Nigkala Tales Pt. 20: Stormy Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth day of shooting, we got a dangerous, unexpected guest. A jaguar jumped on a cameraman. After his initial scream, I ran over to pull it off. I quickly wrestled it to the ground, with my weight pinning it. While it tried to turn its head to bite me on its back, my hand on its neck prevented that, and its paws could only scratch dirt.

Using some of An authority, I said, "Someone get me a big hunk of raw meat. NOW!" While some people scrambled to comply, I whammied the jaguar to make it calm down. I already knew it must be hungry since it attacked a man, a fact I learned from Aja. Someone came forward, with meat, but wouldn't get close.

"You. With the meat. Come around behind me. Everyone else get behind me also." I leaned back a little, and put my other hand behind me. "Hand me the meat. I've got her pinned." He cautiously brought me the meat, then skittered back once I had it.

I whammied the jaguar again, with the ideas of food and safety, then I placed the meat in front of her. She immediately took a large bite. I stayed on her, holding her neck down, only letting her eat.

"Hey, Marcos, you got any tranquilizer? We need to relocate this animal deeper in the jungle."

"I'm sorry; Helen, but I don't have any. Best I can do is call in for some, which will take two days. Not much we can do."

"You saying we gotta let her go?"

The local ecological advisor hemmed and hawed, but after some prompting, he said, "Unfortunately, yes."

"I see. Let me think...." Actually, I was sensing the land and the air to find a new home for it. I also used my life sense to see what life lived in the area. I found an area seven miles to the north that looked lush, but would be difficult for the jaguar to cover. "I recall the area to the north is a good place to drop her off. I'm going to carry her there. Someone see to Chip's injuries, and I'll be back in a few hours. Now, everyone, get at least fifty feet away. Don't worry about the equipment. It's not food, so it will be good." I waited until everyone had withdrawn, then whammied the jaguar again, sending the idea of me being dominant and it complying. When I felt the thought settle in its mind, I got up, and quickly picked her up, holding her stomach and pressing her back to me with my other hand still controlling her head.

When I felt secure in my hold, I stood, and then headed north, away from the crew. Once out of sight, I sped up to a jog, then a run. I used all my senses to keep me moving quickly, and surely. I was nearing the area I planned to release it, when I sensed a divine presence. As I neared, I realized it was Inanna. I slowed as I came close. In moments, I was in a small clearing, and she was there, waiting for me.

"It has been a while since we saw each other in person."

"My Queen, I am honored. How can I be of service?"

"I thought we could speak about you. You are far more than you were when we met. Yet, you remain the same simple woman who cares for others. Let the cat go, she will not hurt you. Love the outfit, also."

I set her down, and let her go. I jumped back in case she decided she was annoyed with me. Instead, she walked over to Inanna and brushed against her legs like a house cat. "I knew lions were your thing. It's why I used lion earrings for the space-cat movies. So, jaguars, too?"

"All the big cats. She would not have seriously harmed you, however the rest of them were not mine. Feeding her was a good idea. Hugeng has taught you well. When you told me you took Kate down, I did some checking. She was over five hundred years old, in large part due to her contract. She was also the most powerful mage on the planet. Her demon came to collect, so you are safe from her, but news of her downfall has spread. Already, her lairs have been plundered of what little you left. You had a good idea to use red cat eyes, as that has thrown everyone off. So has 'the storm' concept. I've enhanced the idea a little, so they will be on a merry chase after a mage who doesn't exist.

"But not all that chase you want to take you down. Some want to be your students, others, your partner in magic. In time, you will pass on your knowledge, just as Hugeng teaches you. In the meantime, show Kuba here, you are my priestess."

I could tell she did not mean showing her holy symbol. So I thought about what defined me as hers. I then proceeded to generate the claws I used sparring with Hugeng, and then walked toward them slowly, exuding confidence, power, and sexuality. My nipples practically popped out to full mast, and I got wet. When I arrived, a few steps later, I said, "Kuba, join me." and I lowered a hand for her. She got up, nuzzled my hand, and then brushed by my legs before settling at my feet.

"Oh! That's good. Becky Sue, join me!" She waved a hand, and then lay down on the bed that suddenly appeared. I pushed my loincloth down past my hips, and it fell to the ground. I then lay next to her, while Kuba put a paw on my loincloth, as though protecting it. I could smell Inanna's sex, and so I proceeded to please her. She responded by pleasing me. I gave up all restraint in sexing her, as she deserved it. We both started coming regularly. I had more reach, and my talented tongue, but she had skill.

After two hours, we rested side by side. "An has told me about the service you have provided him. I think he likes your impertinences. It invigorates him, like he has not been in ages. He told me what you did. First, you give him a blowjob by doing a handstand. I don't think I have ever encountered that before. Then you used his lighting against him during sex. I felt that one. I'm just glad you didn't die. I wonder what is next."

"I think I know. He modified his talisman into a dildo."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, and it also shocks the flesh when it touches, like a violet wand. I'm not sure just how potent he made it."

"You haven't tried it, yet?"

"No, I've been busy, and also somewhat reluctant to try."

"Well, no time like the present. I want to see you use it." She then looked expectantly at me. So I summoned An's talisman. "Woah, that's rather big."

"Yeah, it's also life-size."

"No. I've seen him. He's not that big."

"When I first met, he materialized from mist into a six-foot-something man. When he realized I was larger, he tried to distract me by sending me to his throne room. Behind me, he changed to being eight feet tall, and tried to whammie me into forgetting his smaller size. I played along, as I saw no good coming from mentioning it. It was only later as we were having sex that I realized he was the kind of man who had to be bigger than the woman he was with. He has appeared taller than me ever since."

"How big is that?"

"Fifteen inches, but I can only handle fourteen before bottoming out, so I used a hand to fake it. I don't know if he has realized it yet, but he hasn't complained. Shall I begin? I'm still wet."

"Do so, I'll watch and play with your breasts."

So, I placed the tip between my legs, barely touching my vagina. Zap. I could feel that. Still, it was nowhere near what he did. But I was just starting. How intense would it go? I continued to tease my vagina, getting zapped frequently. I could feel my nipples get real hard. Then I pushed it in a little, and the tip opened my folds, but didn't go in. The sparks down there got more intense, and I noticed my nipples were starting to glow a little. I pushed it a little deeper, and suddenly my nipples started to spark.

"Oh! I didn't expect that."

"I did. It gets better."

"Oh?"

I just smiled, and pushed it even farther in, and began to pull and push. The sparks below got more intense, as did the ones from my nipples. It seemed Inanna was getting turned on, as she started sucking a nipple. I started going in and out faster and deeper, and as I did, my nipples sparked continuously. Then I came. Lightning shot out my vagina, and it hit and split a tree at the edge of the clearing. At the same time, my nipples became plasma. I kept plunging in and out, and every so often another bolt shot out my vagina, as my orgasms intensified. I caught a glimpse of my hand, and it was moving so fast, I could barely see it. After half an hour, I began to slow, and I was able to finally stop and pull the talisman fully out. My orgasm still continued for another ten minutes. When I came down, I noticed Inanna was playing with my breasts, having fun passing her fingers through my nipples.

She noticed me watching. "Your nipples are actual lightning. No wonder, An likes you. And those bolts! If you shot those into his dick as you fucked, no wonder he likes having sex with you."

"I don't think I have to worry about draining the batteries."

"No.... Neither his, nor yours, looks like." I saw her staring at my nipples.

"Time to get them under control." I focused, and sent the excess energy in me into a bolt. I cast it from my hand into the pile of trees I had split. It took eleven bolts before the glow was gone, and I could feel no more energy waiting.

"That's a lot of power."

"Yeah. When I planted the bunker, I got a bit more powered up. I was a ball of plasma six hundred miles across. I've seen the images. I also was out of control, and only by the grace of the gods, two in particular, I survived. I think it has changed me somehow, but I am not sure. I seem faster, but I don't know why, nor have I had the leisure to figure it out."

"Then let me." She leaned forward, and kissed me deeply, even as she fingered me into another orgasm. When I recovered, she told me, "Your nerves are like lightning. They send their messages extremely fast, like lightning. You are also part of the desert. When you merged to do the ritual, part of that merge is permanent. You can draw on its power directly, but it can also draw on you. It also means that you cannot be its guardian, since you and it are, in some ways, one being."

"An said something like that, though he didn't explain. He also said he would look for a guardian."

"Well, our time here is almost over. No need to hurry, as our time on the bed did not occur for everyone else. Get dressed, so to speak, and say goodbye to Kuba."

I got off the bed, and walked over to Kuba. "Hello Kuba. I need my clothes now." I reached over and began to pet her, and she let out a low, pleased growl. I remembered Aja telling me jaguars don't purr. When I placed my hand on my loincloth, she let me take it. Standing up, I dressed. I said goodbye to Kuba, then Inanna, and then left at a run.

When I returned, several people were surprised. Marcos said, "You survived? How? Those creatures submit to no one. They are apex predators."

"She recognized I am also an apex predator, and one more powerful than she. When I let her go, she just walked away from me. I turned around and came back. I don't think she will return."

Eventually, the shooting finished, and the director was quite pleased with the apparent chemistry between me and everyone else. I knew it was actually an expression of Inanna's power, that I expressed while filming. Near the end of filming, I made a matching top. It was a pair of long leaves that hung down from my shoulders. They were attached at the neckline, but only gravity kept them in place. I even wore it in the film for my 'return' from the mating ritual. I was so going to wear this at the premiere, and there would be small breezes. I also enchanted this with preservation magic.

Returning home, I had a layover in Mexico, and wound up having an orgy in the VIP lounge. Afterwards, I was still feeling horny, so I stuffed my clothes into my carry-on, and flew the next leg naked. Two stewardesses ate me out, and I had sex with five guys in the air. The lady behind me couldn't keep her hands off my breasts. At fifteen minutes before landing, I asked her to stand before me. When she did, I pulled her skirt down a little, and slipped my tongue inside her panties, and soon was pounding her with my tongue. As I also played with her G-Spot, she came hard and could barely stand. When it was time to buckle in, I pulled out and sent her back. Her seatmate had to buckle her in. Filipe was surprised to pick me up naked, but I just smiled.

We had a week to ourselves before Jiao-long returned. We caught each other up on the situation with Kate. He was quite glad she was no longer in this world. He was also surprised by Inanna's actions. Soon we got back to our lessons, but before that, I wore the elf's outfit the first day he came back. When I told him I enchanted it, he asked to examine it, so I took it off and handed it to him. He turned away, saying he needed to do this without distraction, so I laughed, but let him.

"Not bad. It is a simple enchantment with a low level repair spell. Nice."

"I got the idea from a book."

"Oh? I don't recall that combination of enchantments mentioned in any of the books."

"It wasn't in a book. It was on a book. The one I translated. It takes the user's energy to power itself. It was the source of the books 'curse' until I fed it enough energy to fully restore the book."

"Oh, that's clever, and from such an old book. I wonder why it was lost to time."

"Inanna told me they were very secretive in those days. Kinda still are. That's an easy way to lose knowledge."

"It is; which is why I want you to eventually teach others what I am teaching you."

"I shall, someday. But for today, I must learn it first."

"Agreed...." With that, we resumed my lessons. By the fall, he pronounced me a competent battle mage, and also a talented mentalist. I knew and could do far more than I ever thought possible. While he could do little mentally, he understood it, and was able to direct my own exploration. The day before Jiao-long was to leave; Filipe insisted I spend the night with him to celebrate.

It was Thanksgiving weekend, when I felt another disturbance. I told Filipe I had to leave, and why. I armored up, and teleported as before. However, by this time, I had added a flying-suit capability to the armor. I would come down fast, but without any power signature. This time, after I spotted him, I flew down from high up. I came down behind him.

"Hello, mage, are you friend or foe?" This guy was clearly startled. He had no idea I was there, not even after I used a little air power to land silently.

"Urp!... Um, hello? I would like to be friends, but who are you?"

"For now, think of me as The Storm."

"The Storm seems an odd sort of name. I'm Bret. Pleased to meet you."

"It is not a name. So, Why are you here?" I chose to open my mind to leaking thoughts, but otherwise guarded.

"I am studying this place. Ever since the hurricane, people have been studying it. But I think I am the first mage to do so."

"What makes you think that?"

"I waited a year, before I even approached. Then I searched the area for magic. I could not find any, but I could not stay long, as it was too hot. Even now, it is fairly hot, but bearable. My camper has air conditioning, and I have plenty of diesel fuel for power. Anyway, I've been keeping an eye out for other magic, and right now, you are the first I've encountered. You seem rather powerful."

I smiled at his naïveté. "Why are you here?"

"I want to learn. How did it come to be? Will it return? What really happened? There is so much to know."

What I felt of his thoughts matched his words. He really was trying to learn. "And when you learn these things, what will you do?"

"I don't know. Probably look for the next interesting thing. Maybe incorporate some things I learned into new spells. I don't know."

"I would see your truth. May I?"

"I'm telling you my truth. But sure, okay, you can see me."

I looked into his eyes, and hit him with a whammie to do nothing until I finished. I felt no protections. Then I walked up to him, and then placed the fingers of one hand on his face and spoke the magic words, "Vulcan Mind Meld." Totally bogus, but he was clearly surprised, and I could tell he recognized what I said. I then carefully read his mind, a small bit at a time. First I learned of his morals and ethics, then I sought out his history, and finally, what drove him to be here. It was as he said; he was here to learn for learning's sake. I also felt he was a good man, and worthy of learning. Stepping back, I released him, and the stasis of my whammie.

"Woah. You just read my mind. Cool. What did you see?"

"I saw someone worthy to be my student, and perhaps more. Would you like more power?"

"Yeah, but then who wouldn't. But at what price?"

"What if it were free?"

"There would still be a price. Would I still be me? Power corrupts, and I've heard enough stories to be afraid of such power."

"I thought so. You respect power, and won't abuse it. Prepare yourself. I want to introduce you to someone far more powerful than myself."

"Huh?"

"Hold my hand a moment." He did. I thought to An, "Lord An, I have found someone worthy of being my student. I think he may also be worthy of being a guardian as well. Will you examine him?"

We both felt the air charge. Bret asked, "What's happening?"

"Job interview."

"Huh?"

At that moment, we got zapped by lightning, and were in An's throne room. I bowed, and said, "Lord An, this is Bret, a good mage. I want to make him my apprentice in magic, but I think he may be who you are looking for."

"So, you are a Bret. What sort of man are you?"

Bret, clearly in fear of this eight-foot-tall, Sumerian god, bowed and said, "Lord..., um, sir. I am a man of science."

"Hm, I see a weak man. Why should I allow you to guard it?"

"I am not a weak man. I was captain of my college debate team. I led them to victory many times."

"Oh? Let me see?" I saw Bret's eyebrows go up, as he felt An's searching in his mind. "Hm. You are weak physically, but you stand up for your friends and teammates."

The conversation lasted for another five minutes, and An was clearly having fun at Bret's expense. Yet, it seemed like he was warming to him. Finally, he turned to me and said, "Well, priestess, you have indeed spotted a diamond in the rough."

"Well, then, Bret. You need to exercise more, and learn to fight. But I accept you as the guardian of the Death Valley spirit. Becky Sue will introduce you, as well as teach you. Oh, and priestess, be sure your student learns well."

"I shall, Lord An." I then bowed. When Bret did nothing, I elbowed him in the ribs lightly. He got the idea and also bowed. Then An zapped us back down.

"What just happened? You're a priestess? What did he mean, guardian, and who is he anyway?"

"The one who interviewed you is the ancient King of the Sumerian gods, Lord An. I am a priestess of his, among other things. And being a guardian is a sacred responsibility. The site is quite young, yet you sense its power. Some mages seek power above everything. I have already dealt with three others who thought to take its power. As a guardian, you use your power, and the power you gain from being a guardian, to protect it from all who would steal its power."

"Sumerian? Who are they? I never heard of them. He's a god? Really? Who did you kill?"

"You recognized 'Vulcan Mind Meld'. Do you know of Conan the Barbarian?"

"Yeah?"

"He was a fictional warrior based in the same time as Sumeria. It was at the beginning of recorded history, back when writing was invented. Their kings took efforts to look like Lord An. Look them up online when you get a chance. And while I have killed enemies, I did not kill those three mages. The first sought me out and attacked, so I turned him over to Lord An, and I have no idea of his fate. The second fought me when I asked why he was here. I subdued him, and since he sought to take power, I took his instead. I don't know his fate, but he is out of the picture for a good while. The third straight up attacked me as soon as she was aware I was here. I took her down and took her power as well. Shortly after, the demon she made a bargain with came to collect."