Niha has an Indecent Exposure

Story Info
Wife gets horny from her accidental exposure to strangers.
1.9k words
4.23
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a tranquil night as Manuel lounged on the couch, basking in the warmth of the room. The soft glow of the dimmed lights illuminated the space, creating an intimate ambiance. The sound of rain tapping against the windows added a soothing rhythm to the atmosphere. Just as Manuel was about to drift into a peaceful slumber, the door swung open, and Niha entered, her breath slightly huffed, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

Niha: "Hey there, babe," she purred, her voice dripping with seduction. "Did you miss me?"

Manuel looked up, his eyes widening as he took in the sight of Niha. She wore a tantalizing parka that barely reached her waist, leaving her enticing curves on display. The parka itself seemed like just held in place by her hands across the chest. His heartbeat quickened, sensing the raw desire emanating from her.

Manuel: "Niha, what...what's going on?"

Niha approached him, her movements filled with purpose. With a sultry tone, she revealed she was completely nude beneath the parka, a teasing secret she couldn't wait to share.

Niha: "I have a little surprise for you, my naughty boy," she whispered, her voice dripping with anticipation. "I'm incredibly horny, and I want you to make me cum. Right here. Right now."

Manuel felt a rush of heat surging through his body, his own desire now burning within him. He nodded, unable to resist her bold request.

Manuel: "Anything for you, Niha."

Without hesitation, he complied, eagerly offering his mouth to pleasure her. She pushed him back down on the couch and threw away the parka. Manuel's eyes widened with a mix of surprise and desire as he took in the sight of Niha's fully nude body, his own arousal intensifying at the raw beauty before him. Niha's breasts, voluptuous and enticing, were a perfect embodiment of desire. The intoxicating smell of her pussy drove him wild. As she straddled his face, grinding against his eager tongue, Manuel saw that Niha was already very wet. Niha shared an incredible tale.

Niha: "You won't believe what happened earlier," she moaned, her voice laced with desire. "I went down to the apartment office to pick up our packages, and things got...wild. I was wearing nothing under my parka, just my panties. But they didn't last long."

Niha giggled, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and embarrassment. "But you know what happened next? This building had this wheelchair slope thing, right? And me, being lost in my own world, I slipped and landed on my sweet ass. And guess what? My panties got ripped clean off, baby! I tried to hold on to the panties with one hand and walk, but I was looking pretty awkward, and anyone could come and see me in my panties. So I just thought, I will just chuck these panties in the pocket, I will just hold on to the parka, and get this done."

She paused, savoring the thrilling memory. "Oh.. it was a rush. Feeling the cool air hitting all the right spots. It had me feeling so damn horny, babe." Manuel's breath quickened, his body responding to the explicit details she shared, causing a stirring in his loins and an undeniable bulge forming in his pajama pants. "So there I was honey, struggling with these damn packages in my arms like a clumsy idiot. And wouldn't you know it, the top one decides to bail on me and falls to the ground! I panicked and bend over to pick it up, and ooh, the apartment manager got a nice look at my bare ass." Manuel's thoughts grew more explicit as he pictured her bending over to pick up that fallen package, the sight of her exquisite derriere, and the thrill of the apartment manager catching an eyeful. Niha's ass, round and firm, he could see it in his mind. His imagination ran wild, replaying the scene in his mind with an added intensity, his desire reaching a fever pitch. Manuel's tongue explored the contour's of Niha's pussy, drinking in her essence like a thirsty man in a desert.

"I quickly shouted sorry and ran out. As I hopped into the elevator, freaking lobby door swings open, and this gust of wind comes and lifts my parka! You know how it just covers my ass right? There was a man there, and he got an nice look at my sweet pussy." Each word she spoke ignited a fire within him, awakening a primal hunger that pulsed through his veins. His breath quickened, his heart racing in rhythm with the growing intensity of his arousal. The way her parka lifted in the gust of wind, revealing her luscious curves and delicate skin, fueled his imagination. He imagined himself as the stranger in the lobby, captivated by the sight of her exposed pussy, his desire reaching a boiling point. The thought of another man catching a glimpse of his wife's intimate treasures stirred a complex cocktail of possessiveness and erotic excitement within him. Niha's voice quivered with a sultry tone as she confessed her heightened state of arousal, her words laced with desire and a hint of mischief."Oh, honey, you have no idea how wet I became from the thrill. The wind was so strong, and the elevator doors so slow, he got a nice view!"

"And.. then what happened?" Manuel struggled to ask while exploring the sweet insides of Nihas pussy. Niha's voice lowered, a mix of excitement and embarrassment lingering. "So, babe, somehow I made it back to our apartment. But nope, As I'm about to enter, this handyman working on our floor calls out to me. I absentmindedly step out to respond, and guess what? My damn parka gets caught on the doorknob, rips open the belt, and gives the handyman a full-on view of my naked body! It was like I was standing completely nude in our corridor!" Manuel's thoughts became consumed by a wave of unabashed arousal as he envisioned the stranger laying eyes upon his wife's completely nude body. A surge of illicit desire coursed through his veins, intensifying the throbbing ache in his groin.

She took a deep breath, her voice filled with a mix of nerves and desire. "I froze for a second, babe, I was so exposed. But then, I snapped out of it and got inside. BNiha: "Oh, Manuel," she moaned, her voice a symphony of pleasure. "Your mouth feels so good. I'm so wet right now, all from that flashing. I have to cum. Don't stop, baby." Niha's grip tightened in Manuel's hair, tugging him closer to her with a delicious blend of command and desire. "Mmm, that's it, Manuel. Lick me harder." Her voice dripped with a mix of authority and intoxicating pleasure.

Just then, Niha noticed the prominent bulge straining against Manuel's pants. A mischievous smile tugged at her lips as she leaned in closer, her voice dripping with seduction. "Well, well, look at what we have here, my naughty boy. It seems my little tale has awakened a beast within you." She brushed her fingertips lightly against the fabric covering his throbbing arousal, teasingly tracing the outline with a feather-light touch. She kissed him, with a promise "If you do a good job."

As Manuel's skilled tongue explored the delicate folds of Niha's aroused pussy, a wave of electrifying pleasure coursed through her body. With each flick and swirl, he teased her sensitive clit, sending jolts of ecstasy pulsating through her core. The wetness between her thighs intensified, coating his tongue in her intoxicating essence.

Niha's moans grew louder and more desperate with each passing moment, her hips instinctively bucking against Manuel's eager mouth, seeking deeper contact. His oral ministrations intensified, his tongue delving inside her, exploring every inch of her velvet walls with an expert touch.

The combination of Manuel's relentless licking, the flickering of his tongue against her most sensitive spots, and the unyielding pressure of his lips sent Niha spiraling toward the edge of pleasure. Her body trembled with anticipation, the tension building within her until it reached a breathtaking crescendo. He took her to the edge multiple times, but held back. Niha's body quivered with every ripple of pleasure that coursed through her. As Manuel's tongue danced across her sensitive flesh, a series of exquisite shudders wracked her form, causing her limbs to tremble and her muscles to contract in sweet anticipation.

With a slow, deliberate movement, she repositioned herself to face Manuel, her gaze fixated on his hard, throbbing member. Niha's tongue darted out to wet her lips, a seductive invitation that drove Manuel wild with anticipation. With a teasing smile, she leaned forward, her warm breath caressing the sensitive skin of his shaft, sending shivers of delight coursing through his body.

Manuel struggled to maintain his focus, the dual sensations of Niha's tantalizing mouth on his penis and his own oral ministrations on her pussy from the back. Now his eyes took in Niha's ass, firm and round, was a sight to behold. The combined pleasure threatened to overwhelm his senses, leaving him yearning for release. He kept on licking and sucking on her pussy.

In a delicious game of erotic torment, they continued to tease and deny each other. Niha would take him deep into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his length, only to pull back at the brink of his climax. Manuel, in turn, would push Niha to the edge with skillful strokes of his tongue, only to withdraw and leave her yearning for more.

Their bodies became entwined in a sensual dance, their pleasure building and subsiding in a rhythmic ebb and flow. Each denial heightened their desire, fueling a primal hunger that burned between them.

And at one moment, it could not be held back anymore. In a moment of pure ecstasy, Niha's orgasm crashed over her, overwhelming her senses with a surge of pleasure that consumed her entire being. Wave after wave of bliss rippled through her body, each climax pushing her further into the depths of unparalleled ecstasy.

As the waves of pleasure gradually subsided, leaving Niha in a state of euphoric bliss, a newfound hunger stirred within her. Her lips, still moist from their shared ecstasy, curled into a seductive smile as she gazed upon Manuel's throbbing manhood.

With renewed vigor, Niha's tongue glided along the length of his shaft, savoring the taste and texture. Her lips enveloped him, creating a delicious suction that drove Manuel to the edge of his own release. Her movements became more fervent, her ministrations a symphony of pleasure designed to push him further into the realms of ecstasy.

Manuel's senses were consumed by the intensity of Niha's expert mouth, her tongue swirling, her lips caressing, driving him to the brink of climax. He could feel the mounting pressure within him, the need for release building with every tantalizing touch of her skilled tongue.

Niha reveled in the power she held over Manuel, the knowledge that her actions were driving him to the edge of pleasure. She intensified her efforts, taking him deep into her mouth, her suction growing stronger, her pace more rapid.

Manuel's grip tightened, his fingers entwined in Niha's hair as he surrendered himself to the whirlwind of sensations. With each fervent suck and lick, she pushed him closer to the precipice of his own climax.

Finally, unable to resist the irresistible pull any longer, Manuel succumbed to the tidal wave of pleasure. A guttural moan escaped his lips as he released his pent-up desires into Niha's waiting mouth. The intensity of his orgasm washed over him, leaving him trembling and breathless, his body pulsating with raw satisfaction.

Lying tangled in each other's arms, they basked in the afterglow of their mutual satisfaction, their bodies still humming with the remnants of their earth-shattering climax. They had taken each other to the brink and beyond, embracing the intoxicating power of their shared desires.