Nighttime Stroll

Story Info
Sometimes getting home can be an ordeal.
6.3k words
4.73
10.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerFranz
DerFranz
25 Followers

Author's note: The characters in this story are consenting adults with prearranged limits, safewords, and hand signals. Only truly safe sex can be truly kinky!

The porch was shrouded in darkness. From its depths the glowing ember of a joint winked on and off like a firefly. The front faced the street, where during daylight hours traffic liked to flow, but now there was nothing to see but a moonlit tree. Its shadow blanketed the yard, reaching towards the end of the driveway where a mailbox and a scarecrow stood watching the road. The fields were still. The chimes on the porch were silent. The entire world seemed dead. Dead, that was, except for the scarecrow, dancing on its post...

________________________________________________________

Lisa was already in trouble when she said: "Are you really going to park here?"

It wasn't the first snide comment to leave her lips. All night, she had been needling him. All night, there had been flippant remarks and nagging questions. At home: Why was the reservation for so late? Was he really going to wear that shirt? In the car: Don't play that song, put on something else. He should have made a left, this way took longer. At the restaurant: The music was boring. The room was hot. The food was bland.

Jason had been patient. Yes, the reservation was for an evening seating, and yes, he wore the shirt, it was a polo, it was fine. Their dinner had been perfectly acceptable, yet Lisa had found something to complain about every step of the way. Now, it was late. He was tired, and more than a little frustrated about how the evening had gone. They had finally made it home, and just as they pulled up to the house Lisa decided to lay one more straw on the back of a very weary camel.

"Are you really going to park here?"

Jason turned to explain that yes, he was going to park here, they were in front of the house so what the hell did it matter, when he saw a thin white ribbon tied in Lisa's hair, and suddenly everything changed.

Had she been wearing it this whole time? No, that was impossible. He had been looking at her the entire evening and it hadn't been there. And it wasn't something he would have easily missed. Though small in size, the ribbon was massive in its implications. It was a sign that they were no longer their everyday selves, that they had assumed new roles in their relationship. For him, the ribbon was a symbol of power, and permission. For her, trust, and surrender.

And now there it was, staring at him innocently from atop her head, asking what he was going to do about it.

She must have put it on in the bathroom, Jason thought. Or maybe as we were getting in the car. It didn't really matter; all that mattered was that it was there. It explained everything: the snide comments, the rolling eyes, the inexhaustible brat that had nipped at his heels for the past three hours. She had pushed him as hard as she could, and now she was letting him off the leash, just to see what would happen.

It was obvious what would happen: she was going to be punished. The question was...how?

Then, without thinking, he knew.

"No," he sighed. "I guess not. But I need to move something from the trunk, can you help me?" It was an odd request, one that should have set off alarm bells, but the defeat in his voice threw Lisa off guard, and when he got out of the car, she followed.

They made their way to the trunk. He popped it open. It was empty, save for a small bag they sometimes brought while camping. Lisa said, "Wow. You really need help moving this?" No response. It was only when she glanced up and saw the look in his eye that red flags began to wave, but by then it was too late. He wrapped his arms around her, wrestled her into the trunk, and slammed it closed.

There came a muffled cry: "Hey! Let me out, you jerk!" It was cut off as the engine roared to life and the car pulled away from the curb.

It was the middle of the night. The moon shone down on an empty road. Jason cracked his windows and drove slowly, savoring the wind whistling across his face. It was a warm night. The air felt good on his cheeks. Eventually he pulled over and killed the engine. The wind disappeared, and the world fell quiet. Gravel crunched underfoot as Jason stepped out and walked to trunk. It opened. Lisa looked up at him, mouth agape.

"Get out."

Lisa frowned. She hadn't spoken. But Jason had, and his tone confirmed what she suspected: he had seen the ribbon in her hair. She thought he would not notice until they were inside the house. She thought wrong.

She climbed out of the car, moving carefully so as not to tear her dress. For a moment it seemed he would help her out, but when she reached for his hand he swatted her away, instead grabbing the camping bag that had rattled next to her as they flew down the road. As soon as she was standing Jason grabbed her throat and pulled her face up close to his.

"You've really been on one tonight, haven't you?"

"I don't know what-"

He slapped her. Not hard, but hard enough. He patted her cheek. "You don't get to feign ignorance with me. Not after the shit you've pulled." The hand on her throat tightened, and he pressed his lips to her ear. "Say, 'I'm sorry, daddy.'"

"I'm sorry, daddy." The response came a little too quick, and Lisa added, "...that you slap like a little bitch."

There she was. There was the smarmy brat who had been poking him all night. They had unfinished business, and now that she was here, they could see to it. Or rather, see to her.

He slapped her again, this time not holding back. Then he shoved her head into the trunk, and slid her dress above her waist. What followed was one of the most intense spankings he ever had to administer. By the end he was panting from exertion, and both his hands were wore. At first Lisa laughed, but by the end the laughs had turned to sobs. There were tears in her eyes, and not just from pain; the spanking brought Lisa a release that rivaled any orgasm she had ever known.

When the spanking came to an end Lisa felt her panties being pulled to the side. Two of Jason's fingers reached down and felt for the entrance of her vagina, found it, and were thrust in as far as they could go. Lisa screamed.

"That's what I want to hear," Jason said, wiggling his fingers inside her. "A screaming brat is a healthy brat. It means she's taking her medicine. Now then..." He removed his fingers, grabbed her dress, and pulled down. Her boobs bounced in her bra as the gown was yanked to her waist.

"Take off your underwear."

"But...daddy...then I'll be naked."

As with the rest of the night, it was the wrong thing to say. He grabbed her hair, pulled her close and whispered: "That skimpy dress suggests a certain desire on that front. And you'll still be wearing it, so no, you won't be naked. Now give me your bra, and your panties, and say, 'Thank you, daddy,' before I decide the dress comes off as well."

She slid off her panties, then unhooked her bra, spilling her breasts into the moonlight. Despite the warm air her nipples were hard as stones. "Thank you, daddy," she said, surrendering her undergarments.

Jason threw the bra and panties in the trunk and slammed it shut. Then he opened the camping bag and removed a length of rope. A minute later her arms were bound behind her, pulling her shoulders back and thrusting out her bare chest. Something else was removed from the bag: a collar with a long leather leash clipped to its side. The collar went around her neck, and he gave the leash a tug. "Okay, princess, let's go."

"Daddy, wait! Please pull up my dress."

He thought for a moment. "Okay." He pulled up her dress. Only to her stomach, leaving her tits out and the hemline dangerously high on her thighs, but pulled up all the same.

They began to walk. At first Lisa dragged her feet, but soon found herself on a much shorter leash, being whipped along by its leather end. Thank god she had passed up heels for sneakers. They were a mile from home, and this walk would be torture enough without having to worry about her feet.

The moon hung low in the sky. It illuminated the surrounding farms, their fields of wheat and corn dotted with the occasional orchard. It also spotlighted Jason and Lisa as they made their way down the straight and narrow lane. They were the only ones out and would have been impossible to miss from a passing car, or from the windows of any of the houses tucked amongst the fields. All of them were dark and still, but that didn't mean sleepless eyes weren't gazing out from the shadows.

The collar at her neck gave a tug. Lisa came to a halt while Jason moved to face her. He lowered his head to her chest, pulling one nipple into his mouth while pinching and rolling the other between his fingers.

Lisa's mouth fell open and her eyes pinched shut. The breath she let out had the full force of a scream bubbling just below the surface. She leaned towards him, feeding him as much of her breasts as he would take. The sucks became nibbles. The pinches grew sharp. Then he switched sides. One nipple was covered in spit and had to be gripped extra tight to keep from slipping away. The other, hard and sore, was sucked within an inch of its life. Now the scream came rushing to the surface.

"None of that, now." Jason lifted away from her chest, placed the leash in her mouth, and wound it tight around her head. As the gag took affect her scream was cut to a whimper. He said, "That's better. You were a good girl just now, so I'm going to let you choose: do you want me to pull your dress all the way up?"

Lisa's eyes went wide, and she nodded eagerly. Jason grasped the sides of the dress and lifted it up her body, stopping only to tuck away her breasts. Now her chest was covered, but the dress, already short to begin with, had scrunched up as it was raised and lowered, and now only hid half of what it was supposed to. Her stomach, ass, and pussy were out in the open, a second act for whatever audience gazed at her through their windows.

"'aady! 'at's 'ot hair!"

"Of course it's fair. This is exactly what you asked for." He gave her a wicked smile. "I'm happy to pull it down again if you want, but if not then we better get moving. We still have a long way to go, and unless you want to be out here when the sun comes up..."

She took his meaning and set off at a hurried pace. With her lower half exposed the night air suddenly took on a whole new feel. A warm current swept through her legs, and she realized just how wet she was as the air cooled the glistening patches of cum coating her thighs and clit. The wind tickled her pussy, and teased her asshole as it raced up between her cheeks. Lisa giggled. Here she was, arms bound behind her, force marched half-naked down the road like a sexual prisoner. She had never felt more alive.

Jason had no problem keeping up with his excited girl. Every now and then he would wrap his arms around her, bringing her to a stop before reaching down to play with her pussy. His fingers made short work of her sanity, massaging her labia and teasing her clit before working their way into her vagina. She was powerless to stop him, but the moans emanating from her gag and the way she leaned against him suggested that she didn't want to. An orgasm had been building inside her ever since that tremendous spanking, and with the help of his fingers she was creeping ever closer to it.

"'aady?" she said through the gag, "'ay I 'leass 'um?"

"Sorry love, couldn't hear you."

"'ay I 'lease 'um?"

"Gum? You want some gum?"

"'oooo, I hanh..." At this point he unwrapped the leash and took it from her mouth. "Thank you, daddy. May I please cum?"

"Absolutely not." The leash slapped her pussy, and she yelped. "You've been a good girl tonight, and you know what they say..."

"What, daddy?"

"Good girls don't cum. They get edged." With that he reached far up inside her, found her g-spot, and rubbed. Her knees buckled, and she collapsed onto his shoulder as he whispered in her ear, "Are you going to cum? Is that what's happening right now?"

"No...no, daddy...I'm just...just..."

"Just...cumming? Don't you dare do it, princess, don't you fucking dare. I'll whip your pussy right here on the side of the road, so you'd better not cum unless I say so."

The thought of getting her pussy whipped nearly sent her over the edge, but Lisa managed to hold on. She gasped, panting out words between breaths. "No daddy, I'm not cumming, I swear, I'll be a good girl, I am a good girl. But please, daddy, please stop, I'm so close, it feels so good, so good that it hurts, it hurts too good, too much, please stop, daddy, please!"

Then, amazingly, he did. The orgasm which had been about to push her off a mountain backed away, and as it did her head began to clear. She became aware of the drool trailing down her thigh, of the slurping sound his hand made as it pulled it from her body, leaving a gaping emptiness inside her. The night had become deadly silent around them. Anyone with a cracked window would have heard her cries for mercy drift in on the breeze.

Lisa took a deep breath. This couldn't go on, not the way it had; if he kept on teasing her, she was going to cum, no doubt about it. What she needed was to distract him from her pussy, to pull his attention elsewhere. Then, without thinking, she knew how to do it. "Daddy," she said, "can you please pull my dress down?"

Jason smiled. "Of course." He did as she asked, and suddenly she was topless once more. The affection shown to her pussy had not gone unobserved by her nipples. They were hard as diamonds, and ached something terrible. But now they would get the attention they needed, leaving her gentiles to recover from their nearest brush with death.

Sure enough, her tits got lots of attention. Just not the kind she expected.

It had been easy to assume he would treat her chest the same as her pussy: a little rough, a little forceful, but focused on pleasure more than anything. This was not the case. A change in body parts led to a change in approach, and he came at her breasts in a very different way. He slapped them, bit them, squeezed and kneaded them as hard as he could, pinched her nipples until she screamed. The worst (and best) came when he spun the leash in tight arcs, whipping her boobs with its leather strap.

Lisa could bear it no longer. "Enough, daddy! Please pull up my dress again."

"As you say, princess." The dress came up, her pussy came out, and the assault on her breasts came to an end. But now his fingers returned to between her legs, and soon another orgasm threatened to overtake her, and she asked him to lower her dress once more.

This back and forth went on for some time. It was impossible to say how long for certain, lost as they were in their play. Lisa was especially far gone, caught in an endless cycle of pain and pleasure, trapped between the bottomless ache in her pussy and the fiery torment of her breasts. They might have continued like this all the way back to the house, had a pair of headlights not appeared above the horizon.

The sight broke through the fog that had settled over Lisa's mind as she became aware of just how naked and vulnerable she was. The dress was covering her boobs, but that left her bottom half exposed, to say nothing of the leash around her neck. She began to whine.

"Daddy! There's a car coming!"

"So I see."

"Fix my dress!"

A chill crept into Jason's voice. "Are you telling me what to do?"

"Oh, no daddy! But please, fix my dress!"

"You want it pulled down?"

"Yes! Wait, no! I want to be covered!"

"But you are. Top or bottom, the choice is yours."

The headlights grew larger, and Lisa heard a distant engine, still faint but getting louder. How much longer did they have? She spied a crop of bushes just off the road. "Daddy, let's hide in there."

Jason eyed the bushes, which were no more than a thin patch of shrubs. He took a moment to think it over. A moment they didn't have. "You want to go in there?"

"Yes! Hurry, they're almost here!"

It was true. Soon the headlights would be upon them, and Lisa's assets would be on display. It would be no more than a flash, but it would be enough. It had happened before. It would happen again.

But not tonight, it seemed. Jason tugged the leash and led her off the road. Lisa crouched awkwardly behind the shrub, but Jason put a hand on her neck and lowered her headfirst into the bushes. She was now a tripod, head and knees on the ground, ass reaching for the stars. Uncomfortable, but hidden, and she heaved a sigh of relief as Jason crouched behind her.

Then she heard the sound of a zipper, and felt something warm and firm press against the entrance of her cunt.

"Daddy...what are you doing?"

"What does it feel like, princess?" He thrust his cock into her. Her pussy, though wet, hadn't entertained anything more than a few fingers, and this sudden fuck filled her to the brim. She gasped, and a hand spanked her ass. As he moved inside her Jason said: "If your tits were out, I would be fucking those, but as it stands it's either going to be your pussy or your ass. Now keep quiet unless you want me to switch holes.

"And remember: no cumming."

She did her best. The headlights were faintly visible through the leaves; they gave the impression of spotlights, and suddenly she was no longer being fucked on the side of the road, but on a grand stage, the main event at the Viennese opera house, railed before a captivated audience starstruck by her sexual display. The lights flared. Her body's performance climbed to a crescendo, a final climax, and as the car passed by the audience leapt to its feet, roaring with applause. His cock spasmed inside her, before a thousand stage lights, a million cameras, and her eyes rolled back in her head, and she came. Gods, how she came, long and hard, a volcanic orgasm that had her pussy clenching, her hips bucking, shaking her ass to the sky as if trying to flag down the moon. She was no stranger to orgasm, but this was one she had not met before. It swept over her, and took her far away into the night...

________________________________________________________

Jason pulled out of his semi-conscious partner. Lisa was barely coherent, whispering unintelligible ditties that were mostly not even words. He had pushed her this far, and it was far enough. Maybe at home she could be pushed further, but not out here. She needed to come back down before they could go any further.

While he waited, he gazed out from the bush they had hid in. It did a decent job of keeping them covered, though there was a good chance the passing driver had sped away looking in their rearview mirror, second guessing themselves and wondering if they really had seen something in those bushes, or if it was just their tired imagination.

The car's lights had disappeared. None had taken their place. Jason sighed as a soft wind washed over his now flaccid penis. He had gone soft inside her, and his tool had shrunk considerably, but no matter. It had performed sensationally, as evidenced by the cocktail of semen and jizz which covered it. He knew Lisa sometimes faked an orgasm, but there was no mistaking the way she had clenched down on him when the car went by. Lisa had cum hard. What's more, it had lingered.

There was a dull moan behind him. Lisa was trying to sit up, but her arms were bound, and she was unable to lift herself. "Jason?" she called out.

"Right here, babe." He stepped forward and gently picked her off the ground. Lisa sat back on her feet, taking deep, heavy breaths. He watched her a moment. "Shall we continue?"

Lisa took one more breath, and held it in. She looked him in the eye. "Is the ribbon still there?"

DerFranz
DerFranz
25 Followers
12