All Comments on 'Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 06'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

Please do write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Se-quel!!! Se-quel!!! Se-quel!!!

Is that good enough for you?

angel228angel228about 14 years ago
Fine for an ending

I think its fine for an ending. Please leave the poor girl alone. Let it be a happy ending. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very well written story

great job and adding more to her life now that her eyes, mind and body are opening up would be a joy to read so please do tell us more of her tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice Ending

But i'm gonna have to stop here. I prefer happy endings. I don't think I can deal with her becoming a hot wife, and still say she loves him or just leave him. I wanna pretend that was it and she goes back (or try) to go back to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Follow up

you really need to write a follow up to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sequel!!! plzzzzzzzzzzz...

Probably the best story i hav read in a really long time, not jst for the erotic content of it, but also the way it engrossed me.. its d 1st time i hav read a whole series in one go.. (well apart frm getting up nd cleaning myself a few times..lolzz..) Seriously, amazing chracters all of them. "Perfection at its best" (i knw its an incorrect statement, just said it to convey my feelings)..

Take Care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stay in character

If you follow up with a sequel, keep Savitri in character giving her religious and cultural background.

seekingredseekingredabout 13 years ago
A great story written with a poetic sensibility.

It is one of the best story I have read in Litrotica.com. I felt eroticism oozing out from your words as jism from an ejaculating cock. Your description of an orgasm, comparing it to a white rabbit and a pink unicorn is simply inspired. What is even more satisfying in the story is that it has tensions other than just the description (outstanding as it is) of the act of fucking. Keep up the good work. I was getting hard from just reading it. What else can one ask of an erotic story!

My email address is seekingred@gmail.com.

Warmly yours,

Seekingred

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please write more

Hi,

I love your stories and hope you get a chance to write more of your stories. Look forward to seeing them.

MotorpenisMotorpenisover 12 years ago
2 Thumbs Up!!!

Mario Puzo would be proud of this !!! I think im gonna make a movie based on this story.

US, how would you like a 25% proceeds from the money that I make from that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing story

plssssss make the sequel for this. I really mean it.

indiansissymaidindiansissymaidalmost 11 years ago
awesome story

has all the makings of a thriller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Liked the whole series except the death part. It should have been replaced with some small accident or her husband being in the same motel because of which she might have to hurry getting out of the place & because of which she had to lose her all clothes; coming out naked, taken away in car by the helping guys & then finally indulging in a gangbang with her consent.

KritiKritialmost 11 years ago
Please Requesting a Sequel

Hi there,this was one hell of a story.Honestly as they say never judge a book by its cover,your stories shouldn't be judged by their title.your stories are mind blowing.

As i had mentioned in the earlier comment,yes the death/murder was a bit of dampner.But the way Savitri warms up to Troy,its bind made in distress,partners in crime stuff.Surely a sequel would be awesome.

thanks

blessedheavenlyblessedheavenlyover 10 years ago
great

Keep on writing when savitri isnt stoping why should u go on girl let us enjoy her life

boobs_suckerboobs_suckerabout 10 years ago
Super Sexy!!!!!!!!!! :D

U write super sexy!!!

Really marvelous story!!!plssssssssssss Write more!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JUST MATCHLESS

OMG! YOU ARE THE FINEST WRITER ON LITEROTICA, A GIFTED ONE FOR SURE. YOU SET A PACE AND CARRY ON SMOOTHLY. REALISTIC AND RISING EROTICA YOU ARE JUST MARVELOUS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best ever story! You rock!

The best ever story! You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thriller

Very thrilling read... Liked your build up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hi mam

We require a sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A sequel definitely required. Demanded.

What a beautiful fuck story

Reader444Reader444almost 4 years ago

It has been a long time since you wrote this story but I truly wish you would revisit Savitri ... After all her adventures are just beginning and she needs to reward Troy with more than just a one night fling ... Also she has nothing to pay back Troy’s helpers with except her body if I am not mistaken... And though Floyd was able to talk his Hotel owner out of firing him by saying he was showing a room to a prospective visitor while being robbed he never got Savitri out of his thoughts... The police were never called to the Hotel over the blood stained rug or the stolen equipment because the owner of the Hotel was an illegal of Indian descent ... His brother-in-law who owned a carpet and tile warehouse changed the carpets and all evidence disappeared ... Six weeks after the “accident” Savitri sat in the parking lot of the Hotel parking lot after just taking her husband to the airport for a two week trip to Oakland ... She had been there since 5:45 AM not even sure what she wanted was still there ... She saw two cars arrive right before 7:00 AM ... At 7:12 she saw Floyd come trough the doors and head towards the main highway ... Unsure where he was going she started her Mustang and right before he crossed the sidewalk heading to the bus stop she pulled up beside him on the passenger side ... He was startled and stopped dead in his tracks ... Savatri leaned over as Floyd was bending down and he could see down the top of her white tee shirt and also saw that her thighs were bare ... “Did you miss me Floyd?” As Floyd with a wide grin reached for the door handle ...

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Stories allbsuck, but I love reading comments on Indian porn. Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice one! Could have chosen a name other than Savitri.( Indians will understand). In any sequel please do not humiliate the husband, destroy the marriage or make the woman a slave of Troy. That would really be so gross and offputting !

harmless_harmless_9 months ago

That's hell of a story, made me late for my office, I'm gonna think of Savitri for the rest of the day or maybe night as well. Okay bye bye

harmless_harmless_5 months ago

By far one of my favourite story on literotica. I read it already 4-5 times. I'd love to see what happens further. I want savitri to be more naughty😜. Please wright more please 🙏🥺

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker134 months ago

I just finished this series and i am deeply disappointed from the outcome. The first 2 chapters were extremely well written and interesting but after that it's downhill... There is mo consistency, no character development, a narration all over the place , sex description is lazy and suddenly the seriousness, thoughts and consequences of real life don't matter anymore for your Mary Sue. Why did you give up on the husband wife roleplay, this was making her adventures relatable. Anyway... 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous