Niki's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door had closed behind Mark and he had put her things down, she stared at him with a serious look. He lowered his head, uncertain and embarrassed.

"What are you waiting for? Take your clothes off! Just because you don't have to pay tribute doesn't mean you don't have to grovel before me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Lady Nicole." He replied meekly as he hurriedly got rid of his clothes. Niki breathed a sigh of relief. She really seemed to be enjoying herself. After Mark had followed her on all fours into the living room, Niki slouched into her favorite armchair and let him kneel down in front of her. She smiled down at him with satisfaction.

"So Mark, here we are. Too bad I don't have a throne available here, but the armchair will have to do. You know what's coming, don't you?"

He nodded excitedly. "Clever boy. As a little compensation, you can now lick the dirt off the soles of my feet and then lick my feet completely clean. Take your time. Enjoy it. We're in no hurry."

Obediently and almost greedily, he now licked the dirt off her arched feet like a loyal puppy and swallowed it down gratefully. This very intensive cleaning operation lasted almost an hour, during which Nikki was mostly bored, leafing through a magazine and completely ignoring the man who was voluntarily humiliating himself in front of her.

She then examined the result with satisfaction. "Not bad at all. They've become really clean. So Mark. Before I let you lick my office shoes clean, I want to ask you something. Come closer."

Niki leaned forward towards him and held his head in her hands. She breathed into his ear again with a loving smile. "Do you like me Mark? Do you like it when I'm strict with you? Yes, you like it don't you? Tell me Mark, what do you see in me? What am I to you?"

Completely overwhelmed by this sensory overload, the young man just nodded. Although he was tall and a few years older than Niki, he was completely helpless at her mercy. As she continued to whisper her question seductively into his ear as if in an endless loop, he suddenly felt his heart break.

In tears, he kissed her feet and murmured softly. "A goddess. A goddess. A goddess."

Niki beamed with satisfaction. She hadn't expected such a strong reaction. At that moment, she knew that she now had him exactly where she wanted him.

As she curved her toes upwards towards him, she stroked his head tenderly. "That's sweet of you Mark. Thank you." The slender trainee ran her fingers through his hair. She continued to beguile him in a way that was both tempting and authoritative. "And Mark? Would you like to serve a goddess? Care for her, worship and adore her? Do everything for her and lay your life at her feet? Tell me Mark, do you want to be my servant? My slave. My property and only exist to make my life easier?"

This time he answered immediately and without even thinking. His extremely submissive tendencies had long since taken complete control of his actions. Niki had thrown him completely off course with well-considered words and gestures. He was at her mercy. Completely distraught and at the end of his tether, he kept saying yes as her hypnotic voice seemed to completely control him.

Relieved and happy, he then literally slumped down. Niki looked down at him in awe as he lay completely broken at her feet. With her goal so close, she had to remain level-headed. Her next steps would decide everything. Now it was up to her to make a sacrifice if she wanted to control this man permanently.

She cunningly caressed him tenderly with her feet. "You can shine my shoes later. There's no hurry. For now I'd like to ask you to do something."

Mark pricked up his ears and looked her straight in the eye. "My toilet is really dirty. I'm really disgusted to use it. Would you be so kind as to clean it for me. Would you do that for your goddess?"

When he immediately said yes, she smiled sweetly at him and kissed him on the forehead. "I knew I could rely on you."

With a satisfied grin, she immediately ordered him into the bathroom. Excited and with shaky hands, he now knelt in front of her toilet. When Niki lifted the lid, Mark literally grimaced at the sight of the filthiness and repulsive smell of the toilet. Cleaning had never been one of Niki's favorite pastimes and the young trainee had never even touched the toilet with gloves.

She slowly struggled to stifle her laughter, as the situation was not without a certain humor. "Well, I only used the toilet on my own. If that's important to you. You're welcome to lick it clean in front of me. I'll leave that to you. Although a goddess might actually expect that. Or what do you think?"

Grinning, she wished him a lot of fun and left the bathroom, laughing and shaking her head. When she checked on him again about half an hour later, standing on what must have been twelve centimeter heels, she could hardly believe her eyes. Mark really had stuck his head in the toilet and was actually trying to clean her filthy toilet with his tongue. How many times had she put it in there and this man was really licking it clean for her. And only because she wanted him to. The young woman was overcome by an incredible feeling of power. The possibilities that opened up before her were incredible and indescribable. There he knelt. Her personal slave and licked her dirty toilet clean. All she had to do was grab him and bind him to her forever and all her financial problems would be solved for the time being.

She strode purposefully towards him. Mark immediately knelt submissively in front of her and apologized in a panic that he had unfortunately not yet completely cleaned her toilet.

Niki cleverly feigned some disappointment at this, although in reality she didn't give a damn.

"Hm? Well, then your goddess will have to use a dirty toilet for her bowel movements."

Mark winced at these words and when Niki pulled up her skirt, removed her panties and sat down on the toilet seat, he slowly became more and more nervous. A stern look from her snapped him out of his lethargy. "Heel. You may kiss my shoes while I relieve myself."

He obeyed immediately, although Niki naturally noticed his disappointment. As planned, the coffee had not failed to have its effect and she now emptied her bowels copiously into the toilet bowl, which had been at least partially licked clean for her. No sooner had she cleaned her bottom and got her skirt back into shape than she looked down slyly at the young man at her feet, one hand already on the flush button.

You don't need to be embarrassed. I know your tendencies well enough by now. Come on! Get on with it. I'm sure you're already longing to finally admire the excretions of a goddess. Aren't you?"

The next moment he raised his head excitedly and immediately took a look at her shit. Once again, Niki was only just able to suppress a spontaneous laugh.

"Do you like what you see? It would certainly be a feast for someone like you. Don't you think so?"

When he only nodded in embarrassment, she continued her little game. "It's almost a shame that these delicacies from my butt disappear into the sewer every day! Don't you think Mark? If you want, you can stick your head in the toilet and take a good sniff."

Grinning, she realized that he immediately accepted her offer. She stroked his head tenderly and ran her fingers lovingly through his hair.

"Oh, did I mention that I've been looking for a submissive servant for some time now? However, it's more about a real slave who completely subordinates his life to my wishes and needs. What about you Mark? Wouldn't you like to serve a goddess like me permanently?"

He immediately lifted his head out of the bowl and nodded excitedly at her. Niki smiled sweetly at him. "That's sweet of you. You would even live here with me and be my property. Clean, wash and cook for me and, of course, worship and adore me. Only when you're not working, of course. In return for this privilege, you will lay your entire earnings at my feet every month."

Surprised, Mark suddenly looked skeptical. Well prepared, Niki played her next card. Smiling kindly, she bent down to him and whispered sensually in his ear.

"As my personal slave, you would of course also serve as my toilet. You will even be entitled to all my caviar. So, if you want, you would be allowed to eat practically everything I shit. I promise. I like to humiliate you as I please. I can be very creative. Whether directly from the source, from the toilet or from my shoes. The possibilities are endless. If you're into it, we can also experiment with dog excrement. I have no problem with that at all if you want to lick it off the soles of my shoes."

Mark immediately grimaced in horror at the dog excrement allusion. But he immediately said yes to everything else. He even confessed to Niki that he had wanted to be a slave to a dominant and beautiful woman for as long as he could remember.

Extremely pleased, the blonde beauty beamed at him with satisfaction. "Then we've come to an agreement. From now on, you will live here as my personal slave. You will make my life easier and also hand over your assets and income to me. In return, I will provide you with a perfect slave life here. Believe me, we will soon complement each other perfectly. It will be simply heavenly.

Maybe I can even quit my boring office job after my training if I work more in the studio. We'll see."

In the meantime, Mark had lowered his gaze and was staring into the toilet bowl again. His new mistress grinned.

"Come on. Don't force yourself. As my slave, everything I shit is yours. I keep my word."

She was amused to see that he immediately fished her poo out of the toilet and put it in his mouth. The blonde trainee immediately took this opportunity and pulled her smartphone out of her pocket. Grinning slyly, she filmed Mark as he ate her poo in shame. She even made him pick up the last of it from the toilet. Mark also had to keep opening his mouth and showing his tongue so that Niki could really capture every detail. Last but not least, he even had to say his full name and what he had just done here.

The blonde beauty burst out laughing. After she had put the smartphone away again, she patted his head. "Well done, my gourmet. You really seem to like it. By the way, the video is just for my own protection. In case you ever get the idea that you no longer want to serve or obey me. Which, of course, I'm not assuming. We don't want your family or work colleagues to see you like this. Don't we?"

Mark shook his head in horror. It was only at that moment that he seemed to realize that he had just completely surrendered himself to her. After such a short time, he was already completely in her hands. Satisfied, Niki ordered her new servant to freshen up.

A few days later, her life had already changed considerably. Mark had already moved in with Niki after he had given notice on his apartment at her request. He spent the short time he was not at work or serving his young mistress in a small room in her apartment. Niki had already spent his scarce savings generously on a toilet seat, a small cage and a few other utensils that made keeping a slave more comfortable.

Of course, the beautiful trainee benefited most from the change in living conditions. She allowed herself to be served and worshipped by her new roommate as a matter of course, using his submissive tendencies to every conceivable advantage.

By now she had even come to terms with his preference for her excrement, so that it seemed almost normal for her to use him as a toilet. The absolute highlight of her new life as a mistress, however, was the first of the month when Mark actually laid his entire monthly wage at her feet as ordered.

Although Niki was no longer directly dependent on her part-time job, she still continued to work in Lady Mel's studio so that she could spend all the money she earned there on shoes and clothes.

It bothered her less every day that she had betrayed her boss and was now shamelessly exploiting Mark's affections. The blonde apprentice was almost absorbed in her new role as mistress and enjoyed the comforts that came with it to the full. While the calculating beauty skillfully conditioned her servant, she was already dreaming of a life as a mistress in perfect luxury. Because one thing was already absolutely certain for Niki. Mark would remain her property forever.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it!

TxatxoTxatxoabout 1 month ago

Tus historias son absolutamente geniales.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love it.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

It was great until the poop. That turned me off the whole story. wish you would have just used bladder, pee away.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mommy's Little Slave Son works hard to accomplish his dream of serving his mother.in Fetish
First Kiss Ch. 01 Out of pity, she lets her desperate friend kiss her ass.in Fetish
Steve becomes Julie's Foot Boy Julie uses Steve to make a point to her friend Barbara.in Fetish
Born With A Broken Heart A rock concert leads to the best experience of his life.in Fetish
Slave for The Summer Ch. 01 Josh gets enslaved by Vicky and her devious friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories