Nigkala Tales Pt. 33: Heroic Dreams

Story Info
Dreams aren’t real, are they?
10.4k words
4.77
1.3k
00

Part 33 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreams aren't real, are they?

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

= = = = = = = = = =

"Becky Sue, we spoke last night, and decided we should give you a gift also. By now, John and I have sent each other into the dreamworld many times to explore our ancient interests. We want to send you there, so you can have fun or explore."

"Sally, I... I don't have any historical time that I don't already know about to my satisfaction. And with the fact Inanna lived through the intervening times, there is little she doesn't know, when I have asked."

John spoke, "You don't have to enter a dream of the past. You could do the present or future. But I must warn you, the future is much harder to explore, as the dream becomes fantasy if you go too far from what we can predict."

"You've tried?"

Sally said, "I did. I wanted to see how some recent changes in the law would affect people. When I later compared my notes with what happened, it was clear the accuracy wasn't good, but the general trends did seem to track. But, the present has also proven interesting."

"Oh? How so?"

"Well, I had John send me in just before I was due to go on a survey of a native culture, and I learned all sorts of stuff that proved useful for becoming one of the tribe, including picking up the lingo."

"Hmm... I know, I could do the present as a fantasy."

Sally tilted her head, and asked, "What are you thinking?"

"Remember when I went, when I was a cat-girl?"

Her face got a little red, and she said, "Yes. And afterward, when your goddess made you one for real."

"It was enlightening, to say the least. Likewise, when I went as my four-armed character, Obsidian."

John asked, "You did that, too?"

"Yes. My first time. I even transformed into a giant hawk for a time in there. I've ever since wanted to try my character, Tina."

John said, "Well, why not try on Tina?"

"Okay. Let's set up for after dinner, so you two can get to bed without waiting on me."

"Sounds good."

Later that afternoon, I looked up the original material, and some artists' renderings, so I could have a clear image of the body I would have in the dream. I learned she had bat-like wings, that like the horns and tail, could be there or not, as she desired. However, her blue eyes glowed red when she got angry or pissed. Her clothes, however, were deemed to be a supernatural expression of her will. There was no way real clothes could work like hers did, especially becoming semi-transparent when she wanted them to. They could also change color and style, but her trademark was to wear a dress split all the way up the side. Her dress was held together by a belt, but there were no belt-loops, and it was clearly loose, so it could not stay up on its own. As to the sides, they exposed three inches of hip on both, and the nipples were barely covered on the side. With DD breasts, this meant the nipples frequently popped out from under cover. And the setting might be called kind of a porno-land.

I was ready. When the time came, I lay down nude on my bed, and they both did the incantation. I focused on arriving in present-day LA, as I had recently read the FBI had found evidence of a white slavery ring being operated there. I would have my dream demon be a sex hero, screwing her way through the clues, and then taking down the bad guys.

My dream began as my demon form rose nude from the La Brea Tar Pits. The tar quickly dripped off of me like light oil, and I used my wings to fly over and hover as the last of the tar dripped off. I looked down, and saw my breasts were double-Ds, and they were also a little more spread out to account for the additional size. Looking between my legs, I saw a bush that was triangular, with the two upper corners going a little higher. Clearly, it was a stylized demon. Behind me, I could feel my tail, and I brought it up between my legs to play with my vagina.

Bad idea. I found myself impaling myself on the tail, repeatedly, and quickly, and I came so hard, I had a difficult time hovering. I also cried out rather loudly, but at least, it was the dark of night. That's how I learned that the tip of the tail was also an erogenous zone. At least, the last of the tar had dripped off of me, so I then imagined a dress on me, and it appeared. The belt was loose, yet hovered high around my waist. Another thought, and I had slick, black-leather boots with three-inch steel stilettos. Next I thought, and I had fingerless gloves.

I changed my flying, and instead of hovering, I was flying low over the city. It didn't take long before I could feel a lust-filled club, clearly full of horny college students. There was even a short line to get in. I landed at the back of the parking lot, so no one would be looking my way. Then I caused my appearance to shift to human. No more horns, wings, or tail. I headed to the back of the line. As I got near, I overheard the checking of ID, and the occasional rustle of money to bribe their way past the bouncer. I thought a bit, and suddenly, I had a wallet strapped to the inside of my leg, and within it was my ID, and a bunch of money.

It turned out I didn't need it yet, as the bouncer just noticed a pair of nipples were exposed on the left side, and he just waved me in. It was crowded, and I decided to head to the bar at one side. I ordered my drink, and when the bartender indicated it was a cash bar, I backed away a little, then with my left hand pulled the bottom right of my dress to the left to reveal my wallet. I reached for it with my right and got out my cash. Of course, in addition to revealing my wallet, it also fully revealed my pussy, and it was noticed by all, especially the fact that it was soaked. After paying for my drink and putting the change back in my wallet, I again pulled the dress to the side to put the wallet back. I delayed releasing my dress to let a few more look.

"What's a tall lady like you, doing here today?"

I turned to see a man looking up at me, but only as far as my upper breast. "I'm here to get laid."

That shut him up a bit, until he thought of what to say. "Do you have any particular taste in men?"

"Not yet, as I haven't swallowed any loads today. But I also enjoy tasting women. Cunts can taste so nice."

"I noticed you seemed to be ready for sex, when you got out your wallet."

"Oh, I'm ready. Hey, I can show you just how ready I am. Watch my nipples." Suddenly, I caused my nipples to extend the full two inches. My dress was pushed forward, and the guy talking to me could see the guy's face on the other side looking at him between my breasts.

"Uh..."

"I call them my pneumatic nipples. I think of them pushing out, and they do that."

"Uh..."

"Too much? Let me fix that." I thought, and they retreated halfway, but the ones on his side, slipped out.

"Uh... How can you do that?"

"Oh, my body's built for sin, and I like using it for sex. You want to use it?"

"Yes."

"Then suck on my nipple while I finish my drink. Then you can stick your dick in me wherever you want."

Well, his dick hardened, and I could see it had to be at least ten inches long. He leaned in, and sucked on my nipple.

The bartender came over and said, "Get a room."

"No thanks."

"Huh?"

"I want to get laid a lot. The people are here, so I'll have sex here. Now, enjoy the show, and let me have my fun."

He sputtered a bit, but soon left to attend to others. The guy sucking my nipple didn't pay him much attention, and was clearly enjoying himself.

Finally, I finished my drink, so I turned to him, and said, "Time for dick. Where do you want to put it? Remember, wherever you want"

"Can I do your ass?"

I turned and leaned over the bar, then pulled the back of my dress to the side.

"Go right ahead, stud. Show me what you've got, and make me come."

By this time, he wasn't thinking with the big head, so he unleashed the little head, and it sprang forth, as he dropped his pants. He then stuck what turned out to be all twelve inches into my ass. I shifted back and forth briefly, since I forgot about getting lube. That fixed the pain and lube issue.

"Oof. That's a big one. Push harder and quicker."

As he did this, my breasts bounced all over, and all four nipples slipped into view. Another guy had taken the first guy's place, and with the one on the other side, both reached for my nipples and started playing with them.

"Oh my! Your friends are now playing with my nipples. I think I'm coming. Don't stop." I did come, and afterwards, the guy in my ass was still going. It didn't take long before I came a second time, and he with me.

He pulled out, and wobbled, so I stood up and gave him my place at the bar. I then wandered to the dance floor, and someone found me. This turned out to be a frisky guy, and we danced to a quick beat. Even though I had put my nipples back under my dress when I left the bar, the dancing shook them back out. I saw his dick get hard, and it even impaired his dancing a little.

So when the song was over, I placed my hand between his legs, and said, "Why don't we take care of this?"

He didn't speak, but rather pulled me off the dance floor and into the men's room. As he fumbled to get his dick out, I hopped up on the sink and spread my legs, and pulled aside my dress. Just in time too, because even as he pushed into me, he was coming. He went in and out a few times, to make it seem like he was trying, but he didn't last. I left shortly after, as he was no longer paying attention, and I wandered over into the ladies' room, where I felt some serious lust.

I found her in the last stall, and I could hear her doing something. I reached in over the door, and opened it from the inside.

"Ack!"

"Let me help you with that." I then knelt before her, and gently pushed her hand away, as I leaned in and began to eat her out.

"But...! You..."

I pulled back momentarily, "You want this. So I'm here to help." I then leaned back in, and pushed my tongue in deeply.

"OooOOOohH!" She was warbling, as she began to wail her pleasure. She was clearly enjoying this, and she pulled my head in hard. Soon, she came, and I pushed it to keep her coming.

After she came back down, I pulled back, stood, lifted my dress, and said, "Do me! I like it, too."

As I walked up to her, I was less than a foot away, when she leaned into me, and began to eat me out. She was talented, and soon got me to come. I let my dress fall back into place, but she had to spend a minute to fix herself up. We stopped to repair the damage to our makeup, and then she asked me to meet her friends.

By the time they announced last call, not only had I done each of her friends, I had also done twice as many men. Twice, I did a guy on the dance floor, and later I went with the bartender to his place for the night. In the morning, I looked for a place to stay for a while. The place I wound up at wasn't that great, but it was satisfactory, and the landlord only wanted sex once a week. I was sure he would have liked more, but I so wore him out, I began to think he was afraid that more often might have crippled him.

The next night, I went to another club. Imagine my surprise when the same group of ladies showed up at this place. Two hours later, they invited me over. The talk turned to sex, surprise, surprise. But they decided to head over to a nearby sports bar, where the guys were supposed to be of better quality. They invited me to join them, so I did. I had done several of them by then.

At first, the guys swarmed us. I let the other girls select their guys before I went with one to the bathroom, so he could do me. When we came out, I realized this place had pool tables, so I went there and soon was the pool queen. As I played, I could hear the guys whisper that they could see my nipples because the front of the dress billowed out a bit as I leaned over to shoot. They were even more interested downstairs because the front of my dress was close to eight inches from my vagina, letting everyone look.

In the middle of the third game, someone couldn't resist me, and as soon as I started a shot, a guy moved behind me and unzipped. When I finished the shot, he flipped the back of my dress up and stuck his nine-inch cock into my pussy from behind. I just dropped my cue, and leaned on the table, and started encouraging him by my vocal cries of delight. When he unloaded inside me, I came.

I said, "Looks like I won that game."

The guy I was playing against said, "No you didn't. You knocked the eight ball in."

"But I also had a nice cue in my pussy. I consider that a win. Who wants to play... with me... next?"

Someone else moved behind me, and as I was still leaning down, he unzipped and pushed into my ass, instead.

I said, "Looks like I win again." I then pushed back into him. There were quite a few more rounds, with different partners, but the balls that were moving didn't have numbers, and they came with their own cue. Eventually, everyone by the pool tables had come in me, and so I wandered back to the bar to get a drink. That's when I noticed a commotion off to the side. When I looked over, I noted several of my girls were shouting at each other, but instead of looking angry, they looked worried. I headed over.

"Ladies, what's the problem?"

One of them turned to me, and said, "It's Nancy. She's missing. No one's seen her in over an hour."

"Has anyone called her?"

"No answer. It goes straight to voicemail."

"Anyone got a picture? I want to be sure which of you is Nancy."

Several phones were shown to me, with Nancy centered in the picture. "What can you do?"

"Watch me, but from a distance. Too close, and they'll spook." I then walked over to the bartender, with a pronounced wiggle of my hips. The top of my dress was sliding left and right, revealing one pair of nipples, then the other, back and forth as I walked. I stopped at the bar, and when the bartender looked up from my nipples, I leaned over and whispered to him.

He called to his assistant to take over, and I followed him to the back office. It was a small room, and I took off my dress while he sat down. I reached down and opened his pants, and fished out his eleven-inch dick, then sat down on it facing him. Rocking, I said, "Show me what you got, big boy."

As he showed me all he had, I was reading his mind, and learned how to view the cameras in this place. I looked over at the computer, and manifested my tail. I used it to type, and I logged in with his own password, and began to go over every angle from when she was last spotted. I kept the guy's mind off what I was looking at by smothering his face between all four breasts. He couldn't see the screen from there. And as for hearing, I couldn't keep him from hearing, but with his blood pooling in his little head, he wasn't listening to anything but me.

Once I pinned down the time when she disappeared, I looked for who else went away then. While eight men left within fifteen minutes, three were gone at the same time. Focusing on them, I went back in time on the screen to see them arrive. There were seven that came trying to look separate, but they looked at each other too often. Nancy was the second one to disappear. Earlier that night three of the seven went for another hot woman, and then all four disappeared. The guy in charge got a call a few minutes after this. Going back again, I saw him give a sign just before the three got up. Later, just before Nancy disappeared, he gave a sign to the other three.

Again, using the bartender's knowledge, I printed out two copies of the images of the two missing girls, the six thugs, and the mastermind. Each photo had a timestamp, and I also printed images of the mastermind signaling his people, and getting the calls. I let the bartender come again, and after he went out, I rummaged in his mind for what he knew about them. I learned what he drank, and that he paid cash, but apparently used the jukebox with his credit card. I scanned the videos, and found that transaction, and printed that image as well.

I got up, dressed, and slid one set of pictures in my dress at the back. The back of the dress then went opaque, so no one would see. I woke the bartender, and thanked him. He got up, and I led him back to the bar, where he rested for a while.

I returned to the girls, and told them there was another missing. I suggested they call the cops. I handed them a set of images, saying, "Here are pics of the people involved. Give them to the cops. I'm going to see if I can get more help elsewhere."

They thanked me, and soon the cops were there. I faded into the background, and read the cops minds to learn who was in charge. Afterwards, I followed the cops back to the station, to scan the higher-ups to see who was really in charge.

As I suspected, the FBI was on the job, and I got a name and location of his office. I went there, and as expected, he was not there, but others were. I bamboozled the night clerk into getting someone on the night team to see me, and got him to walk me to his office. When he first saw me, I felt his lust surge greatly. I walked into his office, and turned up the heat.

He said, "Thanks, George, I'll take it from here."

"Jack, my name's Greg, not George."

"Sorry, George."

"Ugh!" Greg left.

"You know, it's not nice to misname people."

"Huh?"

"Greg."

"Who's Greg?"

"The guy who delivered me."

"He must be an angel, because you're divine."

Well, it was clear he wasn't thinking with the right head, so I had to defuse it. The easiest way, of course. So I sat on his desk, in front of him, and opened my legs, saying, "You look like a real man. Show me what you got. I want to see just what a real man you are."

He immediately stood and dropped his pants, and showed his thirteen-inch dick. "I got this, can you handle it?"

He didn't wait for me to answer, but pushed my dress to the side and stuck his big, fat dick all the way in, in one push.

"Oh! That feels good. I want more."

With that, I started pulling my breasts to the side, to show my nipples.

"Wow, those jugs are huge, and I know just what to do with them." He grabbed the lower two, and put his mouth on an upper one. He started to pump in and out. I reached out to hold his shoulders steady, and gave him some traction to pump into me.

It didn't take long before we both came. When he pulled out, he was still hard. He said, "Turn over!"

So I stood, turned around, and leaned over the desk. As I placed one hand on the desk, I used the other to pull up the back of my dress. I spread my legs a little to lower my hips. Suddenly, with no lube, he thrust into my ass. Fortunately, my juices were along the entire length of his dick, and proved sufficient.

"I'm so full. Do it harder, faster."

I was right. A little encouragement, and he was going primal. He grabbed my lower breasts to use as handles, and thrust in and out nearly the full length every time. I began to scream incoherently, and this only encouraged him. It also attracted attention, and several came to the door to see what was wrong. I took the time to smile and stare at each of them in turn, and read them as they were fascinated by seeing me plowed hard.

Finally, Jack came, and it lasted a while. As he did; I, too, was coming. When he finished, he sat back down, and I said, "You are a real man, Jack. And with that beanstalk, I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week." I just lay there, fanny fully exposed to everyone.

Eventually, Jack noticed the crowd. "Hey, you lot. This is a private meeting. Go away, and close the door." They left, but the door wasn't closed.

After they left, I walked awkwardly to the door and closed it. On the way back to his guest chair, I pulled the pictures from my dress, and handed them to him.