Nighttime Stroll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes. Yes, it was.

Jason grabbed a fistful of her hair and lifted her to her knees. "Do you know what you did, baby girl?"

Lisa moaned. "Yes, daddy."

"What did I tell you earlier?"

"You told me not to cum."

"And what did you do?"

Her voice was soft, wrought with guilt. "I came."

"That's right." With his other hand, Jason stroked her cheek. She waited for a slap, but it never came. She almost wished it would. Almost asked for it but held her tongue. She was in enough trouble as it was. "What did we say about good girls?"

Lisa thought back, trying to remember. "They don't cum."

"That's right. But you came, didn't you."

"Yes, daddy."

"Are you a good girl, then?"

"No, daddy."

"So, what does that make you?"

"...a bad girl."

"And what happens to bad girls?"

Lisa swallowed. "They get punished."

Jason's grip tightened, pulling her hair in a firm grasp. Lisa held back another moan. It felt good. "That's right: bad girls get punished. And so will you." Jason brought her head to his cock. Lisa opened her mouth to receive him. It was easy to fit all of him in, shriveled and spent as he was. She began working him with her tongue, lapping up their cum. It tasted a little salty, a little sweet, a little bitter. They had shared a lava cake after dinner, but this was the better dessert by far.

As she sucked, Lisa had to move her head back and forth along his shaft, and suddenly she realized that he was growing hard inside her mouth. Jason wasn't the largest man she had been with, but he never failed to impress her, both in the way he used what he had and the way he could get hard immediately following an orgasm. It was one of his hottest qualities, and it put him in a league of his own. Still, he was large enough to make her gag, and she wretched as he pulled her head forward, thrusting himself all the way to the back of her throat.

The blowjob didn't last long. But the throat fucking carried on for some time, long enough for the moon to drift across the sky and the stars to spin on their axel. Tears streamed down Lisa's face. Her mouth overflowed with drool that dribbled onto her tits, soaking her dress. She had begun to wonder if he meant to keep them out here all night when Jason let out a soft moan. His cock flexed, and a hot stream of cum landed on her tongue. She swallowed it eagerly, happy he was spent, happy he was satisfied, hoping she had earned a slight reprieve from whatever remaining punishment was headed her way.

Once she finished cleaning him off Jason tucked his cock back into his pants. "Not bad," he said. "Now stand." Lisa got to her feet. Her legs were shaky, but after kneeling for so long it was a relief to stretch them out. "Your dress is a mess. It will have to come off."

Lisa cried, "Oh no, daddy, please!" but it was no use. Once more Jason pulled the dress down, only he didn't stop when her breasts were exposed, or when the fabric slipped over her ass and slid down her legs. Lisa stepped out of it as it touched her ankles, and just like that she was naked, adorned with nothing but the rope around her wrists and the sneakers on her feet, and an innocent strand of white ribbon tied in her hair.

While her tits and pussy had been on a rotating display, this was the first time all her bits were out at once. The sense of so much skin exposed to the air, to the world, made her heart quiver. Her body was already responding to its full-frontal debut: her nipples were hard and erect, her pussy dripping with cum, both hers and his. The night was warm, and the air was still. Mother nature seemed perfectly happy to accommodate her daughter's lack of clothes.

Jason threw her dress into the camp bag, and they resumed walking. The dress had hardly been cumbersome, but without it clinging to her sides Lisa's hips swung a little easier. Her stride became longer, her steps confident and sure. Only when there was a slight tug at her throat did she realize how fast she was going. "Easy, girl," Jason's voice spoke from behind her. "No need to rush, is there?"

There wasn't, but her pace wasn't born of a need to hurry. Lisa was simply jazzed. Few things in life excited her the way being naked beneath the sky did. It was a sense of oneness with nature that came with wearing nothing but her skin, playing out a certain fantasy of witches dancing nude beneath the stars, a deeply spiritual connection to the natural world that had little to do with sex, save for the way it excited her body and made her rabid for the deed. Lisa felt her hips sway and her breasts bounce, free of adornment, and let loose an evil cackle. Very witchy, indeed.

Another tug at her throat, another command from her handler: "Silence!" Here, of course, was the other half of her fantasy: she wasn't simply a witch, but a witch who had been captured, a witch who had been stripped, bound, paraded through the streets for the townsfolk to see, on her way to some horrific and unspeakable punishment worthy of her sorcery. It harkened back to daydreams of being in detention, stripped before the class and spanked while her peers ogled her chest and crotch. In these fantasies her nudity was not a pleasure, but a punishment; it was humiliation, it was fear, and from these emotions came a desire that made her growl with lust as she was led away, a doomed witch being taken to her fate.

Twenty minutes passed before the black silhouette of their home peered over the horizon. Lisa's heart quickened. What would happen to her when they reached it? If Jason had any ideas, he wasn't sharing them. Her partner had been awfully quiet. That was never a good sign. It meant trouble was brewing.

Lisa feigned a yawn. "Oh good, we're home! Time to put on some p-jays, draw the blinds, and have a nice long slaaaAHH!"

Her cry grew as Jason pushed a finger deeper into her ass. It lacked the necessary lube for anything too invasive, but it went in far enough to make her toes dance in her shoes. As if he didn't already have her attention, Jason pulled hard on the leash, choking her to silence. "You think just because we're home that means we're done? You don't get to rest just yet, baby girl. I've got something else in mind."

He pulled out his finger and led her to the porch, where he tied the leash to a railing. "Stay here. I'll be right back." A minute later he returned holding a different bag, one she recognized from the play chest in their closet. The ropes binding her came off, and for the first time since leaving the car she was able to move her arms. Her muscles were tight, the skin of her forearms raw from the fibers. He sat with her on a bench and massaged feeling back into her limbs, then gave her a bottle of water. "Drunk up, slut. I want that empty in two minutes." She drained it. He gave her another and she drained that one too.

Now they could proceed.

He took her to the end of the driveway, where a tall post stood next to the mailbox in the shadow of a tree. The post's function changed through the year, sometimes sporting signs advertising parties or yard sales, other times holding up flags or decorations for holidays. Dangling from it now was an old scarecrow they had picked up from a neighbor. Jason unhooked it and tossed it in the yard. He had something far better to string up at the end of the drive.

Lisa's hands were shackled, then pulled above her head until they could be clipped into the metal O-ring atop the pole. With her chest on display he turned his attention to the issue of her pussy: it was empty. This he remedied with a silicone egg, then shifted to her ass.

So far, all that had been put up her butt was half a finger. It was time that changed. The toy he chose was a curious looking plug. Rather than a thick, round shape it was long and slender, designed to penetrate deep without stretching her sphincter. Jason thought it made for a more enticing sensation (based on his own experience) and Lisa must have agreed, given the way she squealed when he pushed it all the way in.

Then he pulled something else from the bag. Lisa's eyes went wide. "No. Absolutely not."

"That's hardly your call to make." Jason raised the cat ears to her head. "Besides, you look so cute in them."

"If you put those on me, I'm going to shake them off."

"I wonder what will happen if you do?" he asked as he placed them on her head. Lisa either didn't hear or didn't care to answer; she just shook her head back and forth until the ears fell to the ground. Jason picked them up, dusted them off, and smiled at her. His hand grasped her neck, pinning her to the post, choking her. "Brat," he said, his voice low, "you wanna fuck around, you're gonna keep finding out."

There was a small click, and the egg inside her began to tremble. Lisa's mouth fell open, and Jason spit in it. "Stay here," he said. "Terrible things happen to dumb sluts who wander naked through the fields." With that he grabbed the bag and disappeared back into the house.

Lisa fully intended on seeing what happened to dumb sluts who wander naked through the fields, but the metal clasp holding her hands was out of reach, and she was unable to free herself. She wouldn't have made it very far (though it would have been far enough) because Jason was not long in returning.

She wondered what he would do with the wide leather strap he carried. Her question was answered as he strapped her neck to the post. No longer able to move she could only moan in protest as the ears went back on her head. Then he reached towards her rear. Lisa moaned again as thin butt plug was removed, and then, because all good things come in threes, moaned a third time as Jason pushed in a much larger, much more rounded plug with a cat tail dangling from the end.

Keeping with the feline theme, Jason pulled a cat o' nine tails from the bag and began spinning it in lazy circles. "All of this could have been avoided," he said, slowly bringing the flogger to her breasts, "if you had just shut up and worn the ears." The whips made contact with her tits. The hits were gentle, but even the softest impact stings after a time, and Jason was nothing if not thorough. Lisa began to sob. "Hush now," Jason said. "This will all be over soon."

It wasn't.

By the time Jason was finished Lisa's breasts felt like they had acquired the worst sunburn of their existence. Every inch of her chest had been seen to: top boob, under boob, left side, right side, and straight down the middle, thank you very much. Her nipples had not been neglected. He held the flogger so that only the tips struck her nips, swinging it in quick, tight circles that made her breath catch, occasionally punctuated by a wide swing that struck her whole chest in one fell swoop. For every spank her bottom had endured that night, her breasts received twice the number.

But now, it was over...or was it? The flogger had been put away, but a pair of nipples clamps had been pulled out, and Lisa, tears rimming her eyes, began to beg. "Daddy, please, please no more. Don't put those on my boobs. They've had enough, haven't they?"

Jason grabbed at her tit and gave it a hearty squeeze. Lisa cried out, and he nodded. "Yes, I suppose they have." The clamps went back in the bag. "But you haven't." He pointed towards the ground, where moonlight had pushed the shadows from her feet, making her skin glow. "Soon your whole body will be as bright as any star in the sky," Jason said, giving her forehead a gentle kiss. "Won't that be lovely?"

"Yes..." The thought of her body glowing with moonlight pleased her. "But daddy, won't people see me?"

"Not if you manage to free yourself before they do." He held a finger to her lips. "The price of your freedom will be orgasms."

"Orgasms?" Lisa said. The plurality did not pass her by. "How many?"

"Three. And until I get them, you will stay here, strung up for anyone who happens by." Lisa glanced down. The moonlight had already reached her shins. It wouldn't be long before it reached her knees, and then her thighs, and then...and then...

And then a blindfold was slipped over her eyes. Lisa knew the moon was creeping up her body but could no longer see what it showed. She jumped as the vibrating egg grew stronger, and Jason's voice whispered in her ear, "Tick-tock, little girl. Better start cumming."

Lisa heard him retreat, then focused on the egg pulsing inside her. Three orgasms were not many, and in her aroused state it would not take her long to acquire them. Her skin tingled as she thought of the moon steadily working its way towards her pussy. How she wished to know what parts of her were exposed!

As she imagined how she must look tied up at the end of the driveway, the first orgasm broke over her. Lisa let out a loud groan and gave her ass a shake, as if to rub Jason's big stupid face in it. She let herself dangle from her bonds, enjoying the feeling of her body stretching itself out. Already she could feel a second orgasm rushing to overtake her. She bore down on the vibrating egg and hurried it along. This was going to be easy...

________________________________________________________

Half an hour later, Jason stubbed out his joint. He sat on the porch, listening to the frustrated cries of the struggling figure by the road. The first two orgasms had come quickly enough - Lisa's exuberant exclamations and dancing booty were hard to miss - but this last one seemed to be giving her some trouble. It could have been that it was late, and her body was tired, but a far more likely culprit was the egg in her pussy, which had been turned down to a bare murmur compared to the earthquake it had been before.

Jason fiddled with the remote, toying with the idea of turning it back up. Then he thought better of it. Lisa was a brat, but despite what he had told her she had been a good girl, who had let him drag her home half-naked (then fully naked) on the end of a leash, who had happily taken his cock on the side of the road, both in her cunt and her mouth, and swallowed every drop of cum that crossed her lips. She had been a very good girl indeed, and good girls don't cum.

They get edged.

Out on the road Lisa's cries grew more desperate as her body fought for an orgasm it could not quite produce. Jason set down the remote. Eventually he would turn it all the way up and have her screaming in the night, but for now he was happy to watch her body tremble in the moonlight. Sunrise was several hours away. They had all the time in the world...

12