Nigkala Tales Pt. 26: A Magical Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, miss... sorry, yes ma'am. Until you came, I didn't know how to get past my need to control. I had heard about such, but never believed it to be desirable. You showed me how much joy I could have giving up control."

"As I am sure you suspect, I have a bit of experience, when it comes to sex. I could feel your need, and so I moved to free you."

"You did free me. But now there is the problem of how I get more."

"Everyone under your command should be off limits. As to choosing someone, giving up control requires a lot of trust. My own skills allow me to, well, take control for a bit. That is how we first did it. I try to only use it when I see a need, like I did with you. Another skill is to attract horny people for sex. I made use of that the next day, and you no doubt heard about that. But you are free now. You now have the difficult problem of how to satisfy the urges you had been suppressing. I think some of your staff, while nominally under your command, may actually be contractors that are not under your command. Find one of those for sex, but stay discreet.

"Oh, and if you get any flak for what happened this cruise, blame it on having an entitled Hollywood star as a passenger." I then dug into my purse for my stash of photos, and selected one of Kitty Galore. I autographed it and handed it to her.

"'From one captain to another, remember to play. Helen.' Oh, thank you. I'll treasure this." I stood, and she escorted me to the door. "I'll never forget the gift you have given me."

"It was my pleasure, or more properly, our pleasure." I chuckled, kissed her on the forehead, then left. I heard her chuckling as the door closed.

Spending the rest of the day with Filipe, we had dinner with Jared. We talked, and I told him the next cruise would not have such blatant sex, but more elegance, where I would be showing off my cosplay skills. I suggested he set up a mini studio to take stills of me in the many costumes I brought. When he asked about the two weeks between, we told him we were seeing a few sights, and a friend, but would not be having outrageous sex. While there is no avoiding the paparazzi, we weren't going to be doing much but normal tourist stuff, or in private.

That night, we repacked everything except some suitcases. The larger boxes that held my many outfits would be sent to the storage for the next cruise. This way, we didn't have to worry about hauling it all with us everywhere. It would also be picked up by ship services, so we would not have to deal with it. In the morning, we dressed for the weather (raining) and disembarked. We got on a limo I had reserved, and it took us to John's town, and we stayed at The Tap House since I was familiar with it. The clerk even remembered me. I left a message with John, alerting him we had arrived.

The next day, John met us for lunch at The Golden Stout. We spent two days there, mostly with John. It turns out that he was now engaged to Sally, who I had met before. John had shared with her my desire to track down an ancient language, and she gave me a memory stick with what she could find. She also told me that John had let slip that I was more than I seemed. She had somehow figured out I was a priestess of Inanna. In her report, she asked if I was after a language of magic. The four of us stopped by a nearby sparse forest, and I used a pinch of Aja's blessed sand and cast it upon the ground in her name next to a seedling I had John plant.

The next several days, we visited a few castles, several historical sites, and two museums. One of the museums was the one that sold me the sword. I showed Filipe the assorted items I let the museum show from my time trip. I also showed him the prop sword they showed in place of the one I bought. He was fascinated by its story, especially as I could fill him in on what really happened when it disappeared. Finally, it was time for him to return home, and for me to board the next cruise.

I actually had two days before I shipped out. The first day, I had the second Playboy interview. The second, I had my first photoshoot. I dressed in my first period piece, a Victorian number with a large backside, plenty of embroidery, and a parasol. The dress was nearly floor length, and one of the poses I did 'sexy' by lifting the bottom a little to show a few inches of ankle. I met the lady from Lucire, and she explained that she had a deal with Playboy to get some of the shots they were taking. As they wanted different types of pictures, it worked well for both.

She introduced herself as Amelia Walker, from Lower Hutt, near Wellington. I heard a trace of accent, but I later learned it was affected, and her real accent was quite thick. She had to be quite tired, or tipsy, before it came out.

After the photoshoot, we did some shots about town, and a few shots of me boarding the ship in costume. One of the ship gofers brought my luggage. My larger boxes, with all my cosplay stuff, was taken aboard and would await me in my cabin. Upon boarding, they told us that the schedule was basically a day of travel alternating with a day at port. However, near the Horn of Africa, they would be traveling quickly to avoid problems. I wore the English outfit the rest of the day. Amelia went with me, asking others about the impressions of me and my outfit. Many others also asked me to be in their selfies.

In the morning, I went to the pool early. As this cruise was designed for a more party-like adult atmosphere; many ladies went topless all over the ship, and my heading to the pool naked wasn't a big deal. Amelia was my shadow, and she was in a tiny bikini, and carried a notebook and phone. She used the latter for occasional interviews with me or others. At the pool, some people recognized me from the day before. They were quite surprised to learn I had four breasts, since they saw no sign of them in the outfit. I told them I made my own clothing, and knew how to hide them with various techniques. In the middle of the day, I usually wore a short skirt and went topless on board. For dinner, I dressed up in fancy dress, and Amelia got Jared to take lots of pictures of these outfits.

The first day of travel had a costume-themed party. They rented out costumes, and also had some guests who brought their own. They had such a party once a week and I had some costumes. The first one was Obsidian, of the Mortal Kombat films. When I showed up with a cape, no one realized what I was hiding. They did see I was in armor. When it was my turn, I went on stage and did my reveal. I shed the cloak, then pulled out obvious fake weapons, but struck a pose. Then I did a sequence of hits, and spells that lit up hidden lights for the effect. I got a standing ovation. Afterwards, I mingled and let everyone get up close and personal to check my extra arms out.

Our next port of call was in Spain. After my morning naked swim, I dressed up as a flamenco dancer, with multiple layers of ruffles, and many colors. The outfit even had a bolero hat with fringes. When I went ashore, I was immediately noticed, if not recognized. Amelia followed, asking others questions. I wasn't worried about her keeping up, as I was easily seen from afar, and I usually generated a large buzz as I went by.

As I passed one alley, I stopped and turned back. I heard some good guitar music coming from the alley. Turned out there was a hole-in-the-wall bar just inside the alley. I followed the music, and had to duck to enter. Once inside, though, I was surprised at the high ceiling in most of the room. Beer was just part of this place. It also had tables, and a small dance area. I went to the bar, and got a beer. I asked the bartender, "Does the musician do flamenco style?"

"You're dressed for it. You know how to dance to it?"

"I do. Maybe not great, but I think I do okay."

He looked me up and down, and noted Amelia's presence.

"What about her?"

"She's doing a story on me."

"Hmm... this could be interesting." He turned to the player, and shouted, "Hey, Franco, you up to a challenge?"

He shouted back, "What kind?"

"The lady wants to dance."

Franco looked over at me, and raised his eyebrows. "Woah, you're tall. But you look hot. Too bad about the shoes." He obviously noticed I was wearing flats, but I just placed my bag on the bar, and pulled out a pair of heels. "Nice. Put them on, and come on over."

I swapped shoes, and had Amelia watch my stuff. I hurried, since the customers were all waiting for me. With my heels on, I walked to the musician, and stood straight, looking at him. Now was the time to see if my internet lessons were good enough. At least I had also watched some championships as well to fine tune things. Suddenly, he made a strum, and I moved a foot forward. Then he launched into a fast-paced flamenco song. I cut loose, and managed to do well, according to the shouting of the crowd.

In fact, they asked for another, so I just nodded to Franco. He did another, longer, song. Part way in, several patrons called for me to dance on their table. I looked at the bartender, and he shrugged his shoulders. So I pulled in Everest's power to be light like pumice, and then jumped to the center of the table without help. That's when they realized my heels were also tap shoes. The table made an excellent sounding board, and I used it well to counterpoint the guitar. After a bit, with others calling me over, I hopped over the patrons, and landed on another table, smoothly.

When the song finished, Franco immediately launched into another. We did eight songs total, and for a finale, I jumped from the last table, did a flip, and landed in front of Franco. I then took a bow to thunderous applause. While the place had started with a light crowd to start; now it was overfull.

"Señor Franco, thank you for the music."

"It is a pleasure seeing such exuberance. I could tell you are not a pro, but damn, you did good." His smile got wide when he said that.

I shook his hand, and then headed back to the bar, where Amelia was waiting. I called for a beer, and reclaimed my stuff. "Amelia, I got them worked up. Now it's your turn." She smiled, and then was off interviewing everyone. I finished that beer, and called for another. While waiting, I changed my shoes back. She came back almost an hour later.

I went to pay for our beer, but the barman said, "It's on the house."

"Thank you, but why?"

He pointed to the crowd. "You brought in a very big crowd. That's worth a few beers."

"Oh. Well, it was my pleasure."

"Not just yours." We both smiled.

We left, and went about town some more, and I saw some interesting tourist traps.

"I didn't know you danced flamenco."

"It is amazing what you can learn off the internet. While I don't dance much in the movies I make, I have done some in cosplay events. Then there are the parties I go to. There, variety is considered highly. An actress, by definition, is a jack of all trades, and variety is expected. The party games sometimes have skill challenges, and I have done well in them. How about you? You interviewed a lot of people back there."

"I'll say. They noticed all sorts of things about you, yet only two noticed you had four breasts. Everyone noticed your taps. I also learned that Franco is a professional flamenco player, and you impressed him. He likes to practice here at his brother's bar."

"Oh my! He said I was good, and if he's a pro, then wow."

"I know. But then, you have a reputation for perfection, so I'm not too surprised." I chuckled. "Watching you, however, was a thrill. Seeing the way they accepted you, was a surprise, since you are clearly an outsider."

"I think that is because I don't condescend. I treat them as equals, and as valued people. Everyone responds well to that. Sure, I can do some stuff better than others, but I know there is a lot I do that others do far better."

We continued to chat as we went through the city. I had earlier got the name and location of a good restaurant from the bartender, figuring he would know a nice local place, and it turned out I was right. It was another hole in the wall, and apparently, they knew I was coming, because they seated us right away.

After dinner, the maître d' came to me, and asked, "Ma'am, would you like to join the musicians on stage?"

"I don't play music."

"I know. But Franco said you dance well. They are playing jazz now, but wouldn't mind doing a few flamenco songs. But I would ask you to stay on the stage while dancing. The tables, well, they would not fare well as a dance platform."

I looked at Amelia, then the band, then back to the maître d'. "Very well, but Franco played rather fast. After the meal, I'm not ready for that level of speed."

"Don't worry about that. He was challenging you, and you passed with flying colors, literally and figuratively."

"In that case, I'd be happy to. Should I get out my heels? They have taps, and would likely be loud."

"The heels would be great."

"Okay. Give me a moment." I looked at Amelia, and said, "I can't resist, so you have more interviews ahead."

She chuckled, and said, "Go dance. I'll survive." I changed my shoes, and left my stuff with her. The maître d' took me backstage, and the band took a quick break to meet me. They asked, and I said I did about half an hour of dancing earlier. They told me they would do a set of about twenty minutes.

Leaving me there, they announced a special performance. They motioned, and I came on stage and took a quick bow. I nodded to the band leader, and she started. A moment later, I began to dance. I took all the stage, dancing from one end to another. I also used a bit of Inanna's power to make the audience horny. When the last dance was done, and the band called a break, I got a round of applause. I took my bow, and included the band on a second bow. Then we left the stage, and I got hugs from the band. Amelia gave me my stuff, and began asking questions of the band. Ten minutes later, they went back out, and we returned to our table. I got a subdued applause as I walked back. We decided to wait through another set, so she could get more questions. We went back to the ship after this.

When we arrived in Rome, Italy, I had an outfit as a Roman centurion in full armor, with a crested helmet, cloak, leather boots, and gladius. The sword was blunted, and I made sure the local cops knew it. Otherwise, everything was shiny, and clean. I was a selfie magnet as I wandered through town. Amelia questioned lots of the onlookers and people who had pictures taken. When a scuffle happened nearby, I realized a man had stolen another's wallet, and was fleeing. I just excused myself, and quickstepped to the side, and as the thief ran past me, I reached out and grabbed him one-handed and lifted him off the ground. I held him there a few minutes, until the cops came to get him.

Lots of people took pictures of me holding him off the ground, including Amelia. When the cops came, they asked why, so I told them I was dressed as Roman centurion, and they enforced the law. Besides, I prefer to be on the good side of the law, given how frequent I get their attention.

The next port I had a costume for was Tunis, Tunisia. My outfit was a traditional one, with veil-like pants, a colorful vest, and a flowing wrap of gauze that caught the breeze. Amelia again shadowed me, as I went about some of the more ancient quarters of the city, and she interviewed people about my outfit.

The next port I had a costume for was Athens, Greece, the ancient source of western civilization. I had made a peplos of sheer linen, dyed in an intricate pattern. I wore it open style, which meant you could see from my foot to my shoulder along one side. Holding it together was a strophion (belt) under my breasts, and jeweled fibula at my shoulders. I wore numerous pieces of jewelry, like the ancient women of Greece would do, even a diadem. I probably had five pounds of gold, silver, and various stones on me. Additionally, I had leather sandals that laced up nearly to my knees.

Jared took a few pictures, including from my open side. I had worn it loose, so it wasn't hard to flash him. When it was time to leave the ship, Amelia was worried I was showing too much skin. I just smiled and told her not to worry. As I walked down off the ship, I gathered An's power about me to seem noble, and one to be deferred to. I wanted to see some ruins, and be a little naughty while doing it. The whole day, I used An's power to make small breezes that showed me off. Last night, I had told Inanna my plan, and she promised to find someone to be my partner.

It was at the third ruins that I felt Inanna's presence. It was the ruins of an amphitheater, and there was a group dressed in ancient Grecian outfits. One was actually taller than me, and he had dressed up like a Greek god. My hips swayed as I walked to him, and the breezes started being even more playful, showing more skin than before. He turned around, and our eyes locked on each other. I recognized An. The rest of his group gave us a little room. When I reached him, I untied the strophion, and released the fibula, allowing my clothes to fall off, before saying, "Take me, now." He said nothing, but removed his own exomis.

Like me, he wasn't wearing anything under it. I heard a few gasps when the others saw what he was packing. Apparently, the group had planned a picnic, because even as his huge erection began to go into me, one of the guys grabbed the blanket he carried, and spread it beside us. In my head, I heard An say, "No sparks today, but bring it all on."

In thought, I replied, "Gladly."

We continued chatting in thought, even as our bodies were writhing. One part of the chat was orchestrating our bodies, so that we would be in sync with each other. So when I went to lie down, he came down with me, remaining buried within me the whole time. It was a few seconds before I realized I was not using my hand to keep him from bottoming out, and another few to realize he wasn't bottoming out. Somehow, I knew I could now take him without subterfuge.

To the amazement of everyone else, he was still fully erect after he came. I just continued to let him pound me into another orgasm. When he came the second time, I had my third orgasm. We then flipped, and he was on the bottom. That was when everyone got to see his nipple play, and how he played with all four. I seemed to have two orgasms for each of his. After an hour, in various positions, he decided that was enough for now, and instead spread my legs to eat me out. I came again. Then I returned the favor, but this time he lay down, and I did a handstand and deepthroated him by lowering myself, then raising myself. He came one last time, and I swallowed most of it. I returned to standing, and waited for him to stand. Then I opened my mouth to show I still had some of his semen. I showed everyone, and then swallowed the last of it.

Then in sync, we each reached out, and the onlookers that held our clothing placed it in our hands. We slowly dressed, never looking away from each other. I said, "See you later, stud." Turning away, I just walked back to Amelia, whose mouth was still dropped. I casually pushed it back up, and she looked at me in awe. I smiled, and gestured for her to follow, and we left that ruins.

Finally, she couldn't help herself. "Who was that?"

"A god I know. We've done each other a few times. Sometimes it seems to be a competition, but if it is, we both win."

Try though she might, she wasn't able to get any more information out of me about him. I noticed that when I had refastened my peplos, it was now a bit looser, and exposed a bit more. I also noticed the breeze was playing with it, and I wasn't the one controlling the breeze. That just made me smile. Finally, we returned to the ship. We were both surprised to find one of the onlookers was a fellow passenger. Her name was Sally, and she came to us while we had dinner.