NikkEvolution Pt. 05

Story Info
Rapi conquers her past grudge. A true giantess is born.
3.2k words
4.6
4.2k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GFudge
GFudge
18 Followers

The morning after, Rapi felt more alive than ever. Raptures used to be this huge burden they've had to deal with for years, but now they no longer feel as threatening. Although truly liberating the world will have to wait, as she first will have to revisit those cruel researchers.

On her track back to the Arc, Rapi regrouped with the Commander and the others she'd left behind. Since they weren't affected as harshly as Privaty, it seems that some time away from the B.A.R.s has sobered them up. The Commander couldn't believe his eyes. Rapi had to be way past 10 feet, probably around 10'8". His eyes made contact with her navel. Looking up, her upper body was struggling to find space. Every inch was dominated by her huge breasts and tantalizingly deep cleavage, supported by her hulking arms and pectorals.

"You're right... I thought you went crazy or something, but-" He stopped to admire the way a single one of her legs dwarfed his body. So long and powerful, quivering from the aftershocks of Privaty's constant thrusts.

"I- no... We needed you. I always wanted Nikkes to be more than just a tool for humans. You deserve more than that." He carried on the conversation like normal, ignoring how desperate he's gotten in the short Rapi left. He was hopelessly addicted, and his growing erection made it obvious.

"But..." Rapi's voice sounded much deeper and more mature than he remembered.

"That's the same as I did. I used you." She squats down to look the Commander in the eyes.

"Your doubts and fears... I felt them."

He chuckles at the sound of her genuine concern. "It's like I'm talking to a different person than before." He comes closer. At the same time, he's proudly stroking his overgrown cock to show what he's worth to her.

"I can feel it again. Everything else melts away and doesn't matter. I think it's because... *grunt* because you take everything else. We become part of you." He moves behind Rapi to get his hands on her huge ass. So big and strong that her weight could destroy his pelvis.

"Please- *groan* Take me." His pleas singed right into Rapi's heart. It clearly wasn't her decision to make anymore. Delicately, she rises back to full height. Both the Commander and Privaty were now deliriously stuck inside her folds. It was astounding that Rapi managed to speak her feelings despite Privaty relentlessly pounding into Rapi's insides. Even though it ultimately was nothing more than a formality.

Now that she wasn't under any pressure, Rapi's growth slowed down. She used the downtime to give back some love for her tireless cum-servants. Rapi's breasts gained even more size to keep them well-fed with her addictive milk at all times. Those perky tits looked massive even for Rapi's extraordinary proportions. They kept jiggling with every long stride she took. A single one of them likely outweighed an entire person.

Thanks to Rapi's strong legs it took them only a bit to return to the Arc. She couldn't completely turn off her own growth, as she arrived at a monumental 12'2". It only reinforced her belief that the people here were ripe for a change, seeing how she's outgrown some of the buildings in size. Rapi didn't waste any time and headed for the research center. Luckily, that place had a 15-foot roof. If only the doors were equally accommodating.

*SLAM* Rapi barges into the place foot first. The metal doors went down without a fight. To get further in, she shifts to on all fours and crawls through the narrow doorway. It didn't take long for her to realize that any caution was pointless, as the walls still crumbled against her bulging muscles. All of this caused a commotion among the helpless lab workers, which all fled from Rapi's path of destruction.

She didn't give them any other choice, forcing the scientists to retreat into a dead-end room that housed all the main facilities. Throughout all this action, Rapi's adrenaline acted up again, like it did when fighting the Raptures. She needed a moment to collect herself. It didn't help that this excitement was infectious for her two companions. Rapi couldn't even put her eyes on them, but she felt her pleasure reach new orgasmic heights.

"...R-Rapi?" One of the scientists spoke up. He lead the evolutionary experiment Rapi was part of. There wasn't much resembling the old Rapi, but he surmised it from the color of her hair and recent reports stating that she went missing.

"Does... Does that mean the experiment was a success? H-how do you feel?" Obviously, he can tell that she's doing more than fine. Her glorious naked body defied any definition. He was more so concerned about how much danger he himself was in.

Rapi properly enters the room and returns to an upright position. The top of her head inched closer and closer to the roof, for the moment stopping at 12'8". All the while, cracks began to form on the concrete where her feet were planted on. He wasn't sure whether or not Rapi could even understand him. Regardless, he didn't want to test his luck and repeat himself.

Slowly, Rapi motioned her hands toward her torso, bringing attention to Privaty's backside. She was still tightly lodged in the firm space between cleavage, abs, and pussy.

"How I feel? Why not ask HER?" Rapi slowly parted Privaty away from her hold. Separating from her immediately left Rapi with a panging sense of emptiness. Everyone else in the room looked on in awe, as the giantess had her grip on Privaty, who herself has grown to be around 7 feet tall.

First, her ragged breathing and moaning drowned out the room's silence. Privaty went feral, the sudden lack of Rapi's delicious milk was devastating for her.

But that was just the beginning. As Privaty's shaft got eased out of its cum-sucking prison, the onlookers began to understand the full extent of her transformation. It went on... and on... Just how massive did her dick get? Rapi continued to lift Privaty away from herself. 2 whole feet of distance were between them, but her dick just kept going.

The pair winced and moaned when her tip finally lost contact. Rapi's pussy kept gushing out, filling the room with incredibly potent pheromones in response to becoming unoccupied.

"My... God." Privaty's full sight was stunning. She looked completely reborn and repurposed. Balls so large that they shifted her center of gravity. They outmatched her own thighs in thickness and hung down past her knees. Resting on top of her cum-filled ballsack, her cock stood way out at 3 or 4 feet in length. Its diameter was ridiculous, shaped to only fit and satisfy Rapi's huge body.

"NOO! PUT ME- AnGH! BACK IN- HAaaAH- I WAS JUST- GAAaHGhh!" Her hypersensitive cock peaked back to a full erection, reaching above her own head and releasing an endless flood of jizz.

"Yessss. OoOUGHhh! Keep GOING!" Privaty whacked her dick on the ground, losing any hold her feet had on the ground as she was lifted by her shaft's weight alone. She needed any kind of friction to satisfy this beast. The force and volume behind her loads of cum send it flying across the whole room. It was only a matter of moments until the whole place fell under Rapi's spell.

Watching Privaty struggle like that was unbearable for Rapi but she came here for a reason. Her powerful steps carried her towards the crowd of same-looking scientists. The lead researcher felt compelled to continue his line of questioning.

"Don't you see? We did all this for the greater good! With your strength and size, we can stop the Rapture threat once and for all!"

"Greater... Good?" Rapi walks closer, her breasts casting a shadow over the little man. A trail of cum, sweat, and milk followed in her wake.

"Y-yes! I'm sure it wasn't easy for you and your friends, but surely you agree that it was all worth it?" He backed off into a corner, while the other researchers distanced themselves from him.

Since the day after the experiment, Rapi's trust in the scientists and the Arc in general was fundamentally put into question. It didn't matter anymore whether or not Rapi or he himself genuinely believed in his words. There's only one way for her to know for certain.

"Come here..." Rapi's huge body didn't leave any room for escape. She hovered over the cowering man. Close enough that he could smell her alluring scent, inviting him to fall into a submissive trance. He barely noticed the lust-filled droplets that began to cover him as Rapi started fingering herself.

"Fingers aren't enough... And Privaty *Hnng* can barely keep up." Her lubricating fluids keep streaming down on the researcher.

"You have to help me. Fill this hole."

Rapi puts her strong hands to use and rips off the man's clothes. Now that he's completely drenched, she moves him up to her crotch, teasingly circling his head around her labia and clit.

"*MmMhh* I'll make sure you're safe." With every gesture, she inserts him deeper inside. In anticipation, her growth also resumed to make enough room. He didn't resist at all, dangling higher up alongside her dizzying height of 13'1".

"Make you *moan* feel safe." Rapi edged closer to an orgasm, violently increasing in pace.

"For the greater... GOOD! AAANGH!" Torrents of her cum streamed down while also creating an opening he disappeared in. Her massive clenched thighs helped push him inwards, leaving no chance for escape even if he wanted to.

The researcher's situation wasn't too different from what Privaty and the Commander have already been experiencing. Just that it was substantially more intense being directly inside Rapi's womb. Her fertile hips made all this possible in the first place, but it was clear that she had to grow even bigger to comfortably nurture him.

Military Sirens began blaring in the distance. They must've assumed that she actually ended the man's life, Rapi thought. She prepared for the worst and first reconnected with Privaty. At 7'2" she looked very tall for anyone else, but to Rapi, she was the only one that could clear the line past her hips.

"Come here... Cum for me" Rapi comforts the lost part of herself. Their bond grew so strong that she couldn't imagine separating her again like that.

As soon as the two reunited, Rapi felt uneasy. The abundance of life force circulating every bit of her veins was overwhelming. After all, she's now become a catalyst for three other people, and with every addition, she can sense the self-control she has over her own body slip away.

"AGHH, Fuck!" Rapi is caught by surprise, as a forceful growth spurt catapults her to 13'7". Her thighs alone were beginning to completely outsize her tiny onlookers. More and more muscles swelled around her already huge frame, as the bundled will of her followers was too much to handle. They were more convinced than ever that she was meant to become their goddess.

Rapi's erratic steps sent ripples through the whole place's foundation. She attempted to find stable footing in anticipation that her head was about to collide with the roof. It didn't matter how careful she was, at her weight the resounding stomps were unavoidable. She surged past 14 feet, and her growth stayed steady all the way up to the roof. It really seemed to go on endlessly, as her harder-than-steel muscles break her way out of the confining space.

Once Rapi broke her head out into the open air, she could hear the sirens louder than before. They were accompanied by a repeated announcement:

"Raptures have located the position of the Arc."

"This is not a drill."

"Enemy forces are expected to arrive in 20 minutes."

"Evacuate immediately."

The terrible news may have taken Rapi's attention, but her growth stayed unwavering. Inches kept piling on to her huge size every other minute, bringing her closer to a true giantess.

However the Raptures may have found out, Rapi took it as a sign. At her size, she couldn't call this place a home anymore anyways, so she set out to face the Raptures back on the surface. Cracks in the road remained wherever Rapi set foot. At 16 feet... 17 feet... Each of her imprints became larger and deeper. It was a miracle that the Arc's elevator managed to lift her up back to the surface.

Now that the B.A.R.s have figured out an endless cycle that keeps pushing Rapi's growth past new limits, she could only feel an aching void every time she became large enough to fit someone new. More efficient and faster growth is all that mattered.

It took her a while to even notice that the scout Raptures had already arrived. She became so huge that her feet outsized the 2-3 feet big drones, pulverizing them the moment they dared to come into contact. With her monstrous hands, she picked one up and tossed it away like nothing more than an apple. Before too long, the Raptures sent out their larger models. Tyrant class mechs used to look far more threatening with their 10 feet of height. Now, the roles were reversed, and Rapi was the one putting waste to them with her enormous strength.

"MOREE! Don't fucking STOP!" Rapi yelled out while she lived out the excitement of non-stop ripping through Raptures. It's not like they were slowing down, but at her now 22 feet, every extra foot of growth felt less meaningful than the one before. Guided by her endless hunger, her hasty movements sent quaking rumbles across the surface. She sensed that the Nikkes from earlier were close by, but now that they were smaller than the height of her shins, they were practically invisible to her.

She plummeted on the ground somewhere safe, with her huge ass cheeks creating person sized craters at impact. Even while lying down, it wasn't easy for them to climb up all those bursting muscles that covered every part of her. Each one of them crawled up to wherever they ended up by chance. Inside her deep and vast cleavage, between her chiseled abs, or tucked away between her armpits. It didn't really matter, with all of them just getting drowned out by her fleshy bulk, repurposed to fuel her growth even further. In a spectrum of their transformation, they were still in the early stages, whereas Privaty has now grown beyond any comparison between the newcomers. It wouldn't take too long for them to catch up, and also dedicate their whole body to draining all of their cum for Rapi.

24 feet... 26 feet... Her head barely even stood out anymore between her trap muscles and shoulders billowing always bigger and stronger. Rapi is beginning to realize that there was no home for her to find, but instead that she was becoming the brooding place for everyone else to live under. She was becoming a force of nature, no longer holding back on her flexing and convulsing muscles that pleasure her inhabitants with one orgasm after the other.

It didn't seem like anything could stop her anymore. Before she could get used to her current 30'0" tall measurements, her growth accelerated even further. 34... 38. 40 whole feet of her incredibly curvy and monumental stature. Her enemies were dwarfed by one of her abs, her concern for them vanishing as her power increased by the second. ...If only that glory wasn't temporary.

From her vantage point, Rapi spotted a darkness swallowing the Horizon. It must be Mother Whale. The gigantic airship Rapture spanned over hundreds of feet in length. Rapi could see a barrage of missiles firing out of Mother Whale, traveling at ridiculous speed towards her. Since nothing was remotely large enough for her to take cover behind, Rapi herself had to be the shield for everyone else. She hunkered down and compressed as much as her unwieldy muscles allowed.

With nothing else to do but wait out the incoming onslaught, Rapi took advantage of her compromised state. Her breasts kept outpacing her proportions, meaning that her milk was long since been unable to properly reach everyone. One by one, Rapi placed her followers inside this impromptu hideout her burly muscles had created. By now she's assembled more than a handful, with all of them ranging from 9 to 15 feet in height. They were ravenous and didn't wait for another second to get their hands on Rapi's oversized and more than stiff nipples.

The ensuing mess was spectacular. Gallons of Rapi's milk flooded all over them. Not only enabling them to grow much faster but also lubricating their swollen members from tip to balls for a full-on orgy. Lots of the fluids leaked out of Rapi's crevices, as her own growth failed to keep up with the storm of orgasm going on within. She quickly passed 50 feet and kept going in incredible spurts that wrought one insane orgasm after the other. The moment the missiles collided, they could only cause minor burns on her 67 feet tall body.

Having survived that, Rapi tucked everyone back in, with most of them having reached double their initial sizes. She proudly returned to stand back up, and with even more support than before, Rapi went from 80 feet and stretched on until she breached the 100 feet mark. This short intermission also resulted in the scorched earth below to once again shine like a healthy green meadow. Rapi has truly become a force of nature, with her size eclipsing most trees and her virile fluids able to bring fertility to anything around her.

With only one real enemy remaining, Rapi goes on the offensive. Between her toes, any and all stray Raptures get pulverized in an instant. Her booming steps left craters that would later become the origin place for a nurturing river of milk. 140 feet... 180 feet. Was there no limit to her enormous growth? Her hips, arms, thighs, and abs were completely packed with muscular perfection. Veins filled with immense vigor pumped through every inch of it.

Up close, the gigantic airship floated just out of reach. Mother Whale was almost a mocking name for something that was about to be utterly outclassed by Rapi. Her conquest continued on, as 200 feet soon turned into 250, which was just enough to get ahold of the oversized Rapture and slam it into the ground. Mother Whale gave off cries of dismay but ultimately was as powerless as all the Raptures that came before it. All of Rapi's weight shifted into one massive bodyslam that wreaked havoc on the machine's structure. 300 feet... 400 feet. Soon, the giant threat looked like a broken mess the size of a kite in the hand of the growing giantess.

In an unceremonious silence, Rapi basked in the satisfaction of her victory. The land was recovering from many years of war and with a 500 feet tall giantess as its protector.

What was left of humanity inside the Arc came out of their years of hiding and settled on the surface once again. Major cities were created around the seas of milk Rapi has left behind.

For Rapi herself and everyone that became one with her, returning to normality wasn't an option. They would continue to grow until the planet won't be enough for them. Her fate to become a goddess was fulfilled.

-The End