Nightwatch Ch. 02: Suburban Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any time!" Patty's eyes glinted manically, making me rethink my decision to let Luca go over to their house.

"Much appreciated. We're happy to host Ray whenever, as well." Suzie spoke up.

They hummed noncommittally.

As we walked on, I listened as Patty explained her work at city hall. Something to do with permits and commercial codes. Nothing else she said set off any alarms, though; it was all typical chit chat amongst neighbors.

I got tired of entertaining her, then escaped back to Suzie after a while.

"How's Luca doing?" I asked as I bumped her shoulder.

"He is adorable. Really sticking to the character. Maybe he can do theater later."

I chuckled as the boys came back from a house.

"Mor! Look! I got a whole Butterfinger!" He ran up to me.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, looking at the yellow candy bar. "Let me see!" I snooped through his bag and he seemed so proud of himself. I made some quick calculations and determined it was a crazy amount of sugar that should probably be spaced out over about two months. "Good job, Kiddo! Good haul!"

He pulled me close by the edge of my cloak so I had to lean down.

"Mor? You don't have your fangs out..."

Suzie and I had both sported our fangs the whole night, but while I spoke to Patty, I'd tucked them back in.

I looked around discreetly, then back at him. "Oops! You're right!" I ran my open palm down my face then clicked my pointy fangs back out.

He giggled when I showed him, then he took his plastic fangs out of his pocket and onto his teeth to playfully growl at me.

"Rawr!" I growled back. "Go to the next house, silly." I pushed him back to his friends.

I was smiling when I came back to Suzie, Bill, and Patty.

Suzie was grinning at me, but Bill took me aside to talk to me about cryptocurrency or something, saving me the embarrassment of being gushed at by my missus.

We ended up back in the square an hour and a half later to see the mayor on a stage with a very gold-looking woman next to him.

"It's time for the Halloween raffle! Starting with third place and a $50 credit to our Farm-to-Table Market is--"

He called people we didn't meet that day, then...

"Second place is the Bransons! Come on up, Bransons, to collect your prize! A $200 credit to our water park, Splashapalooza!"

We stepped onto the stage, and smiled as we shook the mayor's hand.

"Great..." I muttered quietly so only Suzie heard me. The reward was a summertime divertissement we could never possibly be a part of.

"Shut up..." she singsonged just as quietly through a smile.

We went to the town park after that, then sat near the other parents, chatting softly through the long movie. I would have preferred to watch the movie, but we were still being social, apparently.

"Ray is such a strong reader!" Patty gushed. "That's, of course, because we have a summer reading list he goes through. He just loves it! I can recommend some extra books Luca can read so he can start to catch up." Her tone made it clear she was oblivious to what an ass she sounded like.

Suzie was gracious enough to thank her warmly while I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes.

When the movie was over and the boys were coming down their sugar rush, we said our goodbyes.

Luca was a trooper and stayed on his own two feet until we stepped out of the main town square, then he leaned heavily on me so I scooped him up to carry him the rest of the way.

His little head fit into the crook of my neck while I held him as gently as I could, trying not to jostle him as we glided home. Suzie carried his precious candy bag. He squeezed my neck as he fell asleep.

We put him in bed after wiping his face off, then retreated to the kitchen to put away his candy.

"'Ray this and Ray that!'" I griped. "Luca hasn't been in school at all and he's sharper than that little brat any day of the week."

"She's just being a mom, Mor."

"Yeah! Damn motherfucker."

"Mor!" She admonished.

"You know, I don't think we should let Luca go over anymore. That woman gives me the heebie-jeebies."

She chuckled as she put the candy in airtight containers, deftly sorting the chocolates from the sugar from the sour candies. "Luca likes Ray, and Ray is very nice."

I hummed, still unsure.

"Mor, he'll be fine. With the amount of money we're throwing at the tutoring company, they'll get him up to speed. He hasn't said he's uncomfortable at all, on the contrary. So don't make waves where there aren't any..." she threatened lowly.

"Yeah. You're right."

"Aren't I always?" She smiled as she shot me a side eye. "Now there's a little matter between me and you..."

"What?" I frowned.

"I owe you one Sexy Times." She smiled wickedly at me.

"Oh. Yeah!" My face lit up then.

"So let's get a drink and retire to the bedroom?"

If there was a normal heart in my chest, it would have had a hard time keeping time.

"Yes, dear." I went to the cellar to get us a bottle.

She waited at the top of the stairs as I brought some freshly stolen blood from a blood bank a couple of counties over. I'd gone by myself while she stayed behind in the middle of the night.

It was better than taking a human life, yet there was still a slight clinical taste to it. They added some sort of preservative to keep in intact and it did give off a mild aftertaste. It was certainly better than animal blood, though, or suffering the guilt of taking a human life.

I followed her into the bedroom, then she went into the bathroom to take her makeup off.

I served the blood, then set it down on our dresser. I hung up my cape and vest.

She came out with a fresh face and smiled at me. I put my hands behind my back and leaned in to kiss her lips as I defied gravity. She chased my mouth, so I gave her kisses then denied her as we spun around each other on a smooth swivel -- like two orbiting bodies, oscillating at a slight angle to the floor. She grew impatient when I didn't hold her so she slipped her palms down the back of my collar then dragged my hands to round her sides. She hung off my neck with both hands, pulling me into her.

I righted us slowly, tasting her wet mouth, then pulled her into the bathroom again.

We grinned as we went to go wipe our faces off. I'd transferred white makeup on her face as I'd kissed her, so she wiped her face off again. She left the restroom when she finished while I carefully wiped the eyeliner off my eyelids.

Coming back to our bedroom, I found her wearing just her shirt, corset, and her black lace panties -- her legs stretching over the black satin sheets, ending in burgundy toenails.

"Oh, fuck."

"Hmm. Baby, I've missed you. Please, come here." She stretched her arm out daintily, then brought it back to pull her shirt down, teasing at her cleavage.

I was horribly thirsty after not drinking all evening and handed her her glass before I started to strip.

"Drink, carus. I would rather drink from you than any cup, please."

She raised an eyebrow but obeyed as she watched me undress. I tossed my clothes off to bare myself to her. As she finished her first glass, I loomed over her off the side of the bed while I refilled her glass. Her eyes roved over my breasts, stomach, and center.

She grazed my fingers deliberately as she took the glass from me.

The huge bed was all glossy silk sheets and the headboard shone as the candlelight reflected off the mix of black wood and leather. The four-poster bed was of my own design since it was difficult to procure the Victorian-style gothic look I wanted in modern times, especially for the size of the bed we'd bought.

The corners of our room were adorned with statues of Grecian goddesses in black marble. their blank eyes looked on whenever we made love.

She drank deeply as I pulled up the app on my phone to shutter the castle up early. The metallic groaning sounded throughout the dark castle as I approached her.

I served her one last glass and when she handed it back to me, I dipped my finger in to coat it in the viscous liquid. I set down the glass and laid next to her on the bed, stretching over her as she looked at my movements.

Her red lips were parted and I coated them gently with the blood to make them even more red.

I bracketed her head as I put my palms on the mattress and leaned down oh-so-slowly to taste her lips.

My tongue licked along the length of her wet mouth. Her tongue slipped out lazily to meet mine.

Once I finally sealed my mouth onto hers, I moaned in ecstasy, feeling every ridge of her lips and graze of her tongue. Even running my tongue across her teeth was pleasure that touched deep within me.

I pressed harder into her then my body was flush to hers. As sexy as her corset was, it was getting in the way. I sat up and grazed my fingers down her front to the v of her neckline. I looked in her eyes as I ripped the corset and shirt cleanly down the middle with inhuman strength.

She grinned at me, remembering our trysts hundreds of years ago in which I would be in various levels of aroused. Sometimes so much so, that I tore off every fabric on her skin with my teeth in desperation to get her naked. We'd made love every which way, ferociously, tenderly, lazily, sometimes with so much emotion we both felt the need to sob with the overwhelming feeling of lust and love.

"I wish I could hear you scream in pleasure, like you always do." I said as I palmed her tummy where I'd exposed it. I continued to shred her clothes then slipped it out from under her, tossing it to the side. I misjudged the strength of the throw and it echoed sharply as it hit a tall metal candelabra, making it topple to the floor. "Oops."

She giggled as we watched the candles douse themselves to make sure we didn't start a fire.

"I think you're making enough noise for the both of us, love."

"Sorry! I'll pick it up later." I grinned impishly.

I caressed her breasts and then up to the side of her cheek that turned pink in the blush from over-drinking.

"You are so beautiful, darling. I can't get enough of you. Is that greed?"

"Mor, I'm not in the mood for your philosophical sex. Just kiss me already."

"Apologies. You're right." I grinned again as I leaned down to capture her mouth again, this time squeezing my arms under her to hold her tightly as she slipped her arms around me too, clawing at my shoulder blades.

Our legs slotted together and I pressed down on her, feeling her wet center as I humped her leg too. We gyrated together even as we kissed. She bit my lip, making me groan.

As we got worked up, I moved faster than she did. We rolled over so she was on top and she held my throat firmly as her hips moved back and forth. I flipped us over again and eventually we ended up on the other side of the bed, humping each other furiously. The friction of our bodies made us warm, then her body seized when she came.

As she arched, her eyes closed and her face screwed up. I admired her flushed neck and chest as she shook under me. Once she came back to her senses she wedged her hand between us and entered me with her fingers.

I shifted to hump her hand and she caressed my chest, teasing my nipples.

"Moriah, you are amazing. Keep going baby. Ride my hand."

I gritted my teeth as I groaned in arousal. My orgasm radiated in my groin filling my body with warmth. I was so thirsty but what little blood I had in my body pumped doggedly through my veins as I came. I collapsed on her as my chest inflated against hers in my heavy pants.

She traced patterns over my back as I came down.

"I missed you so much, darling." She whispered next to my ear. "If you're guilty of greed, then I am too. I want you, all the time."

I moved to mouth at her neck. "Me too. The amount of times your naked body comes into my head is alarming."

She laughed at that. She tapped my shoulder and I flopped on my back. She kneeled between my legs and flipped her ruby hair to one side. She caressed down my front and entered me again with her middle and ring finger. She stroked softly as she leaned closer.

She bared her throat and hovered it over my face. "Drink, love."

I looked at the creamy expanse of skin and admired the beauty spots there. I gripped the side of her neck and brought her closer. My fangs clicked out of their own accord and I pierced her vein with them, putting my mouth quickly over the twin punctures.

The blood flowed into my mouth like wine, and I gulped down her life. The salted sweetness of it coated my throat. It stabbed through me as solidly as the metallic iron in it.

It tasted so much better than from the bottle, having had time to absorb her essence. I drank deeply as my eyes burned. They were surely glowing red as my thirst was slowly satiated.

Her fingers were still working at my center, bringing me to orgasm at a stunning rate. When I came, I detached from her throat to cry out in pleasure. I licked my lips as I panted, then cleaned her throat up from the red stain. She'd healed already and I fell back noodley on the mattress as I came down.

"Good?" She asked cheekily.

"So fucking good." I confirmed.

"You almost drained me dry, Mor."

"Sorry, not sorry. You're yummy."

She chuckled as I heard her pour herself another glass. I looked at the shape of her shoulder blades jutting out, then her round ass as it rested on the silk sheets. I waited, not so patiently, while she finished drinking then speeded over to her to grab her by her hips, pulling her back to the middle of the bed.

She giggled madly at my eagerness and caressed my shoulders.

"Now that I've had a drink." I teased as I kissed her collarbones. "I'm hungry."

I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked, then laved it firmly with my tongue.

She gasped and her hips started to roll. "Baby, that feels so good." She whimpered.

I mouthed at her tummy, tasting her stone skin. When I finally got to her center, I licked delicately where her lips started, just teasing over and over. I looked up and found her with eyes blazing.

I licked her center firmly as we looked at each other and flicked her clit with my tongue. Her eyes rolled back and she put her hands over her face as she groaned.

I grinned as I doubled down on her lips and clit.

I bit a lip here and there, then entered her with my tongue, then sucked on her deliciously wet little clit. I could feel the pulse of blood under my tongue. Touching her thighs and curve of her ass made her moan more, then when I reached up to grab a breast, she grabbed my hand and shifted so she could pierce the vein on my wrist.

I moaned as she sucked my blood through the small vein, feeling the rush of blood travel through. I felt like she was sucking me in through a straw.

I sucked in her clit harder and buzzed my tongue over it, better than any fucking vibrator. She exploded in an earth shattering orgasm, bucking wildly. My blood splattered over her chest, contrasting starkly against her fair skin.

Sidling up her body, I licked her clean of the red stains.

"God, Mor. That was excellent."

I hummed as I kissed her throat. Getting up, I got the strap out, then tightened the harness over myself.

"Carus?" She asked.

"Yes, amor?"

"Will you take me tonight?"

I frowned and gestured down to the glass phallus.

"No, I mean take me -- completely..." she caressed her bare hip.

"Oh! Ohh..." I purred. She wanted anal. "I can definitely do that." I rooted around the dresser for a glass plug and different dildos.

"Today is proving to be a very nice night!" I exulted as I laid down on her again, kissing her.

She hummed in the kiss, eating my mouth up.

I kissed down her body again, worshipping every inch of lovely skin. Levitating a bit off the mattress, I flipped her over by her hips. She groaned in pleasure as I dug my palms into the muscles of her ass, her arms folding under her head.

Her round bottom was gorgeous and, looking between her fat lips, she had creamy come running down to her clit. I touched her there, making her follow my hand; her ass wiggled in front of me.

I grabbed a handful of her flesh. "You are so... so... much. Almost too much." I leaned down to kiss a cheek. "Have I told you how gorgeous you are today?" I licked right above her crack as she moaned.

"Show me." She ordered.

I hummed as my tongue touched her puckered hole. She let out a satisfied huff, then pressed back into my face. She was eager.

I pressed down on her ridges over and over again as she moaned her pleasure. I alternated licking her perineum and biting at the flesh of her cheeks every so often. When she started to drip come a little more, I sat up and shot poison at her hole. she jerked as the liquid hit her then moaned in anticipation as I ran the cold glass plug around her ass.

I shot another stream of poison and scooped some up to lube the plug. I rubbed at her hole with the tapered end and she opened and closed her sphincter in arousal, practically begging for it.

I went inside slowly, then just as it was going to swallow the bulb, I let it slide out again.

"God, yes! Mo!" Her head lolled down in pleasure, having shifted to rest on her elbows.

I licked her hole briefly, then did it again. It went in easier this time and just one more half inch -- the bulb popped through, making her groan and twitch in arousal. She collapsed on the mattress again and gripped the sheets, wriggling her ass back and forth as she felt it move around.

"Ugh! So good!"

I levitated over her again and rolled her belly-up again. She opened her legs for me, so I swooped down to kiss her clit, making her gasp and grip my hair.

I lapped at her slowly, then sat up to guide the new silicone dildo that was attached to my groin to her pussy. I entered her slowly, teasing her mercilessly. She gripped my thighs as I went and tried to pull me in faster. I supported myself on my palms when I was all the way in and leaned to kiss her softly, gliding my lips along hers.

"How are you doing, darling?"

"Fantastic." She covered my lips again. I moved my hips into her just moving back and forth an inch or two to get her warm and needy. She locked her legs onto my calves, then I leaned back a little on my palms to lengthen the strokes.

We moved together as she pushed back into me. I held her escalating for a long while until she flipped us over and bounced on the dildo while strumming her clit, her ass wagging up and down.

When she was close she started to slam down into me so my pelvis throbbed in arousal. She came with a broken cry, then pitched forward, collapsing on me. She panted in my ear heavily.

I scratched her back while she recovered.

"Fuck." She whispered.

"I will never get tired of that." I said softly.

"What? Sex?" she asked breathily.

"Making you feel good. Seeing you when you come."

She leaned up to look at me with dancing eyes. "Well, you're very good at it." She put her index finger on my lower lip and I grinned, then clicked my fangs out to bite her finger. She drew it away at the last second and giggled. "Bad vampire!"

"Time for the main event?" I waggled my eyebrows.

"Yes, please!" She captured my bottom lip between hers, kissing me softly.

I twirled us in the air in the middle of our kiss and she squealed, then bit the edge of my mouth lightly. I stood up to change out the dildo in the harness to a slightly thinner silicone one.

She opened her legs again to give me access to the plug. I eased it out slowly, moving it around for her pleasure, then shot a stream of poison into my hand to coat my fingers. I rubbed her hole in circles as she moaned, then eventually fingered her ass with my index and middle fingers. She writhed under me, adding to the friction. I stole breathless kisses as I touched her, then shot another stream at her hole. Her warm depths felt so velvety smooth.