Nigkala Tales Pt. 17: The Emperor’s Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shall stand and watch. Perhaps even learn." As I saw him prepare, I opened my mind to gather the meaning he gave off as he worked. I did not intrude, but rather listened as his mind gave off his unguarded thoughts. From time to time, I moved to either get out of his light, or to get a better view of what he was doing. As time passed, I realized his mind was centering itself, and creating clarity in his thinking. I also saw that his movements became more graceful, and occurring with less conscious thought. Finally, he sat back and said, "I have needed this for months. Thank you." I just bowed, in response, rather than speak.

He contemplated its grandeur for almost half an hour before he stood and waved for me to follow. Back at the workshop, he put his sand away, and then went back to the cabin. "You watched, as you said. Not as a tourist, but as an artist. You moved out of my light, and to see all the detail. You also waited, and saw it through, even keeping quiet as we returned. It was a level of respect I did not expect. Thank you."

"As I watched, I learned. While it seems the pouring of sand isn't difficult, getting the grains to fall at the speed you desire and where you desire clearly takes skill. I could also see the sacred aspect. The further the process went, the more centered you became. Your movements became graceful, purposeful, simple, yet profound. I could also see the weight of the world lift from your shoulders, so your statement about needing it was redundant to me."

"You are indeed wise. Some of my shaman students have taken months or years to see that. Have you ever experienced that grace?"

"Yes. You ask why you sensed a draconic feel to me. I became friends with one. For over a year, we sparred nearly every day for several hours. Sometimes I would be in the zone, acting on instinct, honed by long hours, where I flowed as I sparred. It became more frequent as the months went by. I even learned to call it forth as I did solo exercises. Would you like to see?"

"Yes."

"Then we need to be outside. My exercises can require a fair amount of space, and I move around a bit."

We moved outside, and I found a suitable spot. To one side, I summoned a pillar of stone, rising from a large boulder. I began with warm-ups, and then moved on to more complex exercises. I then focused my mind on the work, and called forth the calm, centered mind needed for practice. Soon I was leaping, jumping, and even touch-striking the trees. I also struck the pillar as though it was an enemy. I augmented my fists to be hard enough and durable enough to strike the stone strong enough to damage it, and chips came off every time I struck. After ten minutes, the pillar was nearly gone, so I began the finishing sequence. I jumped extra high, and then gained tremendous weight. As I fell, I swung my fist at the boulder, and hit it before I hit the ground. Immediately after I hit it, I got rid of the weight. I then stood, bowed to the remains of the boulder, and then walked back to my host.

"That. Was. Awesome. It was hard to watch as you moved so fast, but you are right. That was perhaps the most graceful fight I ever saw. And your 'enemy'. Just how strong are you? And that boulder! When you split it, it was loud. I can even see the depression you made in the ground."

"I told you, I had a sliver of power. That was another aspect. But let me clean up. No need to leave a mess."

"Please don't. Sometimes, those who seek us as prey come to visit. I won't say anything, but they will clearly see the power needed to achieve such. It will give them doubt, and they may go away, afraid to confront me."

"As you wish. What of your job? Won't they notice your absence?"

"No. I left word last night that I would be off today for religious reasons. I expected to speak with you a while. I did not expect to make a sand painting."

"Well, then, perhaps it is time to make something else."

"What would that be?"

"Breakfast."

He smiled. "After that workout, you must be hungry. Just watching it made my muscles ache." He started back into the cabin, so I followed. As he made breakfast, he talked. "I am also impressed at how high you can jump. Mobility in a fight can be quite helpful. Given what I saw, I take it those were the tricks up your sleeve?"

"Only some. I have others, very different, that I can use. One such trick caught my dragon friend quite by surprise, and also caused him some concern."

"You are full of surprises."

Conversation slowed as the meal was prepared, served, and eaten. Eventually it picked up again.

"What can you tell me of the ones who prey upon us?"

"Over the years, I have encountered eight or nine. But I have heard tales of others elsewhere. Sometimes, they have objects they create that aid them in their dark desires. They have learned the art of draining power from powerful creatures and sites and placing it into such objects. It strains them, so they don't make many, but even one can be powerful. I barely survived one foe that had four. Had I been farther away from the falls, I might have perished. They have used ancient traditions of magic to attack, and prey on others. They sometimes prey upon themselves, if they think they can take another's power. Fortunately, the objects they create are difficult for another to use. Usually, they just treat it as another power source to drain."

"I have heard that these objects are called talismans. Greater ones given by the gods, and other divine powers, and lesser ones made by man."

"Yes. These days, no one has greater talismans, so their lesser talismans are potent, indeed. Even when there were priests with a greater talisman, that priest had to be careful."

"Your information is out of date."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

I summoned the obsidian bracelet. He was rather startled, but when he calmed down, I said, "This is a Greater Talisman. The central stone was given to me by the king of the mountains. With it, I gained that sliver of power."

He looked at me carefully, clearly in disbelief, but after a while, he blinked and said, "You are indeed blessed. But if they learn of it, more will try to take it from you."

"I shall be on my guard then." I then sent it back home.

"How do you make it appear and disappear?"

"It is a property of Greater Talismans. It is not appearing and disappearing, but rather teleporting to me and back, where I usually keep it."

"How did you learn it is a property of Greater Talismans?"

"That talisman is my third and least powerful Greater Talisman."

"Three? How is that even possible?"

"You have heard the saying that coming to the attention of the gods can be perilous, but also profitable?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"I came to the attention of three. And survived. Even though my Queen told my King, I was impertinent." His eyes bugged at that. "She also told him I was worth listening to. While I am close with my Queen, my relationship with my King is not so comfortable."

"What of the third."

"I think it watches, and will likely ignore me unless I do something that would provoke it."

"Ignoring the holder of a talisman? Is that even possible?"

"Time is different to them. What is important to us is not important to them, and the reverse as well. I gave it respect, and aided its favored ones without even knowing of it. It spoke with me once, and chose to give me a talisman. We have not spoken since."

"When I see your power, it does not seem close to what a holder of three talismans should have."

"That would be because of my fourth talisman."

"You have another Greater Talisman?"

"No, it is a Lesser Talisman. It was created for me by my dragon friend. One aspect is to hide my power."

"I've changed my mind. You could easily take me. Except, maybe, at the falls. Even then, I am not sure."

"I have no desire to fight friends or allies. Sparring is another matter. Its purpose is to learn and improve your ability. You have said little of your guardianship. Does it take a lot of your time? What challenges do you face?"

"The biggest challenge has been these predators we've spoken of. They also are the easiest to hide after, as they want publicity less than I do. They work in secret, and even when a big fight occurs, few learn of it. Less challenging, but taking far more time, are the economic and government things. There are far too many entities involved, far too much red tape, and an excruciatingly-slow pace. The smallest challenges are the visitors. Fortunately, I managed to get the National Park Service to take over. They handle crowd control, and official punishment for egregious offenders. They also handle education of the public, and so teach people to respect nature. I still get involved, and remain in the loop on things I am not involved in. The time can vary a lot, entirely on outside factors. The falls need no management, only protection. Why do you ask?"

"One of the reasons I asked is because I have discovered a site of power."

"Are you sure? Sometimes the guardians only show when needed."

"I am sure. I was asked to find a suitable place for a ritual, and chose this place. At the time, it was ordinary, no power whatsoever. The ritual involved powerful magic, transferring my second talisman from its former owner to me. As the ritual was completed, there were signs of power in the area. I knew little then, and thought nothing of it; once I saw the visible effects go away. My recent search found power there, and it feels quite familiar to me. I asked my Queen, and she agrees it is new. Should it be guarded? And should I be the one to guard it? And how long should I guard? As a guardian, you could advise me."

"Sites of power are ancient. Finding, or perhaps creating one, just doesn't happen, and when it does, it was because the land was empty of man until it was found. But if you can find it, so can others. You say it may have been created by a ritual concerning a talisman? Then I would look to the one who gave you that talisman. How large a site is it, and how accessible is it?"

"It is a bunker in a golf course I use. I don't know how far it extends. Access is limited to members and their guests. Becoming a member just needs money and a good background report. If you are a good talker, you can also talk your way in, as I did for performing the ritual."

"Who knows of it now?"

"Me, you, and my Queen. I speak to her about everything outside science as we understand it, and a number of other things as well. She has become a confidant of sorts for me. I would call our relationship closer to family than priestess and goddess. Her own experience, including a significant drop-off of worshipers, has led her to value me more than I think she would have long ago. However, she is getting some new worshipers these days, so she is feeling optimistic."

"As a priestess, you have obligations to her. Being a guardian is also an obligation. They may not be compatible. Having two claiming you as priestess, however, may be even more problematic."

We spoke for another hour, and then he suggested we go out to eat lunch before I left. He knew a place. I followed him in my car, and leaving the park, we came to an old country diner. The staff clearly knew him, welcoming him to a table he obviously favored. I had to duck a lot to avoid the ceiling fans. He ordered while I was looking at the menu.

I spoke to the waitress, "Please split the bill."

"Okay."

"I'll have the club sandwich, with home fries, the Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes with gravy over everything, and the pancake platter with sausage and eggs over easy with toast, a large glass of orange juice, and water. I might have pie later."

Her eyes widened, but she just said, "Three meals for you, and maybe more later. Got it."

After she left, Mato asked, "You planning on saving some for later?"

"No, with all the exercise I do, and my size, I need to eat a lot. It also means I don't have to worry about my weight as much as other women."

Mato was not surprised when I started the second meal with gusto, but when I did the same for the third, he said, "You really can eat."

Pausing briefly between bites, I said, "I can, and this place has excellent food. Thanks for introducing me."

When she finally cleared my dishes, she came back to asked, "Will either of you have anything else?"

Mato indicated me first, so I said, "That Dutch Apple pie looks mighty fine. I'll have a slice, with whipped cream." I then nodded to Mato.

"Same for me."

When we went to check out, Mato stepped in front of me at the cashier and said he would pay for us both. He told me, "Seeing you eat and enjoy the food was an experience. But the sand you provided is worth far more than the meal, or rather meals."

"As you wish." I smiled, knowing that before I filled the jars with sand, I created a few semi-precious stones in the bottom. When he empties the sand, he will find them.

In the parking lot, he promised to keep in touch, as did I. Feeling good after a very nice meal; I called Filipe to let him know I was fine. He was worried, but after talking for twenty minutes, we ended the conversation. It also gave me time to get over the incipient food coma. I then drove home.

Routine interrupted me from immediately following up with the new site and learning about it. First was discussing with Filipe all about my recent adventure. Then there was the opening of my latest movie. I had lost track, and had to hurry with making suitable sexy attire. Then the interviews, publicity tour, and so on. Eventually things calmed down, but two months had passed.

As the weather was due to be good for a while, if a bit hot and windy, I decided to do a bit of hang gliding at the golf course. It gave me an excuse to be there, unnoticed, while I investigated the bunker. I would actually fly awhile, so when I came down, I could go to the clubhouse for food, drink, and sex.

As usual, someone on staff dropped me off in where I would launch. After they drove away, I hid the hang glider out of sight, and protected, then I walked back to the bunker. I made sure to enter when no one was about. At first, I felt my feet sink into the sand as I walked down. I stopped and sent a little chi into the trap. Suddenly, the sand began to stir a little, like a little dust devil, but of sand. When I resumed walking, the sand was solid under my feet. I finally reached the center and lowest portion. I sat down, in the lotus position, so I could meditate. I could feel the warm sand on the skin of my bottom, from my asshole to my vagina. Apparently, my dress was briefly lifted when I sat. No matter, I didn't think it would matter.

Like the lake and waterfall, I chose to focus my meditation on what I could sense here. I could sense the little bit of chi was running out, but as before, it sucked in the chi from the environment into the bunker. I wanted to study this more, so I began a slow trickle of chi from me into it. As expected, the sand kicked up, and more chi was drawn in. I decided to learn what happened as I fed more chi into it.

I doubled the amount I was putting in, and the reaction was swift. The dust devil that had been tossing sand about my waist, got larger, and as the sand level rose, sand started being tossed into my chest, and even into my breasts a bit. I also felt the wind pick up a little, and the air got warmer.

I decided to see if I could 'feel' anything of life in the bunker, as I had elsewhere. It took a while, maybe an hour, before I finally connected. There was nothing of thoughts, only the barest of feelings. But I could tell it was aware I was here, and I also felt it seem to hunger for more chi. So I fed it more still. The wind was stronger, and I was at the center of the dust devil. The heat was also rising with the wind. At first, the sand started getting in my mouth, nose, and eyes. But it sensed my discomfort and soon kept the sand off my face. On the other hand, the sand on my chest seemed more like a massage, and somehow it unbuttoned my top, and accessed my entire front.

Fifteen minutes later, something clicked, and I saw myself as the sand saw me. I could feel the desire for chi within me as the sand, and my body started to give more chi. As my body did, I could feel the influx of power allow me to reach for the hot winds and bring them and their elemental chi into me. I also saw that the body was pleased with my touch, so I increased the power of my touch, and soon learned that my body really reacted positively to my nipples being caressed by the blasting of sand. I also learned that down low was another area that was sensitive, so I started blasting the vagina also.

I demanded even more chi, and the body supplied it. The power allowed me to access even more chi. Again I increased my blasting of the body where it desired it. When the body started to convulse, I was at first unsure what it meant, but somehow, I knew it was something natural and good. When it stopped convulsing, I again increased my demand for chi. This time, when it responded, along with chi, came something else. There were small sparks coming from its front. When those sparks hit a small part of me, that part was fused into a tiny solid, but they also seemed charged with a chi-like power. It seemed to attract the surrounding chi.

I demanded even more from this body, and it supplied it. As my sand was so energized by the chi, I gathered even more from around me, especially the hot wind. But the effect on the body was the sparks were now nearly constant. I sensed I was near its limit, so I maintained things as they were. When the body started to convulse, I paid it little attention. But the convulsing continued far longer than before. When at last it seemed its chi was spent, the sparking slowed then stopped. After a little while, I was no longer able to maintain my caress's intensity, but I knew I would maintain it as long as I could.

All of a sudden, my mind returned to my body. I could feel just how spent I was, but I was having trouble focusing because I was still having an orgasm. It took nearly fifteen minutes, for it to be over. Still, the sand surrounded me, but I could tell it was weakening. Over the next fifteen minutes, the dust devil finally died down. I looked down to see how much of a mess I had made, as I had several orgasms.

There was nothing there! I checked, and my vagina was bone dry. I clearly recall the sand being surprised at the wetness. When I stood, no sand clung to me. When I walked out of the trap, the sand supported me as a solid. I knew I could do no more here today, so I walked back to my hang glider. Fifteen minutes later, I was flying. I only flew for two hours, as I had apparently spent nearly five in the bunker. I finally landed, packed up and headed to the clubhouse.

One of the regulars called out, "I see dessert has arrived." I smiled, and walked up to the bar. They already had my burger and drink. Someone must have alerted them I was about here. I sat, grabbed them and turned around. As I was eating, I suddenly had another orgasm. I looked to see why, and I saw one guy was eating me out, and two guys were playing with my tits. Well, at least my body was paying attention.

I said, "Great work, guys. I could use a few more." When my glass was empty, someone was there refilling it. When I finished up the burger, the waitress brought the second plate to me, so I could get it. I thanked her, and continued enjoying myself.

When the meal was over, I waited for the woman eating me out to finish. When she did, I got up, turned over and leaned on the bar. A few seconds later, someone's dick was in me, pounding. The bartender added a straw to my drink, so I could sip it, since my arms were holding onto the bar for stability. When I came, I had to stop sipping for a bit.