Nigkala Tales Pt. Coda: My Life Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am a master in several forms, so don't worry about me. Shall we begin?"

"Yes." He backed away a bit and then bowed. I did the same. I also used Inanna's gift to make others less interested in us.

I said, "Begin," and we closed. It was clear he was a black belt, and knew a number of dirty tricks. I showed him that not only did I know those moves, I also knew others. When he started repeating moves, I said, "Now for my next form." I then switched to another style. He was quite surprised, but managed to keep up. I showed him five forms, and the only one he had difficulty with was the one with all the legwork.

When we stopped, he said, "Man, you are good. Glad you are one of the good guys."

"Thank you. If you need anyone trained, I have done that before."

"I'll keep that in mind. Well, time for me to go home."

"Goodbye."

We both went to the locker rooms, and then he left. One of the trainers came up to me and asked where I learned all those moves. I said my past has many secrets. And it is a time I don't wish to talk about, if you understand. He was dissatisfied, but left. I then left the dojo and went to a bar in my usual miniskirt and heels.

Over the next few days, life settled back down to normal, although I got a number of questions about my date. I just said it was arranged, but we had fun and a bit of excitement. The ladies loved my costume.

As to what happens next? Maybe I will tell someday.

But that is another story...

= = = = = = = = = =

This completes the tales of Nigkala. Daisy, however, may have her own new stories...

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!