Nikki

Story Info
A goddess in a rainstorm.
2.1k words
4.55
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rdtul
Rdtul
2 Followers

The heavy gray clouds captured the light, and made it look like the world would suffocate. The heat backed that up, taking away every piece of cool earth and replacing it with ground that seared and tore at anything touching it. Only the water held reprieve.

Children were splashing and yelling exuberantly, as the skies bore down on the lake. Parents watching from the shore started gathering blankets, chairs and coolers as the wind picked up. The children were starting to be called back into the real world, parents hoping to stay ahead of the weather.

As the beach started to empty, I continued to watch a woman who must have come from a dream. Bright red hair, and a long toned body that glistened under the heat. She watched quietly as the man nearest her corralled kids back past her, and as the children gathered their bags she let them pass on back up to the campground.

The air was electric, with the storm quickly rolling down the valley, but she stayed, soaking in the quiet moments and the onerous temperatures. And, because she remained, so did I. Every inch of her body was glazed with oil and sweat. Her swim suit didn't leave much to imagine, but my mind was wild anyway, spinning endless scenes with her as the protagonist. The world shook with a long rolling thunderclap, and I saw her look past me into the dark skies headed in.

I stood and started walking toward the boardwalk that would take me up to the campground, and directly past her spot on the beach. As I approached her, the wind went cold in a savage gust. Her skin rippled with goosebumps from the change, and as I watched her flawless skin the lightening lit the sky around us. Thunder roared before the lightning even stopped, tearing apart the idylic picture of this goddess before me.

I quickly decided to talk to her, even if she's so far out of my league it hurts. "Want a hand getting up to camp?" The words were almost taken from me by the second gust of cold wind, and no sooner had they been said there was a second tremendous flash and cacophony of thunder. I reached out and took her hand, helping her up. As she stood, I could easily see the muscles flexing and moving her with an easy grace. Her skin though, was still obviously not happy with the cold air assaulting us. Grabbing the blanket she had been laying on, I wrapped her quickly and started walking with her towards shelter.

Now the wind was practically howling, so conversation was not the priority. As we crested the hill, across a wide field from the campground, a flash of lightening lit the field, making the childrens play structure glow blue. The smell of ozone was quickly washed away though, when the rain started. It rained so hard, the world was a gray blur, and the only sound was like static on a radio. More lightening bolts were brazenly pushing their way through the air, and the thunder no longer stopped. There was a cooking shelter close by, and I was leading this gorgeous creature toward it, hoping to find reprieve from the deluge.

We ducked inside, and the heat of the day still hung heavy inside. After the chilling rain and wind, the girl was obviously relieved by the warmth. As she relaxed her grip on the wet blanket, I could see that the cold was indeed affecting her. Her nipples stood out through the thin top, and goose bumps covered her entire body. Trying not to look at her chest again, I introduced myself. "Hey, thanks for the rescue. I'm Nikki"

"I really love storms..." she explained. "It's always been terrifying, but sooo much energy". As I listened, the noise outside never stopped. I opened a window blind, and she moved close beside me to look at the obscured playground. "There's no way I'm going through that."

I could smell the tanning oil on her skin. Her gray eyes matched the sky outside, and the lightening flashes reflected in them. As she watched the storm, I took the blanket off her shoulders and hung it on a hook, presumably to let it dry. As I moved back to the window, she had settled into the middle of the pane. I stepped close behind her and watched over her shoulder, waiting for a rebuke. Instead, I felt her back into me, pressing softly against me and not moving. I couldn't believe that it was intentional, but still she was pressed into my chest and holding fast.

As my heart nearly exploded, I reached around and softly caressed her belly. I could feel her abs, and as I gently held her she pressed the most beautiful ass I'd ever seen into me. I couldn't help myself, and pressed against her ass, growing hard and letting her tease me. There was no reason in my mind that allowed me to reconcile this princess and me... but as I tried to figure out why, I slid my hands higher and gently slipped under her top. Her little gasp when I rolled her nipples between my fingers was the end of my rational thought.

I pulled her top up and over her head, dropping it on a table beside us. I let my fingernails scrape back down from her neck, across the back of her shoulders and around her ribs until I had two handfuls of soft breasts. I rolled her nipples between my fingers again and felt my groin being pushed, as she ground herself back onto me. My cock was hard, and she obviously felt it, but still never changed her position, eyes still seeing only the rain.

"Nikki, say when." was the only words I spoke. My hands traced along the hard lines of muscle under her skin until her bottoms were being pulled past her hips. Not a sound was made, so I lowered myself along with the rest of her clothing to the floor.

I looked at the scene for a moment. Through the window was a brutal storm, lashing at the world. Framed by the window was a goddess, flaming red hair and the lean, muscular body of years of hard work. My eyes followed the curves from her head to her feet, absolutely unbelieving. From my position, kneeling behind her, I could just see her lips between her legs, and the most fantastic ass. Unlacing my shorts, I took her ass in my hands, and stood up. Without anything between us anymore, the heat from the inside of the building amplified the sensation of touching her. Moving close behind her, still massaging her behind, I could feel myself sliding between her thighs. Bringing her feet together, she caught me between her legs. The feeling of her skin was so soft and delicate, and she gently started to rock back and forth. I let her butt go, and found my way around her with one hand. The other simply wrapped around her waist, holding her close to my belly.

Moments later, I had to stop her already. The visual stimulation was too much, and her supple skin took away every ounce of resistance I had. Stepping back half a step, I pushed her feet apart. Way apart. I pulled her hips back, and exposed her most private parts to me. After telling her to lean on the window sill for support, my tongue parted her lips and tasted the creamy sweetness inside. Her soft moan was the only sound from inside the building, barely heard over the din of the rain. With long, slow licks, I explored her clit, all the way back through her and up to her ass, and then back. Slowly repeating, pressing a little deeper into the holes I pass each time, I can feel the heat building inside her. I gently stroke along the sides of her clit with two fingers, and two fingers from the other hand slide inside her. Long slow strokes inside and out, I can see her getting tense as she builds up to a release. I press my tongue into her ass again and with a little jump the gates open up to her first orgasm. Never stopping the gentle assault on her sex, I help keep the climax going for well over a minute. Nikki begs for me to let her relax, and I take my fingers away. I stand up and she turns to face me. Standing face to face, I realize how much larger I am than her, and start to appreciate how perfect her face is as she looks up at me. With a gentle tug on a handful of her hair, I lean in and taste her lips. So perfect, her mouth opens and lets me touch. Playing with a nipple again, as I suck gently on her lips, tease her and back slowly towards the table. Firmly pressing her to sit on the very edge, her smile drives me wild.

I lean in again, kissing her on the mouth, and think again about this exotic beauty I'm with. Asking her to lean back, her legs wrap around my waist and start to pull me to her. I let my cock graze her clit, and rest along her belly as I take a nipple in my lips and flick my tongue across it. Sucking it in and playing with my tongue, it gets hard and long for me in no time. The other side gets the same treatment, before I start making a slow, winding trail down her torso. Knowing exactly where I'm heading for, her legs unwrap and softly rest on my shoulders. Detouring to nibble along the length of her left hip, I trace the crease at the top of her leg toward her mound. As I cross over the center of her, my lips brush her clit and I feel the shock course through her legs. I trace the line down the other hip, and as with the first I tease her clit at the bottom.

I press two fingers deep inside her, and as I feel the squeeze them I take her lips, clit and everything I can into my mouth and start to suck. The feeling is intense, and as it starts to relax, I let my tongue glide through her wetness and swirl around her clit. Sucking softly again, my tongue doing soft circles around and under her clit, my fingers gently probing her body. The wetness grows, and I know it's building again. Moving my fingers in fast little circles inside, lapping at her clit, I bring her over the top and hold tight as her legs clamp onto my neck in a huge orgasm. I suck gently and steadily on her sex, but the fingers never stop. She keeps hitting waves of intense climax, gasping, and crying out. My hand slows and my mouth moves off. Slowly I feel her come down.

As I watch her magnificent body, the glistening skin, sweat, and cum, I'm shocked again to be here. The juices are flowing and I touch softly again, testing for a reaction. Pressing two fingers in again, the lubrication inside is flowing. I trace a line with a finger across her ass, and with her cum covering the small hole, the finger slides in. A second finger presses into her pussy, and now she's filled with fingers in each hole. I start gently fucking with my hand, and take her clit between my lips again. Immediately, she's over the top, gushing on my hand and mouth, the sweet taste intoxicating me. I don't stop fucking her with my mouth and hand until the cry for mercy, and only then I relent.

With her feet still on my shoulders (again, because it got pretty wild a minute ago) I stand and tease her lips with the tip of my cock. It's so smooth and wet, as soon as she pulls me to her with her legs, I drive deep into her and she screams. Hard, deep thrusts pound into her core, and again, only moments after, she's climaxing again. Screaming in ecstasy, Nikki takes the pounding and the orgasm rolls on and on. I start to get close, because her tight hot little body is just too much, but she pushes me away from her. Quickly turning around, she takes me deep into her mouth and strokes me with both hands. I grab two handfuls of that gorgeous red hair, and she takes me to the edge. As I start to explode, she smiles and pulls back, letting her hands finish me off on her angelic face and chest.

Outside, the rain still falls, but the light is coming back. I take you by the hand, look around and make sure nobody's around, and we walk out into the rain. I rinse your chest, and kiss your mouth, tasting myself on you. I wash your body quickly in the warm rain, and we return back in to dress.


Rdtul
Rdtul
2 Followers