Nigkala Tales Pt. 20: Stormy Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's blatant."

"Yeah. I seem to have a gang bang every month or so, at some bar or club. I've always been welcomed back. When I get home, I bet it will be only a day or two before I have another."

"This doesn't hurt your reputation?"

"Actually, it is part of it. The fact that I can last hours, and satisfy everyone, has made me a bit of a legend. When it comes to sex, people know I can handle whatever comes at me. They also know I have frequent sex, so no one bats an eye anymore. As to today's outfit, I figure I'll do a few on the bus trip. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, but don't expect me to be one of them."

"I know you like privacy. Don't worry. I'll sit in the back, and you can sit elsewhere. They'll come to me."

"This I gotta see."

I smiled and said, "Then sit close." After breakfast, we got our tickets and waited at the bus stop. When the bus pulled up, I yawned and stretched at the same time as I exhaled. The result was that my dress came up two inches as I exhaled. This caused two inches of my vagina to be on display, while the dress settled a little over the belt. I went in first, and the driver got an eyeful. I showed him my ticket, and he said, "Welcome aboard." When Jiao-long presented his ticket, he had to get the driver's attention off of my ass. As I walked down the aisle, I did my best to do so seductively. Everyone noticed my display. I sat on the back bench in the middle with my legs a little apart and closed my eyes. I could feel everyone's attention on me. Jiao-long sat two rows up.

Hitting the highway, the driver announced the next stop would be in an hour and a half. At that point, I opened my legs wide, and allowed my desire to spread to the passengers. Five minutes later, a guy was pounding into me as I lay on the bench seat. We made sufficient noise, so that everyone knew what we were doing. When he left, I resumed sitting in the center with my legs wide. Five minutes later, another guy was doing me. My third encounter was a woman who ate me out before letting me eat her out. The trip was over twelve hours, and I must have openly done as many people. Filipe picked us up and drove us home.

"I see you had a little fun on the trip."

I smiled at Filipe, and said, "You bet. I fear Jiao-long here, didn't have as much fun."

"Your loss, sir. Still, nice to meet you. My wife has told me all about you, and your home in the country by the lake. While our home is not as lavish, I think you will enjoy it. You are welcome to stay as long as you wish."

We kept to small talk, and when we got home, I gave hugs all around, including Angel and Jewel. I then led Jiao-long to a spare room, and said the three of us would talk in the morning. I then went to my room and took a bath. I spent a fair amount of time almost submerged, so my body could pull any needed water from the bath. After two hours, I contacted Inanna.

"Queen Inanna. I have a tale to tell, and I seek your thoughts on it."

"Do tell. Is it one of sex or violence?"

"There is a little incidental sex at the end, but no, it is not one of those tales."

"Too bad. Still, I am sure it will be interesting if you want me to know of it."

"I have transplanted the talisman. I think I also attracted a bit of attention. I went to Death Valley to see if it was a suitable place to transplant the talisman, and it was. I did my research, and performed the ritual. Things got out of control, or rather, I got out of control. The ritual required I merge temporarily with the spirit to perform it. It knew I planned to provide the needed power, but in its innocence, it took far more than I had planned. I had thought to bind it to an entire dune's worth of sand over the underground stream. I figured this would need a storm for a week or so, and that while unusual, it was not unheard of for thunderstorms over the valley.

"Not knowing this, it kept drawing more power, and the storm became far more. The storm built into a hurricane, and I became a circular area of lightning in the center. The storm lasted nearly a month before I got it under control, almost. My awareness failed as I neared completion, and it took over. When I woke, I was not breathing, nor needing it, beneath the sand as it sustained me. I rose, and when I surfaced, my breath resumed. It was there that Jiao-long found me. I learned the hurricane was over a thousand miles across, and the lightning over six hundred miles. The binding was successful, and it is now bound to many dunes worth of sand rather than one.

"I am happy with the result, and Jiao-long tells me the site is living and will grow in time. What concerns me is becoming part of the storm, and what the attention will bring. I have dealt with one mage; I don't want to have to defend this place from all the mages who would steal it. I am unsure what I need to do, or should do. This responsibility that comes with creating life, even such life as this, is great. Please tell me your thoughts, be they opinions, council, orders, or something else. You have a perspective I don't, and I think I need to see it as you do."

"Lord An came to me as you performed your ritual. He saw your desire, and your need. He asked me to help keep you stable, even as he kept your power stable. We did not supply any power, so the storm was all you, but such levels of power could tear you apart in an instant if you were not careful. We helped you keep your balance. You are right to worry about mages. We have felt their divinations, and know they will come. Ask Jiao-long to teach you battle magic, for you will need it, I suspect.

"As to what you achieved, it was a miracle, such that even the priestesses of old would think miraculous. However, you are not its guardian. You are too close to it, and the guardian must be strong when the guarded is weak. You are now linked to it in a subtle way. If it gets hurt, you will be hurt. But it will also support you. An is already seeking a guardian, and when one is found, he will let you know."

"I am glad you know of these things. But it seems I need to prepare for battle."

"Yes, but the preparations are more in your head, not your body. I sense changes that have made you more powerful, and your aura is stronger."

We spoke a bit more on the future plans I needed to make, and then I exited the tub and dried off. When I headed to bed, I was surprised. Angel and Jewel were on either side of Filipe. So I just carefully climbed in, so I wouldn't wake anyone, and moved close, so we touched.

In the morning, I woke with the sun, and seeing the ladies still sleeping, but Filipe with morning wood, I carefully maneuvered, so I could wake him with sex. The ladies woke, and sleepily started to play with my breasts, so I returned the favor. Soon, Filipe woke, and decided to join in. After Filipe and I came, I let one of the ladies take my place, and we continued. Curiously, I seemed to sense others in our home, Tammy and Cindy were both here and preparing breakfast. When I sensed they were ready for us, I told folks it was time for breakfast. Filipe grabbed a robe, but no one else did. I knocked on Jiao-long's door to let him know, and he said he would be down in a moment.

Somehow they knew Jiao-long was also here, as there were places set for everyone. Tammy and Cindy both gave me hugs, and welcomed me home. While Tammy was in her cook's outfit, Cindy was nude. We were seated, and Cindy was handing out food when Jiao-long walked in. He saw everything and stopped.

"Come on, Jiao-long, we set a place for you."

"Yes. I see. That's not all I see."

"Oh, that. We're not too formal around here. Let me introduce you to the others. This here is Tammy, our cook, and this is Cindy, our maid. We also have a butler, but only when we are officially entertaining, rather than just family and friends, like today."

"Pleased to meet you, ladies." He then looked at the others, and said, "I thought only you had extras."

"Oh no. Three of my four daughters have two pairs, as do several grandchildren. As to these two ladies, well, remember me indicating I donated my ovaries? Well, these two are from them, and so are my daughters. Given how many other children I have from those donated ovaries, I suspect I have many more daughters with two pairs. Guess what. They also really like sex, and have chosen to be priestesses of Inanna." At that, both nodded.

"You, woman, are making changes in this world."

"Yeah. I didn't expect to pass on my four-breasted nature, but apparently, I have."

Angel said, "We are also taller than average, and our tongues, while not as long as hers, are longer than average. See?" Both of them stuck out their tongues for a bit.

"You do indeed have long tongues. What brought you here?"

"Filipe was worried about his wife. Since we are also priestesses of Inanna, he asked if we could ask after her. Inanna said Becky Sue was very busy in a powerful ritual, but doing okay. A few days later, Filipe asked again. We realized he was worried, so we decided to stay here until she came back."

"I am glad you eased his worry."

I said, "That's not all they eased. They've been staying in our bed, keeping Filipe company. I'm looking forward to hearing his tales about them. Oh, ladies, thank you."

Jewel said, "Our pleasures."

Angel replied, "In more ways than one."

Both laughed, and I joined in.

Not long after breakfast, the ladies departed. Jiao-long and I gave a brief summary of my adventure in the desert. Filipe left to audition for a part, and I got dressed. So I took Jiao-long to my secret room with the library.

"I apologize for the clumsiness of access, but this is my first secret lair."

"Don't worry. I haven't had much experience with them."

After the lights came on, I said, "Hello, Alec. Please meet my friend, Jiao-long."

Jiao-long looked around a bit, and then realized a bone rose from its low shelf and came over to us.

Before he could say anything, we both felt Alec's thoughts, "Hello, I am Alec Samson. Expert and servant to Becky Sue. Pleased to meet you."

"I am pleased to meet you as well. Expert at what?"

"Locks, security, infiltration, and more. I designed this place."

"That seems to be a lot for one such as you to claim."

I spoke up, and said, "I asked him to design an underground storage area. He changed my ideas into solid plans, and I executed them. You won't easily find it by looking for metal, power, or ventilation. I store the library over there."

I unlocked the outer enclosure. Inside was a table and chair on an area rug. Beyond that was an airlock to keep the bookshelves in constant climate control.

"Please fetch a book, and bring it out here to examine."

Jiao-long went and fetched a book. While he did, I summoned a simple stone chair for me. He came back with one of the advanced books, and I motioned him to sit and read. I sat next to him and opened my mind to listen to his thoughts, should any leak my way. He sat there and turned the pages fairly quickly, and when he had gone through the book, he sat back and thought a bit.

"I am surprised at how good this book was. Have you studied this book?"

"Only the parts I needed. I studied the rituals for talismans, and for a sleep enchantment, and a magic circle to strengthen that enchantment. Let me get you my own notebook." I got up and went in, then fetched my own notebook from the top shelf.

"Here. I keep it up there, unseen, as I don't expect anyone to look there."

"What made you decide to write this?"

"Inanna said I should write it with my understanding, and my explanations. Don't worry about my feelings. I know that I know little."

Jiao-long smiled, then opened the book and read. The pages turned slower, and I gained a feeling from him of surprise. When he finished, he said, "You have a rather clear understanding of these things. You got that from these books?"

"These, another book I worked on and kept an electronic copy, and my own meditation guided in part by Inanna."

"If all these books are true books on magic, you have a rather large collection."

"Inanna told me which books to take and which to ignore. I assume she only had me take true books. I think the mage I defeated may have been a more powerful one, as he had two talismans bound to him, one just created, and he had acquired another talisman thinking to tame it."

"Indeed, that would make him rather potent."

"He also has contact info on some other mages, and detailed where he got most of these books. I also have three other unpublished books, but I don't know their significance yet."

"Could I see one?"

I went and fetched one. After reading a few pages, he exclaimed, "This is a journal of a mage apprentice. It details a number of magic rituals, without mentioning magic. It has a lot of the small details of rituals scattered throughout. Determining which parts belong to the same ritual will be quite hard, but I think you could learn a lot of techniques from these."

"I have no objection to you reading these books elsewhere. I have them here for the climate control. I can make a copy of the book I translated that was from a Sumerian era mage. I also want to take you up on learning battle magic."

"Given your notes, I think you already have a grasp of the basics, but lack details."

"I am yours as long as needed. I do not want to fight, but if I must, I want to win. Given what you said about others soon seeking me out, I think we should start soon. What do we need, so I can learn without being disturbed?"

"Initially, your backyard would work. But later, we need a place more remote."

"I will look into that. When would you like to start?"

"How about after lunch?"

"Okay. Let's put these books away for now, and after the lessons, you can read whatever you like from here. I will tell you what I think I have."

"Sounds good." So I put the books away, and we left. I showed Jiao-long the gym, and he was impressed at how extensive it was.

After lunch, we took a walk a ways away, and he told me he would prepare a glamour to hide us from the others. He suggested I make a pair of stone benches that I could home in on, and he would center the glamour there.

"There, that should do for a few weeks. It is faint enough to be hard to detect, yet it will hide us from view. Come sit, and I will begin."

And so my lessons began. Jiao-long first taught me how to actively use the dragon tattoo. I learned that it had warned me, but my own lack of effort caused my failure to heed its warning. I soon learned how to tap into it, and I discovered by accident I could cause the tattoo to fade out of sight when I wanted. I could also share its senses.

"What do you mean you can see through its eyes?"

"Not exactly its eyes, but its senses. Just as I learned to see with my other senses, I am learning to see with the tattoo."

"That's not possible. It takes a lot more effort than I put in to achieve that."

"Inanna told me the tattoo was unusually strong because its execution was nearly flawless, and that meant less effort is needed for anything it is capable of. She also said it is tied to your chi and mine. This makes it a part of me, and so I can access it as I do my other senses that are part of me from other sources."

"May I do some divinations on it? I find that difficult to accept."

I put my leg forward, and said, "Please."

Ten minutes later, he sat back. "She was right. This is not possible, yet it is. I also found there are changes from when it was placed there. Its energies are calmer, flow freely, and even have some patterns that complete partial ones I had left incomplete. How can this be?"

"I think it happened late in the ritual. I was out of it, but the spirit told me to harmonize the energy flows in my body. That is something I would never do without serious backup, due to the high risk of a mistake killing me. But it did not know that, nor that my body and awareness were the same life. It pushed me to harmonize my flows, and the tattoo is a part of me, not just as ink on skin, but also as part of my chi. I can only assume I somehow saw the new patterns as being healthier for me. It is Inanna's healing ability that I rely on to visualize the way things should be. Perhaps her knowledge of magic gave me the patterns to use. I cannot say, for I was not fully aware at the time it happened."

"That's as good an explanation as any. And magic on living things tends to change over time as the life it is on changes. I wonder what other effects that harmonizing had, like on you."

"Now that you mention it, I am curious also. Perhaps we will find out." We spent the rest of the afternoon practicing recognition of magic. While I used the tattoo, I also used my other senses, and would learn to look with all of my senses at once within a few days.

The next day, I began with my dawn swim, breakfast, getting dressed, and then lessons until lunch. In the afternoons, we sparred, but he began using various magical attacks on me. I had to learn to recognize them instantly and to call up what defenses I knew, or find a way to be elsewhere when the attack went off. Sometimes, I could do neither, so he had me summon sacrificial objects, so the magic went to them rather than me. Often I used a bit of stone, but other times a bit of metal. I also learned to carry wooden rods, as they were sometimes better than stone or metal for defeating magical attacks. In the evenings, Jiao-long read through my library, and I added to my notebook under his critical eye. I soon cut my swimming short, so I could summon Aja's talisman and speak with her about the forest until breakfast.

It was three weeks later, that I felt something odd. Jiao-long did a quick divination, and said, "A mage is doing something in Death Valley."

"I can teleport there in an instant."

"Don't go in blindly. You should scout out the mage before confronting him."

"How fast can you get there?"

"Without a portal, I am dependent on local transportation for that kind of distance."

"Do you mind flying?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I have a hang glider that holds two. We can be there in less than ninety minutes. Best part, it is silent, and we can scope the situation out from on high. Who looks up?"

"You'd be surprised. I've seen hang gliders, but never been in one."

"I've mastered them, so come on."

"Okay." We went and got it out and assembled it.

I hooked him in, and told him to be relatively still. "Ready?" he nodded. "Run forward." As we did, I caused the wind to catch us, and send us into the sky. Soon, I turned to Death Valley, and caused the wind to blow us quickly up and over the mountains. I also extended the envelope of comfortable air to him, so he would not have any problems on the way.

Once we were in sight of the valley, I started looking for magical auras. There was the large area of the site, and even though I could not see it, I knew there was a small, powerful one along the road to the southeast. I engaged the glider's display and centered it on the area I had discovered, and soon we saw a car parked on the side of the road.

"Look, over there, at the car on the side of the road. There's a mage near it. We are high enough, I can get there without power. Or I can use some power to swoop in. How should we play this?"

"What do you sense?"

"At this point, he is too far away. I do not know if he has seen us yet, nor can I see him directly."

"How do you know he is there?"

"The sand tells me. Oh! I could cause a little dust storm to hide from him."

"Best to hold that in reserve. The less he knows of you, the better. Can you land about five hundred feet away? That should give us time to unhook and meet him on the way."

"I can." I chose to land between him and the dunes, and as soon as we stopped, I unhooked us both with pinpoint air bursts. Three seconds later we were both free. I then collapsed the frame, so the wind wouldn't blow it somewhere.