Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She creeps towards Vaia, licking her lips. "She just... doesn't have the stamina. Not like us, right, my special little slut?"

"Right," says Vaia. "Mistress."

Rebeck lets out a growl, leaning in, biting at the side of her neck. "I'm going to make more demands of you now, Vaia. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes, Mistress," says Vaia.

"Good girl," Rebeck says. She smiles, gets off the bed and stands up. "Sit on the floor. Make yourself comfortable there."

"Yes, Mistress," Vaia responds. Her own body doesn't respond so quickly, but she moves her stiff limbs and gets onto the floor. She finds a rug, and pulls it under her. She has a feeling her knees are going to thank her for it later.

Rebeck goes into the washroom briefly, then emerges and rummages in a drawer in one of her dressers. She produces yet another dildo. It is almost as long as, but significantly less thick than, the one it replaces in her strap-on harness. She steps towards Vaia.

"When Sash mentioned me blowing money on sex toys," she begins to explain, "these were the big-ticket items. That's why I don't just leave these ones lying all over the floor." She touches an area of skin on her abdomen, and it opens like a flap to reveal... a tiny socket? Vaia never noticed it was there before.

Rebeck draws a little wire out of the dildo and plugs it into that socket, twisting to lock it in place. "With oral," she says, "I need to be able to feel everything my slave is doing. To judge if they're accepting their training properly. And with one of these..." She slides one finger lightly down the length of the cock, shuddering as the sensation transmits. "With one of these, I can feel it all. Even better than the real thing!"

Vaia thinks that she would still like to see her mistress's real thing, but she is suitably impressed nonetheless.

Rebeck is standing over her. "What do you see when you look at me?" Rebeck asks.

"You're--" Vaia begins, but pauses. She wants to give her more than just an automatic response, even if it would be a true one. "... Mistress, I see the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Who does things to me that seem to come straight out of my fantasies."

Rebeck smiles. "Such sweet things you say. Careful. At this rate I might start to find it difficult to be properly rough with you, slave." She gestures. "Sit up. On your knees."

Vaia complies, putting her hands in her lap and leaning back to present her breasts nicely. The cock is close to her face. She's nervous, but she reminds herself that all she has to do is obey Rebeck's commands.

Rebeck looks down at her poised, obedient slut, and her smile begins to turn evil. "We're going to start your oral training for real now, bitch. I expect you to perform very well." She reaches down and ruffles Vaia's hair, then tugs on it forcefully, making the girl look her in the eye. "If you disappoint me, it could undo the good impression you've made so far."

She puts one hand on her hips and seizes the shaft of her strap-on with the other, giving it a few waves in front of Vaia's face before bringing the tip to her lips.

"Open up."

Vaia obliges, opening her mouth as far as she can. She lets the dildo enter her mouth without resistance. It isn't rubber, she realises. It's not cold either. It touches her tongue. It tastes... sweet and strange. A strangeness that demands she taste it more, to understand it. Without thought, her tongue starts to roam around it.

Rebeck stares down at her hauntingly, maintaining eye contact as she feeds the cock into Vaia's mouth and works it back and forth with her hips.

"Mmm. I like what you're doing with your tongue, slut. A good start at least. But--"

Snap!

The crop! Where had she hidden that? It hit Vaia across the shoulder blades.

"Nngghh!!"

Vaia panicked as she realised she'd bitten down in her pain.

Rebeck laughed. "Remember, slave, it isn't real. Bite down as much as you like! Nothing painful even transmits!"

Vaia is relieved, and starts to lick the tool in her mouth again, but gets another crack across her upper back.

"I need you to suck as well, bitch! You might not have done this for real before, but I know you're a slut with a mind full of filth. You know what I want to feel! Suck my cock, slave!"

Whap!

"Suck my cock!"

Under the blows, Vaia obeys. She starts to suck. And suck. And suck some more. She even starts to moan around it! She loves the flavour. It's that of some kind of off-world 'fruit', she thinks, but there's something oily to it. The texture of it... The outside is soft, giving and leathery. But there's a hard, unyielding core within. It's long. Only a third of it is in her mouth. She knows her mistress will make her take all of it. She sucks Rebeck's cock.

Snap!

"It's not going to melt in your mouth, bitch! Suck harder than that!"

She wants to please her mistress. She wants to show she's enjoying it. Vaia sucks harder. She's not used to doing this. But... It's her mistress. She sucks intently, trying to do things that she's read about with her mouth, lips and tongue. She hopes her mistress is enjoying it.

Rebeck lets up with the crop. "That's it. Good. Show plenty of enthusiasm. I'll teach you the technique. Just work hard for me, slut."

Vaia redoubles her efforts. She sucks her cock. She loves her mistress. She's going to teach Vaia how to suck her cock the way she likes. She wants that. She sucks harder. She sucks the long, hard, delicious cock. She feels a hand rubbing her head, Rebeck holding her in place. Vaia relaxes. She's doing what Rebeck wants. She's sucking her cock. She wants to be able to stay with her. She wants to learn to please her better than anyone else ever could. She worships Rebeck's cock.

A few moments later, Rebeck withdraws and steps back. Vaia leans after it, whining, and might have fallen on her face if not for the hand on her head holding her.

Rebeck laughs. "Good start. Take a break, girl."

She lets go, and Vaia falls back on her haunches, breathing hard.

"You like the taste?"

"Yes, Mistress," Vaia answers.

"Good. This one's a good size for you for now, I think, so you'll be tasting a lot of it."

Rebeck adjusts the strap-on, and tightens the harness. As she does so, Vaia looks at it. Now that she knows what to expect, it looks so appetizing. It looks delicious. She wants to taste it again. She's going to get good at sucking it.

Rebeck spots Vaia's expression. "Enjoying yourself, are you, bitch?"

"I am, Mistress. Thank you for letting me suck your cock."

Rebeck likes the way Vaia says it. "Oh? You want to be my good little cock-sucker, do you?"

"Yes, Mistress! Please teach me how!" Vaia says, excitedly.

"Yeah, I can do that," Rebeck drawls lazily.

She steps back up to Vaia's position on the floor. Vaia sits up and opens wide.

Rebeck puts both hands on Vaia's head, letting the crop dangle from her wrist. "First, you get your mouth filled with cock."

Rebeck pushes forward, feeding the dildo in until Vaia's taken enough to fill her mouth.

"Next, you give me a long, hard suck to show me how pleased you are to be tasting me again."

She grins as she watches Vaia begin to suck feverishly on her strap-on. It feels great.

"Good. Stop."

Unwillingly, Vaia stops sucking.

"Now, I feed you all of it, to show you that you can take it."

Rebeck grips Vaia's head firmly, and takes another half-step closer. She pushes her hips forward uncompromisingly, until the tip of her cock breaches Vaia's throat.

Vaia feels like she ought to be panicking. Gagging. But it feels fine. Good, even. Who designed her this way! she wonders. Rebeck pushes again, and now the phallus slides down as far as it will go. Rebeck's crotch hairs rub Vaia's nose.

"Wow." Rebeck can't help but say it. "You take that like... like my best girl. You're always going to be my best girl, aren't you, Vaia?"

Vaia nods. It's stretching her throat and it just feels good!

Slowly, Rebeck draws back until the dildo pops out of Vaia's throat.

"Mmm. Now you start to do your job, slut. Start sucking."

Vaia sucks fiercely. Rebeck keeps teaching her things she didn't know about herself. About her body. She loves her. She wants to be with her. She's never thought about leaving her clan before, but now... Vaia closes her eyes, and puts all other thoughts aside. She devotes her whole being to sucking this tasty cock.

Rebeck is very pleased so far. She massages Vaia's head as she works.

"That's it. Okay, Vaia, you're ready for something more advanced. I want you to move your head back and forth while you suck. First, pull back until you have just the head in, stop there, and suck."

Vaia does as she's told. She sucks on the head of Rebeck's cock. It feels good, sucking this way. In some ways, even better than when she was taking it all in. Now she gets to focus on the most sensitive part. Or at least, it would be that on a regular organ. She has no idea just how Rebeck has this device wired. One way or another, she seeks to explore it in detail.

"Mmm. I like that. Swirl your tongue all around the tip."

Vaia can feel her own desire rise as she does what Rebeck wants. This is great! In her fantasies, she hasn't often dwelt on this kind of oral sex. But Rebeck, and the capacities of Vaia's own body, are making it so much better than she might possibly have guessed. Sucking on this cock feels... awesome. Vaia glances up at the towering Goliath girl leering down at her. She's so powerful. Vaia realises she's starting to get wet again. Just from this, from the incredible power of this woman's body, and the unbelievable feelings she's experiencing right now.

"Good. Now, take a little more in... That's it. Stop there. Hold and suck there for about 30 seconds."

Again, Vaia does what she's told, sucking on three or four inches of sweet dick now. She's getting used to the feel of it in her mouth. The way it stretches her lips. The taste of it. And she loves the way Rebeck instructs her. She could... A very large part of Vaia wants to spend her life obeying that commanding voice.

"That's long enough. Now fill your mouth."

Obediently, Vaia leans forward. She takes as much as she can in, stopping when the head is rubbing against the back of her mouth.

"Good girl. Stay there. Suck."

Vaia does. Rebeck grins, marvelling at how good the Van Saar girl is. They'd found themselves a real prize this time, she feels sure.

"Mmm. Well done, Vaia. Now, back to the head, and repeat it all."

Vaia understands. Rebeck wants to feel her subserviently following the routine she's just been taught. So, she does. She goes through it all again, doing as instructed, pausing at each point she was told. She sucks Rebeck's cock. Vaia is really starting to enjoy herself now. She sucks her cock. She loves it. She loves sucking this cock!

"Yeah!" exclaims Rebeck as Vaia returns to the head for the third time. "You're a quick learner."

Rebeck removes her hands from Vaia's head, just enjoying the submissive efforts her new slut is displaying. She takes the crop again and cracks it a couple of times into her own hand.

"Now we make things interesting, my sweet girl. I want you to work with just the right rhythm. If I decide you're going too fast or too slow..."

Snap!

The crop cracks across Vaia's shoulders.

"If you pause too long, or not long enough..."

Whap!

"And, of course, sometimes it may just amuse me to hit you anyway."

Snap!

Rebeck cracks her crop again, which causes the slave to emit a yelp around the cock in her mouth.

"And if you let being hit disrupt your work... Well, you know what to expect."

Whap! Snap! Whap!

One way or another, thinks Vaia, it seems like she is going to get beaten. Her mistress really knows what she likes.

Vaia keeps following the steps her mistress has taught her. Head moving back and forth. Stopping at each instructed point to suck. Always trying to do something new with her tongue to find something that will please Rebeck more.

Snap!

But however hard she tries to get it right, sometimes Rebeck strikes her. Vaia is finding it increasingly easy to go to a submissive core within her and accept whatever mistreatment she gets. She tries as best she can not to let even the hardest blows affect her continual motions.

Whap! Snap! Whap! Snap! Snap!

Something triggers Rebeck to unleash a flurry of heavy blows. Vaia can't help but quail under them, and drops, the strap-on slipping out of her mouth, falling face first onto the floor. She lies there on the floor for long moments, gasping in pain as more blows rain down on her ass.

At last, despite the whipping, Vaia pushes herself up and steadies herself on her knees again, licking her lips and opening her mouth as she offers herself in readiness once more.

Rebeck smiles. "You'll do, girl. You'll do." She tosses the crop aside, and tunnels her cock back into Vaia's waiting, presented mouth.

Relieved not to be further punished further for her failings, Vaia sucks devotedly, resuming the motions that are being drilled into her. She sucks her mistress's cock. She goes at it eagerly. The taste never dims. She sucks her cock.

"Mmm. Yeah. You like taking lessons, don't you?" Vaia does. "At this point normally, I might finish off by fucking your throat, but today I'll go easy on you. Keep doing that until I come. Suck my cock, Vaia."

This phallus can come? Vaia wonders. She tightens her mouth around it, wondering what to expect. She sucks Rebeck's cock, still working back and forth over and over in the way her mistress likes.

Suddenly, the familiar taste of krozer hits her. A shot of it, bursting out of the strap-on's tip.

"Mmm, yeah!" Rebeck is ecstatic in her enjoyment of her dominance. "Congratulations, bitch. You have just been assimilated into the set of humans that have taken a cum-shot of Assimilation. Enjoy!"

Rebeck pulls out, and hands Vaia another bottle of the stuff. Vaia gladly takes a slug, washing down the sweet taste of Rebeck's cock with more of the thick Calastian liquor.

"Thank you, Mistress," she says, when she's done taking another swig from the bottle. "Ah... I really enjoyed that. That was... so much more fun than I expected!"

Rebeck smiles, and takes the bottle from Vaia. "Watch this."

The tall blonde opens up a small flap near the sophisticated strap-on's root, on the top of it, and pulls out a small tube. The end of it stretches, and she inserts the neck of the bottle into it, pouring in another shot of krozer. Then she removes the bottle, and the tube snaps back into the body of the phallus.

"And now I'm ready to go again!" Rebeck announces. She steps towards the kneeling Vaia, swaggering with cock in hand. "Want another drink, sweet girl?"

"Please, Mistress," Vaia submissively begs.

Rebeck grins, putting the tip to Vaia's lips again. "No problem. But you'll have to suck it out of me."

That sounds like heaven to Vaia. She opens her mouth.

***

Later, the two girls are both drunk and giggling as Vaia sucks Rebeck off for the fifth time.

Rebeck has been reloading with different drinks, and this time Vaia gets a shot of good-quality amasec. She's never tried the drink before. This isn't the way she expected to first encounter it!

She swallows it down and sits back, looking up happily at her mistress. Her lover...

Rebeck tousles her hair. "Yeah. You love it, dontcha?"

"I think I'm... hehe... drunk on you, Mistress!"

It's a terrible joke, but Rebeck's still laughing.

"Hehe. Let's get you ready for bed, baby!"

"Yes, Mistress! Fill me up and zip me in tight!"

Rebeck thinks that she could interpret that as Vaia trying to give orders to her mistress, and punish her for it. But fuck it. The cutie is really starting to get to her.

She zips Vaia's suit back up to her neck, then puts the girl on the bed, ass up. Already used to the routine, Vaia positions her limbs where they should be for the arm-binder and spreader to be snapped into place. Rebeck smiles approvingly at the girl's acceptance as she applies the restraints.

She unzips Vaia's ass-flap. "Let's see... What are you taking right now, girl?" Rebeck looks around, blinking as her vision swirls. "Aha! This one'll do. Yeah, think this is it."

Vaia squeaks as Rebeck hammers a thick dildo into her ass before zipping her up.

"You're such a good girl!" Rebeck wouldn't normally be so free with praise, but she's drunk and can't help herself. "Never found one so good as you before, sweetie. You gonna stay with me, right? I wanna train you up. Make you perfect for me."

"Yes, Mistress! I want to!"

Rebeck kisses the back of her neck. She unbuckles her strap-on harness and lets it fall, not even thinking about the expensive dildo fastened into it. "Oops!" She giggles. The wire's still locked into her, and the whole assemblage is hanging by it. She twists it, and lets it all clatter to the floor. Then she unzips her own suit and strips out of it. She's all sweaty. She's never felt sexier. She knows Vaia thinks she is.

She climbs into the messy bed, and pulls Vaia up between her thighs.

"You did good, kid," she tells Vaia, still feeling giggly. "Feels great for me when you make that thing pop. But... it don't do anything for my cunt, sweetie. It's all hot and sticky. You know what I need, don't you, Vaia?"

Vaia just nods, wiggling her way closer to her juicy target with tongue extended. She feels sleepy, but she knows she has her bed-time duties to fulfill.

Rebeck's strong thighs close around Vaia's head. She starts to grind her crotch against Vaia's face, as her slave's tongue delves into her dripping tunnel.

12