Nigkala Tales Pt. 26: A Magical Vacation

Story Info
I found a lost city!
21.7k words
4.91
1.7k
00

Part 26 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigkala Tales Pt. 26: A Magical Vacation

I found a lost city!

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

Don't forget to rate the story, and comment on it. I want to hear from you.

= = = = = = = = = =

When the museum exhibit of the Akkadian artifacts arrived, not only was I granted full access, but I was also asked to help set up the displays. I found it quite interesting, as an archaeological find, but it did not pique my interest when I studied it in detail. I was able to correct the identification of a few items, helping to improve the quality of the show. Adding in the likely use, I was able to help set up dioramas illustrating everyday life with the artifacts.

This work did remind me that I had some outstanding ideas I wanted to pursue. One was the African magic Aja used. I used my contacts at the museum to get some contact information of some well-respected language experts. I made some calls to ask about their ability to identify ancient African languages. Some were strictly written-language experts, but of those with the ability to speak them, I asked if they could identify a sound bite I had made. It was of Aja speaking her spell, and only a sentence's worth. Eventually, I was directed to other experts, and finally identified it.

While not definite, indications were that it originated in the land of Punt, an ancient kingdom in what is now Somalia. While that kingdom was a trading partner of Egypt, and their language was affected by it, I could find no Egyptian influence in what Aja spoke. This made me think it predated their trade with their northern neighbor. But where exactly? There were indications it could be Yemen, or northeast Ethiopia. A good contender was Opone, on the coast. It was located near Hafun.

I did some research on the area, and learned that they have lost a lot of forest. That reminded me of the sand Aja blessed. I decided to collect it into a number of pouches, and I put them in storage in my secret magic chamber. If I was going there, I couldn't go by air, given the punishment I was under by An. So I looked into sea travel, which made me think of the adage about gals wearing less on boats. The best cruise I could go on that went near Hafun started in England, and went through the Mediterranean, then the Suez Canal, and finally I could get off at Mogadishu. Getting to England, I found a cruise from Florida to England.

I spoke with Filipe, and he agreed to go with me to England. We would take some time to explore it, and he would return by air. He was worried about the possibility I might encounter pirates on the latter cruise, but I reminded him that I handled the drug cartel before, and I had more capability now. With my grand plan made, it was time to plan the details. The first was to inform my agent.

"Hi Dave. I've decided to splurge on a vacation."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Well, first I will take a cruise to England, then later a cruise through the Mediterranean and Suez Canal. Afterwards, I plan to do some personal research in Somalia. I plan to go off the grid there for a while, at least as far as the public is concerned. But I want a fair bit of publicity on the cruises for my adoring public."

"Curious vacation place, Somalia."

"True, but my vacation will be over by then. I'll be dressing like a local there, and will likely be spending a most of my time away from the city, checking out leads for my research. But the second cruise will have many stops to check out assorted cities along the way. I'm sure you can find a magazine that will want to document that. And maybe another that will document the naughtier encounters."

"That is a thought. Do you have the route planned yet?"

"Yes, but I am open to suggestions. Filipe will be on the first cruise, and then check out England, but not the second cruise. I wouldn't mind checking out England, especially if I can visit my friend John Maxwell. I plan to travel with a large collection of stuff, so I can do some cosplay, as well as photo-shoots. I plan to have Nigkala, Kitty, and Obsidian outfits, perhaps more. I also plan to make local outfits for all the stops, so I can look like the locals, past and present."

"Past and present?"

"Oh yes. Imagine me dressing up as an ancient Grecian lady while visiting Greek cities? Or dressing as an ancient Egyptian royal visiting Egypt? I could also dress in period Spanish while visiting Spain?"

"Oh my! Knowing you, you will go all out. Right?" I just laughed. "Right. Well, let me see what I can do. How much lead time do you need?"

"I think two months will be enough for me to make what I need."

"Okay, I'll get right on it."

"Thanks. I'll send you postcards."

With the call over, I proceeded to plan my outfits, and to send the lot back once I got to Hafun. I also sent word to John, but I also told him what I would be researching, in case he had anything that might help. The advantage of skimpy clothes on the cruise was they took up little space. I decided to make a few risqué additions that were even less concealing, like a bikini that faded to invisibility at the nipple. I also sent a request to the museum for some good pictures of period costumes, including jewelry, for my route.

A month later, I spoke with Playboy about the cruises. They wanted to send a cameraman on both, to follow me around. They also wanted to interview me in Florida and England. A week later, a New Zealand fashion magazine wanted to send someone on the second cruise, who would hook up with local photographers to get me in all the many outfits I would have. Finally, Dave hooked me up with a travel site, and we agreed I would keep a diary to tell of my experiences that they would turn into a story.

We took a private eighteen wheeler to Florida, and we took a week to get there. The older couple driving slept in the fancy cab, while Filipe and I enjoyed the back. We had windows in the side, closed circuit TV to the front and back, air conditioning, an intercom to the cab, and a fancy sound system and lounge area. We even had satellite TV and internet. Meals were at truck stops, and we found a few nice ones along the way. We also had a nice bed all the way up front. It didn't take long for the couple to realize Filipe and I were really enjoying each other in back. We met the Playboy people at a hotel near the port, and I did my interview.

The next day, we boarded the cruise ship. I wore a white, see-through top that shaded, but did not obscure my nipples. The matching miniskirt was opaque, but easily caught any breeze, so I flashed plenty. I used a bit of Inanna's power to go on board without incident. Our cabins were not yet available, so we wandered to one of the buffets on the seaward side. We were among the first to board, so we got a nice table with a good view. While we served ourselves, the staff clearing the empty dishes tended to stare at my breasts in disbelief. One young man took a little too long, so I looked at him and said they were real, and he could feel me up later. Filipe barely contained his laughter at the poor guy's flustered demeanor.

After two hours, and the place filling up, we left to wander. When I saw the sign for a massage room, I whispered a wicked idea to Filipe. He smiled, and we went in. Filipe said, "Do you have a couple's room?"

The attendant answered, "Yes. Would you like a massage?"

"Yes. Can we see a list of choices?" The attendant handed him a sheet. "Oh! Number seven sounds great." He held it up for me, and reading it, I nodded. "Here is our room key card."

She took it, and swiped it. Returning it, she introduced us to a young man and a young lady wearing ship's uniforms. "This is Tony, and Sonya. They will take care of you. Tony, Sonya, take them to room three, for a number seven."

They nodded, and Tony said, "This way, folks." They led us, and held the door open for us to enter first. When he started describing how everything was going to work, I just casually stripped. "Here are some towels to wrap around yourself. We will leave you alone..." Tony realized I was already undressing. "Uh, we will leave for a few minutes, so you can get ready..." by now my top was off, and I was taking the skirt off. At this point, Filipe pulled down his shorts, and with them, his underwear. He timed it to when Sonya was looking at him. She gave a slight gasp, as his ten-incher sprang up, already erect. "Uh..., when you're ready, knock on the door, and we will return...." He fell silent as I stood before him nude.

I'm sure he's seen nude women here before, but I was clearly aroused, with my nipples sticking out two inches, and my vagina already wet. He sputtered a bit, giving Filipe enough time to get naked. Finally, he managed to say, "Uh, we'll leave now." He looked over at Sonya, and it was clear where she was staring. "Psst," he whispered, "Sonya, we gotta go."

I said, "Tony, you don't need to leave. We don't mind." I walked over to him and grabbed a hand, "Come here, and start on my back." With that cue, I heard Filipe ask Sonya to start on his back also. I lay face down, and spread my legs a bit to give him a good view. "Okay, Tony, get out the oil, or whatever, and start your magic. I want your hands all over me now."

"Uh, we have several scents..."

"Pick something that will please others. I want other men to lust after me." I reached out and briefly caressed his hardening dick. "Just like you do." Then I kicked things into high gear. I pushed out Inanna's erotic power, and I could see his dick twitch when he felt it. I knew, without seeing, that Sonya and Filipe were affected. He reached under the table, and opened a jar of pleasant smelling oil. I didn't pay attention to what scent it was, but rather I was focused on being aroused by him.

After twenty minutes of this, he told me to turn over. A few moments later. Sonya had Filipe also turn over. I saw her hungry expression when she realized his dick was standing straight up, obviously quite hard, and with a little pre-cum at the tip. Returning my focus to Tony, he began to oil me up. He paused a little before approaching my lower breasts.

"Don't worry, Tony. They are just breasts, like any other. I just have more than usual." Soon he was rubbing oil onto the lower set.

A few moments of this, and I reached out and placed a hand on his crotch. "This feels quite good. More, please." At first, he froze when he realized I was feeling him up. But then he relaxed, and even started getting playful with my lower nipples. I moaned softly, and then said quietly, "More, please, more."

When he moved on to my upper set, I took my hand briefly off his crotch to undo the opening, and then pulled out his erection. Quietly, I said, "Just as I like, hard." I then started stroking him. Looking past him, I saw Filipe had undone Sonya's shirt, and it was hanging open, with one of his hands fondling a breast. She, however, was massaging with one hand, while the other was stroking his erection. Just then, Tony finished applying oil to my breasts, so I said to him, "You don't need to wear anything while doing me." I put a little of both Inanna's power, and An's power into that.

"Yes, ma'am, whatever you want." He then stripped and resumed the massage. The whole time, I was still stroking him. When he got behind me to do my shoulders, I shifted a little to tilt my head back at the perfect angle. I then grabbed his dick and pulled him to me, aiming for my mouth. As I did this, my other hand started reaching back. When the tip was in my mouth, I used both hands to pull him swiftly to me, causing him to go balls deep into my throat. While he was stunned by this maneuver, I wrapped his erection with my tongue, and started to pulse it, and suddenly, he unloaded. As he did, I whammied him to stay erect, before I came as well.

That was the cue for Filipe to ask Sonya to undress. Again, I pushed Inanna's and An's power, but this time at Sonya. She said, "Fuck it," and then stripped, as well. She applied the oil to her breasts, and from then on, she used her breasts to massage the oil into Filipe. Tony, meanwhile, came down from his orgasm, and realized he was still hard, and still balls deep. He decided my breasts needed more attention, so he went back to doing them, and just pretended everything was ordinary. At least, he tried. After reaching over to massage my breasts a few minutes, he leaned down a bit more, and put a nipple in his mouth. I felt his dick twitch, and soon he was able to blow another load into me. Again, we both had orgasms, but this time, I let him deflate. I milked him dry with my tongue, before letting him pop out.

"You taste good. Come, massage my arms." He released my nipple, but only long enough to oil my arms. Then he leaned down, this time over a lower nipple, and sucked in into his mouth. With his hands, he massaged my arms. Sonya was apparently taking a cue from us, and I spotted her tit-fucking Filipe. When he blew, she quickly stuck it in her mouth, and got the load. After he finished, she milked him dry.

Clearly, she was shocked, as she quietly asked, "How come you're still up?"

Filipe replied, also quietly, "My wife there trained me well. I'm good for three or four more before I wilt, so enjoy yourself." I just knew she stared at me, thinking wife? So did Filipe. "Don't worry, we're swingers, and love telling each other about all our adventures."

Meanwhile, Tony had managed to taste and chew on all four nipples. He finally sighed, and moved to my feet. To encourage him, I said, "When you move up on my feet, rather than do them from the side, why don't you kneel between my legs on the table. That will let you lean down to taste my nectar, if you want." From his expression, I could tell he wanted to very much. I think my feet got less attention than they deserved, as he was kneeling over me rather quickly. As he scooted up, I spread my legs to give him better access. He finally had to give up eating me out when it was time to oil my crotch.

I timed things just so. He was about to get up when I reached down and grabbed his dick. I then scooted down and impaled myself, and said, "I want a happy ending." Then I smiled, and brought his shoulders down, so he could nibble on my nipples again. He immediately took the hint, and began to thrust. "Faster, and harder. I want to be pounded." He upped his tempo, and thrust harder and harder. I whammied him to not come just yet, but to build up a lot more pressure. By this time, I could hear Sonya bouncing on Filipe. He got her to come twice, and with the second one, I released Tony. As expected, he came long and hard. When he came down, he was spent.

I looked over at Sonya, and she was staring at us. I said, "Sonya, why don't you help Tony down, and sit him on a chair?"

She looked at Filipe, and saw that he had softened somewhat, then decided to come over. When she got him settled, she said, "Tony, sit here a bit and rest. I'll take care of things for now."

When she stood up, I said, "You're about to leak. Why don't we sixty-nine each other and clean everything?" she hesitated, but then came over.

"You're so tall. I'm not sure if it'll work."

"Don't worry. I've done this before. Just climb on up." She did, and she hesitantly began. I stuck out my tongue, and easily started licking her. Soon, I had her panting, and I began to play with her sizeable breasts. When she was about to orgasm, I suddenly pulled her back, and sent my tongue deep into her, quickly finding her G-spot. This sent her into orbit, and I kept it up until she finally came back down. This exhausted her, so I gently got out from under her, and left her flat, but facing Filipe.

By this time, his erection was back, so I climbed on top of him, and gave them a show. Ten minutes, and three orgasms later, I let Filipe clean me up. We then got dressed and thanked Tony and Sonya for a nice massage. Stopping by the cashier, it was clear the soundproofing was inadequate. Filipe just calmly handed the cashier our room key-card, and said to give both of them a fifty dollar tip. She just looked at Filipe and me before doing so, in a state of shock. Leaving, I said, "Oh, they might need a little time to clean up the room. It got a bit, um... messy." Filipe and I smiled at each other as I said that. Thus began out vacation with lots of sex.

Soon after, I saw a passing crewman. I asked two things - where was the best place to watch leaving port, and when would it be announced we would leave port. I planned for us to be there before the announcement. It was only a half hour away, so we went there slowly. We were at the rail with another couple when the announcement came. I leaned down to rest my elbows on the rail, as did Filipe. This left my butt sticking out a bit more than his, and my legs spread a bit, but that was the plan. Shortly after we started to move, the breeze kicked up a bit, and my skirt caught it. Quite often, I felt the wind lift it high enough to expose me. I overheard a few quiet comments, and a lot of cameras going off.

That's when I noticed a change in the crowd. Suddenly, there was a bit of quiet, but then I heard someone say this guy's a pro. That's some expensive equipment he's got there. I chose not to react, but internally, I opened my mind to learn who this was. Turns out this was a pro, but not any pro. This was the pro Playboy assigned to take pictures of me. I monitored him, and when he was ready to take a brief movie, I kicked the breeze up a bit more and had it make my skirt lift real high, and leave me exposed for a full twenty seconds. I had whispered to Filipe to not turn around, and he didn't. But I heard quite a few cameras go off.

After the skirt came down, the pro put his stuff back in its case, then came up behind us. "Hello, Ms. Tate. Mr. Tate. Could I speak with you a bit?"

I turned around, and he clearly wasn't expecting four nipples, all aroused. He stared at them for a bit, but as he was about to apologize, I said, "Yes, they're quite real. Don't worry about it, I don't mind. By the way, call me Becky Sue, and this is Filipe, my husband. And you are?"

"I'm Jared Davenport. I'm with Playboy, and I am here to take lots of pictures of you."

"You get a good one of my butt, just now?"

"... Yes. How did you know?"

"The crowd gave you away. They saw a pro, and as a pro, you wouldn't miss such an opportunity."

"Oh, yeah, they did notice me. I kind of tune that out when I'm in the zone."

"That's okay. They clearly think you can do the job, so I'm not worried. I understand the guest rooms will be open in an hour, so why don't you join us for a meal? Afterwards, you can join us in our suite, and we can get the paperwork taken care of."

"Sounds fine. Where to?"

Filipe suggested one deep within the ship as likely being slow about now. He led the way. We made small talk throughout the meal, and even enjoyed a nice apéritif with dessert. Once in our room, I checked that all our stuff that was supposed to be here, was here. "Okay, everything's here."

Filipe said, "Great. I'll start by getting it sorted out."

I stripped, and said, "I'm going to check out the bath. Wanna watch? Maybe fool around a bit?"

"Becky Sue, your husband can hear you."

From the other end of the room came, "She likes it when you play with her long nipples."

"Come, at least watch, while I tell you what we did earlier in the day." While the tub was designed for company, I found it reasonably large enough for me to bathe comfortably. As I soaped up and washed thoroughly, I told him of the sex in the massage studio. When the story was over, I rinsed off, and got out. I dried off, and naked, I led him back to the main room. There I sat down on a couch, and Filipe joined me, leaned in, and placed a hand on my breast to play with it. "Please sit, and tell us about the paperwork."