Nigkala Tales Pt. Coda: My Life Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, I examined the fit and determined the pants and vest were good. The coat needed adjustment, and I measured him for sleeves. The shoe soles were done, and the leather sides unfinished. I put them in place and marked them. Then I tried his wig on. I compared it to the picture and gave his wig a haircut. Now it matched. Using my phone, I took a photo and let him see. He was impressed, although concerned it seemed a little loose. He then changed and left.

That night, I finished his outfit, and began mine. I took his back to Dan's where I ran it through the wash. I had already allowed for shrinkage. In the morning, I was able to dress him up completely, and even did the powder. I had Dan take him to the bathroom to use the mirror to see and compare with the picture. He came back in awe. I warned him, that the costume is still just a costume and will not handle wear and tear like real clothes. It should last a dozen uses, but beyond that, it will likely fail. He changed, cleaned up, and left. He would pick me up for the party.

I worked on my own outfit. I used wood rather than steel extensions to make the dress wide. This meant it would not set off metal detectors. The corset was designed to push up my upper breasts, flatten my lower ones, and draw in my waist. It did the first, but the other two were done more with visual cues than actual constriction. Getting the dress to look right and hang correctly took three days. The hat took another day. Adding in the needed equipment for keeping in touch, and hiding weapons took another day. It had hidden pockets for my phone, and for half a dozen obsidian daggers.

I put everything on, and Dan watched as I went through the metal detector without my phone and nothing was detected. I was worried about the comm. gear, but apparently it was stealthy. I had Dan send a pic to Lucas. Back at the conference room, Dan told me he was concerned about the outfit interfering with my combat ability. I turned around, and told him to randomly snap his fingers and watch how fast I got into action. He waited nearly thirty seconds, but when he did, I grabbed the mannequin I was next to, and dropped to the floor. Then I pulled the wings of the dress up and hooked them under my arms. I then sprang sideways and up, in a fighting pose, and proceeded to do a few kicks and chops with my hands.

"What do you think?"

"Wow. I didn't even see those hooks or know that the dress folded up."

"That's because you weren't supposed to. Now watch this." I unhooked the dress, and it went back to normal as though nothing happened.

"Nice. You can continue the party after the fuss dies down. What if they are at a distance?"

"See the notepad on the tripod behind me?" He nodded. "Watch." Suddenly, I reached into one of the hidden pockets, and pulled out a dagger. I then spun around and threw it. Having expected this question, I had drawn a small bulls-eye on the notepad earlier. When the dagger hit, the whole thing toppled. "Go and see where it hit."

Dan went over, and exclaimed, "Shit. Dead center. What's it made of?"

"Obsidian. Do not touch the edge. It is sharper than a scalpel." I am just glad it didn't shatter. I had planned the best place for it to not shatter, but without testing I was not sure. "While a gun has a longer range, indoors, a dagger is as good as a gun, and also silent, at least on the sending end."

"Yeah. Still, I would rather not have anyone die."

"I don't plan to kill unless they are killing, and I cannot incapacitate. This could result in a hand or arm chopped off, but you can survive that."

"How the hell did you learn all this? The costumes, the combat, everything."

"I have many secrets. Don't worry about it."

"Right."

I changed back into normal clothes, and we cleaned up everything. I had Dan book me into a fancy hotel for the day of the party and the day after. Lucas came to the hotel, and we changed into our costumes. The hotel van then brought us to the party, where we made a grand entrance, and were announced as Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.

About ten-thirty, I felt something was off with the party. I started scanning the nearby minds, and soon realized there was an assassination squad of five heading for us. I contacted the support van, telling them, "Gentlemen, action stations. I see several that don't appear to be partygoers heading our way. Be ready to scramble."

I then told Lucas, "Enemies inbound. Move towards the window, and prepare to jump through it. We are on the ground-floor, so your outfit might get a bit dirty, but you will be fine. I'll cover your opening of the window." We slowly headed that way, and they let us. With my wide dress, they could not see his hands opening the window, but the breeze might give it away, so I stilled it with a thought.

I held the comm. line open, and used a reflection off a silver punch bowl to watch them. I put down my drink, and held my hands on the dress pickup points. I read their thoughts to see when the leader signaled. This gave me a very small lead on his people, and I used it to shout "Leave", and pull my dress into battle mode. I spun as I did this and faced them. I then invoked the Everest power to make my body denser and hard like rock, without losing the flexibility of skin. They came fast, but I held them off. That added density also meant I was far more massive, and they were unable to push me. I quickly took the first two down by breaking an arm and then a leg. The next two came slower, but went down just as fast. By this time, Lucas was dropping out the window.

The leader, seeing the first pair go down, pulled a gun. When the second pair fell, he took aim at me, but I continued to move quickly, so he wound up aiming for my center of mass. I pulled out an obsidian dagger, and as he fired, I had a clear shot, and threw it hard. It sliced deep into his gun arm, and he screamed in pain. I then advanced on him and gave him a knockout blow. He went down, still bleeding. I called for an ambulance, and tore his outfit up to make a tourniquet. I stopped the bleeding, and saw my backup had arrived. I stepped back to let them handle things, and undid the loops to reset my dress. I released the density and hardness and then went to the restroom to see what damage the bullet did.

While there, I found the bullet hole in the dress, and the bullet had been caught by my waistband. I carefully extracted it and saw that the nose was flattened. There was no mark on my skin as far as I could tell, and I later found none. I put the bullet in a pocket, and used my healing skill to 'heal' the dress. That took three minutes, and afterwards, there was no sign of a hole. Then I checked my makeup. That took nearly fifteen minutes to fix. The whole time, I kept the team apprised of my position, and when my makeup was fixed, I said I was ready to continue the party with Lucas.

He didn't want to come back, so I asked to speak with him directly. They put him on.

"Lucas, it is imperative you return. We can leave early, but on our terms. If you don't, they will have won some political points by showing your apparent fear. You must appear confident. Do not fear, they have utterly failed, and I can protect you. Now, will you meet me at the front door?"

"You are right. I hate this. But I will come."

They told me they were heading to the front door. I went there to meet him. When the door opened, I could see the fear, so I whammied him. "Remember, show no fear. Now come, let us return." I took his hand in mine, and we returned to a round of applause. I whispered, "Nod your head." He did, and I nodded mine in time to his. I called out, "Let us dance; maestro, a waltz!" somebody was on the ball, as the music stopped briefly, then a waltz played. Lucas and I then proceeded to waltz. I had to help him a few times, but we got through it. When the piece was over, we headed for the food, and nibbled and chatted. I made sure Lucas spoke to most everyone.

At that point, I asked the team for a discreet exit, and they talked us through going out the back, where we met them, and headed for the hotel. That is when I gave him the half a cup of alcoholic punch I had grabbed. "Sorry, it is not a full cup, but I could not count on keeping more in an open cup."

"Don't apologize. I am grateful for this."

"You can let loose now. No one watching will tell."

"I am not sure how."

"Lean over, and I will hold you. That should help." He did, and we were quiet until we got to my room. I dismissed the team, telling them Lucas would stay here overnight, and that I was going off the air.

Lucas sat on the couch. I turned off the headset. "Lucas, remember what I said about my dates?"

"Huh?"

"We have a bed, and all night." I then proceeded to take my clothes off. He was mesmerized, and didn't say or do a thing until my four breasts were revealed.

"You have four? But how? You looked like you only had two!"

"Clothes hide many secrets. Do not worry, just take your clothes off and join me on the bed."

He seemed hesitant, yet I could sense his desire. Suddenly, I realized he was a virgin. "Do not be concerned if you lack experience. I can teach you all you need to know. Turn the light out, if you need to."

He chose to turn the light out. He managed to get to the bed without too much difficulty. I used quiet words to encourage him to undress. When he seemed reluctant to take off his underwear, I said, "You do not need to have sex if you don't want to. Sleep knowing you're safe is also worthwhile."

"I... I want to have sex, but I have never..."

"Then join me. Touch me, and I will guide you." It took time, and patience, but I made it into a lesson, so that it would seem like an ordinary class. I also spoke French, so that he would instinctively understand, rather than have to go to the effort of translating and the fear of mistakes. For the next hour, I instructed him on the way to please a woman, and had him practice on me. At that point, I sensed he was comfortable being intimate with me. I asked if I might return the touch, and instruct him on his body. He agreed.

When he came in his underwear and on my hand, I just told him it was merely a lack of experience and nothing of note. I continued on as though it was common. Half an hour later, I was able to get him naked and showed him how a dick interacts with a vagina. I kept instructing, as though it were a class. Eventually, he came while inside me. I congratulated him on transitioning from a boy to a man. I then told him to sleep in peace.

When he started snoring, I got up and washed his underwear, and dried it. I then got back in bed with him and went to sleep. In the morning, I deepthroated him and woke him up as he came.

"Last night, I taught you about sex. Would you like more lessons, or would you like me to act like a normal girl that is horny?"

"I think the latter."

"Then show me. Make your move and make me happy." I still had to guide him, but I used subtler methods, so he didn't realize it. A few minutes later, we came. We were relaxing in the afterglow, when the room's phone rang. I answered, had a short conversation, and then hung up.

"What was that about?"

"Your father worries about you. We need to get you back."

"He's gonna kill me. He warned me not to go. So you said we would be there in an hour?"

"Yes. Do you think if we arrived in costume, he might get distracted?"

"It is worth a try."

"Then head for the shower. We'll get clean together."

We took a shower together, but I kept him focused on getting clean. We finished and dried off before getting into our costumes. When he hesitated with his underwear, I told him I had rinsed it out as he slept. Not great, but clean enough. I then inspected his costume for dirt and damage and didn't find much.

"Good. Let's go down." I turned on the comm. gear, and did a radio check. Getting confirmation, I indicated we were heading down, and needed to head to the embassy.

Pulling up to the embassy, Lucas got out, and gave me a hand out. "Thank you, my king."

"It is my pleasure, Marie."

Lucas then walked me hand in hand into the embassy, where we saw his father waiting impatiently. Just before he was about to speak, I said in French, "Oh, Louie, who is this charming man."

Lucas played into it as I had suggested. "Marie, this is my beloved sire."

"Sir, you have such a charming son. Last night at the revelry, he paid so much attention to me, I was just embarrassed to know he was ignoring the other ladies. You have taught him well. I must also say he dances well, and I really enjoyed our last dance." I then curtsied to him.

"Lucas, go see your mother. She is worried." Lucas bowed, and then left.

"As for you, young lady, you got lucky. Others could have made another attempt, even just outside."

Changing my demeanor, I said, "Mr. Ambassador, I am Agent Daisy Smith, and I take my job seriously, and was prepared for trouble, even on the way here."

"In that outfit? I doubt it."

"I was in this very outfit when the five attacked. I took all five down. I am very good at my job."

"And what if they had someone with a gun?"

"They did have someone with a gun." I dug into the pocket and pulled out the bullet. "They shot at me, so I threw a knife at him."

"That is good, but what if there was another."

I moved slowly, and pulled out a dagger. "I started with six." I then carefully reversed it and offered it to him. "Please take the knife, and examine it. It is sharp enough to kill."

"How the hell did you get that past security?"

"It is not metal, but glass. While fragile, it would last long enough."

"I have underestimated you. I am sorry."

"Why not introduce me to your wife and reassure her that your son was in good hands?"

"That is a good idea. Follow me."

Back in the family quarters, we heard them, before we saw them. "Honey, he is safe, and the agent they sent with him is surprisingly competent."

At this, I curtsied. Back as 'Marie' I said, "Madam, your son has been a gentleman. It is clear his dame has raised him to respect others. I also see where he gets some of his beauty and charm."

Lucas picked up on this, and introduced me as Marie Antoinette. I noticed the ambassador holding back a smile.

"Oh, my! You are indeed, Marie. Looking at you two, I even can tell the picture your outfits are from. Tell me, what is your name when you are not Marie?"

Shifting back to 'agent', I said, "Ma'am, I am Agent Daisy Smith. At your service." I again curtsied. "I have returned your son safe and sound, even if there was a bit of a fuss."

"I am glad you found the costume that matches his, although I don't know where you bought them on such short notice. Lucas had been looking for over a month for his."

"Ma'am, I did not buy our outfits. I made them. There was barely enough time, but as you can see, I succeeded."

"You made these?"

"Yes. While not authentic, they do appear so, and thus succeeded at the costume party. I am sure the gossip rags will mention us, as they were there. I would like to ask a favor."

"Oh, and what would that be?"

"We are dressed as the King of France and his Mistress. This is the French Embassy. Could you use my phone to take a few pictures of us with a suitable backdrop? It would be a nice keepsake."

"We will do more than that. The Embassy photographer will take them, and we can put out a press release. We will give you copies of the photos."

"Thank you."

Lucas got a bit embarrassed, so I told him to buck up, and think happy thoughts. He got the hint, and smiled. That smile stayed throughout the photo shoot. Just before I left, I was given a memory stick with the photos.

Returning to the van, I got in, and we went back to the hotel, so I could change into my agent clothes. Then back to the office to fill out all the paperwork. The next day, Dan drove me home, taking two days as we had the time. We stopped to pick up a few papers. After getting undressed, Dan and I set up the Marie Antoinette outfit on a stand. He chose not to stay. As it was early enough, I did my usual afternoon run, and said hello to many who noticed my absence. Rather than go to the dojo, I called and left a message saying I would resume lessons tomorrow. Then I went to a bar, and didn't leave until near closing time. Even with making them quickies, there was only enough time to have sex with about thirty guys.

In the morning, I led my Pilates class. That afternoon, the sheriff came and spoke to me.

"I saw you on the scandal sheets. Clearly, you are okay. So what happened?"

"I was on a date with the French Ambassador's son. We went to a costume party, and five bad guys decided to make trouble. They are now in custody after I disabled them. That's the official story. What is not public is that I was actually his bodyguard and the date was a cover. The bad guys have issues with the Ambassador."

"You, a bodyguard? You're that good?"

"Yes. I have trained professionals. I have a lot of history that is secret, and thus a lot of skills. If you or your officers need combat training, I can do what you need. However, I don't want to be known as lethal, as that will severely impact my sex life. So I would want the training to be in secret. I don't mind the cops knowing I am lethal with my bare hands."

"Secret agent, huh?"

"Almost. Government agent with secrets. At best, a handful know a lot of my secrets. They helped with my identity. Only the divine know all my secrets. You, on the other hand, are a friend. I am willing to help you out if I can, but I shall keep secrets even from my friends. It is in part for their protection, but more for my peace of mind. Sorry, but that is how I want it."

"New ID, huh. I won't ask, but now I'll be watching you to see what I can figure out about you. A new hobby."

"Best of luck. I might even tell you if you are right or wrong. But if you truly need help, I am willing, and you may learn more."

"That's all I really wanted to talk to you about, but one thing you said interested me."

"Oh, what is that?"

"You don't want your sex life impacted."

"How does that interest you?"

"You know I like having sex with you. I have time, and now that I know you really like it, I want it."

"He-he. In that case, strip and give me twenty. You can do it over my naked body."

I then lay down in front of him as he stripped and assumed the position. I guided him in, and he proceeded to give me twenty. He even did it fast. As he was doing the last one, I told him to come, and hit him with a whammy to make it happen. We both came, but he took a little time to lift from his last rep.

"That was nice. If you want more, I am ready. However you like."

He wanted more, and we continued for nearly an hour.

Later, I swam for an hour, then went in and got my belt. I walked, still naked, to the local supermarket, as the route was within the one-mile limit all the way to the store. There, I bought two copies of today's scandal sheets and newspapers. When the clerk asked why, I pointed to the picture, and said that was me.

When I got home, I used one set to start my scrapbook and put in the banner, headline, and story.

When I entered the dojo, they welcomed me back. I only had one student that evening, but the sheriff came and watched me.

Afterwards, he asked me, "Will you spar with me and show me what you can do?"

"Sure, but not for another hour. Then the dojo will be empty. I'll be happy to wait for you."

"Okay. I'll take a break for dinner and be back after."

"I'll see you then."

I worked out on some of the machines the dojo kept to attract potential customers. The sheriff returned forty-five minutes later. He changed into a gi, and we chatted until the last class left. Then we headed to a free mat in the back.