Night's Storm Ch. 03

Story Info
Rega's journey starts, but quickly finds himself in trouble.
3k words
4.68
4.1k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leaves began to turn in color and then fall. That was when Deanyr told Rega his time had come. Tears were in both their eyes as they fucked for the last time. Deanyr's hands dug into his back, her legs wrapped around him as he thrusted expertly, kissing her neck and caressing her hair.

"You must go Rega," she whispered to him as they lay next to each other, spent.

"If I leave you," he said, "it will be like a part of me is ripped away."

"Which book did you learn that line from?" she said with a smile.

"That one I made up," he said and kissed her.

"Go," she said, getting up.

"Please..."

"If you leave now you'll be able to cross the mountains before the snows come."

"Deanyr..."

"We've talked about this Rega."

Rega nodded and began to get dressed. His things were already packed with enough provisions for the journey to the Capital. He also had a letter from Deanyr addressed to the Arch-Mage, which would hopefully grant him acceptance into the Academy.

Deanyr stood on the threshold of the doorway naked, tears in her eyes and her hair billowing in the wind. Rega walked and never looked back, just as she told him to. He walked and walked until the sun set and he reached the edge of the woods.

"Follow the stream, then the river, until you see the Jagged Mountains," Rega repeated to himself. He reached the river and followed it as it snaked into the woods. Rega conjured a fireorb which floated next to him and he stepped into the darkness of the forest canopy.

Rega had walked for several more hours before stopping to set up camp. Dinner was dried meat, nuts and seed. This would also be his breakfast and lunch for the several days it took to reach the village at the base of the mountain, before he could replenish his supplies. The woods were cold and quiet, but Rega's Sight told him he was safe - only docile creatures lived here. He hoped it would continue to be this way. He tucked himself into his sleeping bag and quickly drifted to sleep.

A playful finger prodded his cheek and as his sleepy eyes opened he was greeted with the sight of a nude woman sitting next to him and smiling. Around him were several others who were rifling through his belongings.

"Hey!" he shouted and instantly got up. They all giggled and vanished, except for the one standing before him. Rega looked at her and realized that she must be a forest nymph.

He looked at her and realized she was incredibly beautiful. Her naked body was tinged with a faint green although her hair was the color of the dying leaves. Her breasts were well formed and her hairless pussy had bright green lips. Even though she looked even more youthful than him, she was probably several thousand years old.

"Um...am I intruding in your woods? I didn't sense you here."

"We were the ones who sensed you. Your magic is very bright and it smells so yummy."

"Oh I see..."

"Could you perhaps," the nymph said shyly, "share a little with us?"

Rega laughed.

"I know the stories, nymph. You take my seed and I fall under a spell, and I remain here for all eternity."

The nymph giggled.

"Is that such a bad thing, little boy?"

"Unfortunately, I cannot stay here."

The nymph giggled again and looked at him, with a look of lust in her eyes.

"The more reluctant you are, the more enjoyable it is going to be for me," she said, the tone in her voice changing into something more sinister.

Rega paused and considered what to do. He could feel the nymph's magic now, a wave of energy that began to build, though he had only the vaguest idea of what they could do. He tensed his body, preparing to attack.

"Oh, being naughty are we?" the nymph said and with a wave of her finger Rega found that he could no longer move.

"My magic is stronger than you here," she continued, drawing closer to him and whispering into his ear, "and I will have my fill of you."

With a wave of her hand he fell onto the ground. Rega knew he was in trouble now. The magic that had frozen him was powerful, but he knew all magic had weaknesses. Find its weakness, he remembered Deanyr teaching him, and you will find your strength to overcome it.

But there was little he could do for what would come next. Around him more nymphs started to materialize, all of them smiling and giggling.

"I get him next, sister!" one of them said.

"No! I'm the one who spotted him, I get him!" said another.

Rega realized he had an opportunity.

"S-she should have me f-first!" he said, struggling to mouth the words and looking at one of the nymphs.

The leader glared at him as they all started fighting.

"He said it! Let him have me!"

"Silence!" the leader of the nymphs said and all was silent.

"You will all have your fill of him," she said, "once I am done."

It was enough for Rega. Her magic had lost his grip on him for just a brief moment, enough time for him to unleash a shockwave that blasted the nymphs surrounding him off his feet. It was a crude spell, he knew, and he could have focused it better.

He got to his feet and ran as fast as his could. The forest floor was littered with the roots of trees and rocks, and he had to move quickly while still avoiding those obstacles. He could see an opening in the distance that led out to a field. He raced towards it, heart pounding in his chest.

The opening he was running to flickered and turned into darkness. The trees began to curve in on themselves and Rega felt himself slow down. He looked down to his feet and saw it sinking in the ground.

"Oh no," he said.

"Do you think," the nymph said, appearing in front of him, "it would be that easy?"

"Fuck," was all Rega could mouth.

"Indeed, foreplay is over. Now comes the fun," she said as her magic engulfed Rega. He felt his clothes fall away, leaving him exposed and naked.

"I'm sorry Deanyr," he thought to himself. If only he had learned more.

"Oh, thinking of your lover? Well...let me assure you, I will be far more satisfying," the nymph said, her hands caressing his body. Rega could do nothing as her hands now cupped his balls and her fingers danced around his cock.

"Mmmph...let's get this hard now shall we?"

A surge of magic from the nymph flowed into his groin, instantly hardening his cock.

"Much better now...mmmm," the nymph said and swallowed his cock, her mouth reaching all the way to its base. Rega felt the warmth and slickness of her throat as she began to work her mouth, drawing groans from him. He felt his power draining and weakness began to overcome him.

She pulled away after awhile, leaving a long strand of saliva hanging from the tip of his cock to the end of her lips.

"That was delicious. Now, lie down like a good boy."

Rega fell backwards into the grass. The nymph mounted him and began to gyrate against him, her pussy grinding into his cock.

"Ungh," he groaned.

The nymph closed her eyes, seemingly enjoying herself. Then in an instant she guided his cock and slid it straight into her. The tightness of her pussy overwhelmed him and he let out a deep gasp. The nymph continued her slow rhythm of rocking herself on his cock.

"Yes...mmm...yes!" the nymph said as her pleasure began to build. She arched herself backwards and began to bounce excitedly on his cock as her fingers reached down to pleasure herself at the same time. Rega could do nothing but watch as he felt himself ready to explode.

As he tried to hold himself back, the nymph began to laugh.

"Oh...yes...resist me p-please," she said, her voice quaking in pleasure.

Rega gave up and felt a surge of pleasure wash over him as he came, his cock pumping streams of cum into the nymph's receiving pussy. She stopped and bent over as Rega felt her squeezing tight on his cock, draining the last of his cum into her.

A wave of exhaustion followed and his mind began to blur.

"Rest now, little boy," she said, her fingers tracing circles around his nipples, "you are going to be busy for a very long time."

Rega drifted off into unconsciousness, only to be woken up by another nymph having her way with him. The same thing happened with another, then another, until he lost count and lost track of time. He remembered the sun rising and the sun setting, again and again.

"How nice to find a magical," a nymph told him, "for without your magic you would have been dead so soon."

So it was his magic that was keeping him alive, restoring him after each fuck session that thoroughly drained him and left him on the edge of death. Was this going to be his fate forever?

Rega drifted in and out of unconsciousness, numbed by the nymph's spell. All he knew was that it was on an early morning while he was lying on the ground, his arms and legs bound by vines when a nymph came up to him. Rega prepared himself for another round of fucking but instead she sat down next to him and whispered into his ear.

"I am sorry, little child for what you have to go through. I will try to find a way to help you."

Rega looked at her, confused.

"Wh-why?"

"It is not right. But we have to follow the Queen. You grow weaker every day and your magic will no longer sustain you."

"Please," begged Rega, "help me..."

"I will, I will."

She squatted over his face and placed her pussy just above his mouth. Her musk filled his nostrils, a strong leafy yet arousing scent that intoxicated him. She parted the lips of her mound.

"Drink," she said, "it will help you."

Rega was uncertain but he realized he had nothing to lose. The scent was overwhelming and he proceeded to taste it, taking up the wet liquid from her pussy. The taste was bitter at first, but soon a fragrant sweetness filled up his mouth and the only thing he wanted now was more of it. His tongue flicked furiously, lapping up the nymph's nectar.

Energy began to flow into him. The nymph herself began to quiver with pleasure, letting out soft whimpers as her legs began to buckle from Rega's ministrations. His tongue dug deeper and deeper into her pussy, searching for more. The nymph let out a wail as she came and collapsed onto the ground next to Rega.

"Thank you...what is your name?" Rega asked her.

"The Wind That Blows The Leaves," the nymph said.

"That's...that's a long one. I am Rega."

"I wish we met under better circumstances, Rega. And thank you too. I have not reached such a peak of pleasure in many years."

"Will you be able to release me from these bonds?"

"No, I cannot. The Queen will know if I interfere in her magic."

"Her magic is powerful. I cannot fight it."

"It is. But there is a way."

"How?"

The nymph suddenly got up, closed her eyes and sniffed the air.

"She is coming. For you."

Rega felt defeated once more.

"Be ready, Rega. I will give you a chance to escape. Do not waste it."

"Thank you, Wind That Blows The Leaves."

"Farewell, Rega. May the blessings of the First Ones be with you."

The nymph vanished, leaving Rega alone once more. He felt despair fall over him, but then he remembered what she said. He would wait for that chance. Until then, he would have to survive.

The Queen arrived a short while later. He could sense her, though her footsteps were softer than the sound of leaves falling on the grass.

"Little boy, how have you been? Ah...I see one of my sisters has visited you. I hope you have not been too spent."

Rega said nothing and stared into the branches of the tree above him.

"Oh, I am very hungry. Your magic seems strong today...mmm," the Queen nymph said as she kissed him, her tongue digging into his closed lips. Her hands drifted down his chest, past his nipples and belly and found his soft cock. Her magic shot into it, and it sprung up, stiff and throbbing.

Just as she was about to lower herself onto him, something flew through the air and struck her. She stumbled to her side screaming. Rega turned to look and saw an arrow pierced through her shoulder.

Instantly he felt her magic weaken. This was his chance.

He flared his magic and in another burst of power exploded the vines that had chained him. He looked at the Queen, who was staring at a hooded figure from afar, holding a bow and nocking another arrow.

"You bitch!" the Queen cried out.

Rega shot another blast of magic that threw the nymph into a trunk of a tree, and she laid motionless. Then he ran, ignoring the person who shot the arrow. His breath grew strained as he moved as fast as he could. His Sight told him the edge of the forest was closest in that direction. Once he left the forest, he would be safe. Their magic would lose its hold on him.

He burst into an open field and continued to run until he fell to the grass in exhaustion. He laid on the ground, panting. The noon sun was shining into his face and he covered it with his hands and laughed. He was finally free.

Then the sun disappeared. Rega opened his eyes and saw the same person standing above him. He got up and looked into her face. Her eyes scanned him and then she removed her cloak and threw it to him. Rega realized why. He had almost forgotten he was naked and hastily put it on. Turning to look at her, he realized all she wore now was a simple strip of cloth around her breasts. A loincloth hung around her waist. He looked away a little in embarrassment.

"Thank you for saving me."

"You should thank the nymph that led me to you."

"Are you...are you a ranger?"

"No," she said and turned to walk away. Rega realized the loincloth that covered her front had left her ass completely exposed. He gulped and slowly walked behind her.

"Where are you headed now?" Rega asked.

"Seantha. At the base of the Jagged Mountains."

"Ah...I'm headed there too. Mind if I follow you?"

"Suit yourself."

"You must be a huntress then. The tattoos on your back...are they from your tribe?"

She remained silent and Rega wondered if he should continue talking.

"My tribe is gone."

"Oh...I...I'm sorry. Shouldn't have asked you that."

"It's fine."

"I'm Rega, by the way. I'm headed to the Capital."

"Telura. And I suppose you haven't heard, but the highway to the Capital is closed."

"What? Why?"

"A plague. You will not be able to go further than the checkpoint at Miud."

"Hmm...well, I have official business with the Academy. Perhaps they could make an exception."

Telura stopped and turned to him.

"The Academy? You must be a mage from there then."

"Not yet. I hope I will be, though."

"Then perhaps it is my turn to ask you a favor."

"Sure."

"I have business in the Capital though there is no way of entering without a writ of passage. I suppose you would be able to procure that for us?"

"I guess so."

"Very well. We will have to make the journey through the pass before the deep snows set in. The first of the cold winds have already arrived."

"Damn. We don't have much time then."

Telura whistled.

"Thus, we best get moving," she said.

In the distance, a black Arok came running towards them. Its long, sharp horns indicated it to be a mature male. It was the first time Rega had seen one and it was much larger than he had imagined.

It stopped next to them as its hooves stomped into the ground causing it to tremble. Long and matted black fur hung from its body and Telura used them to pull herself up onto its back in a swift motion. Rega paused, wondering how to get on. Telura saw him and she reached down and offered her hand.

The beast moved quickly and Rega found himself having to hold on for his life lest he tumble from it. Telura saw his difficulty when she glanced behind her and motioned for him to hold onto her waist. He hesitated but then decided it was a far better option. He wrapped his arms around her and steadied himself.

"Th-thank you," Rega said.

"You are lucky to be alive," she said, "we've had many men disappear in the forest over the last few years, including the ranger."

"Yes...I guess so. I always thought the Fae were not malevolent."

"They weren't, at least until the vanishing of the Divines. Without their power to draw on, they began to search elsewhere to satisfy their hunger."

The Arok jumped over a rock and Rega held her even tighter now.

"Sorry. It's my first time on an Arok," Rega said, and realized that Telura was smiling.

In the distance, the village of Seantha began to appear as the Jagged Mountains, already capped by snow, loomed even larger.

"We will rest for the night, and make the crossing at first light tomorrow," Telura said.

"Very well," said Rega. As he held Telura, he was reminded of Deanyr once more. He closed his eyes and tried to use his Sight to reach into the distance, back from where he came, back to the house where she lived but it was too far away.

Deanyr was right, Rega realized. He should not look back.