All Comments on 'Nighttime Visits'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
More??

I hope so.

I found that instead of being turned off by the sex so early on in the story, it seemed to cement the relationship he had with his older sister (Lucky Bastard).

I hope there's more.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 13 years ago
Hot

Well done, I can't wait to see where you take this story.

Cutie18Cutie18almost 13 years ago
Hot

Both stories was Hot Katie hates her sister in a way but this makes them closer but if i may add i hope you write more and have katie alone with him way other said she needs him.Katie could be one turn pregnant.Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
no brains

you seem to have no brains since this is a continuation of your last story and you failed to give it the same title. chapters of a series need to have the same title just numbered so readers know they are connected and what order to read them in. delete this story and retitle it properly and think before posting again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Huh?

I don't understand the vehemence in Mr No Brains' comment. Oh well, perhaps he'll get himself so worked up over things that he'll have a heart attack and die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good job

Well written; I'm inttrigued (which doesn't usually happen in this genre) to find out more: How did Jeff & Jennifer start up their relationship? What happened in the conversation between Jennifer and Katie that evening, what and how did they discuss? And of course, what happens now. Congratulations to the author.

As for the comment from "No Brains", I checked out the other two stories listed under this author and did not find the same characters, so this is not a continuation, he/she must be mistaken...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WELCOME

With only four stories posted you already earn to be considered among the top group of writers contributing to this site. As you develop a group of loyal readers your ratings will soar.

Following your own instincts is the best way to produce quality stories.

Each of your stories leaves me hoping for continuations, so I know that I will welcome each of your future posts.

DefluerDeflueralmost 13 years ago
Nice

Your stories are compact, which isn't a bad thing at all, more of mine would get finished if I could do that.

I liked that you didn't bother to explain how the Elder sister and brother got together, you just laid out the brick work.

Good Stuff, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am curious as to how the relationship between him and jennifer started, and how serious is it, though some of the comments from them suggest it's more than lust

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
This could use more

to finish it out. The next day is Sat and Jeff and Katie really get down. She wants to know Jen and Jeff got started. So do I.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
good story

hot, fun sex romp type story-fun to read thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ive read this one a few times,it seriously, seriously needs another chapter or two!! ;)

ES003ES003over 9 years ago
More chapters

I know this now is a very old story but seriously it needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're like a drug

I just can't quit you

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Always Leave Them Wanting More?

Having read three or four Xarth stories I'm beginning to think "Leave em wanting more" is Xarth's motto.

YourOnlineSecretYourOnlineSecretover 7 years ago
Jeff, Jenny, and Katie

This is one of your oldest stories on the site, but a particular favorite just based on these three characters. You've written a number of stories since that explore the theme of threeway relationships, and all of them are wonderful, but this one really resonates for me. The seemingly normal but quietly sexual relationship of Jeff and Jenny is nice - especially since it is never explained since that's not the story you're telling. How Katie's reacts to it, and how her siblings handle it, really demonstrates how much all of them truly love one another -if unconventionally by most standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel?

Was a great first story. Very well written though I feel it could have used a little more. Build up, cant wait for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel

I’ve been bingeing a lot of your stories over the past couple weeks and I would love a sequel to this one it’s so hot.

animal99animal99almost 5 years ago
Stories on another website

Poor Katie! She finally got to have her brother show her the love Jennifer always got and he comes too fast? She deserves more brotherly love... A longer fuck session with her coming a lot on her brother's dick would be a good way to make it up to her. THIS story definitely needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

This is really sexy, please make sequels, these make me so wet 💦

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn...

I didn't know that much cum could come out of me... Make more of these

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice rezd5

It was good but too short of a stories. I'm assuming that the 18 year old weren't virgins but yet they had no experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

This story left me wondering where the rest of it is....seems like there could have been alot more to it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
A twofer

Don't you hate it when you wake up in bed with the wrong girl? Glad things worked out between the three. Yes, this story could have gone on further, but it's still good. Thanks

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

Great story. Well paced and very honest. I loved that he don’t have “the biggest cock either had ever seen” and how true to life the sex scenes were. I did get nervous with all the cumming inside their pussies, but that’s just me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
encore

Was just getting good when the sister started kissing .. where is part 2

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

The only thing that would have made the reveal hotter is if you would have had one of the two girls keep her pubic hair. I realize that would have prevented him from fingering Katie to an orgasm, but the shock value would have been worth it. Of course if Jennifer was the furry bush, he could have assumed it was recently shaved an still gotten Katie off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jenny needs to explain herself. Has she found someone else and is seeking to pass him to Katie? Or is she being a good big sister and allowing Katie to share their brother?

And as another reader asked, how did Jennifer and her brother become lovers?

Finishing this story would atone for some of your lesser works which I've read and didn't like nearly as much as this one.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

so fucking disappointed that you abandoned this story. I wish authors would just remove the stories that they don't finish.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Ah, sisters who love each other enough to share their brother with each other. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

pretty weak offering from this author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...