All Comments on 'Nighttime Confessions - Continued'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
good read,

can't wait to see where you take it from here. i can see a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good, but

I hope you don't leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pointless

An open ended follow-up on a open ended story? What's the point here?

Umberto

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pathetic

It is easy to set up a story, any idiot can do that, it is the resolution that is difficult. You screwed the dog on this one. The original author suggested endings... not another POV to what he had already written. Very dissapointing. Can you finish it?

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Hey, this is GREAT

Let's not finish the unfinished story - that should go over real well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
zero

Unother ZERO VOTE category for me....UNFINISHED STORIES>

ohioohioover 18 years ago
good continuation

looking forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Liked it so far very realistic

I only hope this isn't a wimpy cuckold story. Thanks for writing it, it needed to be done. V

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well done, but ....

You are an excellent writer, and do a fine job with this piece. The rating is a reflection of my trust in you to finish the story and not just to to write a chapter in an unfinished saga.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Whats the point

Of writing a continuation then leaving it unfinished again. Are you guys trying to get some kinda choose your own ending chain story going or what? There wasnt even any suspense when the guy was having suspisions because we already knew what happened.

Wouldnt it have been better if you just wrote a couple paragraphs about how he got proof and then confronted and divorced her? There is no room for reconciliation with the way the wife was acting so not writing the last few paragraphs doesnt really add anything to the story except agrivation.

nightangel960nightangel960over 18 years ago
Good Start

This story has a good start but he should have done something I hope the next chapter will be more filling... I hope he also doesn't take this lying down, he shouldn't be cuckolded and I hope you don't have him being one.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
real good

A really good start, Please don't stop there finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hanging

I hope you don't leave us hanging for an ending. the originator of this story did this and I refuse to even open any more of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Double zero

I go with the first Zero.Alternative ending OK.Unfinished,NO NO NO.

johngalt47johngalt47over 18 years ago
Need Resolution

I agree with others. Someone needs to resolve the situation or at least move it along. The writing from both authors is good, but let's get with it, people.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Hot and Cold

After looking at the other comments it appears that most people either love it or hate it. I guess my feelings on the story are somewhere in between. While the writing is fine, the story line in this chapter falls a little short of the mark. The original was full of the kind of detail that gave us some keen insight into the mind of Marge and a good look at the state of their marriage. This chapter gives us more of a Cliffs Notes version of Donalds thoughts about the state of his marriage and does not advance the story line enough. We are basically left at the same point in time that the first chapter left us at.

I t also appears that this is turning into a chain story. Perhaps it should be relabeled.

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Problem is the stories don't match

The wife's story ends later than the husband's, with her already having learned about the cheating arrangement and then getting her stuff and leaving. Time has passed. You left the husband outside a long time before the wife's story ends. That just doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
look you are a man get some balls

go back home and make plains for your kids and your future.when she get there have locks change and move on.you warn her and him what would happen,follow your words to the max.destory his and her careers.the crying, puking and feeling sorry for self is over get busy taking care of your business be a man.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

You guys are missing the point. The story is left open ended on purpose, following Capecodmercury's intent. Is there anyone out there who is interested in continuing it? Perhaps Capecodmercury would tackle it, but I doubt it. His intent was for others to take up the challenge.

Did anyone note that while Don had suspicions about his wife's fidelity, those suspicions were not valid = that is until the scene that he witnessed at the resort. Now he believes that his wife may have been cheating on him for years, perhaps.

I hope that this tale doesn't remain openended. It may force me to revisit it and try to wrap it up.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Comments confuse me

There are people reading these stories that refuse to read beyond the basic fact: did she cheat? If she did, fuck her! Nothing else matters.

Are you reading these stories at all? Both partners believe the other is cheating or has cheated. Before the final events in these two chapters, neither had cheated.

The wife was vulnerable for a number of reasons and was seduced. Is this a terminal offense? Apparantly so, according to the Loving Wives execution squad.

What the two chapters are about is lack of communication. Both of the protagonists have stories in their minds about the other that aren't true. But the marriage is close to ending because they are so closed off.

This is a good, realistic story from both writers. Blue88 stopped chapter two at just the right time, much to the anger of those who don't want a story, they just want a resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh My - What Will Happen Next In This Ongoing

Soap Opera without end? The original premise has been compromised cutely by Blue. It isn't that the writing by each hasn't been way above par, it is the dribble of chapters without any finite indication of conclusion by either that is irritating. How many of us had to go back and re-read the opening 4 pages by the first author to make sense of this? Does everyone have that kind of time or inclination?

So, to take issue with da bullet, so far we don't have a story - we have a point / counterpoint dual openings by two guys I respect greatly but without any clear signal that either has interest in completing the run in any particular timeframe.

As I said cute, but unsatisfactory from a reader viewpoint -especially those of us who couldn't carry thier laptops!

My sense is that the drop in credibility is more in Blue's corner as he chose to "one up" Capecodmercury rather than clear the table set by him. Having said that, I don't think Blue intended to create this backlash from us restless natives but if he were to be in our place for a moment now, I feel that he would get it.

If it had been titled "The Chain Story From Hell" that would be one thing but that wasn't the premise advanced intitialy or the game plan if you will.

There was one very valid comment made - "it is clearly easier to open a story than to close it credibly". In a card game, openers don't always win - it's the guy who knows how to close the deal with the pot.

Ok you numbskull writers - like the turkey at Thanksgiving -you are committed - enough dualing banjo's - get it on for your credibility sakes!!! Respectfully & with High Regard (for each)

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
re: Comments confuse me

TheBullett makes a good point. I suppose part of my issue may have come from my expectations. I was not expecting to have the story resolved but I did anticipate being a little further on in the plot line. I was probably wrong to expect the writer to conform to my idea of where it should go.

I still dont think turning this into a chain story is the answer though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

She's a slut so I'm gonna cry like a baby, vomit, and then I'll just get drunk and everything will be better. Why didn't this asshole go into the suite and kick ass? How can he have any doubt about what he should do? All you sick motherfuckers will say this is a great story and he should just ignore what the cheating bitch has done. Don't blow it Blue. Be a man and finish this like a real man would do. Don't wimp out just to please the sick cocksuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unforgivable

I must say that I am disappointed in your continuation of capecodemercury’s story. There were so many elements you could have explored but chose not to. For instance, the husband’s psychology relative to his size could have tempered or driven his response. The Troubador did this particularly well in his story “Ed & Andrew”. In addition, there are other areas that would make for a great story.

There are some excellent examples of such chain stories: One Slip (patricia51) and How High a Price (the Troubador) stand out as terrific foundations for authors to expound upon. I would put Nighttime Confessions in the same category of a very good first story, and I hope we will see other attempts to FINISH what capecodemercury started.

Notice that I said FINISH. The story requires an end, not more elements in which to build a conclusion. You do not have to write a resolution but you should have written at least one consequence. In doing what you did, you wasted our time as readers and you insulted the author by AMENDING his story when he specifically requested others to write a CONCLUSION (as per his notes at the end of the original story).

I’m rating this story a ZERO because you ignored the author’s request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This Story Can't End Here

Open-ended stories either end with some new surprising revelation that gets the imagination working or they leave a couple of possible choices of action. The reader is left to speculate on what is next. Here we knew, unless there was really a clever reversal of expectation, that Marge would be found cheating. The revenge bit---pull out the check list---let the airs out of the tires---if there are any cars involved---get the brass knuckles, the baseball bat, the lawyers, the mini-cams, the recorders, the whole bit----we know the Chinese firedrill---if you've read enough. Or the husband wrings his hands, gnashes his teeth, wails like a sick pup at the full moon. Or---but it didn't happen here---he stands in the shadows stroking his rod and saying 'oh, I like, I like it".

Why continue reading these stories if you get to the response I had above? Well, because writers can be clever and come up with plot twists or some character insight that can be riveting. A number of stories have been entertaining---in a soap opera way---with flashes of illicit sex dazzling the night---even though the charcters are throwing up or drooling cum from some orifice.

Here the writing is consistent and good but it ends like a washed-out road. We don't even come to a fork. Blue, you have to do one more installment. Good luck escaping the wrath of the vigilantes and the kisses of the appeasers. Justice calls for some kind of redress----besides the lingerie and gowns. Murder is stupid though the emotion to murder could take over the beating of the husband's heart but it is stupid. The husband then becomes a villain, unsympathetic---except to the vigilantes. No, the revenge must be more subtle. But then we get into the ball on the carpet crying her eyes out. That's not fun reading a rehash of all that has gone before. It is not fun reading about the legal minutia. What can an author do? That, Blue, is your problem. So get your buick 88 going & come up with something. We, the public, mostly anonymous, are a-waiting.

playingcardcompany

(the critic with a forgotten password)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AGREE WITH MAJORITY

This story is just from another point of view. There is no conclucion like the original author asked for. As for the wife she deserves everything she gets, including HIV for fucking a stranger without protection. All the problems started because the brain dead whore believed the rumors about her husband and had more faith in the people that told her those rumors than her own husband. In either situation did the husband even come close to cheating but the bitch took someone else's word instead of her husband whom she had been married to for years.There wasnt even any suspense when the guy was having suspisions because we already knew what happened.

Wouldnt it have been better if you just wrote a couple paragraphs about how he got proof and then confronted and divorced her? There is no room for reconciliation with the way the wife was acting so not writing the last few paragraphs doesnt really add anything to the story except agrivation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, maybe an ending

I currently have a submission pending that does bring this story to a close.

As an author I am neutral to reconciliation or not. I feel it should be driven by the story.

I don't have any problem with capecodmercury's original submission not being finished. I think it's a great way to get new authors started (see H2owader's comments on "What Now?).

I would generally expect though, that a follow-on story would wrap things up. The exception, of course, would be clearly identified chain stories.

I have learned though to NEVER submit a story in parts. I got roasted on "A History Lesson". I actually submitted the stories closely together, but between it taking a week to ten days to get each part posted and my making some submission errors as a new author...

Anyway Blue88, the writing was good, and I certainly would be interested in how you would end it.

I've put enough effort into it, I'm working on several original stories.

Regards!

Blue88Blue88over 18 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I've read the comments to the story, and, I confess, many of them caused me to reconsider. I went back to Capecodmercury's statement, and many of you were correct. He did welcome a wrap up, an ending, not a continuation. So apologies are in order. I have heard from another author and he has graciously volunteered to wrap up the story, so that shoud appear shortly. Again, I offer my apologies and I have, hopefully, learned from this experience.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Well Written

Another good job Blue88. For someone just starting to write you should be very proud of your work. Just write your stories as you want and don't worry too much about what everyone else thinks. You'll never please everyone. I'll voice my opinion on a story from time to time but that's what it is - my opinion. I've try a little at writing but it's just not one of my strong points. So I'll leave it up to those that can. Looking forward to more of your work.

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Absolutely correct to complain about this offering

In his explanation at the end of his story capecodmercury said:

" If anyone else wants to take a shot at writing a conclusion, I would love to see it."

Now, in my poor muddled mind 'conclusion' means 'ending', not just the same open ended story told from another point of view?

So, I believe I have a valid criticism of this effort - it IS NOT a conclusion by any stretch of the imagination.

Most of the 'anti' comments complain about the lack of a conclusion, not that we don't like the conclusion, or that the conclusion is not what we wanted.

So Blue, maybe well enough written, but very definitely not what capecod asked for, nor what 99% of your readers expected.

That's the reason you're getting so mant clips around the ears.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good continuation

But it woulda been better with an ending!!

I hope Jack has a good ending for this.

I don't think the marriage has much hope. Watching what she did would REALLY burn it into your brain and heart.

But maybe he's a much forgiving man. She just doesn't sound like a humble or repentant type.

OK, Jack, tell us about the final throes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullet, gotta disagree on this one

I really admire your writing, but I think your comment is way off. You said,

"What the two chapters are about is lack of communication. Both of the protagonists have stories in their minds about the other that aren't true. But the marriage is close to ending because they are so closed off.

This is a good, realistic story from both writers. Blue88 stopped chapter two at just the right time, much to the anger of those who don't want a story, they just want a resolution."

It didn't stop at just the right time. The failure to provide anything moving the story forward, let alone some kind of resolution, or even a confrontation, is, and I quote, "lack of communication." Why is this the right place? We didn't learn anything new. We already knew their communication had gaps. We already knew by implication that he had done nothing. So what was the point? If you think this was the perfect place, why wasn't leaving the original alone the perfect place?

If we weren't looking for some kind of resolution, we would probably be writing our own stories. If a story is to be left open-ended, it should at least lead to a fork in the road. Readers enjoy deciding which of the limited set of options they would choose and what it implies. But when you leave them at an airport terminal that could go anywhere, they aren't getting the satisfaction of choosing an option, because there are so many it seems pointless.

Should the next chapter be from Phil's point of view, ending around the time she decides to go back to her room? He wonders if she might not be right that this could be considered cheating. He doesn't know what to do.

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Reinventing Marge

Marge is not Karen. You have not picked up capecodmercury's story - you have re-written it to make it a morality tale which he did not intend. Or at least one he did not write. The original story's skill was in avoiding the cliches like a stale, non-existent sex life and some excuse to cheat. The interest generated by the story was in exploring an initially innocent spouse who was presented with the seemingly perfect adultery. The set-up or game avoided all the traps that others have based their stories on. In other words, if there is no risk, what would the wife do?

Your "Continued did not pick up that ball, nor run with it. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I think you blew it

Your writing is fine, your continuation of the story is fine, until . . You once again left the story open-ended. It don't work that way old son. Once you've picked up the baton and accepted the challenge, you have to run with it to the finish line. In your story (ch. #2) it didn't happen. You baled out. Since you agreed to pick up the baton it is up to you to cross the finish line, however you will. Good luck! Ronnie W.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
No need to apologize

Everyone cant like everything you write. I thought the story was good but I just didnt think there was any reason to stop where you did.

The way the wife behaved in your story in the lead-up to the affair pretty much negated any chance to work things out imo. Most of your story was just about removing any doubt as to the wife's character. You could have left it openish but the way you wrote it, the husband has to leave her if he's not a masochist.

Since you made it clear the wife wasnt to be sympathised with and the husband made it clear that he wasnt going to put up with it (he thought they were heading for divorce even before the conference), ending it where you did seemed kinda pointless. Basically you continued the story and chose a direction by making the wife unlikable and her suspicions about the husband's infidelity groundless, then just cut it off. You didnt leave much room for interpretation or alternate endings (baring an unforseen and discordant twist).

Even if others are finishing the story in their own way, I still think you should write a part 2 to your ending. The orignal author was trying to prompt multiple endings so there is definately room for your ending as well as whatever other authors come up with.

Im sorry if my original comment sounded too cruel and made it seem like there was nothing good about your story because thats not my intent. It was good as far as it went but I just think you stopped it at about the worst possible time is all :) Thanks for writing and please keep it up.

p.s. I disagree with thebullet as well - see above. The original story was open-ended but I cant see much room for a happy reconciliation based on what Blue wrote so far. I like reconciliations as much as the next guy but you cant write a story about a woman who acted like this one has then tack on a few blubbering "Im so sorry and love only you"s and make it palatable. For a reconciliation to be warranted, most of us want to see nice people who are generally sorry for their mistakes, not schemers who are afraid to lose their safety nets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Even Blue Realizes His/Her "Mistake"

the conflict --- the problem, the cheating --- is already clearly established by the original author; the next and last part he/she wanted the readers/other authors to do, is to complete it, by coming up with some definite RESOLUTIONS, one way or another, not simply to re-state the fact that the cheating exists and it is creating a lot of headaches and heartaches to those who are hurt.

the story SEEMS to be, despite the original author's vagueness, that the husband's been decent all these years; and the few times he's put himself in some-what compromising situations, NOT cheating but perhaps just compromising situations, he felt "guilty" (per the wife);

furthermore, he seems to really love her.

the wife, on the other hand, does not seem to reciprocate the feelings, to the degree the husband does. she is very CALCULATED and she proceeds to do things based on those calculations: how safe is it to do this? will my husband know about it? what are the chances that he'd find out?, etc.

she concludes that the GROUP (social group, as they call themselves, with sex only as a minor part! lol!)'s activities are infrequent and isolated enough, as the original "founders" have said, attested to by the fac that the main participatns have not had their marriaged destroyed due to these liasons they've had so far; if any divorce occured, they're due to other problems, they say!

so, she goes ahead and cheats. her confession to us (treat it as a diary) is merely for her to rationalize away some initial guilty conscience; soon it will be no more, as it is with the "original founders" of the "group."

the husband, then --- if or when he found out --- needs to do some resolute decision-making. furthermore, there needs to be basis for those decisions, NOT simply something like, "She's been too good for too many years, I can't divorce her; what would that do to our children?; and besides, if I divorce her, the "bad guys" win," ETC.

SHE is one of the "bad guys" in this story, remember! because if she's not, can not be considered, a "bad guy", then NEITHER are the other cheating men and women. after all, as they say, they are not hurting anyone, right?, they're just having some occasional fun with good, hard working colleagues during athletic and other conferences, right?

DavefoDavefoover 18 years ago
Another good one....but why didn't he.....

Another good one, but I would wonder why any real man would

not say a thing for a year? THEN let her go again, KNOWING

she was fucking other guys? Not very realistic there, but hey, it IS fiction.

Regardless, once he found his jar of testosterone, and once

his nose was rubbed in that shit in public, he found his spine and got rid of her. Food for thought: She might be better off too. Maybe he is "a nice guy." but he also owes his wife a full explanation, I mean, he could have said he caught the lady next door with someone elses husband and their neigbor lady panicked, begging him not to tell. But not John Wayne jr, oh hell no.

Well, they both paid AND they both helped cause this one. Her with her obsession and he with his obsession of not telling anyone anything. Too bad for the kids.

Still a good story, thanks .......Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
easy

divorce the cheating bitch ...after you kick her and her boyfriends cheating ass

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
Interesting

Blue, thanks for taking up the baton and giving us your take. I join my voice to the others who have asked you take your shot at a conclusion. (For those who are wondering, mine is mostly finished).

It's interesting to see how other people view characters once they are created. As a writer, I have a definite view in my mind about Don and Meg and the strength of their marriage. That view will come out in my ending. Yet, many readers have come up with an alternate interpretation.

You viewed the characters differently and I appreciate that. It's one reason I invited others to wite their own endings. It shows how many people can read the same thing and come up with different conclusions.

Again, thanks and I hope to see a second part to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If you made a mistake Blue88

It was to follow up on some other person's story. To me it's a No! No! I think you are talented and I like your style of writing, however, I shudder every time I see a sequel by a different writer. One writer creates a story, in the main, and no other will ever have the same insight.

My advice to you is, write your own stories.

My best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Did you read the story you're supposedly

continuing? Perhaps not or maybe you remember reading the story in a past life, because you changed her name, you changed the tone of the story, you changed almost every single aspect of the story. That's NOT a continuation; that's a re-write. And you did a lousy job of it.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
call the wife

Don should have called her on her cell phone then told her that he knows she is fucking and she better get out of there as he is watching her from the window.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Why is it that the husband always has to watch in

most of the stories on LIT. He has to watch for one reason...to give the writer a chance to write what they are doing. In real life a real man would not have stood by and watched while his wife became a slut. We already know from the other stories that it was the wife's first time and if he had acted his wife would not have cheated. What the hell is wrong with just kicking the god dammed door in and marching in and beating the shit out of the guy and telling the wife not to come home. That's the simple way...but NOOOOOOO the writer has to make some piece of convuluted crap out of it whith the husband crying and all that puke, You messed up a good story with your bullshit. Oh you say that this is how the majority of husbands would have acted..bullshit. Why don't you say that this is how the mejority of men would have acted to bring about our worlds economic collapse...

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Where is the Continuation

Where is the continuation during this story it seems as if this is just a rehashing of the capecod story not a continuance of the original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What to do is straight forward.

Old story so senseless comments. But, if a new story the continuation would be for him to "man up" and divorce the slut. And, of course, exact so type of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Much better!

This is a much more reasonable spin on this tale, especially considering what we learned about the wife's attitude towards sex and love.

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
Hard Proof

He says he needs hard proof, but he doesn't get any evidence. He buys a disguise but doesn't have a camera. I don't know if he would need photos or video for a divorce in his state, but photos of the people and the odd situation involved might be handy for a child custody battle.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Ugh

Wimp cuck upchucks. Needs some stones.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Leave other peoples

stories alone espcially if you can't improve on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OneBrainCell needs to stfu

Only the dumbest fucking wanker would laud FTDS and castigate Blue88.

Eat shit asswipe, only a cockless wonderwuss would wail and moan about this one but squeal and bleat in a tither about unapproved endings you stupid shitstain.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

The wife was depicted as a complete opposite to the original. Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Jeez

This version did nothing for me. One fact was changed about the bachelor party but other than that it's the same. Let's see this author's conclusion.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Uh.......

This is, was, not sure, .... What the hell was this?

user110user110over 9 years ago
what you do, prescott, is kill yourself.

perhaps your failure to intervene gives you a hint why the wife has no respect for you. you have to earn respect. by doing things.

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
How about writing a story about it?

On second thought leave the tough stuff to FTDS. FTDS need you here

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Minor Point

Why can’t he tell Marge about Barb? She’s left town, so it’s not likely to impact her, and she can’t really expect him to keep that kind of a secret from his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All you have to do

Is leave... Screw the divorce, just take what you want and head for "Nowhere".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dead on Arrival....

There's no love left in their marriage. She's been fucking others for years and he just woke up. Pack your bags and leave. There's no marriage left to fight for. If she pulls that crap about it was only sex and she only loves him, he should ask why she doesn't fuck with him if it's only sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Secret Is Worth Your Marriage

Marge's husband should not keep Barb's secret at the cost of his marriage. Marge has sex with a total stranger on the same day she met him. And she is giving him sex she has denied her husband. She doesn't love her husband, and hasn't loved him in years. Time to call in a divorce. Marriages join husband to wife. A wife's infidelity severs husband from whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* More wimp voyeur cuck husband crap

Blue 88 means blue balls. A real author would have the husband take pictures and video, then foward them to family and friends. Then bust in and do a beat down. Instead we get the LW cliche of vomiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Redo this story this is so stupid and makes the male so wimpish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Husband: I dont what to do.

My answer: Hemlock for watching your wife fucking around. A pathetic husband written by a cuck author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your wife cheated on you and you don't know what to do?!!!!

Divorce her you cucky wimpy faggot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Uhhhh... Divorce seems to be a reasonable next step

Stop complaining about yourself. It's not your fault that she cheated. She doesn't love you, has no problem betraying you, doesn't communicate, lies, and deliberately cheated. Get a divorce. An RAAC will never do anything except let he know that she can get away with it repeatedly.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
You pound on the fucking window.

Duh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wimp Blue88

This wimp undertook a task to make a continuation. Of course, the only way this wimp can continue is to make it a cuckold story with all the cliches known to him in his puny writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb

SUPERB BETA CUCKOLD SHIT FROM A CUCKMEISTER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic

What's with this vomiting crap. Too many stories pull this nonsense out of the bag. Did't know what to do? How about going into the Hospitality room and kicking the crap out of both the fucker and the fuckee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wtf

That was bs

adrian2019adrian2019over 3 years ago
WHY

Why did he stand there and do ............NOTHING and then feel sick.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

And the set up goes nowhere.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Could you make the husband any more pathetic? ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So shallow, pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The original story was pathetic and this story is just a play on the first, still pathetic. Waste of time and effort to think about it and actually to type it up. Total waste of time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was even worse than the first. Husbands even more pathetic..Are you making submissions for the sake of submitting..You have written some decent stories and then you do this??

go back to writing thought out realistic stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No photos. Thinks it is Frank? Doesn't set record straight on Barb. Puts up with a few years of crappy marriage. And doesn't break up the hot fuckfest? The originals were WAY better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This guy is a moron. No intervention. No photos with his camera on his phone. Just watches them fuck. Way to go loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least he could have thrown up on his slut of a wife. That likely would have put a damper on her extramarital sex antics since he clearly could not think of anything else to do. Speaking would apparently have been too extreme for him to contemplate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fair. As with all these stories the time for the man to intervene in a deteriorating marriage is early and at the last minute. If candid conversation doesn't work goto marriage counseling. Never go along to get along. If one is miserable in a marriage there is no reason to stay; putting up with it is just kicking can down the road.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous