All Comments on 'Nights with Mommy Ch. 02'

by Cheesewheel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
You should have fucked her

It would have been easy to have fucked her right after she had an orgasm,and fill her sweet pussy with your semen.You had the perfect chance to show her what it would have felt like to have your cock pushed deep into her vagina and how much in love you are with her. I hope you get to do that soon.I love to read about a son fucking his mother.Sweet, real sweet.Thanks for the good story ...Rich

dfwlisadfwlisaover 15 years ago
Wondeful pace...

While there are those who would have just jumped up and fucked her, I like the fact that you, at least for purposes of this story, have chosen to pace yourself and let things happen a little at a time.

I don't care how much wine I would have had, you bury your face in my pussy and I will roll you over, mount you and ... well this is your story, and as wet as I am, I must say it is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
far from stupid

Nearly every mommy story becomes insanely misogynistic or embarrassingly childish by paragraph 2. I can seldom get off to these stories but I did with this one. I'm not a mommy but I love the fantasy. You're a fun, perverted read. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful story.

I loved reading this story so far. Please continue with it soon.

tobytim2tobytim2over 13 years ago
WOW

This is a fantastic story.

You left it unfinished & me frustrated.

I was waiting for the part when they actually fucked each other.

It would have progressed to that.

I was building up to my own orgasm but the story was not finished!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic????

Do you know what the word erotic means? Repeating the same old, worn out mom/son sleeping story is NOT erotic. You are really some kind of fucking loser when it comes to using your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"And there, for the first time in my life, I saw the place where I'd been born."

This expresses the sense of mixed awe and lust every boy feels the first time he sets eyes on his own mother's cunt. This two-part series is altogether brilliant, superbly and charmingly written, funny and HOT. It is great pity---no, it's really an outrage!---that the author has not contributed anything since. Does he think he's got more important things to do? What's more important than satisfying the needs of wannabe (and actual?) motherfuckers? Rich is right, though. Why is the hero in the story content to slurp his mommy's cunt like crazy and to jack his stiff prick on or all over his mommy? Since he's good-looking and well-built, he's had plenty of experience fucking inferior twats. So what's keeping him from shoving his throbbing young dick up his own mother's twat? He KNOWS that that's the perfect place to unload his heavy teenage balls up into. Now, if Mr. Cheesewheel would have mercy on us and give us a part 3, where the boy spurts the massive doses of his creamy semen where it's meant to go---up his own mother's "steamy cunt"---then he, his mom, and the faithful readers would really be satisfied.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago
too bad

Too bad this author was a two and done writer as this story had potential. Seeing as the last story was written over 4 years ago, I don't think we'll see how it ends.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Awww. No more? :(

Can't believe the author left it here. Such a great, great story. Shame we didn't get to read about the two finally making love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh

The cum should have been into her pussy NOT! on her idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous