Nikki and AJ have some 'Fun'

Story Info
Nikki's in for a surprise while babysitting.
2.5k words
3.86
9.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Bzzz, bzzz, bzzz,* My phone rattled on top of my nightstand. I struggled to open my eyes.

"Who could possibly be calling me this early?" It was my oldest sister Alyssa.

"What does she want?" I thought to myself.

I fumbled for my glasses. I looked at my notifications, 5 texts and 3 missed calls. I checked my voicemail.

*New message: Saturday 8:28am "Hey, call me back as soon as you get this."

*New message: Saturday 8:47am "Nikki, pick up your God damn phone--this is important!"

I called my sister, "hey, you called?"

"I need you to get dressed and be over to the house ASAP, it's an emergency."

"Emergency my ass," I thought, "it's probably another favor. It better not be babysitting either."

I got up, showered and got dressed. The Texas heatwave had been awful the last two weeks. I put on an old baggy and very plungy v-neck tee, a zebra print bra, my favorite purple thong panties, leggings a cardigan and my crocs. I headed over to her place.

"Wtf, you're really wearing a sweater in 107 degree heat?!" She mockingly laughed at me.

"What the hell, why are you always covering them?" She questioned me yet again.

It wasn't that I was ashamed of my body, quite the opposite actually. I'm 27 but get told frequently that I look much younger than I am. That's mainly due to the fact that I have tiny hands & feet and doe eyes. I have long, soft dark brown hair with purple highlights. I'm what's generally referred to as thick. Curvy and full in all the right places. I've been blessed with thick thighs--a round plump butt--and a full 38DD cup chest that looks massive on my 5'2 frame.

My sister's--especially Alyssa are constantly teasing me because I opt for comfort over style. Often looking dowdy with my oversized clothes and constant use of hoodies and sweaters. I don't really care about what they think. I'm going to do what makes me happiest.

What few know--or few in my everyday life know is this that I'm a huge exhibitionist. I love sneaking around--whipping out my tits & ass and snapping quick pics and videos. I love showing off my curvy body on various social media platforms. This kink's been a major turn on for a few years now--the riskier the more turned on I get. I'm generally a shy person--so this 'hobby' is the perfect outlet for me. I've had this fantasy of fucking a random follower for a while now. I've been talking to this guy, 'KingCock69' (Drew) for a few weeks.

Usually a childish username such as that would be a huge turn off and just generally rub me the wrong way. Drew was different somehow, always replying to my posts with the sweetest words of encouragement. In a sea of idiots, he was seemingly different. Genuinely interested in getting to know the real me--a me that extended far beyond my body.

He's charming, thoughtful, funny, sincere and sweet. All the things that most men aren't. I've been planning on meeting up with him for lunch and hopefully more. What I've really been hoping for is to find someone whom I felt comfortable enough in person to spend time with and hopefully they would be open minded enough to fuck me on camera. Recording my own sextape and sharing it on social media is a fantasy that I've had for a while now.

Drew and I had talked for a while about making this sextape, still I was an introvert at heart and was cautious about a face to face meeting. I decided this was gonna be the weekend that we'd finally meet--even if it were just for Starbucks. Time to roll the dice.

"So what's this 'emergency' all about?" I sarcastically asked Alyssa.

"Jonathan got tickets to the game!" Alyssa excitedly exclaimed.

"Baseball," I rolled my eyes. "How boring I thought."

Who wants to drive a few hours--sit in the sun for a few hours more watching grown men hit a ball. Then drive a few more hours home. This 'emergency' better not be her asking me to babysit.

"Nikki we need you to watch the baby, he won't give you any trouble-- I promise. He'll sleep all day--all you'll have do is check on him a couple of hours. Jonathan set up the baby monitor last week."

"Look, it's got a camera and a microphone. You can literally check it from the couch. We'll be home before you know it. Besides the baby loves his auntie--you're his favorite." Alyssa explained.

"Yeah, some 'favorite.' You know damn well what happened the last time I babysat for you-he cried the minute you left. Besides--I already have plans." I replied.

"Psssh, 'plans' ...you--little miss Karen always with a head a book--dressed like that?!" She laughed at me.

"Yeah sure, 'plans.' Well cancel them because I have no one else to do it. Mom's busy and you know Diana and Denise have their own kids to worry about." Alyssa said in a dismissive tone.

I was annoyed, I but I figured I'd just get it over with. Drew's so understanding--he won't mind if I push the meet-up back a day. I sent him a text

Drew responded almost immediately. "Awh, I'm sorry babe--I know how you don't like kid's. I really wish you wouldn't let people push you around like this. Of course tomorrow's fine. I'd wait till the end of time for a one in a million kinda girl like you."

Reading that last part made my heart skip a beat.

"What did I do to deserve a sweet, patient man like that." I thought to myself.

"Okay so let me show you how the baby monitoring system works. All you have to do is hold down here and see--you can see camera right into his room--and hold this down and you can hear him crystal clear. Just check him every so often. He'll probably be up in a couple hours. His formula and bottles are right over here."

I wasn't exactly looking forward to this but since I absolutely hated confrontations--I figured it was best to just get this over with.

"AJ isn't going to be here right?" I asked Alyssa.

I hated Jonathan's older worthless, asshole brother Andrew Jr or AJ for short. AJ had separated from his ex girlfriend and moved in with Alyssa and Jonathan about two months ago. He was the epitome of a male chauvinistic pig--the reason women hate men. He's average looking. About 5'10 he has a patchy scruffy beard, short dark hair that's almost always un-kept and a beer belly. It was his personality that turned me off the most. He's loud, obnoxious, and has a habit of staring too long. I've caught him checking out my sister's and I more than once. I was relieved when Alyssa told me that he had plans to meet up with some 'hot chick' that he was planning on 'smashing,'

"who even says that anymore." I thought to myself.

Anyway--I was glad that he wouldn't be around today. Just then Alyssa's husband Jonathan walked into the living room.

"Sorry about the AC not really working, Nikki. Make yourself home to the kitchen if you get hungry."

Jonathan and my sister had their share of fights--at least he wasn't creep like his brother. I was sweating through my sweater. I took it off and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. Alyssa and Jonathan headed out and had been gone for no more than fifteen minutes when I heard a car pulling up.

"Another fight--I wondered what this one was about?"

I quickly took a sip of water as a way to mask my too obvious smile that I was now off the hook.

Maybe I could meet up with Drew after all. Much to my surprise and disappointment AJ walked through the door.

"Welllllll what brings you by, Sis? Can't get enough of me huh? You probably want a little of this."

I nearly choked my water and actually spit up some of my drink onto my chin and down my blouse. AJ had gotten to close as he leaned over the couch and was right in my face.

"What a pig!"

He's looking down my shirt.

"Ooo--nice zebra bra" AJ said as he had an eye raised and two eyeballs practically popping out of their sockets.

"You need a little help there, Sis? Looks like you spilt something."

He mockingly laughed as he pulled a wadded paper towel out of his pocket and was attempting to dab my breasts.

"No thanks--and what are you doing here anyway? Alyssa you had some hot date"

"The bitch bailed on me at the last mminut--her loss--right." He smugly replied.

"Smart girl." I thought to myself.

"The real question is--what are you doing here by yourself?"

"Can't you see I'm babysitting," as I motioned over to the babies room.

"Little guy sounds like he's sound asleep--you wanna have some fun." Replied AJ in a sleazy tone.

"Sis?! Stop calling me 'Sis'--we're not family--we're nothing."

What I really wanted to say was. "You're the last guy that I'd ever have 'fun' with."

All I could come up with was, "no thanks, I'll pass."

"Suit yourself." AJ replied as he took a seat next to me on the couch.

He began to scratch and adjust himself. He kept looking over at me--I could feel his eyes on me-- I know he was staring at my all to visible cleavage. I'm not gonna lie--I was getting sort of turned on--just knowing I had control over this drooling idiot. If he wasn't such a pig--I might even be inclined to flash him my tits. By now I was getting too worked up. I got up to go settle myself down in the restroom. Once inside I reached for my phone to text Drew about what was going on. I was dying to tell him about how this pervert was practically eye-fucking me.

"Babe, you're not gonna believe what's going on. I'm at Alyssa and Jonathan's, babysitting right. Guess who showed up?..."

"That's right...right! Him the creepy brother!...I know!... You really think I should? ...You won't mind? Well if you think it's hot--okay I'll do it!"

Drew had convinced me that I would be really hot to tease AJ, to remove my bra and to 'accidentally' spill more water on my shirt.

I came out of the restroom--I sat back down and looked over at AJ as he was closing his phone--I took a big gulp of water.

"Ooops--I can't drink water today."

I exclaimed as I 'accidentally' spilled about 1/8 of the bottle on my chest.

AJ practically with his tongue hanging out of his mouth and a laser focus on my chest--my nipples rapidly hardening from the cold water and the attention. Drew was right--this is hot. I quickly went back to my phone--I had to tell Drew about the success of his idea.

I started texting once more.

"What?! What!!?, Wait--you really think so? And you're sure you don't mind? I mean...if you say so... if think so...this does sound really hot--not gonna lie...okay, okay."

Drew had convinced me that I should go move a little bit closer to AJ--pretend to doze off--and 'accidentally' grab his junk.

I yawned and started to fake asleep---with my right I had I reached for AJ's crotch. Rather than act startled or surprised--AJ actually took his and placed it over my own. He put his arm around me--sort of in a half hug motion. He held me close. He began to lower his arm and hand until he was cupping the side of my left breast. He was practically pawing at my breast a few seconds later. I continued to fake asleep.

"What have I gotten myself into!" I thought.

He now he a full grip of my tit flesh--his grip was getting firmer and firmer. A few seconds later I felt him reach inside my shirt. He started to play with my right breast. He began to roll my aching nipples in between his thumb and middle finger. I didn't realize how attention starved my sensitive nipples were--they practically reached their full erect length as he continued to twist and pull at them. For a moment I thought that I would have an orgasm right there.

"Ahhhhh, uhhh," I let out a soft moan. It was hard to contain myself.

With the hand that he had placed over mine--the one on his bulge. He picked up my hand and started to place it inside the waist band of pants and inside his briefs. He took my hand and guided it to his already hard cock. I could tell that he wasn't long at all--more girthy than anything. It didn't matter--I was so turned on and I could literally feel that he was experiencing his wet dream. He closed my tiny hand around his rock-hard shaft. He started to guide my hand up and down. He removed his hand from mine and began to fumble for the button and zipper to his jeans.

He unfastened them and pulled his full package out of his briefs. This 'sleepy' handjob went on for about 10 minutes. I was beginning to wonder when is he gonna cum. At that point--with me still pretending to be asleep. He withdrew his hand from my shirt and placed his hand behind my head near my neck. He started to push it down towards his fully hard member. It was now leaking precum. I froze up. Should I 'wake up' and put and end to this? Should I continue to fake asleep and just finish him off?

"He has to be close right?" I thought to myself.

Before I could finish the debate in my head--my lips were on his hard cock. He pushed passed my lips and inside my small mouth. I began to cough and semi gag. He slowly started thrusting in and out. Never really picking up the pace. After a few minutes I felt his hand on my back--he started to rub it. I was actually rather enjoying that. He slowly eased his hand inside the back of leggings. Now with me laying on my stomach across his lap he reached a hand to cup my full round ass. He squeezed and rubbed much the same way that an expert masseuse would.

"Oh god!" I thought as my eyes shot wide open.

He had slipped his thumb inside my tight asshole and a finger in my welcoming pussy. In and out he prodded. I love to have both of my holes toyed with. My last boyfriend wasn't really onto fingering my ass so I rarely asked him to do so. It had been years since anyone had touched me there. The build from being used and my holes being played with simultaneously made my whole body started to tense up--I could feel a massive orgasm building. Just as I couldn't hold back any longer--I felt AJ shoot a full load of salty semen down my throat.

To be continued.