NikkEvolution Pt. 04

Story Info
Rapi's growth reaches new heights, Raptures are no match.
2.5k words
3.75
3.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GFudge
GFudge
18 Followers

"GraaAAH!" Rapi yelled out in exhaustion. She managed to bend the metal of the leftover Rapture she was messing with. Her veins were standing out after all the pump that went into this. Besides that, her abs have also formed into a full six-pack. They look even better on her larger 6'3" frame. Giving them a feel, she notices how much deeper the ridges have become. They feel hard as rock, but she needs them even stronger. To outclass a Nikke's armor and shrug off bullet shots like they're nothing.

"Hey there." An all too familiar voice called out to her. It was the Commander. Her Commander. Despite not directly taking part in the combat, he also looked pretty beaten up after all of their struggles.

"...Huh? Commander...!" Rapi snapped out of her prideful fantasies and stepped towards him.

"Anis told me you've been going through some changes...

But by the look of it, that was quite the understatement."

There was so much for him to take in. It felt almost absurd how calm he remained at the sight of Rapi's sexified body. Her mutating clothes were just done with a second layer. It was reminiscent of Rapi's old uniform, with red accents complimenting a black design. Besides that, it was clearly copying off Privaty's form-fitting dress with her own skin-tight suit.

He was captivated by the bounce of her teardrop-shaped breasts. Even Emma would be jealous of her size. Every part of her was curves and muscles. Glancing down, the way she swayed her motherly hips with each step was incredibly alluring. Between her powerful thighs, butt fangs were clearly visible and already demonstrating just how fat her ass had become.

Up close, Rapi looked obviously taller than the 6'2" tall Commander. Her newly formed heels shot her up to 6'6". Standing head and shoulders above any Nikke confirmed his suspicion that Rapi had become something entirely different.

She bridged the distance to the Commander and took him into an affectionate hug. "Commander... I have these... urges." Rapi mused in an unintentionally seductive tone.

"I... Keep- GROwing. *grunt* MORE sex. BIGGER growth. ...Always more."

"Don't worry. Remember the experiment they signed you up for? That's why you ended up like this. I'm sure they just made a mistake." He offers her some comfort and hugs her back.

"They said they'd turn you into a human again, but if we go back I'm sure they can fix-"

"NO!" Rapi held the Commander even tighter.

"This!" She effortlessly lifted him up and offered him a good look.

"Is no mistake." Her breasts looked even bigger now that her pectorals were supporting the Commander's weight.

Her voice lowered again, while at the same time putting the Commander's feet back on the ground.

"No more weakness."

"I will- Ungh... Rapi will... keep you safe." Throughout their intimate exchange, Rapi struggled to keep down all the moans and grunts that escaped her lips. Her libido had quickly recovered from the Encounter with Privaty. It was getting more and more difficult to stay focused.

Due to her workout, the sweat she built up only enhanced the pheromones she emitted. The Commander didn't even notice until it was too late. All this meaningful talk between soldier and Commander evaporated into primitive lusting. Two animals are going at it, and Rapi was the alpha in command.

The Commander's boner was straining against his pants, which Rapi could feel grinding against her thighs already. She didn't waste any time and undressed him on the spot. "Make you feel good~" Rapi positioned the Commander with his back against the ground. Just like what she envisioned when the B.A.R.s started taking over, she squatted down on his dick with her voluptuous ass. The sheer size of it dominated the Commander's pelvis with full force. He couldn't see much of her past those juicy cheeks. Her tight muscles gave every inch of that cock a squeeze so pleasurable that he couldn't last very long.

Even so, Rapi kept going. The wet claps that kept resounding every time she pounded his cock picked up in pace. "More! Cum for Rapi!" Constant orgasms stunned the Commander to the point that he couldn't formulate a reply. Rapi's caring instincts took over again, reminding her that she was in control and that she had to fix up the Commander with some of her milk.

Throughout the act, her nipples had already formed a wet spot around her thickening areola. It got to a point that a constant stream flowed on whenever she was aroused. Rapi had to hunch over a bit to align with the Commander's mouth. He blissfully took in the sweet smell and drowned in the soft flesh of her cleavage. With each load of milk he gulped down, the Commander could feel his cock harden and balls expand to new sizes. Rapi was about to prove that humanity doesn't need Nikkes or Commanders anymore. Him turning into Rapi's personalized cum supply was all she needed to become unstoppable.

To her dismay, the Commander's libido couldn't keep up with her until completion. She pumped his balls dry just like she meant it, leaving him to catch his breath and be caressed by her kisses.

Meanwhile, the B.A.R.s were tirelessly continuing their work. Rapi's insides were fully repurposed to only digest these lovely sexual fluids, while enhancing anyone she encounters to drown in the pleasures of creating them for her. They have mutated to fuel Rapi's growth as a feedback loop of sex and cum.

In addition, her own rising confidence gave Rapi enough comfort to empathize with the Commander's emotions. Ever since Rapi was forcefully taken out of his squad, he couldn't put up the great performance he was known for. The realization that most of his success was in virtue of Rapi made him reconsider his worth as a Commander.

Rapi was touched to know that he also thought of her while she was gone. Nikkes are meant to be connected with their Commanders, but their bond seemed more special than that.

She also sensed the imminent fear. Not only from him, as the Nikkes in the tent also shared that looming dread. Because the B.A.R.s uniquely enhanced Rapi's postive traits, the others weren't able to relate to her blind confidence. And maybe they were right to do so.

Taking on a legion of Raptures would take a lot more raw strength and size. The Raptures were sure to find them until tomorrow morning. How much could she grow until then? Her brooding thoughts translated into her pheromones urging anyone she had contact with to come lusting for her.

Meanwhile, the still disoriented Privaty was frustratingly pent up, thrusting her now almost footlong cock between Emma's soft boobs. She kept edging closer to an orgasm, but somehow couldn't produce a trace of cum. Since she encountered Rapi, Privaty had a hard time building coherent thoughts, never mind understanding her current situation. It seemed that she's become completely dependent on Rapi, and the lingering pheromones reminded her of that.

She didn't waste a moment. As soon as the smell guided her just outside to where Rapi was still on top of the Commander, she interrupted the pair with a ravenous appetite for Rapi's milk. Rapi herself was thrilled to fill Privaty up with her motherly love, but a part of her regrets forcing her through the same sort of transformation she herself had to endure.

Privaty's cock was way above average and thus outmatched the Commander's in size and endurance. While still sucking on Rapi's teat, her cock swelled way past her own navel. Thick enough that her single hand couldn't grasp it all. Rapi was able to just relax and collect her strength while her two lovely servants fed on her larger form. The way both of them fondled her curves and massaged her muscled skin, Rapi's cells thrived on it.

"Yes... Faster... MORE! AAaAngGH!" Rapi commanded the pair into a rhythm of constant pleasure. One cock was now busy ramming into her pussy over and over again, seemingly stuck inside that muscled section of abs and thighs that squeezed every bit of cum out of them. They actively noticed Rapi's body growing with every orgasm reached. Her nipples were now thicker than a thumb, proudly standing out fully erect and gushing with milk.

Before they got used to any of it, Rapi just kept growing. Even without heels, she reached 6'7" after the first few rounds. What used to take her hours of digesting now manifested within minutes. Her growth gave the pair more and more space, allowing them to not just explore more tight places to penetrate, but also use Rapi's body as the makeshift ground for their own fun. The broader she got, the easier they moved around on top of her. They were surrounded in sensual flesh with her muscular calves and thighs spanning wider than their torsos by now. Another growth spurt brought her to an amazing 6'9".

As the sun went down, they moved over to the tent again. Rapi barely noticed that her 7 feet of height meant that the top of her head now brushed against the tent's ceiling. The 4 other Nikkes finally caught on to the idea and also joined to now cover every inch of Rapi's bulking body with their lovemaking. Moaning in pleasure, Rapi surged even taller. Inch by inch she hit 7'4".

They went on until late into the night. The impromptu orgy slowed down with the rise of the moon, as their exhausted bodies were scattered around and on top of their one and only Rapi.

Morning came close, and it would only be a matter of time until the Raptures found them. For the first time in a while, Rapi stood up to her full height. Her head and massive shoulder alongside her bulging trap muscles lifted the tent from its foundation. The strongly anchored pegs at each corner gave in one after the other to the rising strength of the amazon. Rays of sunlight entered the tent, as the heavy musk of sex aired out. At an even 8'0", the place got lifted by a whole foot off the ground. Now that she's outgrown the place, Rapi lifts the whole thing way above her head. She could clearly see the stark changes of her growth, as her muscled biceps eclipsed her own head from both sides and tossed the tent far away.

To get used to her increased size, Rapi does some light stretches and strolls around for a bit. She could tell how much more weight goes into each of her steps, as they leave deep imprints wherever she moves. Likewise, her hips accommodated for so much weight by growing even wider and adding to her motherly curves. One thing Rapi has yet to get used to is the way her muscles are more and more restricting some of her movements. But she knew every ounce of weight was worth it.

Looking down, she noticed how much more of her vision was obstructed by her soft boobs. Rapi had to take a few steps back to find Privaty, whose cock was still throbbing to no end. Rapi carefully bends down and raises the futa up to be on eye level with her. Without that extra boost, Privaty would be looking straight into Rapi's underboob. The way their proportions worked out now, Privaty was perfectly nestled inside Rapi's bosom, while their lower body aligned perfectly.

Rapi had no trouble carrying Privaty around like that. It felt oddly satisfying to keep her this close at all times. She truly felt like a mother. Looking over her, Rapi noticed that Privaty herself has gone through more changes. Most of her growth was concentrated in her legs and hips to make sure she can endure all the humping motions and deliver Rapi the deepest pleasure possible. Her cock kept expanding in accordance, her longer shaft felt immensely more pleasurable every inch of the way. If she wasn't already fully plunged inside Rapi's pussy, she could easily give herself a paizuri.

For all that bonding they've gone through, the not so distant shrieks announced that more will have to wait. The Raptures were crawling on, their previously safe haven was surrounded with dozens of killer machines.

The way Rapi's nipples kept gushing out milk, Privaty could keep her libido up even without directly drinking it. Filling her balls with more and more cum was all she could muster a thought for. In a way, they were right to say that Privaty has been corrupted. She's turned into a lusting beast, but the way things worked out, Rapi hoped to make things right afterwards.

Rapi holds Privaty's back close to her torso. Her muffled moans of pleasure repeatedly send vibrations through her flesh.

"No matter what- *Aungh*" Another orgasm surged Rapi up to 8'3".

"...Don't stop."

With Privaty's support, Rapi makes her way to the Rapture's frontlines. They didn't expect to be fighting a burly mini-giantess, nor were they prepared for it. At first she flinched at incoming lasers, expecting that they could mean certain death. But once her strong thighs caught a stray shot, she realized just how strong she's become. A burning sensation remained on her naked skin, but other than dusty particles, no signs of direct harm remained.

Was she really that strong? How could simple muscles brush off something meant to tear apart Nikkes? Then again, she was growing closer and closer to 9 feet in height, almost double that of an average Nikke.

"That's right, I am better than them..." Her stride adapts to her gained confidence. Once she reached the Rapture's frontlines, she grabs one of the dozens of red-glowing menaces. It didn't even attempt to escape, seemingly petrified by fear.

"I am-" She applies enough force to bend its metals, cracks appearing around the Rapture's iron-clad structure.

"A fucking..."

"GODDESS" She rips the whole robot open. Bits and pieces go flying, scattered in the wind. Rapi took the remaining core and grinded it to dust against her abs to cement her victory.

Rapi was exhilarated. She didn't just yell that to feed her own ego, but to vanquish the doubts in the morale of her comrades. Privaty in particular was inspired to give her all to Rapi's growth, as the endless liters of cum she produced torrented out faster than before. She also couldn't ignore how much wider Rapi has become. She wasn't sure if the crushed Rapture had anything to do with it, but Rapi's proportions have gotten even more exaggerated. Her torso in particular was growing in all directions to make room for another set of abs.

The way Privaty was nonstop latched on to Rapi, her growth has adapted to abandon the intermittent spurts in favor of gradual and constant increase. It seemed like just was approaching the 9 foot mark, but Rapture after Rapture she's already grown to an astounding 9'5". Her huge feet alone squashed the puny Raptures under her enormous weight. Every forceful stomp heavier than the one before. Despite Rapi's overwhelming advantage, it took her the entire day to wipe out countless underling Raptures.