Nigkala Tales Pt. 31: Raising more kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two minutes later, I came again, and I did the same, but even more powerful. In turn, he came and used more power. I diverted the extra power into my tongue, which made it become plasma. I then was able to stretch it out longer than it was, and began to caress his face, even though I was sitting up on his supine body. This just got him even more energetic.

In only another minute and a half, I came again. I sent even more power into him, and he the same. I knew I was nearing my limit before becoming all plasma, so I sent power through my feet into the wires. While that worked, it seemed I miscalculated. The wires vaporized, and burned into ash in a moment.

I was preparing more and thicker wire, but it took too long. I came, then he did, and I had too much power in me. I sent it into my tongue, while whipping it up. I think because it was plasma, and saturated with energy, that it lengthened even more, and made contact with the ceiling. There, it discharged into the ceiling. I was recovering, and wondering what to do next, when I came again. Well, my tongue worked before, so I did it again. And again, and again.

Soon, I was in a continual state of coming, and so was he. The power was cycling, I began to wonder if I might be entering AC territory. My tongue seemed to have lengthened as the ceiling was evaporating where the discharge happened. By this time, not only my nipples had gone to plasma, but they were at least six inches long. Yet, the breasts outside the aureole were still solid. Between them wasn't quite plasma, nor quite solid. Not only that, the nipples seemed to curl around his hands as he fondled my breasts.

I'm not sure, but I think I may have passed out for a bit, because the ceiling above me was gone, revealing stars, and I saw my plasma tongue going all the way through. Once it passed the outer edge of his cloud, I saw it fork several times. I realized it was like the gigantic jet form of lightning, but persistent while we were locked in our cycle. Looking down, I saw my nipples were now almost-footlong plasma tentacles, with minds of their own. My fingers were about double their normal length and plasma.

It was at this point An tapped out, and finally deflated. My fingers were the first to return to normal, followed by my nipples. My tongue continued to discharge a while, but swiftly shortened. Yet, it took nearly ten seconds until it was entirely back in the room. While it continued to get smaller, it wasn't discharging, so I called for lightning from my hand and aimed it through the hole in the ceiling. After over two dozen bolts, I could finally see my tongue was back to normal. My fingers and nipples shrank also, but were still plasma. After a second dozen, the plasma left. A few more, and I could feel the lightning in my vagina was gone. I, too, felt spent, but I had enough energy to roll off and lay beside him.

I zoned out a while before rousing myself, and I saw An was still out. I thought about waking him, but decided to leave. I chose to use the air that was still blowing on me, and strengthen it to lift me up and out. I found the sun was shining below me, so I knew I was quite high. Beneath me was ocean, but I didn't know where. I decided I needed to get back to near the surface, but not with a teleport, as that would likely trigger lightning issues. So I, instead, used magic to create a solid illusion of a hang glider, and I used it to get low. As it carried me away, I let the wind lifting me diminish until it was gone and I was fully supported by the illusion.

When I got low enough to feel the spray of the waves, I again used magic and created an illusionary boat just ahead. When I was over it, I released the glider and dismissed it. I fell a few feet into the boat, but I was safely down. As both the weather and the water were calm, I felt I could finally relax. As I lay down, I heard a voice.

"Are you all right, Becky Sue?"

"Isis?"

"Yes. Are you okay?"

"I... think so."

"Good. That was quite unexpected. I see now why the others have such interest in you. Half the power you handled would destroy every other mortal I have ever encountered. It only knocked you out."

"It did? How do you know?"

"By that time, I was exceedingly aware of what was going on. I could also feel a portion of his power flow through you. When you went unconscious, I took over. Just enough to keep you going, and to also get your mind to summon Everest's power for endurance. That additional stabilizing power allowed your mind to recover and wake, so I pulled back."

"Woah. It's going to take some time to deal with that. For now, I think it best I not try to teleport, and anyway, I don't know where I am. I could be in any ocean. Maybe in a few hours, I can figure out how to get out of this situation."

"Just fly out. It won't take long."

"That could take hours of days. I don't know if I could hang glide that long without resting first."

"No, not that way. Use my feathers."

"Oh! That's right." I then invoked her power. Soon I was levitating over the boat, and dismissed it. Then, with her feathers, I flew in the direction of the sun until I saw land. Then I flew up so I could see the shape. I recognized I was over Brazil. I flew up the coast to Central America, where I crossed to the other side at the Panama Canal. Once I flew past Baha California, I looked for the golf course I usually used for my hang gliding. At this point, I used magic to disguise myself as a large bird. Flying down, I followed the roads to my home. I flew and landed under some trees at the edge of my property.

Opening my senses, I didn't notice anyone close, so I dismissed the disguise and her power. "Thank you, Isis. I am in your debt."

"Giving me a reason to live again, is worth this many times over. Letting me teach the kids has made me value you as family. No, as my sister. You are mortal, not divine, yet your ability to handle divine power is remarkable. I will help protect you. I cannot do it fully without revealing myself, and I am reluctant to do that. Yet, you seem unusually capable of defending yourself."

"Well, time to see what has happened while I was out."

"He he. Could be interesting." I then felt her recede into the background, but I knew she was watching.

I walked back to the house, and the first thing I did when I entered was to look at the clock. It was almost four in the afternoon. I got a snack, and looked out for someone bringing the kids home any minute. The wait was short, and they came running in, and soon passed me to get a snack for themselves. I shooed them from the kitchen into the breakfast room, and asked them about their day. Tammy just smiled and shook her head.

That night, after the kids went to bed, I told Filipe about Death Valley, and about An. He snickered at the latter, as I had done it to him again. I had to smile at that myself. In my sleep, Inanna spoke with me about my rather energetic tryst with An, and the reason I was there. She, too, thought Death Valley was progressing quite fast. With as little as I did today, I was wiped out. In the morning I had the kids again.

Thinking ahead, I realized that in a few months, they will enter the first grade. I think I will volunteer at the school, perhaps in the library, so I would be near in case something happens. Yet, I won't be hovering over them too much. School will be such an adventure for them.

But that is another story...

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!