Niki's Plan

Story Info
A young woman recognizes the advantages of female domination.
5.8k words
16.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crowbar_
crowbar_
54 Followers

Niki nervously sipped her coffee. Sure, it was only her second day at work, but somehow she was more than just confused. She had barely processed all the impressions from last week, which had literally come crashing down on her like a storm. Perhaps the whole thing was out of her league after all, even though the hourly wage was almost astronomical compared to her boring office job.

If she didn't need the money so badly, nothing in the world would have persuaded her to take this very special job. But the fear of no longer being able to pay her rent and having to move back home to her controlling parents had made the slim trainee rethink her decision.

Special circumstances require special measures. After all, the nineteen-year-old blonde had to avoid having to admit to her parents at all costs that she couldn't make it alone in the city. This was exactly the satisfaction they had been waiting for since she had left home. So Niki didn't think twice about it. After a very positive and informative conversation with Lady Mel, she had accepted the position as a dominant temp in her studio.

As Niki was really not one to mince her words and more than matched the profile of a very young and above all attractive lady, the friendly owner of this establishment had even increased her hourly rate so that she could really welcome the young lady to her team. After assuring the skeptical Niki that she wouldn't have to do anything she didn't want to and that her duties would initially be limited to verbal humiliation, foot eroticism and very light chastisement anyway, she spontaneously agreed on the spur of the moment.

After her first day, on which she had actually only assisted Lady Mel, she had lain awake for a long time. The impressions of those hours had literally burned themselves into her memory. This elderly gentleman, who could have been her grandfather, had actually licked her feet like a dog for several minutes and had also let her spit in his mouth while Lady Mel beat him very hard with the cane on his bare bottom. When she thought about the fact that this man had even paid a lot of money for this, she just shook her head.

At that moment, Lady Mel entered the studio's small lounge. She had tied her long black hair back very tightly and wrapped her shapely body in a black latex dress. The dominatrix, who was about ten years older, smiled kindly at her new employee.

"Hello Niki. Are you all right?" She smiled too and greeted her new boss. Lady Mel also poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the small table with her.

"You're a bit pale around the nose. Are you sure you're all right?" Niki looked at her a little uncertainly. "Well, to be honest, the whole thing is still very new to me. I think I still need to get used to the fact that the men here all grovel at my feet and address me as Mistress."

The black-haired dominatrix grinned. "You'll get used to it very quickly. Believe me. You can also choose a stage name if you're more comfortable with it."

"No, that's fine, but thank you for your support." Mel took her hand and gave it a squeeze. As I said, I'm always there for you if something's bothering you or you just want to have a chat. By the way, I'm not the only one who's impressed by you. The older gentleman from last time has already made a reservation for next week and expressly insisted on your presence."

Niki now smiled sheepishly. "You don't need to blush, sweetie. It's nice to be in demand. I knew right away that you were the right person for the job. Your charisma and verbal skills are amazingly good for a beginner and your beauty makes men get down on their knees all by themselves. That's exactly why I hired you. Soon the customers will be queuing up to be humiliated by a blonde angel like you."

Flattered, Niki waved her hand. "Do you really think so Mel?" "Of course I do. Trust me. If you put your heart and soul into it, you can earn really good money in those few hours. You'll see."

The blonde beauty beamed at her employer. "What am I doing today? Shall I give you a hand again?"

Lady Mel thought about it for a moment. "Maybe a little later, then I'll show you a few bindings and knots. Before that, you'll take on the next customer on your own. But don't worry about that. In his case, it's just extensive verbal humiliation, some foot eroticism and other humiliating little things. It's really no big deal and the customer is also very pleasant. You simply discuss his ideas with him briefly and then get started. Be creative and merge with your role for this time and you'll have fun too."

Niki swallowed. Her heart began to pound excitedly. Nevertheless, she nodded in agreement. Lady Mel squeezed her hand again.

"Great! You can do it Niki. I believe in you. But now I have to hurry and get my shoes out of the car. My shoe licker has probably been waiting for me in the cage for ten minutes."

Her blonde counterpart was already smiling again. "Your shoe licker?" The mistress of the house stood up with a grin. "Yes, you heard me right. Sometimes our customers' preferences are very simple and downright practical. This gentleman, in fact, is a very intelligent middle-aged man who has been licking my street shoes clean every week for about half a year. He enjoys serving me in this way and is also extremely thorough. Since he probably also has the necessary income for it, he often spends several hours in the cage or naked on his knees in front of me to lick the street dirt and other grime off the soles of my shoes and then polish them professionally. Imagine, since then I've almost only worn shoes whose soles have been licked clean and I even get paid for it."

Niki's eyes widened. Was this man really paying just to lick shoes clean? Just as she was about to ask if that was really all this gentleman was getting in return for his tribute, Lady Mel disappeared through the door.

About an hour later, Niki said goodbye to her first customer with mixed feelings. Although she had got her initial insecurity under control after a while, she was not remotely able to assess whether the client had enjoyed the session. She had been too preoccupied with herself to interpret his body language and reactions. Just at that moment, someone knocked on the door of the room. Nicki couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her previous client, who immediately fell to his knees in front of her and thanked her for the session, also very excited and full of fervor. Relieved and proud at the same time, she briefly stroked his head and then accompanied him to the exit.

Euphoric, Niki could hardly wait to tell Mel about the session and the satisfied customer. As she was about to enter the lounge, she suddenly heard a quiet but intense cough. Almost as if someone was gasping for air. Startled and worried, she slowly opened the door at the end of the corridor. The next moment she flinched in shock. Lying on the floor in front of her was a man with his hands and feet bound, who was also chained several times. His head was stuck in a transparent box that was open at the top. Niki could hardly believe her eyes when she noticed the toilet seat, which was also transparent and mounted directly above the opening.

Shocked and curious at the same time, she quietly closed the door and stepped closer. Was this really what she thought it was? She looked down through the toilet seat in disbelief and skepticism. The inside of the cubicle did indeed consist of a sloping plastic bowl, which ended in a pipe that ended like a funnel in a young man's mouth. There was no doubt about it. The box was a toilet and this guy really seemed to be waiting to be used by Lady Mel.

Disgusted, Niki put her hand over her mouth and shook her head. How could anyone do this to themselves voluntarily? Once she had gotten used to this unfamiliar sight, she began to confront the equally shocked man, who was staring at her with wide eyes.

"Oh, tell me. What are you actually doing here? Is it really what I think it is?" After repeated requests, the young man, still shocked by the unexpected visit, replied while visibly struggling with the pipe in his mouth.

"I am Lady Melanie's toilet. I'm forbidden to speak." Niki grinned. "I already suspected something like that. And you're probably even paying for it. Isn't that right?"

When he nodded in shame, she shook her head again. " That's crazy, she really does make money out of shit."

Indignant and almost shocked, she left the room to have a coffee after this shock. A little later, Mel also entered the lounge in a good mood. Niki looked at her reservedly. "Is your shoe licker finished yet?" She laughed heartily in response. "No, I think he's working overtime today. My running shoes were dirtier than I thought. Maybe I shouldn't have taken the shortcut across the field after it rained. But whatever, what do I care? Now tell me. How was your session?"

Niki then described the process relatively matter-of-factly and couldn't help but grin at the end, which immediately prompted Mel to give her a big hug. "You see, I knew it. You're officially a lady now. Let's drink to that, Lady Nicole."

The next moment she had already taken a bottle of champagne out of the fridge, opened it and filled two glasses. No sooner had they toasted than Mel looked at her young colleague questioningly. "What's bothering you? I can tell that something is bothering you."

Embarrassed and unsure, Niki then reported her chance discovery in the next room. Mel began to smile and took a big sip from her glass.

"Oh, it's just Mark. I just haven't introduced him to you yet. He's a regular customer here and, as you've probably noticed, he's a real gourmet. As he's very courteous and decent, I've even agreed a fixed monthly price with him for his service as a studio toilet. Practically a toilet flat rate. Otherwise he would probably have had to take out a loan, given how often he's been under the chair here. "

Niki stared at her in disbelief with her wide eyes. "He really serves as a toilet here? But he doesn't really swallow that stuff, does he?"

The attractive dominatrix replied with a grin. "Yes, that's exactly the point. He serves as a toilet here and absorbs all the excrement. But don't worry about it. You don't have to use him, of course. Every lady in the studio is completely free to do so. Unless you want to, of course. In any case, you would be giving him great pleasure."

Grinning, the beautiful blonde shook her head. "No thanks. I'll pass." Her boss sipped from her glass again. "Like I said. You decide. I felt the same way back then. Now I really appreciate the privilege. Sometimes I even let another customer kiss my feet while I'm emptying myself into Mark. I really find this incredibly flattering."

Niki shook her head again in disbelief before she also had to grin at the idea of this act. Could it really be that certain men even paid money for such abominations? Lost in thought, she emptied her glass, while Mel turned the conversation to Niki's upcoming work assignments in the studio.

Over the next few weeks, Niki worked regularly in the studio. In addition to her Friday and Saturday shifts, she often even filled in during the week after work if a lady was absent from the studio or a customer booked her specifically for that day. By now, she had settled in a little and got used to the sometimes very peculiar wishes and preferences of her clients. Although she was beginning to feel confident enough to take on more elaborate sessions, Lady Mel still assigned her the simple gentlemen, as she wanted to introduce the young blonde to more complex techniques very carefully.

Her daily studio routine consisted largely of humiliating submissive men beyond measure and letting them kiss her feet in return. A really extremely submissive older gentleman used to visit her regularly. He was so taken with her domineering eloquence that he licked the studio floor in front of her once a week. All Niki had to do was supervise him from her throne as he cleaned the floor with his tongue for an hour, while also humiliating and belittling him. When she thought that this gentleman might be a high-ranking official, department head or even a training manager, the beautiful trainee sometimes enjoyed these role plays almost more than her submissive customers. Most importantly, however, was of course the financial aspect of this part-time job. Although she was still short of money, this job had at least enabled her to pay the already overdue rent for her apartment, thus securing her independence from her parents.

In the many hours she spent in the studio after her normal job, the slim blonde had noticed that this strange Mark really did visit Lady Mel's domicile several times a week. Although Niki experienced many things here, the very attractive young man was still a mystery to her. Shy and ashamed, he immediately bowed his head every time he happened to cross her path at the beginning or end of his visit.

It was still unbelievable to her that he actually paid a lot of money just so that the ladies of the house could empty themselves into him as they pleased. When she thought about the fact that they sometimes even made fun of him among themselves before using him, Niki almost felt sorry for him. Even though she knew that this was exactly the treatment he wanted.

Niki therefore followed the gossip of the other ladies with interest every time the subject of Mark or the studio toilet came up again. During a cigarette break, she casually learned from Susi, who called herself Lady Amber, that the other ladies were already rumoring that Lady Mel apparently intended to make Mark her house slave or personal toilet in the near future, so that from then on his entire earnings would go to her.

In fact, Niki observed that Mel now visited him for each of her toilet visits and only used the real toilet when she was on her period. She often spent a good fifteen to twenty minutes with him, apparently to make him even more submissive with the whip, which the young trainee could only guess from the sounds leaking out.

Several weeks later, this extravagant side job had long since become part of Niki's everyday life. She mastered this double burden with professionalism and discipline. The blonde beauty was even able to vent her rare frustration at the frequent lack of free time on her customers, who even gratefully kissed her feet or licked her shoes.

Nevertheless, her financial situation was still difficult, as her increased income had unconsciously changed her purchasing behavior. As a result, Niki was now buying her groceries from discount stores again, as she used to, in order to slowly gain some transparency about her spending.

It was actually like every Monday when Niki, still in her business outfit after her office job, turned the corner with her shopping cart to the special offers at her favorite discount store. Lost in thought, with one eye still on her shopping list, she suddenly bumped into a man who was also studying the special offers. Dismayed, Niki immediately apologized for her carelessness as the young man turned to her in surprise and immediately froze. Niki was also startled when she recognized him. It was Mark.

They both stared at each other in amazement. But as Niki became more confident every millisecond, Mark's uncertainty slowly gave way to pure panic. Just then, Niki took heart and spoke to him.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Are you hurt? Is there anything I can do for you?" When he shook his head in shame, Niki took the initiative again.

"We do know each other. You're Mark, aren't you? Do you know who I am?" The young man now looked down and answered quietly. "Yes. You're Lady Nicole."

She smiled at him. "You can call me Niki and you don't have to call me Lady. We're almost the same age." Mark just nodded and looked around, startled. Just as he was about to leave, Niki spontaneously blocked his way with the shopping cart.

"At least allow me to buy you a coffee. Practically as a little compensation for having just run you over. You don't want to leave me here with a guilty conscience, do you?"

Unbeknownst to her, her tone had become stricter, leaving the submissive Mark virtually no choice but to comply with her request. A few minutes later, the two of them were sitting excitedly and uncertainly opposite each other in a nearby coffee shop.

As Niki watched the reserved Mark, who was still pale as a sheet and seemed to be sweating all over, she slowly became more and more confident. Like a predator, she could literally sense the weakness of her prey. He was not even able to withstand her gaze. In a fraction of a second, an all-important thought made the beautiful blonde smile. She instinctively knew that such an opportunity would not arise again so quickly.

Slowly and very carefully, she engaged her frightened counterpart in conversation. After some small talk, the attractive trainee gradually and skillfully steered the conversation in the intended direction.

By the way, you can rest assured. Your secret is completely safe with me. Discretion is also very important to me." Mark breathed a sigh of relief as Niki pulled the imaginary net a little tighter around him.

"It would really be very important to me to compensate you for my mishap. Is there anything I could do for you? So if there's anything I can do to make you happy, then let me know."

When his eyes widened, but he didn't answer out of excitement and shame, Niki continued. She leaned over the table and whispered sensually and enticingly in his ear.

"Do you like ladies' feet Mark? I've been wearing these shoes all day and my feet are so sweaty. I'd really give anything for a massage or a practiced tongue to pamper my tired feet. My office shoes could also do with a tongue cleaning. I want them to shine again. Or Mark? What do you say?

Would you like to accompany me to my apartment in return? Without a fee, of course, as I'm really in your debt. And who knows, if you're really nice, you might even be allowed to clean my toilet. It really needs it, if you know what I mean."

Completely surprised by this offer, Mark looked the slyly grinning Niki in the eye.

The next moment he was already nodding in agreement, as he seemed to be completely lost for words. This proposal from an absolute dream woman had certainly not failed to have an effect. Niki grinned at him, confident and self-satisfied. The implementation of her little plan had so far been easier than expected. The ease with which Mark could be wrapped around her finger really surprised her.

She was even beginning to enjoy having this attractive man dance to her tune. A pleasant tingling sensation ran through her body. As she slipped off her shoes, she leaned forward towards him again.

"Then you can pay the bill now and follow me back to my apartment. You're so kind to carry my groceries for me. Won't you, Mark?"

When he nodded again, she also put her shoes in his hand. "Here, you can carry these for me too. I'm going to walk home barefoot."

Of course, Mark immediately understood what Nicki was trying to say. Irritated and completely overwhelmed, he still didn't seem to know what was happening to him. Obediently and without the slightest sign of his own will, he followed her instructions. The next moment, he was already following her out of the coffee, fully loaded. Like a servant, he carried her shoes and shopping bags after her to her apartment.

Niki had deliberately not looked back at him once, but only checked from time to time out of the corner of her eye to make sure he hadn't lost touch with her. Just outside her door, she was suddenly overcome with doubt. Was she really doing the right thing here? But as she unlocked her door, she was suddenly absolutely certain that she would make the most of this unique opportunity. Even if she had to overcome her doubts. Besides, she had experienced and learned a lot in the last few weeks. It would be a laugh if she could turn this situation in her favor. Niki was now fully aware. This time it wasn't a game like it usually was in the studio. This time it was real. This time it was a final. Her final.

crowbar_
crowbar_
54 Followers
12