

"She'll never cope with another two days with us!"

Whap!

"She'll be crying and pleading to be let go before the night is out!"

Snap!

"Get up, Sash. Time for you to spell me, babe."

Sash grumbles, still with a hand over her head where she got whacked, but gets up and goes over behind Vaia. Rebeck pulls out with a pop, causing Vaia to gasp, and then crumple onto the bed, strings cut.

Seeing Vaia's broken-in pucker, Sash cheers up. "Yeah, I guess I could go for a little more of this," she says as she takes Rebeck's spot. "Hey Vaia!"

"Grmmm?" Vaia raises her head and turns it as best she can to look up at Sash behind her.

"Your mistress says you're a useless slut, Vaia. Is she right?" Sash grins wickedly.

"Yes," grunts Vaia.

"Oh she is, huh?"

Reaching down, Sash starts to rub the tip of her own dildo up and down Vaia's crack.

"Yes! I'm... a worthless slut only good for taking cock!"

Sash looks at Rebeck, as if she's made a point. Rebeck just shrugs.

Sash chuckles and looks back to Vaia. Then she rams her cock right into Vaia's hole, which takes the smaller phallus all the way without any resistance at all.

"Ahh! Sash! Fuck!"

Sash starts to fuck her in short strokes, staying deep, revelling in her power to make Vaia twitch and squirm.

"You like that, don't you, dirty girl?"

"Mmm... fuck yes!"

Sash begins to reach down, meaning to play with Vaia's clit. But Rebeck suddenly interposes, blocking her hand with her crop. Sash gives her a furious look, but Rebeck shakes her head sternly. Not yet.

In place of that, Sash takes her fishnet gloves out of the tops of her thigh-high stockings. She puts them on. They are fitted with long sharp fake nails. She slips her hands inside Vaia's suit, fastens them onto her flanks, and sinks the nails into her.

"Ack! Sash! That hurts!" Vaia protests.

Snap!

Rebeck brings down her crop across Vaia's shoulders.

"It's meant to hurt, slut! Shut up and take it!"

Sash begins to thrust. Unlike Rebeck, there is nothing steady or rhythmic about her movements. The speed, force and depth of her strokes continually changes. Sometimes she rests deep inside and just grinds against Vaia. At other times, she pulls all the way out before each thrust, and enjoys repeatedly busting back into Vaia's rear.

Rebeck smiles. This is the side of Sash she wants to unleash. Whenever Vaia makes any sound in reaction to her unpredictable treatment, Rebeck responds to it with a snap of her crop across the slut's shoulders.

"Bitch! Shut up!"

Snap!

Sash is grinning broadly. Getting into it now, while she thrusts, she rakes her nails across Vaia's butt.

Vaia squeaks. And receives another sharp blow from Rebeck for her trouble.

Sash scratches Vaia's other cheek, harder. She draws blood. Vaia wails in real pain now.

"Hah! I got you now, you whore! You like that don't you?"

Whap!

"Ohh! Sash stop! Oh fuck... Please stop!"

Sash reaches down into the suit and rakes Vaia's thigh.

"I said you like that, don't you, you filthy whore!?"

"Ohh! Sash! Yes," Vaia gasps out obediently. "I love it. Hurt me, Sash, please."

This is too much for Rebeck. She starts to laugh. She moves away from the bed to get herself a drink.

Sash licks some blood off her claws, then returns her focus to fucking Vaia's ass. Vaia begins to moan loudly. Sash enjoys her responses. She finds this so much more fun with someone who's so clearly into it. With her nails, she mainly teases and threatens now, but occasionally she uses one to trace a red line across Vaia's rear. If Vaia were hers, she thinks, she'd write her name.

"Mmm! Yeah, baby." Sash begins a series of intense, full, deep thrusts. "Take my cock, baby. Be good for me, baby. Take it!"

Vaia's longing replies are wordless moans. She is stretched and filled. She's being rocked to her core. She can feel a familiar tightening deep inside her. She's going to come.

"Ahh! I'm coming! Mistress!!"

Rebeck is drawn back over by her cries. She hands Sash the bottle of krozer, from which the Escher takes a swig.

Rebeck takes the bottle back, leans down and whispers into Sash's ear. "I admit it. You were right. She's just too good. We'll do everything we can to keep her."

Sash grins back at her happily. She pulls Rebeck's head down and gives her friend a quick, sloppy kiss. Thank you, she mouths.

Then Sash claps her hands to Vaia's flanks and begins pounding her with new intensity. A couple of minutes of that, and she brings herself to a shuddering climax. Pulling out, her legs feel weak, and she slips and yelps as she falls and bumps her ass on the floor.

Sash giggles. "Gimme that bottle, babe. Slut's all yours."

Rebeck hands it down and steps up behind Vaia. The Van Saar girl soon begins receiving Rebeck's uncompromising, rhythmic thrusts again.

This isn't going to stop! Vaia realises. Taking it in turns like this, neither of them is going to tire. While her ass gets no respite at all.

Her moan is long, quiet and deep. Vaia shudders and relaxes, giving herself up to the irresistible, agonising, ceaseless pleasure.

***

Vaia doesn't know how much later it is. Sash is lying on the bed in front of her, all but passed out. Both of the girls have taken several turns railing Vaia. But Rebeck is still going strong behind her, her strap-on still probing the depths of Vaia's loosened ass.

"How are you doing, slut?" she calls down at Vaia.

The girl can only manage a soft drooling moan.

Rebeck thinks about punishing her lack of response, but then smiles and tosses the crop away.

"You've been really good, Vaia. Don't get used to it, but I think we might allow you a reward or two. Sash?"

Sash pops back to life and leans towards Vaia. "Yeah, baby. You're amazing." She licks the drool from Vaia's lips and pushes a kiss onto her. She sticks her fingers into her own mouth, licks them and then offers them to Vaia. The girl sucks on them gently.

Rebeck keeps up her thrusts, but now slips off one of her gloves with a snap. She slips her hand down between Vaia's legs, pinches her clit between thumb and forefinger, and shoves the rest into her sopping cunt.

"Mmaaggllpp!!" Vaia starts to buck as she begins climaxing uncontrollably. Anything she tries to say is muffled by Sash's fingers.

Rebeck keeps fingering her, and her strap-on keeps pounding into her ass.

"I know you're coming, girl." Rebeck can't help smiling. "Just enjoy it."

Sash withdraws her fingers, and starts kissing Vaia again. Through the delicious enthusiasm she responds with, Vaia expresses all the enjoyment she is getting from the rolling orgasms that Rebeck is inducing.

Rebeck changes the angle of her thrusts, and pushes all of her fingers in as far as she can. Vaia grunts, and her legs kick in their restraints, as another wave of orgasms hits her. Watching the cute girl spasm, Rebeck hits her own high with a satisfied gasp. She feels as though she's been for a good run.

She slows down the pace of her motions, and then stops altogether, pulling out. Sash pops her head up. Rebeck offers her her wet fingers, and Sash greedily sucks Vaia's juices off them.

Vaia whimpers weakly as the other two pull her up fully onto the bed and roll her over. Rebeck detaches the spreader bar and sympathetically rubs some feeling back into her suited feet and ankles.

Sash gives her a look like she's grown another head. "What you doing?"

"We got a precious one here. She might well be for keeps. Gonna have my fun, but I don't want to do any damage to her."

It excites Vaia when they talk about her like she's not really here. Not a real person.

Sash smiles. "I really did persuade you, then?"

"She persuaded me. She's just so into it. Aren't you, Vaia?"

Words bubble out of her. "Yes, Mistress."

"You're going soft," Sash says to Rebeck, looking to provoke.

Rebeck just grins back. "Watch your mouth." She collects the bottle of krozer from the table. "Let's bring her to another level of Assimilation."

Sash unzips the front of Vaia's suit, and exposes her breasts. Rebeck tips the bottle of krozer, pouring the syrupy contents of the bottle all over Vaia's face and chest.

"Mmm!!" Vaia gulps down the krozer that lands in her mouth, and licks up more from around her lips. Rebeck and Sash go to work on her breasts, licking up the pools of krozer as it mixes with Vaia's sweat. Some of it they dribble into Vaia's open, waiting mouth. She notices the sweetness of the taste most.

Then Rebeck pours on some more, before emptying the last of it into Vaia's eager mouth.

When Rebeck and Sash are done licking the krozer off Vaia's tits, they sprawl alongside her on the bed, each propping their heads up on one elbow and looking down at her.

"So, Vaia..." Sash begins.

"We really like you, Vaia," says Rebeck. "We're hoping you'll consider visiting us again... Not that we're done with this time just yet, by any means."

"Yeah," Sash agrees. "Maybe you might even think about... moving in with us?"

"Oh!!" screams Vaia. "That would be so coo--"

She hushes when Rebeck puts a finger on her lips. "Don't decide just yet, sweet girl. There are more games we haven't played with you yet... You might find you don't like them all."

"That's right," says Sash. "It's all a rush for you right now. But we wanted to let you know that we want to keep you, cutie." She boops Vaia's nose. Vaia giggles.

"Let's get your poor arms free," says Rebeck, lifting Vaia up and unfastening the binder. "What kind of monster would treat you like this?" she coos unconvincingly.

Vaia turns her head. "I think I'm getting used to it, Mistress."

"Good girl," Rebeck says, as she throws the binder aside. She gives Vaia a kiss on the cheek.

"Well," says Sash. "I've got to book." She hops off the bed.

"Sash?" says Rebeck, curiously, while helping Vaia to sit up. Vaia looks after her with a moue of disappointment.

Sash shrugs. "Got a hook-up."

"Someone more fun than us?" asks Rebeck, doubtfully.

"We'll see," grins Sash. "One of your colleagues. Maybe two. Arranged it in the gym earlier."

"They'll let you down..." says Rebeck.

"They're leaving in a few days," shrugs Sash. "I've been flirting with them since we got here. Seems only fair to back it up. Besides, they're off-worlders. You never know what you're gonna get with off-worlders. Got to change and shower." She scampers off. "Have fun, you two!" she calls from outside the door.

Rebeck turns to Vaia, who's still sitting on the bed, rubbing her wrists. "That's just Sash," she says. "She'll always find some reason to skip out. This one's... probably true, but she might easily just make something up because she wants to take a lazy bath and crash."

12