Nighttime Dirty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to your room, leave your clothes the way they are and stand in the corner until Amy comes home." Sonny said. Treycee went to her room and stood in the corner across from the door as instructed with her tits and ass hang out of her askew clothing. Sonny turned on the TV and watched ESPN.

Thirty minutes later Amy knocked on the door. Sonny got up and looked into Treycee's room. She stood there in the position he instructed her to be in. "Good girl." Sonny said as he pulled her door closed and headed to the front door.

"Hey babe." Sonny greeted her as he pulled the door open.

"Why was the door locked?" Amy asked.

"Habit." Sonny said. "Treycee is in her room, you want to go fuck for a while?"

"Um, I just got home and I am kind of on my period." Amy whined.

"I wish I would have known, I would not have come over." Sonny said.

"You don't want to hang out?" Amy asked.

"I guess. I just wish I would have known that you weren't feeling well. I might have been able to control my boner." Sonny said pointing to his crotch. Seeing Treycee's bruised and exposed ass got him instantly hard.

"I am sorry babe." Amy said sheepishly.

"No problem. Why don't I get you some Midol and we can cuddle."

"That sounds amazing." Amy said.

"Did you eat?"

"I grabbed a salad. Did you eat?"

"Yeah, Treycee cooked extra and took pity on me."

"Oh, she is pretty good in the kitchen."

"I would assume so considering how obvious it is that she likes food." Sonny said derogatorily.

"Be nice." Amy said with a giggle. "You are so bad."

Sonny grinned and headed for the bathroom. Amy had Midol and Midol PM in her medicine cabinet. Sonny grabbed the PM and shook out 3. He headed back to the kitchen to grab her some wine to wash it down. His concern was not for her liver. He needed her to pass out.

Amy took the pills and the wine without a thought and changed the channel to some boring Bravo trash TV. She snuggled into Sonny's side and sighed happily. Sonny sat impatiently waiting for the wine and pills to kick in. After one and a half shows of the rich and boring, Amy was snoring softly against his side. He quickly lifted her and carried her to her room. He put her under the covers and watched her to see if she would wake. When she began to snore heavily, Sonny smiled and headed from the room.

Treycee lay on her bed crying softly. She felt so good after that spanking, all of her pent-up frustration and guilt were flowing out with her tears. She had no idea why she was still crying. It had been a long time and the emotional release was well earned. She heard her door open and she sat up quickly, too quickly by the way her ass burned from the move.

Sonny entered the room and shut the door softly behind him. He saw her tear stained face and smiled at her. He made his way to the other side of the bed and crawled in next to her. He opened his big arms and she fell into them. He held her close as the rest of her tears rolled down her cheeks. He let her cry for 20 minutes before he spoke.

"I am very proud of you." Sonny said rubbing her back. "I feel like you are going to be punished again in the future and I expect you to do just as well as you did today. You did as you were told and you accepted your punishment without a fuss. I am very glad that you realized you deserved it and took it."

Treycee hiccupped against his chest. She nodded softly in agreement with his words but remained mute.

"You did so well that I think you deserve a reward. But if I give you a reward, you will need to be very quiet. Can you do that or should I gag you?" Sonny asked tipping her chin up so that their eyes met.

"Please gag me, sir."

"Good girl." Sonny said getting up from the bed. He wandered to her dresser and opened the top drawer. He withdrew a pair of panties and headed back to the bed. She opened her mouth without being asked and Sonny put the panties in and caressed her cheek fondly. He pulled her up and removed her shirt and tank top then pulled off her sweatpants and socks. He pushed her back on the bed and she fell with a muffled grunt.

"I think you know this already, but you need to get this shit taken care of." Sonny said harshly gripping her pubes.

Treycee nodded and blushed.

He gave her a pointed look and held up 2 fingers. Then he gripped her right tit in his left hand before slapping it hard with his right 2 times.

"That is to let you know that lack of grooming will not be tolerated. Do you understand?"

Treycee nodded.

"Good girl." Sonny spread her lush thighs and swirled a finger through her damp curls before finding her engorged clit. He rubbed it causing her neck to arch, then flicked it which caused her to gasp and curl up. He pushed her legs open and pulled out his cock. He lined himself up with her throbbing core and thrust deep into her wet heat. Sonny groaned and thought about the fact that he was more likely to need the gag. He wanted to howl with the sensation of her pussy gripping his dick, her soft thighs cushioning his thrust, her glorious tits swaying with his movements, her puffy nipples standing proudly waiting for his mouth. He grunted and began to fuck her hard. He wanted to pound his cock so hard and deep that it became permanently stuck in the haven of her body. She moaned and threw her hips up with his every down stroke getting him deeper faster. She moved with him causing the friction to be greater and the pressure on her clit to be more pronounced. She moaned and started cumming, her cunt milking him begging for his cock to bathe her womb with his spunk. He resisted, unwilling to give up the pleasure.

He rolled her to her side and straddled her leg, gripping her swaying breast in one hand and slapping her bruised ass with the other. His leg was pressed tight to her enflamed clit as he rocked in and out of her from the side. She was on fire. He was stroking everything inside and out, hitting her g-spot and her cervix with every thrust. It wasn't long before her pleasure crested and she was bathing his cock and balls in her orgasmic fluids. Sonny growled and pressed deep as his cock began to spurt, he yelled. "Oh, fuck, yes!!" The sound of his pleasure was echoing off the walls and they both froze to listen for Amy.

There was no sound from the other room so they both began breathing again. Sonny collapsed next to her and pulled her close. "Thank you, baby girl. Daddy needed that."

Treycee shivered with erotic delight. She pulled the gag free and looked up at him. "Thank you, sir. That was an amazing reward."

"I am glad. Now I am going back to bed where I belong, you lay here and think about the fact that you once again lured me away from where I am supposed to be. That is very naughty, but I will keep it a secret for you. It is our dirty little secret." Sonny grabbed her ass cheek and squeezed causing her abused flesh to burn reminding her physically of the punishment she deserved again. He gathered his clothes and left.

Treycee lay in her bed with the dispersing heat of where Sonny had just been. She was torn in so many emotional directions, wanting to be with Sonny, not wanting to hurt Amy and shame for causing Sonny to be disappointed in her. She wanted to cry but she was all out of tears. She snuggled into what remained of Sonny's heat and fell asleep.

Sonny crawled into bed next to his drugged and passed out girlfriend covered in another woman's cum and reeking of sexual satisfaction. He smiled into the dark, his plan was working so well. He had his daytime public girl and his nighttime dirty secret. Best of both worlds...

12