Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis Ch. 08

Story Info
Rebeck and Vaia get closer than ever.
2.9k words
4.5
2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebeck drives the air-car back to the Spire. Only Vaia sits in the back. Sash decided to stay and hang out with the Squat racing crew a bit longer.

After they land and go inside, Rebeck immediately attaches the leash to Vaia's collar, smiling as she reminds her slave of her status.

"Well then," she says, stroking Vaia's long hair. "It's just you and me again."

Vaia just nods. She's alone with her mistress again, and she hasn't been given permission to speak.

"You're so committed to being a good girl for me, aren't you?" says Rebeck. She thinks to herself. "Why aren't you afraid of me, Vaia?"

"You like to use me, Mistress. Hurt me. I know you won't damage me too much, because then you'd be denying yourself ... your own pleasure."

Rebeck smiles. "You're confident about that? I do like to push at the limits."

"I know," says Vaia softly. She shivers with excitement as Rebeck strokes her cheek. "That's what excites me most, Mistress. I don't know what you'll do. How far you'll take it. But ... I want to trust you. I will trust you, Mistress."

"You're so sweet." Rebeck leans down and gives her a kiss. "But I do owe you further punishment. I think it's time you had another new experience. Follow."

She walks ahead of Vaia, leading her by the leash back to her bedroom.

"Strip," Rebeck orders.

As she complies with her mistress's commands, Vaia is astonished at how fast she finds herself incredibly aroused. She's out of her Van Saar body-suit in a matter of seconds. Vaia starts towards the washroom to fetch her fun-suit, but is stopped by a tug on her leash.

"No, need for that." Rebeck picks up a set of cuffs and approaches her. "Hands above your head, slave."

Vaia bites her lip, but complies with the order instantly.

Rebeck locks the cuffs into place, linking them above Vaia's head. Then she adds a ball-gag. And a blindfold. Vaia doesn't know what's happening. She can hear Rebeck moving around, but she can't tell what's going on. Her nipples are hard. Ohh ...! She's so turned on ... She feels hands on her. Lifting her. Her cuffs ... hook onto something!? Yes. She's hanging from the ceiling. Suspended in the air. Oh, this is ... She can't even see what's going on. She's helpless to resist. And ... she loves it. She loves her mistress! Rebeck ... She loves Rebeck so much.

She feels her fingers on her hips, her thighs, her ass. Between her legs. Touching the plugs in her cunt and ass.

"Did you think I was being kind?" asks Rebeck. "Just using these smaller ones?"

All Vaia can do is nod, and make a noise into her gag. She wants so badly to tell her how excited she is right now. Although, she's pretty sure Rebeck can tell.

"The truth is," Rebeck whispers, "these ones have some other features."

The plugs in Vaia's holes start to vibrate.

Vaia moans into her gag. Her pulse accelerates. She kicks her legs uselessly. Oh, it's feeling so good already!

She feels the heat of breath on her ear.

Rebeck giggles. "I thought you might like that, bitch."

A tongue slides into her ear. Into her gag, Vaia screams out an attempt to tell her mistress that she's coming.

"I know you're coming, slut," says Rebeck, drawing away. "I can see you dripping all over my floor."

Vaia writhes and shudders. She can feel fluid trickling down her leg. Then, the vibrations intensify.

And she's coming again. The pleasure is incredible. She's helpless to stop it, or to prevent her body from convulsing. Her restraint and powerlessness are somehow more frustrating, and thus agonisingly exciting, than usual. Especially as her legs are free to move, flailing around but never reaching anything.

"You've told us how much smut you enjoy," Rebeck says, "so I'm sure you know how some masters would use these. Activating them when you're in public to humiliate you."

Vaia knows. She ... doesn't think she wants that, but ... If her mistress requires it, she'll learn to enjoy it.

She feels Rebeck's hand cup her ass-cheek. "But that's not something I'd do. In public, I want you to blend in. To be a successful worker. A respected member of your House. A contented person. Only you and I, and Sash, will know just what happens to you when you come back to me."

Vaia can hardly concentrate on her words. This is too much!

The hand withdraws, and she hears steps as Rebeck walks round her.

"Someone else might leave you here like this, with no idea when she'll return. When you'll be freed. Left hanging like this, with no sense of time. Would you try to keep track by number of orgasms?" Rebeck chuckles.

Vaia imagines it. She's already hanging in space, lost in the dark. Unable to escape or to speak. Incessant pleasure flowing through her from between her legs, contrasted with the growing ache in her arms as her whole weight hangs from them. If this went on and on, for hours ... For her to be taken down only when her mistress had use for her ... She squirms.

"You might like that, I think, slut," Rebeck says, her voice coming from behind her now. "But as you know," now her voice turns stern, "I prefer to be more hands-on in the ways I treat you."

Crack!

A whip lashes Vaia's back. She arches, and yelps into her gag.

Crack!

Pain surges through Vaia's body. Tears start to form in her eyes, though she blinks them away frantically.

Crack!

Rebeck continues to whip her. Vaia begins to swing and spin from her restraints with the impact. There are ...

Crack!

The whip must have multiple tails, Vaia realises. Each lash is making multiple small impacts across her back.

Crack!

The pain is ... Ohh!! Why does it make her feel like this. Vaia makes a long, low moan into her gag as she climaxes again.

Rebeck takes a pause. Coiling up the cat, she halts Vaia's spinning and moves in front of her. She takes out Vaia's gag.

"I came again, Mistress," Vaia says, as soon as she can speak.

Rebeck can't help but burst out in genuine laughter. "I suppose that saves me from asking if you're enjoying yourself!"

She dials down the intensity of the vibrators and raises Vaia's blindfold. There are little tear tracks, but the girl is smiling at her ... adoringly.

"Listen, Vaia," Rebeck begins seriously. "You've been really good about everything that's happened. Other girls ... I remember one who was convinced that she'd be into it, and begged us to pick her up. Within an hour, every time the gag was out she was screamingly furiously at us that she'd send her whole House after us for this!" Rebeck smirks. "We didn't bother with her again."

Vaia laughs a little, and keeps listening.

"You, on the other hand ... You've done really well, Vaia. And you know we like you. But, if you want, this can stop right now. I'll take you down. We'll watch some vid shows. You can use our spare bed tonight. Then tomorrow, we'll take you back to your home level, and you'll never have to see us, or go through anything like this again." Rebeck wipes away Vaia's little tears. "What do you say, Vaia?"

Vaia looks down. She's almost disappointed that her mistress would give her a chance to back out like this! When she looks up, she stares straight into Rebeck's eyes, and tries not to smile. "I would say, Mistress, that I still need to be punished!"

She's never seen her mistress look so happy.

The blindfold comes back down. The gag goes back in.

Vaia waits.

The pulsing of the vibrators starts to increase.

Vaia tenses in anticipation.

Crack!

***

After fifty lashes, spread out over almost an hour, Rebeck decides that Vaia has had enough.

She turns off the vibrators completely. Then she takes the ball-gag from her slave's mouth and removes the blindfold.

When she takes Vaia down and uncuffs her, the tired, sweaty girl clings to her adorably.

"Do you think you've been punished enough, hmm?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," Vaia breathes gratefully.

"Good girl," Rebeck whispers. She picks Vaia up and lays her on her back on the bed.

Vaia rejoices in the comfort, closing her eyes and rubbing her chafed wrists.

Before long, she feels a weight join her on the bed. She opens her eyes to see Rebeck kneeling over her, grinning, with something new dangling from her fingers. Vaia feels almost too exhausted to cope with yet another new implement of Rebeck's tortuous approach to pleasure. Although, there seems something different about this ...

"I've never had the chance to use these before," says Rebeck cheerily. "They're wrist restraints, but just a little different." She plays with them, showing how easily they stretch. "What do you think?"

Vaia frowns. "But ... I could slip my hands out of those whenever I liked."

Rebeck nods. "Exactly. But you won't, will you ... baby?" Rebeck forms the last word uncertainly. It makes her feel like she's Sash.

Vaia understands. She shakes her head. "No, Mistress. I won't. If you restrain me, then I'm restrained. I can't free myself, even if the bonds are just ... symbolic."

Rebeck smiles deeply. She leans down and kisses Vaia's forehead. "Good girl. My clever little Van Saar girl. Of course you get it."

She takes Vaia's hands and puts them above her head. She puts the restraints on one wrist, puts them around one of the bars at the head of the bed, then slips the other wrist through. Vaia's hands ... are exactly as bound as Vaia allows them to be. Which, since her mistress wishes it, means completely.

Rebeck sits up, admiring her slave's self-restraint. "Plus, they're easier on your poor wrists. Now that I know how much you want this, I'll have to be all the more careful not to damage you, won't I?"

Rebeck runs her hand across Vaia's belly and breasts.

"You can hurt me however you want, Mistress," Vaia whispers, burning with submissive passion.

Rebeck smiles. "I'm not thinking about hurting you right now, baby."

Vaia bites her lip. With the position ... she's starting to hope that her mistress is going to take her cunt at last. Oh, she wants that so bad!

"Spread your legs for me, Vaia," says Rebeck quietly.

Vaia does. Rebeck kneels between them. Her fingers gently touch Vaia's slit, finding it slick and wet as can be.

"Since you were begging for it before, I think your sweet little cunt deserves something better than a fake, don't you, slave?"

As Vaia leans her head up to watch, Rebeck touches her cock-slit and her own shaft emerges. If Vaia was worried that her mistress used her strap-ons to compensate for any lack, those concerns fade quickly as Rebeck's cock grows erect.

"You like it?" Rebeck asks.

Vaia nods. "You're even more beautiful, Mistress."

Rebeck descends, and covers Vaia's body with her own. Vaia tenses and squirms against her. She can feel the hard cock against her thigh.

Rebeck kisses across Vaia's face, moving her mouth to her ear. "I don't do it this way very often," she tells her. "So if I fuck up, you have to promise not to tell Sash!"

Vaia giggles happily. It occurs to her that this is the first activity that Rebeck has expressed the least uncertainty about!

Rebeck nibbles at the Van Saar girl's ear, while she guides her cock to its target with one hand. Vaia is wet and ready, having been completely loosened up by the little vibrator.

The head probes at Vaia's entrance, and she finds herself relaxing for it totally. The prospect of this particular experience is one that has tormented Vaia since adolescence. So many hopes, plans, dreams and fears. Then it became buried under her investigations of all the other things humans did with one another. Now, with Rebeck, there's no trepidation at all. It's a culmination of what they're coming to mean to each other so quickly. Rebeck pushes in, and Vaia gasps and curls her toes. Rebeck's cock slides in, Vaia's wetness and arousal making it so smooth and easy.

"Mmm, that's it, baby," Rebeck whispers softly. "You feel good?"

"Oh!" It feels incredible. As if everything up to now has prepped Vaia for this moment. "Oh, I'm about to come! Yes, Mistress! It feels great!"

Rebeck holds still for a moment to let Vaia adjust, caressing her as an orgasm judders through her. She's surprised at herself to be taking such care.

Vaia doesn't want her to take it slow. She hadn't thought it would be so hard to resist moving her hands! But ... She wasn't told not to use her legs. She lifts them, and wraps them around her mistress's powerful body, pulling her in deeper. "Please ... Mistress ... Take me ... I'm yours!"

Rebeck growls, and thrusts her hips. Vaia cries out as the whole length is forced into her. She's never had anything this large in her there! She tries her best to squeeze down around Rebeck's cock, letting it know how welcome it is inside her body.

"Yeah," Rebeck mutters into her ear. "You want to be taken hard, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

Rebeck pulls back only a little, then starting to pound Vaia with short, deep, fast thrusts.

"Yesss. How long have you waited, huh? How long have you wanted a big girl's cock in your needy cunt, bitch?"

"Too long, Mistress!" It's intense. She's so full! "I want it so much! Mistress, I lo--"

Rebeck puts a hand over Vaia's mouth before she can complete that sentence. "You love my cock, I know. Don't speak now. Just take it. Feel it."

She feels Vaia nodding and removes her hand.

Rebeck starts to go harder. She knows she can be as rough as she likes with Vaia. The rush is incredible. Rebeck's never had a regular fuck this good. Right now, she doesn't even want to hurt Vaia at all. Just keep pumping her cock deep inside her, and making her ... Yeah. She feels Vaia quiver under her, around her. Hears her whisper to her mistress that she's come.

This girl is too much. Rebeck grits her teeth. Using her own dick like this, she can't just dial down the sensitivity, or make sure the base isn't rubbing her clit. She has to draw on all her self-control not to pop inside her too soon.

Vaia feels her mistress's weight pressing down upon her. Her breasts rubbing against her own. Her long, hard cock filling her. She finds her hands twisting and pulling on their restraints. With her legs, she pulls Rebeck in again and again, until their strength gives out and they drop back onto the bed.

Vaia begins to yell noisily as she's fucked. Her little twitches and intermittent writhing make Rebeck want her even more, and she snarls into Vaia's ear as she rails her cunt.

The door bangs open.

Absorbed in each other, neither of them even looks up, but they hear Sash's laugh.

"What the fuck am I looking at? This looks ... this looks straight, Reb. You freak!"

Vaia can tell her mistress is smiling. "Get the fuck out of here."

"Whatever, babes. I'll be watching vids. Have fun, love-birds!"

Rebeck growls. She's lost her rhythm.

She props herself up to get a better angle for her thrusts. So much easier doing it from behind, she thinks. But the sight of Vaia's body beneath her, her hands still obediently kept in her bonds, her eyes gazing up at Rebeck with nothing but ... love. It all makes Rebeck feel like she's got the best cock on the planet.

Grunting and sweating, she pounds on, making Vaia shake while she drills her, and finally forcing out her own much-needed orgasm.

She pants, her heart rate slowing. She stays inside Vaia, dropping down onto her and covering her face with kisses.

She finds herself saying crazy things. Telling Vaia she's perfect. Making her promise to be hers forever. Whispering all the kinds of things a mistress mustn't say to a slave.

Gradually, Rebeck recovers herself. She pulls out, wipes her cock and puts it away. Then she rolls Vaia onto her front, finds the dildo she's training her ass with, and shoves it in.

Vaia yelps in shock and pain.

Rebeck gives her ass a hard slap. "Quiet, bitch. Nothing's changed here. I use you how I want, remember?" She feels more familiar pleasant feelings running through her. In her mind, she flicks through her library of ways she could hurt the cute body in front of her. All of them seem good to her. She grins. She's still looking forward to hurting her slave again. Nothing's changed.

"Take your hands out of those silly things, slut. Stop faking it."

Still facing down, Vaia obediently pulls her hands out of the stretchy restraints and puts them behind her back.

She mews quietly as Rebeck makes extra sure the rubber cock in her ass is properly rammed in.

Rebeck throws some clothes on, finds Vaia's leash, and reattaches it.

"Follow."

Vaia trots submissively behind the muscly blonde holding her leash as they leave the room. She can't wait for Sash to see the stripes on her back!