Nigkala Tales Pt. 33: Heroic Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? Where'd you hide these?"

"Unimportant. The two girls went missing tonight. I think these six are the ones that took them. This guy seemed in charge of the others, and he gave signals to the men, and got phone calls shortly after the girls went missing. He paid cash for the drinks, but he made a mistake by using a card for the jukebox. Given the timestamps on the pictures, you can probably get the phone numbers, and the card info." I added the name of the place, and of the last victim, and that the police were called on this also.

"Is that why you're here?"

"Of course. However, meeting a real man was a... nice... bonus. Real nice."

"So you think we should be involved?"

"Yes. I saw the reporting on the white slavery, and this seems to fit."

"Well... I will take a quick look." He then pulled over a screen, and started typing on his computer.

"Shit! This guy's on the short list of suspects. Don't know who he is, as he always pays cash. As for fingerprints, he always wipes off the table."

"Maybe you can trace the calls, or the card at the jukebox."

"I got a call to make." He then picked up the phone, and said some stuff, and hung up. Two minutes later, another woman came in. She must have been only a B-cup, but she had so few buttons done, it was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra, and from the side, I could see nipples.

She stopped upon entering, and stared at my breasts, and licked her lips.

"Earth to Darla. Earth to Darla."

Darla was startled, but proceeded over to the desk, and said, "Sorry. I got distracted. You have some evidence for me?"

"Yes. These." He picked up the pictures and stood up to hand them to her.

She instantly noticed he still hadn't picked up his pants. "Um, Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"You're being a bit obvious." She briefly looked down.

He looked down, and said, "Shit!" He then sat, and continued, "Get those scanned, entered in the system, and get the info on cell phones for those times to ID them. Lastly, find the info on that jukebox transaction."

"Right away, sir." She turned, and left, ogling my nipples as she passed.

I stood, and fixed my dress, and said, "I'll be around, mister real man." Then I exited and followed Darla.

She went to another area of the building, and then into a bullpen, where she scanned the documents. Then she went to a desk and started working on her computer. After a few minutes, she noticed I was sitting nearby.

"Um, miss, you can't be here."

"I am following up what I gave Jack. I also noticed you have quite-the-cute nipples."

She immediately got embarrassed, and said, "I'm rather flat, especially compared to you."

"Nonsense. They may be small, but I bet they taste real good."

"I wouldn't know about that."

"Well, I'm an expert. I'll let you suck mine if you let me suck yours." I then licked my lips.

She started to squirm, and I could smell her getting wet.

"If you spread your legs, I'll relieve your stress down there. You can do me later."

I could see her thinking about it, and after a minute, she opened her legs. So I crawled between them, and opened her clothing to give me access. I then started licking her. When she relaxed her legs even more, I started pushing my tongue deeper, so I could lick her G-spot. I also started sucking on her clit. She began making noises, but was clearly trying to be quiet. I just went deeper and harder, and I also reached up under her top to play with her breasts. Suddenly, her orgasm hit, and she also squirted. I sucked it all in, and continued what I was doing. Her orgasm lasted several minutes, before she finally came down. I let her down slowly, and eventually sat back where I was before.

"Any clue yet from the pictures?"

"With the cell phone metadata, we've identified the three phones involved. The master one is off, but the other two are on. In the morning, we'll be able to follow up on everything, including the jukebox."

Looking into her eyes, I willed her to tell me, as I said, "Who's running this investigation, and where can I find him."

She looked quickly around, and said softly, "I'm not supposed to tell you, but Inspector Smith is going to love this information." She then wrote something on a piece of paper. "You'll find him here."

I walked over and read it. There was both a phone number and address. I sat on her desk, and pushed aside my dress. "I want to thank you." I then spread my legs, giving her easy access. She moved to take advantage of it.

After she got me off, I left, and went back to my room. In the mid-morning, I got up, changed into a workout outfit, and headed for a busy gym. I went in with a double crop-top that showed a lot of underboob, and a miniskirt that barely covered me down below. I whammied the clerk to thinking I was a member, and I headed in to do a workout.

I worked on nearly every machine, and gathered an audience. When I was offered a spotter, I accepted, and when I finished, I offered to return the favor. This let whoever I spotted a great unobstructed view of my body. At one point, I hung from some rings, and did a full split. That caused my miniskirt to ride so high, that I was fully exposed. I held the pose for five minutes, and a number of people took selfies with me. When I felt the time was right, I told folks I was heading for the shower, and asked if anyone wanted to assist me.

I had a gangbang in the shower, and the smallest dick was eight inches. Several were twelve inches or more. For nearly half an hour, I had two or three dicks in me. Then I headed for the men's sauna, still naked. I lay down, and one guy after another would lay on me and have sex, while others played with my breasts. I would play with their dicks, and when they came, I got covered in cum. I stayed there for a few hours, before I took another shower, where I asked the guys to wash my hair. One guy decided to wash my pubic hair.

When I got dressed, I decided to go back to my narrow dress, and to make it a little more transparent this time. Looking in the mirror, I could see my nipples were less than an inch from popping at the sides, and you could sort of see my slit. My bush looked even more like a demon face. I headed back to the FBI office, and waltzed in. When anyone tried to stop me, I just walked up to them and kissed them deeply, and put my hands between their legs. Some of the men came, and nearly all the women, as well. But eventually, I got to the office of the investigator.

"Hello, Agent Smith. I'm Tina. I came last night with photos from the kidnapping. I've come to see what you've learned."

"The general... public is... not permitted to... be part of... our... investigation."

I opened my senses, and I realized there was a woman under the desk giving him a blowjob.

"Ordinarily, I would agree with you. However, I have certain abilities that can assist your investigations. Like persuasion." I lifted a hand, and it was instantly covered in flames, and the fingernails grew an inch. I looked at my elongated nails a moment, flexing my flaming fingers, then my hand was back to normal. At the same time, I let my horns be seen.

"WHAT!? You're a ..."

"Yep. And I am on your side on this crime."

"... Not what I... uh... expected."

"So, what have you learned?"

"My assistant... has that... information."

I quickly read the mind of the woman below, and realized she was the assistant.

"Well then, tell her to take her mouth off your dick, and tell us what she found."

Suddenly, there was complete silence. The investigator's breathing steadied, and it was clear he was thinking. After maybe thirty seconds, he said, "Ruby, enough for now. Come up for air, and tell us what you learned."

There was movement below the desk, then a stunning woman came out. Her shirt was open, revealing E-cup tits with huge areolas. "Hi."

"Hello. Nice tits. Can I suck on them later?"

Her eyes got big. "You want me?"

"Sure. I'm bi, and I like confident women like you."

"Well -"

Agent Smith said, "Later, you two. Ruby, the info?"

"Sorry boss. Um... The phone numbers are helping to locate the minions, but the bosses aren't using phones to talk to each other. We suspect they are using special apps. What phone numbers we do have all seem to be burn phones, with no identifiable info."

I asked, "What about the jukebox?"

"That was a great catch. That was paid by one Antony Rourke. He's hard to track down, but we found some images of him, and it looks to be the guy in the photos you gave us." She continued, and told me a fair bit about him, including where to find him.

"Agent Smith, do you have plans to get more info from him?"

"We're trying to figure out a way to get a mole into his organization, but he has a mole in ours, and we can't seem to ferret out who it is. Until that leak is found, we can't risk putting someone undercover."

"Then I'll go undercover, and check your people. I love sex, and when they fall asleep, I'll learn all about them and find your leak."

"Sounds like a good idea. Where should we start?"

I stood, walked over while removing my clothes, and then sat down, impaling myself on his ten-inch dick. I pulled his hands to my lower breasts. Then I said, "Ruby, come here and play with my upper breasts, while I suck on yours. Agent Smith, enjoy the ride."

"Please, call me Carlos."

"Carlos. You have a nice, thick, dick." I was grinding on him, even using my tail to play with his butt. Ruby, on the other hand, had her hands on my upper breasts, while I was going to town on hers. I used my abilities to read both their bodies. I played them both, to bring their ecstasy to the highest levels. Soon, both were screaming their pleasure. Finally, I triggered everyone's orgasms. They both were knocked out, and some of the ones watching through the open door also had orgasms, but not as strong. While they were both out, I used my succubus powers to enter their minds and learn all about them.

When they recovered, I whispered quietly to both, that neither was the mole. I also learned who all was part of the team, and what their names were. I got up, and headed into the crowd, and said, "I'm here to give you all a sex test. Let's begin. Is there a room nearby?"

I was taken to a nearby conference room, and soon was doing one after another; sometimes, I did more than one at a time. I made sure each one, male and female, had such great sex, that they were knocked out. While out, I entered their minds and investigated. In addition to learning about them, I left the suggestion that sex with me was just a routine part of the day, and nothing to be concerned about since everyone was required to get the test. I got lucky and found the mole with the sixth tested, but felt I needed to verify there was only one mole. As the shift changed, I was still doing the main shift's people. They wanted that great sex, and the next shift started filling in. As there were fewer people in this shift, I took more time for each. Finally, the graveyard shift entered, and they, too, paid a visit to me. Again, I took my time, and when the morning shift came in, they started filtering in.

As the HR people were among my test subjects, I knew who all should be considered as potential moles, and I had had sex with all but a few, who were on vacation. I grabbed a pad, and wrote what I found, then went to see Carlos. I closed the door and handed him the pad. As he read over it, I reset my clothing to my usual, and it reappeared on me.

"You found five moles!? How the hell did you do that?"

"Exactly. I went inside their heads to see the truth. Not all of them are from the slavers, but now that you know who they are, and how they are providing others information, you can use that to feed false information, and to catch them."

"Whoa! You're right. But making it stick will be difficult." He lifted up the pad, and said, "We can't use this as proof."

"No, but you can use it as a guide of where to look for proof."

"Yes. Hmm... I'll have to call in Internal Affairs... no, one of them is IA. It's going to be difficult."

"I'm sure a man of your talent can handle it."

"Of course. Um, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to follow some leads. I'll get back to you."

I then left, and decided to head to Rourke's place. I took a circuitous route, including flying over some buildings, and walked through others, to lose any tails; I also changed my outfit as I went, to make following me even more difficult. When I got to the area, I found a spot to hole up, unnoticed, and began reading random minds to locate the person I was interested in. I monitored him, and waited to see what he would do. When he left, I followed.

He wound up heading for an exclusive club. I found another way in, and then altered my clothing to fit in the place, as a waitress. At one point, he went into a backroom with several other shady types. I was busy getting shagged by another staffer, but I was able to take their drink order to them, a few minutes later. Once the last drink was delivered, I asked if I could bring anything else. One asked me to have sex, so I sat on his lap, and began grinding with his eleven-inch dick in me. Even as the others watched, I whammied them, one by one, until all were asleep. Then, I entered each of their minds in turn. I spent long enough to learn what they knew, and especially that there was another level above them. I got those details, and left them with nightmares. When the one I was on came, he also fell asleep, and he got the same treatment. I also whammied all of them to think I looked like their favorite person.

While they dealt with that, I quietly left, and headed up the chain. Over the next five days, I followed the chain, going up and down, to make sure the nightmares of being slaves were given to all the slavers. Often, I had sex with them to make them fall asleep, but I whammied them to sleep when I had to. I whammied them all when I left. I had learned that there were eight people running the slave trade for this city. Six older men, one younger man, and one middle-aged woman. I spent the next eight days sneaking in range of these people, and waiting for them to sleep. Then came the next stage of my plan.

In the middle of each night, when everyone was asleep, I would enter one person's dreams, and cause them to relive them accessing their accounts. I also possessed their body so that the actions in the dream played out in the dreamworld. I would then alter the dream to make them send all their money to a charity. I also got them to email significant details of their operation to the FBI with a request for the attention of Agent Carlos Smith.

I met Carlos after this, and asked about the case.

"I don't know how you did it, but the case broke wide open. But several are likely to walk."

"How come?"

"They have a lot of political power, and expensive lawyers, and judges in their pocket."

"I see. Well, nothing you can do about that, I suppose."

"Not without proof."

I said goodbye, and decided to make another round of the eight, to see who was planning on escaping. Learning who they expected to save them, I visited each of them. I could not believe how corrupt and evil they were, so I went into their dreams, and appeared in full demon form, including glowing red eyes. In their dreams, I condemned them for their evil part in the slavery, then I used hellfire to burn them. Once on fire, I left their dream. I then went on to the next one. I was surprised that most of the ones I entered, seemed to spontaneously combust. Apparently, the ones that didn't combust, instead had heart attacks.

Things went quickly the next few days - numerous subpoenas, search warrants, and newspaper exposés came out. I spent the days having sex at gyms, and spent nights having sex at clubs. I checked in on Carlos every few days, to see what all was happening, and when the women who were recently taken were recovered, I decided I had my heroic fun in the dream. I did welcome Nancy back with some sex at the club in front of everyone.

I then flew high over the city, and located the tar pits. I knew my exit was there, so I flew there, in the nude, and dive bombed into the largest pit, as they all went down all the way. I made a big splash, and seemed to slide right through the tar, as though it was extra virgin olive oil. I loved the idea of a sex demon going through virgin oil.

The light increased from a dim glow, to a bright red. Gravity changed direction, and I was going up, and suddenly I broke the surface. Several minion devils got in my way, and I just ignored them. When they tried to block me, I just single-handedly lifted them by the neck, and tossed them aside. Finally, I came to the statue, and I touched it and woke up.

The Maxwells were not there, but Filipe was sleeping on his side. I got out of bed, and checked the time. Morning? How did that happen? I thought I would only be out a few minutes. Well, I couldn't think of any way to find out, at the moment, so I decided to go for a swim.

At breakfast, after dressing, we talked, and I learned that I seemed to be in REM sleep the whole time. Filipe took over after an hour, and later told me that I was also quite wet and aroused the whole time. I told him my dream was set in a porno-land version of this world. He asked for details, and I spent a few hours telling him every detail of every sexual encounter. Later that day, the Maxwells left.

That night, after dinner, we watched the regional news, as we occasionally did. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard there were a string of deaths of prominent judges in the LA area. The names mentioned were very close to some of the names of the judges I had killed in the dreamworld. After the news, I looked online to see who died recently in the same positions of power as in the dreamworld. All the names were close. I had killed twenty in the dreamworld, and twelve in the real world were dead. Most died in their sleep, but two died in a fire of unknown origin. I got worried, and still troubled, I went to sleep.

I had a dream, or so I thought at first. In it, I saw myself as Tina invading the dreams of the twenty, and killing them. When Tina had finished, she vanished, and the twenty bodies turned to flat images on a wall. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"The dreamworld is influenced by the dreamers. The dreamers are influenced by the dreamworld."

At first, I could not place it, and I turned to see who was speaking. Just before I saw her, I realized it was Aja.

"My lady. Have I done wrong by you?"

"What do you think?"

"If my actions in the dream had only been in the dream, then I could be forgiven for exploring the possibilities. But for affecting reality... I am less sure. What those did, was evil. What I did to them did not give them a chance to defend themselves, nor a chance to atone. Now knowing that I appeared to affect them in the real world, I think I overstepped what is right."

"What is to say that reality is not just another level of a dream?"

"... It could be. I know there is more to reality than what most see. There is nothing to say there might be even more, like another level."

"So then, if reality might be a dream, dreamworld is a dream, and the dreams within the dreamworld are dreams, why should one level of dream be any different than another level of dream?"

"I had not thought of things that way. There is also the dream of the movies that I participate in, and the dreams in the stories I read."

I stopped talking for a while, clearly thinking. Behind me, on the wall, appeared what I was thinking of, and it overwrote the space. It squeezed itself as more was added. After a few minutes, I said, "I acted wrongly. If I wish to be good, and I do, then I need to be good at all levels of the dream."

She replied, "Dreams are a place to explore morality, and possibility. What you think is a dream is a place to learn right from wrong. Choosing to be good at all levels means you have a greater moral foundation. Your telling of tales, as stories or movies, can be a tool of teaching. Such teaching is a way to show what is right and what is wrong. Many stories entertain, but they also teach. Thus having the hero win, and having good triumph, teaches what is expected and desired."