Nigkala Tales Pt. 11: I’m Not a Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone moved behind me, and placed their hands on my hips. Moments later, I was impaled. Meanwhile, I used my tongue like a dick, reaching in and pounding her G-spot, even as I pushed it in and drew it out. When I felt she was ready, I pinched her nipple hard, while also vibrating the tip of my tongue on her G-spot. She came hard.

I didn't let up on her. Every time she started to come down, I renewed my assault on her G-spot. I even managed to make her come at the same time as I did, and the guy came in me. I allowed the guy behind me to not stay hard, so when he pulled out, I stood and said to her, "Swap places."

She got up, and I sat with my legs in a full split. She knelt down and began to eat me out. I leaned forward so I could reach her breasts. I played with them even as I encouraged her. "Taste that sweet nectar. Lick it all up."

When she finished, I pulled her on my lap and kissed her. "Let me taste you." I let one hand drift between her legs and started to finger her. She was so wound up, I was able to hold the kiss while she came.

I spoke to the crowd, "We need something to drink." While we waited, I continued to fondle her breasts. She was so out of it, she didn't realize her legs were wide open, and her skirt was on the floor. Soon we were handed some drinks. When we finished drinking, I told the woman to put her clothes back on.

She reacted by immediately trying to cover herself. "Eep!"

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Do not be embarrassed. You look beautiful, and all here like the way you look." I gently pulled her hands away.

To the crowd, I said, "Hey, everyone. Isn't she beautiful?" I got the expected cheer and other sounds of approval.

"See, no one feels you have anything to be embarrassed about. Now, dress in confidence."

With that boost in confidence, she soon decided to do a reverse strip, and teased the crowd the whole time. When she finished, I clapped my hands, and was quickly joined by others. I looked about and say a guy who stood out with need. I walked over to him and pulled his pants down. I then deepthroated him, using my tongue to wrap his entire dick and balls. While this intrigued him, he soon lost focus as his arousal rose. I used my whammy to make him last a while and build to a great crescendo.

"Oh, this feels good. My balls are ready. I'm so hard. I need release. Keep doing it." Clearly, he was enjoying it. "I'm so ready. I'm, I'm, I'm COMING!" With that, he unloaded into my mouth, and I drank it all down, except for some to show. I pulled off, leaving him clean, then showed the last of his ejaculate to him before swallowing the last of it.

"Thanks for the drink." I then stood and looked for a guy for another dance. I spotted one in need and headed for him. While we danced, I scanned the crowd for a woman for Filipe. I whammied her and sent her to him. I saw her later with a big smile, so I know she enjoyed him. I wandered through the crowd, dancing with some, having sex with some, and whammying many for great sex. Every hour, I sent someone to Filipe until he left. Sometime after eleven, I felt it was time to become the center of attention, so I found a suitable table, and lay down on it, spreading my legs. In moments, someone was pounding me. I leaned my head back and opened my mouth. It was filled.

Each time someone left, another took his or her place. When I got thirsty, someone came with a drink. For several hours, I lay there, and I came every few minutes. Last call came at two, so the alcohol stopped flowing. The bodies continued for another hour. The last to do me was the bouncer. He walked out with me, and offered to take me home. I told him what hotel, and he dropped me off.

When I entered the lobby, I heard, "Shit. He was right." I looked up and saw the night clerk staring at me. I walked seductively towards him. At the desk, I reached for his hands and pulled them to my breasts.

"I am real. Wanna have sex?" He nodded, so I turned around and hopped up on the counter then lay back. "I'm ready." I reached and placed one of his hands between my legs. "Join me?"

He was in shock, but ten seconds later, he dropped his pants and climbed on top of me. When we finished, I got down from the counter and asked for my key. He was so distracted, it took a while to register, and almost as long to get. It was clear which head was doing the thinking. I took the key and waved goodbye as I headed to the elevator. I entered my room, and headed straight to bed. I cuddled up to Filipe, and fell instantly to sleep.

I woke to a knocking at the door. Looking about, I didn't see Filipe, so I answered it. It was a trio of college students bringing in a small breakfast buffet. While there wasn't anything fancy, there was plenty for me. They set up a table with one chair, and motioned for me to sit, so did. They then started presenting me with assorted dishes, and asked if I would like some. I'd seen this routine before. Filipe had arranged it, knowing I wouldn't bother to dress before answering the door. These guys would watch me through breakfast, so I took my time.

When I felt full, I stood up and said, "I need a shower. Anyone want to assist me?"

A moment of silence was broken with, "I do."

"I do."

"Me too."

I said, "Okay, let's see if there is room for four." I headed to the bathroom and started the shower. "It works better if you are naked in the shower at the same time." They quickly got naked. We all got in and I distributed the supplies. "Be sure not to miss a spot. I was in an orgy last night, so you will need to wash everything real well." I then closed my eyes and said, "Begin." As expected, they took liberties, and I encouraged them.

Every time I felt one was getting close to coming, I knelt down and deepthroated him, eyes still closed. When they came, I swallowed everything, and then licked them clean before letting their dick out of my mouth. I then stood up and waited. I came a number of times, as did they, but not at the same time. When I felt clean, I called a halt to it. We had been in there almost two hours, and each of them had come in my mouth several times.

I let them dry me, and they dried themselves as I dressed in front of them. I sat back and watched them dress, and then they cleaned up breakfast. When they left, I checked my phone. Filipe was waiting for me at the hotel bar.

"Enjoy my breakfast treat?"

"All three of them."

"He he." He gestured, and I sat next to him. "When we wrapped, I thought we would sightsee today. But with her involvement, I find myself wanting to hear all about it instead."

"We can do both. We just have to be quiet in the details. Perhaps we can start with a riding tour guide?"

"I'll find one." We fell silent, and after a few minutes he showed a tour to me on his phone. I smiled back. I listened as he made the arrangements. Finally, he said, "We leave in an hour." With that, he leaned into me and I placed an arm around his shoulder. We sat there for forty-five minutes before heading up to change for something suitable to wear. Well, at least for him.

The hotel car dropped us off, and we headed onto the tour bus. Filipe sat by the window, and I in the center. As we waited for things to start, we began my tale of last night. Although quiet, I could tell the couple behind us was listening. Looking at Filipe, I could see he also knew and didn't mind. I made sure they heard just enough to want more. When I described lying on a table being filled at both ends, we both heard gasps. We both smiled, but pretended no to hear.

Every time the guide had us look at something, Filipe turned his head, but I leaned way down to get a good look out the window. This exposed a breast, but we both ignored that. Others didn't. After seeing whatever, we resumed our discussion. I managed to time it so that I was telling Filipe about the night clerk just as the tour finished. We then inquired for nearby restaurants. We selected one in walking distance and went there. On the way, I told Filipe about my breakfast treat.

After lunch, we found another tour. We returned to the hotel for dinner. That evening, we packed, including all three of Tina's dresses I had made and used in the film. I knew they were going to have me wearing one of them for the premier. The paparazzi would go wild. I hoped it would be a windy day.

But that is another story....