Nigkala Tales Pt. 31: Raising more kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of it. Filipe uses more than half. As I'm dressed for it, I would not mind letting you film a little workout."

"You would do that?"

"Sure. I'm sure Jeremy will ask how I was able to swim that far and then help out. My answer is that I regularly work out. You then include a clip or two, and we go onto the next question."

"Thanks. Some stars are so full of themselves, it is a pain to work with them."

"I know. I've worked with some. But if they get out of hand, I call them aside and mention that pleasant people get asked back more often, and get better pay. That usually cools them down a little, especially as I am known as a good mentor for other actors. Sadly, some don't learn."

"Yeah, I know. Anyway, looks like you can do all sorts of training here."

"Yeah. Some of my roles are very hardcore, and I can get that way here, without worrying about others wanting sex with me."

"Yeah, I've heard what happens when you go to a public gym."

"Well... I actually go there for sex, not a workout. There are all sorts of people there, and it is fun to play on the equipment while they try to impress me or chat me up."

"Oh, you are naughty."

"True, but I tell Filipe all about it and we share a laugh or two."

"What about those who go too far?"

"I have not yet had to do much, but if I need to, most with big egos find their ego shrinks when I lift massive weights with ease."

"You can really lift that much?"

"Yes. But I do it for the roles, not for competition. But you may have heard about me lifting people up one-handed when they get annoying?"

"Yeah, I have."

"My size makes it an easy hold, and my strength makes it look easy. You may have noticed the paparazzi seem nice when I am about? That's because I told them to be nice, and carried a few that were too aggressive to the side. It changes the focus to them, and they don't like that. Besides, all the other paparazzi get that shot, but they don't, so they earn less."

"I would think that makes them like you less."

"It might, but I prefer to work with them, so if they ask for a scandalous shot, I give them one. Most are quite happy to get pics of me."

"Most stars complain about them, yet you don't. Why?"

I smiled and said, "Who's doing this interview?" Then added, "For my family. I want to give them the privacy that ordinary people have. I can't do that, but by working with them, they don't have to invade our privacy. I still get some that invade, but far less than other stars of my popularity. All because I give them what they want - scandal in public. That makes my family far less interesting. I bet a number of paparazzi went to the beach looking for me, but my family already went elsewhere to avoid them, while still keeping the kids happy."

"I'm done with the makeup. Damn. Can't get more gossip. Time for the interview."

"Then let's go over there, and you can get the lighting set up." I stood, and we went to the cameras. Sandy spoke privately with Jeremy, and I saw him raise his eyebrows, and she nodded. I knew she just told him to ask some questions.

Sandy said, "... And we're on."

"Welcome everyone. I am Jeremy Henshaw, and we are here to bring you more information on the rescue yesterday. With me, is Becky Sue Tate, movie star and hero. Yesterday, a fire aboard a boat endangered over a dozen people. Becky Sue, along with two lifeguards, helped save them. All three are heroes. So, Becky Sue, tell me why you chose to help?"

"Like everyone there, we all heard the explosion that started the fire. I saw they were far out, and knew that even for lifeguards, that would be a difficult rescue. I didn't know about the jet ski, so I decided to help, since I am quite fit and a strong swimmer. As it was, I was the first swimmer to the boat, but after the lifeguard with the jet ski."

"How did you get to be such a good swimmer?"

"As you can see behind me, I have a rather good home gym, and I have made use of such all my life. This gives me a lot of endurance. As to swimming, I also have an Olympic-sized swimming pool that I regularly use. Add to that the adrenaline of an emergency, and I got there ready to help."

"Tell us about the rescue itself?"

"Well, with a lifeguard there, I asked him how best to help. Under his direction, I helped corral the people that jumped into the water, and brought them to the jet ski so they could hang on and be brought quickly to shore. Later, we learned there were some trapped inside behind the fire. With the lifeguard's okay, I went on deck and used my martial art skills to punch a hole that could be used to escape. I helped those trapped to get out, and we all jumped into the water. The jet ski eventually got everyone to the shore."

"Have you ever saved lives before?"

"Yes. The most notable was on Mount Everest. I was carrying a special hang glider, intending to retrieve a body from the summit, but one of our people got appendicitis. I wound up flying him to a local hospital, and because of the speed, he lived."

"Didn't you make the summit, yourself?"

"Yes. I even made Playboy with that picture. After saving my teammate's life, I noticed the winds were favorable, so I took a chance, and managed to fly back up in time to rejoin the team."

"You are a very determined woman."

"Yes. Keeping fit takes determination, and by doing it, I can do the physically hard roles."

"With all this equipment here, why do you go to public gyms?"

"For fun, of course. I love flirting and teasing in such places, and since I am quite fit, I don't have to focus on the workout, and can instead focus on the people. I'm sure you've heard a few stories about me in those gyms."

"I have. It seems you sometimes get confused about which locker room to use."

I smiled and said, "If you say so. I've not had any complaints about that."

"Could you show us a bit of your workout?"

"Sure."

Rather than do that, he closed off the interview by saying, "Yes folks, she is a hero, and also physically fit. Someone we should all want to emulate. This is Jeremy Henshaw, signing off."

Sandy said, "Cut! Great work. Jeremy, can you go with Becky Sue, and take turns on various machines so we can tape you working out like her?"

"Sure, but I didn't bring my workout clothes."

I said, "I'm sure you can borrow something of Filipe's." Looking about, I saw Cindy watching, so I said, "Cindy, bring down something for Jeremy, would you?"

"Yes ma'am." She left, and I went to the first machine they wanted to film. While on the second machine, Cindy returned, and Jeremy went to change. While filming Jeremy doing those machines, I excused myself for a bit to retrieve some boards.

Between machines, Jeremy asked about the boards.

"These are to show my ability to break wood with martial arts. Thought you might want that to show as well."

Sandy said, "YES! We gotta have that."

Soon, we were filming Jeremy holding the boards and me breaking them.

I invited them all to join me in the sauna to talk some more, but off the record. Jeremy accepted, so Sandy dithered while I started it up. When I got naked in front of everyone, I just said, "No need for modesty here. The sauna is very comfortable, and I do so enjoy it." I managed to be so confident, that Jeremy had undressed and entered before he realized what he was doing. Since Sandy just had to hear everything, she reluctantly undressed, and Bob and Richard followed suit. Of course, it helped that I had invoked a little of Inanna's power.

Jeremy asked, "What did you want to talk about?"

"Well, you had asked if I was confused about which locker room I should go into. As you can see here, I have no issue with being naked around others. Also, after a good workout, hormones are up, and sex is more likely. Since I like sex, and am open about it, it often happens."

"It really happens that easily?"

"Oh yes. For example, look at Richard. His dick is clearly erect, and his eyes are on me. Hey Richard, bring your dick over and do something useful with it."

Richard looked like a deer in headlines, but my smile and confident expectation got him to stand and walk over to me. "What do you want me to do?"

Since his dick was near my head, I just leaned over and deepthroated him all the way in a single thrust. I applied suction, and pulsed my tongue all over his dick and balls. Richard seemed to lose track of the fact, others were in the room, while Jeremy and Sandy were in shock at the ease of what just happened. A few moments later, he was leaning down to play with my breasts. Bob, meanwhile, just sat back and watched.

I let him play for a minute or two, but then I released him, lay down, and spread my legs, saying, "You know where to put it." Richard immediately lay on top of me, and placed his dick in my vagina, while continuing to play with my breasts. I set the pace, and controlled his body, but I was working him up to a lather, so that when he blew, everyone would know it. He blew, and was spent.

Sandy spoke up. "I can't believe that just happened."

Jeremy said, "I saw it, too. And I can't believe how hot and bothered I am."

"I know. I am so wet."

Bob continued to watch, as I carefully placed Richard to the side, then got up and lay down next to Jeremy. Spreading my legs, I said, "Jeremy, let me relieve your difficulty."

"But..."

"You know you want it, and I am quite willing. Come." I then beckoned him over with a finger. He couldn't resist. He stood between my legs, and entered me, and began to pound me.

"Jeremy! What are you doing?"

"She asked me, and oh my, she is tight. It feels so good."

"Sandy, don't begrudge Jeremy his fun. In fact, why don't you come here and sit on my face, and I can show you what I can do with my tongue."

"I'm not into women."

"But seeing Jeremy so close will be such a turn-on, and likewise, he can kiss you and play with your breasts to make it so much better."

"Still..."

"Come. I assure you that you will enjoy it." I then beckoned her as I had him. She, too, reluctantly came and sat on my face. I started licking her, teasing her, then I started sticking my tongue into her, deeper and deeper, while still licking the surface.

"What are you doing to me. That tongue, it's going deep. Oh!"

That last was when I plunged it several inches in. Then I started thickening it, and sending it in and out. Each time, it went deeper, and was thicker. When I finally reached her G-spot, I briefly rubbed it. Her breathing altered, and she was less coherent. I started rubbing even harder, and went even deeper. Soon she was screaming, and then she came. I clenched my vaginal muscles, and Jeremy came. I kept her orgasm going by continuing to pound her with my tongue. When she finally came down, I helped her sit on a bench. Jeremy had fallen asleep on my chest, and I just gave a sigh of contentment.

Ten minutes later, they roused. Sandy started with, "I can't believe I just did that."

Jeremy replied, "I know. She got me, too."

"What do we tell people?"

"I don't know."

"Bob, you want a turn, or are you satisfied masturbating?"

"I'm married, and faithful. I won't have sex with you, but I will enjoy what I see happening in front of me." He then grinned.

I said, "I'm glad you enjoy the view. As for the rest of you, you needn't say anything. Besides, you enjoyed the sex, did you not?"

Richard said, "You made my week."

I quietly laughed.

Jeremy added, "Mine, too."

Sandy finished with, "I'd say you guys are easy, except she made my week, too. Damn, she's good."

"I've had practice. Besides, we all had fun, right? Now you know what I get out of going to public gyms."

Sandy asked, "You do this kind of thing at all the gyms?"

"Most of the time, yes. I do try to leave them wanting more. That way, they look forward to my next visit."

"You are just too much."

"He he. Yeah, I know. Makes you all wish you could get away with it, no?"

Jeremy said, "Our profession can't handle the scandal. Yours, well, it feeds on it."

We spent another half hour before they decided they had to leave. So I saw them out, but didn't bother to dress first. After they left, I went to the breakfast room to eat lunch.

After Tammy put some food in front of me, she sat and asked, "How'd the interview go? Looks like it ended well."

"That it did. I felt that my athletic ability played a large part in the rescue, so I held it in the gym, I broke some boards with my fist to show I could punch through a boat hull, then invited them to share the sauna. They couldn't resist, and we had sex. You might have heard if you were close."

"I was. I even peeked through the window. That Jeremy is nice on the eyes."

"Yep. Sandy wasn't bad either, Bob chose to be faithful, and poor Richard is just too young to know what's happening."

We chatted for a bit, as I ate. Afterwards, I dressed and headed to my voice studio.

The next day, Angel had my kids in the morning and would take them to kindergarten. I made my plans to spend the day in the desert, trying to figure things out. After the kids left, I went to Death Valley. Leaving my clothes in the Pocket Industry, I walked a quarter mile, and sat down.

I opened my senses to see what was going on in the area. I could sense some people, maybe twenty miles away, but no one closer. I then began my meditation, and also opened my mind to the ambient feelings of Death Valley. I was quite surprised when I heard it say, "Hello." Before now, I only felt its feelings.

"Hello. You can talk?"

"Yes. The other talks to me all the time, but I don't think he can hear me. When you are here, you teach, and the small ones listen, so I listen also. You place words in me as you teach, and so I learn the words also. I only hear the other speak some of them. Why is that?"

"I am teaching several languages at the same time to the children, the small ones. The one used the most here is called English, but the other languages are used elsewhere. This will let them talk easily not just here, but in other places that speak differently."

"Will I get a chance to use all of these languages?"

"With me, you can. Most others will not believe they heard you. Of those who believe, most will speak this language only. I will speak with Bret, your guardian, so he knows to listen. Hopefully soon, he will hear you."

We spoke for at least an hour before finishing. In that time, I realized it was quite childlike. It also told me that it was gaining power, even showing me some of what it could do. When I tried to do it, it seemed I could, by using its power. One thing I tried was gathering a whirlwind about me and joining it as I had in the dreamworld. I soon learned to switch from sight to sand sensing as I spun, so I would not get dizzy. Five minutes later, I stopped, and felt almost no dizziness. Later, I promised to include it in future lessons, and to come visit more often.

My next stop was to see Bret. So I got dressed, got his location from the valley, and then teleported near him. I walked up to him as soon as I saw he was alone.

"Hello, Becky Sue. What can I do for you?"

"I have news, guardian."

He quickly looked about, then lowered his voice, "What news, priestess?"

"Recently, I sensed a difference here, and today I learned what it is. It seems the valley has gained a voice."

"What? How?"

"Remember a few years ago I cleared the valley for a while?" He nodded. "That was because four gods were about to be born. Now, I am teaching them at the valley, and it is learning, as well."

"Gods? What is that about?"

"Change is in the wind, and I am keeping my head down as much as I can. But I am in the middle of it, so I have a lot of attention on me. I am doing my best to keep you out of it. But my obligations to you and it, bring me here. You need to know that it hears you when you talk to it. It is like a child in understanding. But you do not hear it. I ask you to listen, to pay attention, and to be a mentor to it."

"I shall. Will it otherwise affect my duties?"

"Maybe. You must decide. It is not human, but it is being taught by humans, so it is learning like a human. Remember that. We are both like parents to it. You are here more often, but I have a clearer connection. We both are nurturing a new life, and will be for the rest of our lives."

I gave a pause, then continued, "Enough of that. You have my news, and I need to make other stops."

"In that case, visit soon and tell me more."

"I will. Goodbye, then."

"Goodbye."

I then returned home, and I went into the yard alone, and spoke. "Lord An, I have some welcome news."

"What news do you have? Have the children done something interesting?"

"Not the children, but rather Death Valley. It spoke."

I had a feeling that would get his attention. Out of the clear sky, I got hit by lightning, and then I was in his cloud in a sitting room. "It spoke?"

"Yes. We held a conversation of about an hour. It is very childlike."

"That is quite unusual. It usually takes centuries before such learn to speak, and then they barely can do a few words."

"Bret, the guardian, apparently speaks to it often. And I have been teaching the kids to speak, read and write there. The sand is an easy writing surface for their young bodies. It has been paying attention. Then there is the link between us. I think that link allows some leakage from my intellect to it, and so it is able to learn faster."

"What you say has merit. Have you told Inanna yet?"

"No. I'll leave that for tonight. I told the guardian, Bret, so he could assist in the teaching, then I came home to tell you, as it was your power that began things."

"I see. You are wise to tell me quickly. What are your plans concerning it, now?"

"In some ways, it is like a child I have to raise. I will nurture it, and teach it. I will teach it about the world, about people, and more. Hopefully, when I die, I will have taught it enough to understand the world about itself, and how to handle people."

"That is a lot of work to add to teaching the children."

"I plan to overlap some of that work by teaching it, as I teach the children there. But you are right, it is more work."

"It seems you have it well in hand. In that case, since you are here, let us celebrate this milestone." He got up, and a wall evaporated, revealing a bed. I undressed, left the clothes on a chair, and followed him into the bedroom. I summoned Inanna's power of sex, and An's power of lightning, to prepare. His clothes evaporated as he walked. As he walked, I was reading his body to see what he desired. Then I attacked sexually.

When he lay down and saw me, I was slowly walking toward him. My vagina was lit up with tiny lightning, as were my lips and fingertips. Each time my hips swayed, they left an afterimage of tiny sparks. I could see his dick harden almost instantly. Rather than climb on him, I used his power to lift me up on wind and deposit myself upon him.

He came almost instantly, so I delivered a shock with my vagina. I then began to grind on his still-erect cock, and pulled his hands to my breasts. With Inanna's power active, I knew what his body wanted. My fingers traced the lines of his body, and I was teasing him mercilessly. It didn't take long for him to come again, and this time with some lightning.

As I was expecting him to do that, I was preparing. I used Everest's power to create metallic wires hanging off my feet. They were so long, that they pooled on the floor before going into the cloud. They had enough play to allow me to move about, as I needed to. With as much as I was teasing him, he never even noticed.

The next time I came, I sent lightning from my vagina into his dick, even as I also had my nipples shoot out some sparks. He came hard, and shot a more powerful lightning bolt. I didn't yet need to divert power to the wires, because I was able to handle it myself.