Nigkala Tales Pt. 17: The Emperor’s Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I could speak, I said, "Oh, that feels so good." Someone else started shortly after.

Finally, I told the bartender, "I've had enough to drink. I might have something more to eat."

From the side, I heard, "How about me?" I turned to look, and the young lady briefly lifted her skirt to show her vagina.

"Sounds fun. Why not hop on the bar with a leg to either side of me?"

She needed the bartender's help, but she eventually was positioned in front of me. Even as someone was doing me, I leaned down and began eating her out. After a few minutes, I lengthened my tongue and went deeper. Soon, she was having an orgasm even as I was. I enjoyed her taste, even as I played with her breasts. When she was done, the bartender helped a second lady into position. She was so eager; she already had her shirt off.

When she came, I could sense the energy for sex dissipating, so when the current guy finished, I stood back up, indicating I was done for the night. I heard a few good-natured grumbles, but knew it was always best to leave the crowd wanting. I paid my tab, and went home. That night, I slept soundly.

About a week later, I went to the golf course again. This time, as I approached the bunker, I felt its awareness. It was very weak, and tentative, and it only went about five feet from its edge. Yet it was enough, so that as I stepped onto the sand, it supported me. This time, as I started to meditate, I first unbuttoned my shirt. I had lost two buttons last time. I began to feed it chi, and the sand began to awaken as a dust devil. It did not take long for it to blow open my shirt, and blow up my skirt, to have access to my body. But it seemed to be clumsy about it. I realized that even though I was seeing its point of view then, it was using my own knowledge of my body to guide it. So I changed my meditative focus to connect with it. It only took about fifteen minutes this time.

As I sensed the body's reaction, I adjusted my blasts to caress it properly. Once it convulsed, I knew it was right. I demanded more and more chi, until its front was continuously sparking again. It didn't take long for it to start convulsing again, so I maintained that level of effort until I felt it was beginning to run out. This time, I stopped demanding more chi immediately, as I had learned that it did not feel good when drained all the way. I wanted more, and I knew it would recharge and return soon enough. I continued to caress it as my power waned.

Suddenly, I was back in my orgasming body. Even though I could feel sand touching me all over, including within my vagina, none touched my face. I wondered about the sand within me. It was hard to think, I was so aroused, but suddenly, I knew the sand was rubbing my G-Spot. That, and the pressure and rubbing on my clit and nipples explained my lengthy orgasm. As the sand's power ebbed, I felt it pulling out of me, and taking the moisture of my vagina with it. Wow. I've just been fucked by sand. I also noticed the many tiny pieces of glass were disappearing into the sand, no doubt to be collected in the depths.

I was able to get more flying in today, as I made the connection far faster than last time. Later, at the clubhouse, it was nearly a repeat of last time, but I paid more attention to the people as they touched me. I also heard comments about the hot windstorm this morning. I realized I needed to be more circumspect, and try not to have my clubhouse visits be on the same days as the windstorm.

The next week I went, I spent most of the day flying. I went to the clubhouse and enjoyed the attention, and then went home. About an hour after closing time, I went back, but rather than park at the club, I parked at a nearby gas station. I walked up the road a bit, then teleported to the bunker.

Being late at night, there were several differences. The most noticeable was it took longer to gather the wind, and it wasn't as hot. I was also able to keep a tenuous connection to my body, even as I became the sand. Another change was the sand tried to pull me within itself. It had two problems. One was it wasn't powerful enough. The other was the depth. It was less than a foot thick. The best it could do was to move closer to me. I also tried to get the idea across that explicitly stimulating me sexually was not the best way to use my chi. But about that time, I lost the battle and shifted fully to the sand.

Later that night, I returned to my body and felt the dust devil fade and the sand return to its usual place. It took the two-mile walk back to my car to recover enough chi to feel I could do something with it if I needed to. Once in my car, I rested for an hour before driving home.

Over the next few weeks, I continued this pattern. Golf or fly one day, and commune with the site on a different night. While I was able to reduce the sexual stimulation, I found the site never seemed to retain the chi it gained. When it had not changed in two months, despite weekly visits, I decided to cut down the visits. I also learned to experience being in two bodies, and maintaining control of my body throughout. I knew this had to change, someday, and one day it did.

But that is another story...