Nightwatch Ch. 02: Suburban Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, now please!" She whimpered.

I turned her over yet again and ran my palms down her back hotly as I straddled her ass. I opened her cheeks to see her slick hole. One more stream of liquid onto the dildo, then I held one cheek open while rimmed her with the head, giving her time to luxuriate and relax.

I pressed inside her little by little. When I was mostly inside her, I pushed her hair to one side then pressed my naked body flush to hers, resting my elbows on either sides of her breasts. I wedged my arms under hers and she scrabbled to grip my hands.

I nosed at the shell of her ear. "You want me?" I whispered in her ear. She groaned and bucked her ass into me.

"Get on with it." She spoke partially muffled into the pillow.

"Yes, carus." I bit the lobe of her ear and started to move. I had really overdone lubing her up, so the slick cock moved easily in and out. I started slow, then incrementally humped her harder. I alternated the speed and strength of my thrusts until her ass and legs started to tremble in the overwhelming feeling of being taken.

It was filthy but so very intimate. We moved back and forth as she lost control.

She gripped my hands impossibly tighter, then I bit all over her back and neck.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"Ah!" She whimpered and pivoted her hips harder into me. I matched her desperation and her ass trembled as she seized in her orgasm, vibrating erratically. "Damn. That feels so good." She sighed deeply.

I kept kissing her back and neck as she came down. Her core tightened and relaxed in her aftershocks and she lifted me up a bit. I clenched her hands whenever she spasmed.

"What time is it?" She spoke weakly.

"No idea." I licked a stripe up the side of her neck, then stuck my nose in her red waves to smell.

"Mor!"

"What?"

"Go check the time! We have to be up to make breakfast!"

"Ugh! Fine." I slowly eased out of her, making her whimper as the dildo popped out. I went over to the nightstand to check my phone. "Shit! It's 7:30!"

"Mor! Omigawd."

"I'm sorry! Geez!" I speeded around the room, getting my clothes as she spurred herself to move too. We were two blurs that suddenly paused to put clothes on or fix each other's hair.

I went to Luca's room to hear him breathing deep in sleep. I knocked. "Lu! Time for school!"

He grunted as he woke up.

"Pancakes or eggs?"

"Eggs, please!" He paused. "No sugar..."

I chuckled. "You got it, buddy. Double time today!"

"Uh-huh."

I speeded down to the kitchen where Suzie was fixing his lunch. I got eggs and ham out, starting to whip eggs in a bowl. Both Suzie and I had been reading cooking books at night. We were both so old, we'd forgotten what food tasted like but, so far, Luca had been honest about our cooking. He would say 'needs salt' or 'less salt' or 'too much pepper' or 'too bland.' We had a foodie on our hands, but recently -- he'd been commenting less and less, instead just tucking in and dancing in his seat. I think we were getting better at this.

When Griselda was growing up, we had a cook. But this was fun. We cooked dinner together, and learned from him too.

Luca came down to the cozy servant's kitchen per usual (the main kitchen was too big and clinical) with his shark backpack. It was shark eyes and jaws artistically blown up across the fabric. It was an impressive mix of graphic street and pop art. I was impressed he chose it above the other childish designs.

I set the plate down in front of him as he put his backpack down. I looked him over. Something was starting to smell, it was almost imperceptible but I knew he was wearing something again when he should've tossed it in the laundry. It was passable for today... we needed to teach him to rotate his clothes, though.

He tucked into his breakfast. I knelt to tie his shoe properly, and he kept swinging his legs.

"Lu. Stay still. Let me tie this one."

He hummed playfully, but stilled.

"Mor, this is good! How'd you get the eggs fluffy?"

"Thank you! You have to whip them, add a little milk, then keep stirring when you cook them, until they're almost done. Let it finish cooking with the residual heat. Pepper goes on at the end. Don't talk with your mouth full."

Suzie finished packing his lunch as he finished breakfast. I got the keys, then put on my huge visor, gloves, and dark sunglasses.

We went towards the garage, but Suzie shouted after us. "Lu! Your water bottle!"

"Oh!" He ran back to take the tumbler from her. He paused to give her a hug and kiss on her cheek.

I followed his example, and gave her a quick kiss.

She patted my chest as she smiled. "Be careful, carus."

"I will."

"I love you both! Have a good day at school, Lu!"

"Thank you! Have a good day! Love you, too!"

We got into the Escalade, then clicked the garage door remote. The sun hurt my eyes, and my skin started to crawl with the slight reflection.

"So, what do we listen to today?" I asked him.

"Kashmir!"

I chuckled and put it on as we drove to his school. "Good choice!"

We sang the lyrics out. He'd memorized the song after playing it over and over again for the past month. He did an excellent air guitar on it, too.

We pulled up a couple of minutes before the bell rang, then he ran in. "Bye Mor! Love you!"

"Love you too, Lu. Have a great day!" I held the passenger window open though it burned my skin like a rolling boil. I waved as he turned to wave too, a huge grin on his face.

When he was out of sight, I rolled the window up. I grimaced as the boils on my skin healed.

I saw a ragged man when I pulled away from the drop-off section. His hair was matted, and his clothes looked outdated.

He was cleaning grime out from under his fingernails. He didn't look like he belonged in our cheery suburban neighborhood. I pulled up next to him to look at him closer.

He noticed me, then leaned back onto the stone fence behind him, smiling vilely. He wiggled his fingers, acknowledging me.

I frowned as I peeled off towards home. It made a shudder run down my spine, knowing he was there for us.

It took a lot to make an old vampire nervous, but I could feel evil even in the morning light. My primordial hackles raised as I waited for an attack.

I kept my eyes on him as I rounded the corner. He looked my way too.

When I got back to the house, I found Suzie polishing the candelabras in the west hallway.

I picked up a rag to join her as she gave me a sweet kiss hello.

"Lu get there all right?"

"Yes. He's happy. Listen, I saw something after I dropped him off."

She looked in my eyes. "What do you mean? Like something something?"

I nodded.

"Ohh... I don't like it when you say that. The last time you used that tone, we got run out of town for being witches."

I chuckled.

"Don't laugh." She glowered.

"Sorry. In retrospect, it is kind of funny."

"You have a twisted sense of humor. There was so much hate. People we knew, all of a sudden turned on us. And if something like that happens again now that we have Lu... I don't know, Mor."

I held her in my arms as she broke down.

"I'm sorry darling. You're right. Maybe I'm just being anxious."

"Tell me what you saw."

We sat down, then I told her about the man.

She thought for a while. "He couldn't have been another vampire... so who was he?"

"I don't know. Like I said, maybe I'm overreacting."

"Hm."

"Maybe. But just let's keep our eyes peeled?"

"Okay." She held my hand. "I think you should call your father."

"How's he going to help?" I frowned.

"Maybe he's heard rumors going around. Or at least he's ready to come if we need him."

"I sure as hell hope we don't!"

"Mor, just give him a call. Either way, he'll be happy to hear your voice."

"Fine. He's gonna talk my ear off about his latest harem of nubile women, though. Ew."

She chuckled as she took my hand to kiss my knuckles. "I'm sure he's terribly disappointed in you for being monogamous."

"Incredibly." I laughed with her. "Speaking of that, let's have a little replay of last night?"

"Yeah?" She raised her eyebrow and smiled.

"Yeah. But this time, it's my turn. Pretty please?"

She smiled widely, then was a blur as she scooped me in her arms to rush me into the bedroom. She threw me on the bed as I laughed in delight. She was a blur as she strapped herself with my favorite cock for anal.

She stood naked in front of me and I started to throb for her. She knew I liked it rough, and she didn't disappoint, tearing my clothes to shreds, then wrestling with me as she took me from behind. I liked wild and feral. Fuck, was she sexy.

----

I sat at my desk in my office. Suzie was downstairs, prepping for dinner.

I outlined in my head what I was going to say to my father. He might not even answer, but I still needed to know what I was going to focus on.

I dialed the foreign number and waited.

"Aloo?" The female voice answered.

I spoke in Persian. "Hello, may I speak to Tigratava please?"

"Daddy?"

I closed my eyes as I reigned in my impatience.

"Yes."

"Who is calling?"

"Tell him it's Taumi." I said as I heard tinkling laughter in the background.

"Okay, Tami."

I gritted my teeth and waited.

I heard the headset get picked up again.

"Yes, go ahead." I heard his deep voice in Persian.

"Hello, baba."

"Taumuriya! My dear girl. How are you?"

"Good, thank you, and yourself?"

"Good wine does not grow old. It grows better!" His voice was boisterous.

I chuckled. "It is good to hear your voice. I've missed you, baba." I slipped into our ancient language out of nostalgia.

"I always miss you, my girl. How is your wife?" He followed me in our special dialect.

"She's good. Happy. We have news."

"Tell. Tell!"

"You are a grandfather now." I spoke softly. I didn't know how he would respond even after so much time together.

"I cannot believe it! You bring me much fortune, Taumi! Immortal or human?"

"Human!"

"Wonderful! I love babies!"

I smiled. "He's not a baby. We're adopting him. He's eleven years old."

"A male heir?" ...He asked reverently as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, baba..."

"He is MY grandson, Taumi. I pledge all my gold to him."

"Thank you. We're okay for now but I will ask you if we need anything."

"Taumi, as your heir, he should bask in the glory of your conquests."

"I know. Things work a little differently in North Carolina though."

"What? Where?"

"The United States."

"The Americas?"

"Yes.

There was silence.

"I know you wish we had a different lifestyle... but we are happy."

He sniffed out, then took a breath.

"Yes, of course. Well, tell me about him."

"His name is Luca. he's great."

I spent the next thirty minutes explaining what he was like and how he came to us.

"I cannot wait to meet him!" He shouted excitedly.

"Baba, have you heard of anything immortal in the Americas?

"Hm. There is a vampire causing trouble in somewhere -- er -- Tejass. Gluttonous. Someone will kill him soon."

"Texas? Okay. What about in the East?"

"East? New York. Correct?"

"Yes. We are south of there."

"Eh. I have an old friend in New York. I will check for you."

"Yes, please."

"Dear, is that why you called?"

"Yes. Something happened today and it worried me."

"You take care, girl. I will call him right now. What are you looking for?"

"Any immortals in the area. Anything supernatural. Luca came from a carnival so they might have run into an immortal in their travels. If anyone is targeting Suzie and I specifically, we would like to know as well."

"Yes, of course. NO ONE touches my daughter."

I chuckled.

"I will check and call you as soon as I have an answer. Say hello to your wife."

"I will. Thank you."

"I love you, girl. I'm here."

"Thank you. I love you too, dearest baba."

"I will call soon."

"Okay. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

I hung up on him.

Despite his bloodlust and actual lust, my heart swelled at his affection. It was contradictory and odd, but he was my father -- the vampire that turned me and taught me how to survive. Where others of our kind were killed within a few hundred years, he'd taught me how to enjoy death and continue to exist.

I went looking for Suzie, and started to help slice potatoes when I found her in the kitchen.

"How'd it go?"

"Good. He was charming, loving, excited to meet Luca, and is making some calls on our behalf."

"Good!" She was silent because she knew I obviously had a lot more feelings than that.

I scoured my heart to bring up the most important thing.

"I'm worried about introducing him to Luca."

"Hm. That makes sense."

I turned to look at her. "That doesn't make me feel better."

She chuckled. "I'm sorry, love. I just meant, I understand why you said that, given your upbringing. But a casual meeting at Christmas is different from depending on him for a thousand years to keep you alive."

I nodded absently as I thought.

She continued speaking. "He'll be a distant grandpa for him, and it'll work because they are both important to you."

I was still silent.

"Was he bad for Griselda?" She prompted.

I gritted my teeth, so far hesitant to remember the time he had with her. As emotional as I was, he went even further off the rails when she died. I left him alone while he rampaged through the world, murdering even more humans than he usually did in his grief.

"No. He loved her and she loved him."

"Right. So we should hope for the same and if he acts out, then we'll handle it. He would never harm him -- ever, in a million eons."

"I know."

"What else?"

"What if he does find something? What if we find we're in danger?"

She looked at me. "It's better to know, love."

I nodded as I clenched my jaw.

I sighed and focused on prepping dinner with her, tossing everything in the crockpot.

I went to go pick up Luca, then, when we were in the middle of doing his homework, I got the phone call.

"Lu, try this one and we'll go over it together in a minute, okay?" I smiled at him.

"Okay!"

I stepped out and answered his call in my office a second later. "Hello? Baba?"

"Hello, Taumi. I spoke to my friend."

"Does he know of anything?"

"He said that he's heard of a mutual friend that travelled to a place called Tennessee and hasn't been heard from for about a year and a half. He didn't find it troubling. You know our kind. Distracted easily. But there's also whispers of a new type of magic."

"What? What kind?" I frowned. We'd lived all over Europe, Asia, and Africa. For him to call anything new was fucking weird.

"Something big. A tribe that does something know one knows about."

"So, then, how does your friend know?"

"He talks a lot. Parties a lot with our kind in his expensive building in the city. Someone mentioned beings that travel between the veils."

"Never heard of that."

"No one quite knows what they are either, just that they keep to the shadows and people go missing wherever they go."

"They aren't stationary."

"No. It sounds like it is the same group that travels." He paused. "You know what that means, Taumuriya..."

"The carnival."

----

I finished helping Luca with his homework, barely feeling the glow of his improvement while my mind whirred in the turbulent anxiety my father's call left.

Luca was finally asleep a few hours later, and I sat in bed with Suzie, going over our options.

"We don't know it's the people Luca ran from," she said.

"Why was he at his school then? Su, he was there for us, I know it"

"Even so, it might not be the same people from the rumors. And even then we don't know what they would even want."

"I'm not going to let anything hurt him." I growled.

"Of course we won't. He's safe with us, darling. More safe than he could be with human parents."

"I wish we could just ask him, but I'm afraid to trigger something for him, you know how he shuts down."

"Why don't we have your father stay for a while? For some back up just in case and they could take the opportunity to meet as well."

I clenched my jaw. "Yeah. He'd like that and until we have more information, it would make me feel better."

"Okay."

"In the meantime, whenever he's at his friend's house. I want to keep him safe."

"You want to spy on him when he's out of the house?"

"Yes! He's vulnerable when he's not with us."

She sighed. "Okay, Mor. I promise everything is going be okay, though."

I took a moment to calm down as she hugged herself to my side.

"Yeah. We're okay."

She kissed the underside of my jaw.

We hugged all night, speaking softly and repeating words of love to each other.

----

True to my word, I hired our private investigator to trail Luca during the day, instructing her to call me whenever she saw something out of the ordinary.

Thanksgiving came around, and we were invited to Josh and Sandy's house for the holiday. Luca helped me make mashed potatoes so we cooked the best damned mashed potatoes in the history of gastronomy.

Bill, Patty, and Ray were also invited, since we'd formed a good parent group in the past month, often going to dinner together while the boys were babysat during their marathon video game sessions.

I wore an ostentatious green velvet suit with black dress shoes and Suzie wore a bright red romper.

Once settled in to Josh and Sandy's home, the boys crowded around Ray's iPad watching a show or something.

I stepped into the kitchen and took off my suit jacket. "Sandy, can I help you with something?"

"Yes, please! Can you please aerate a couple of bottles of wine?"

"Sure thing!" I popped the cork on the best bottles that were brought by myself and Patty, pouring them into separate decanters.

I went to place them at the table and winked as I slid past Suzie, brushing a little too close to her as she spoke to Bill.

Her mouth twitched in amusement as she spoke.

I kept helping Sandy and had her calm down some from the pressure of hosting. She was smiling calmly when we all sat down for dinner.

"Mo, you look like the riddler in that getup." Bill laughed at me.

"That's what I said! But the missus insisted. So..." I gestured down my vivid green dress shirt. "Happy holidays!"

Everyone laughed and Suzie stabbed my ribs with her elbow, pursing her lips. I smiled and kissed her once.

Sandy came to our defense. "You both look adorable."

"Thank you! Cheers!"

Everyone raised their glass and chuckled. Luca scarfed everything down. He always had a huge appetite.

"I have to say, you both have really nice teeth." Patty blurted out.

Suzie and I looked at each other in amusement. Suzie took a sip of her wine, letting me acknowledge her.

"Thank you Patty. We're big on oral health." I grinned, and I'm sure I unsettled everyone except for Patty.

"We'll have to get your dentist's number."

"We fly to New York for this smile. But if you'd like, I'll send it over."

"Any way, what plans do you have for Christmas?" Bill changed the topic.

"Just a family dinner at home." I answered. In truth, my vampire father was coming in but the less they knew about Tigratava, the better. He wasn't exactly a subtle man.

----

We got back home to finally get a proper drink after eating the sand that the humans fed us.

We all changed into our pajamas, Suzie and I, zooming into the parlor much more quickly than Luca. We sat together on the couch speaking quietly when he came to join us with dripping wet hair.