Nikki Ch. 04

Story Info
Nikki getting kinkier.
4.5k words
4.75
7.9k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Notemale.

_______________________________

The lockdown was extended as the pandemic went out of control in the country and around the world. One mid-night Daddy was too tired so I went to his office to fetch him home. On the way home we encountered a movement control checkpoint. We spent some time explaining to one nasty female officer why both of us were in the same car (only 1 person from each household is allowed to come out for essential matter) and why we were colleagues (as indicated by our company letters, of course my letter was issued by Daddy himself) but staying at the same address. After we reached home and as I was showering Daddy, we talked about the female police officer at the checkpoint. Our talk soon escalated into a little roleplay where Daddy was frustrated about me, the female police officer and he punished me for not letting him pass the checkpoint. He was obviously rougher and harder than usual and I came so hard under the 'punishment'. I realized Daddy has another kink for uniform and domination! And that explained why there was a policewoman roleplay costume in the cabinet.

After that day I carefully planned and waited for an opportunity. Soon there was one night Daddy told me that he will be working overnight in his office. I knew the opportunity had arrived!

I went to my Daddy's office wearing my office lady outfit except with an extra down below. My hard nipples and dripping wet pussy were tempting me to stop and play with myself but I resisted. The car park was quiet and empty when I drove in. Almost 10 in the evening. All workers had gone home at this time. My heart was beating heavily as I began my secret plan for my Daddy.

Once I entered the building and passed through the security check, I went into a quiet washroom and changed into my special outfit. A short dark blue skirt, a dark blue front buttoned cropped collar blouse with short sleeves. The blouse only covered my breasts and left my midriff and flat tummy completely bare. I wore a black boots and a black leather belt equipped with a police stick and handcuffs. I applied some makeup to change my face so that Daddy could not recognize me, at least not so fast and easy. After checking myself in the mirror to ensure every detail was right, I put on my police cap and slowly walked to Daddy's office.

It was quiet as everyone had gone. I entered the office and quietly walked in the dim lighting until I arrived at the last room at the end of the office area, the General Manager's room. Yes, as I have expected, he was there with his eyes glued to the monitor and concentrating on his work! My heart was pounding like a drum and my pussy began to moisten. Daddy had unfastened a few of his buttons and rolled up his sleeves. His broad and firm chest never failed to excite me! He did not notice me outside his room watching him. He thought he was alone in the quiet office. After all, office hours were long over.

I sent my upskirt video to him and he checked my message as soon as my messages arrived on his screen.

"Daddy, I am so wet waiting for you to come home... do you like my video? Are you hard seeing my video?"

"Yes, Daddy is hard looking up your skirt. Why not take off your panties for Daddy? Show me your pantyless upskirts." As expected, Daddy asked me to remove my panties.

"Daddy, am I still a good girl if I am not wearing my panties?" I attached another pre-recorded pantyless upskirt video in my message.

"You are still my good girl. Very nice!"

"Daddy, are you hard now? Can I see your hard cock now?"

'Sure."

Daddy was not aware that I was just outside his office. He unzipped his pants, took a photo of his hard cock using his phone and sent it to me.

"Daddy is hard for my good girl!"

With one swift movement, I opened his door and went straight to him and stopped right in front of his desk. He was shocked by my sudden appearance and scrambled to shut down his screen.

"Hands off and Hands up mister!" I pointed my police stick to his face and shouted at him, ordering him to stop!

Daddy was jerking himself when I burst into his office and I caught him off guard. His giant cock was still standing tall from his lap when he put his hands behind his head.

"Who are you?" Daddy asked. He obviously did not recognize me yet.

"I am Sergeant Lim from Special Sex Crime Unit."

"Sergeant Lim, I don't know why you are here but you have invaded my privacy. Do you even have a warrant to come in?" While he spoke, his hands attempted to zip his pants.

"I said HANDS OFF mister!"

I smashed the police stick on his chair to warn him, trying to assert my control. My hands were shaking. I began to feel dizzy as I was progressing into my CNC roleplay with my unsuspecting Daddy! If my thinking is true, we might get what we both wanted!

"Mister, I suspect there is a sexual crime going on here and I suggest that you corporate with me for the investigation."

"Ok Sergeant Lim, suit yourself. I am not doing anything. But can I at least preserve my dignity? At least let me cover myself? Or do you prefer to see my cock?" A naughty grin appeared on Daddy's face. He seemed to be realizing something!

"No mister. You shall NOT. That could well be part of the crime scene. Now, I want to check your computer."

I turned around to face his computer and his hard giant cock was just inches below my ass!

"What do we have here, Mister? Someone is watching upskirts video, looking up at girls' skirts!"

"It's from my girlfriend." Daddy replied.

"Really? Let's see... she is so young. Is she even an adult? And so you like looking up young girls' skirts?"

I leaned down to get hold of the mouse and keyboard, my short police skirt rose higher right under his watch.

"Sergeant Lim, what a special uniform you have. I've never seen anything like this before!" Daddy spoke from behind me.

"Stop your bull shit! Your videos are not from your girlfriend, there are a lot more in your hard drive! Did you record these upskirt videos yourself? It's a crime, Pervert!" I opened the folder that I secretly downloaded to Daddy's hard drive earlier.

I turned back to him.

"Do you know that you probably have also violated the official use only policy of your company's computer?"

"Sorry Sergeant. I wouldn't do it again."

"It's too late to promise anything, mister." I slowly showed off my ass in front of Daddy's face.

"Sergeant Lim, are you really a policewoman."

"Of course Mister. I am from the Special Sex Crime Unit..." I turned back to face him.

"Ok. Whatever... very sexy police uniform, I must say." Daddy was checking my uniform up and down. I stood so close to him wearing such a slutty policewoman uniform, which eventually is for him to rip off, I felt so vulnerable and yet so turned on! My chest kept rising and falling right in front of his face. I felt like he was about to rip my off uniform and fuck me there!

I turned to the computer again. This time I leaned forward even lower with my elbows landed on the desk. My ass was pointing at him and his hard cock was trapped in between my thighs. His cock head was lightly touching my inner thighs, providing me some brief relief since the morning!

I continued to look through his folder and played those dirty upskirt videos, one by one. Daddy could not hold on to his cock, he started to slowly grind his cock head along my smooth inner thighs! I pretended like nothing but it felt so good!

"Mister, I think you took these videos yourself, without the consent from the girl in the video." Daddy became naughty as I was checking those sleazy videos. He touched my thighs and slowly caressed my skin with his big hands, slowly traveling up to my butt. And soon his hands went underneath my skirt. I pretended to not notice and continued checking his video.

"Sergeant Lim, let me guess, your uniform doesn't include panties?"

"Please behave Mister... but I think you would be disappointed anyway."

He got bolder and he lifted my skirt and completely revealed my bottom.

"Holy FUCK! Sergeant Lim, not at all, definitely not disappointed at all!" I guessed my tiny string panty could not cover my sex and my butt plug at all.

"Mister, please behave yourself. Consider this my last warning..." But my voice was weak and trembling in excitement, providing no power of deterrent to the man I was teasing!

"Such a tiny-weenie panty and a butt plug! Are these really your uniform, Sergeant Lim?" He squeezed my ass cheeks and pulled my lips apart, the tiny thin panty sunk further into my soaking wet pussy crack.

"Umm... stop mister, stop!"

But instead of listening to me, he played with my butt plug, pulling and twisting the plug, forcing me to squeeze my rim to hold on to the hard slippery metal head! His other hand was fingering my wet pussy.

Not wanting to lose control too soon, I defied his domination over my vulnerable ass and turned around to face him. I grabbed his collar firmly in my fists.

"Didn't I warn you, hands off, or more charges will be added to you, get it? You son of a bitch!" I scolded him to his face! Dirty language and arrogant attitude will lead to very rough treatment later but I didn't care. I was craving it instead!

"Alright officer, alright! I surrender. Do what you have to do. Just remember your panties were wet well before I did anything. Don't charge me for making you wet, OFFICER." His wicked grin again! I let go of his collar and stepped back a little.

"Actually I came here based on a police report against you. Someone, a worker from your factory reported you fucking her without her consent, that's mean sexual assault. She provided a very detailed description of her attacker, and I am here to verify it."

"Officer, seriously? Honestly, I have fucked many girls before, or rather they wanted to be fucked by my big cock." He then gave his slightly softened cock a few rubs and stared at me again.

"Look at this, I can't blame them. Can I, Officer Lim?"

I can't help but take a few glances at Daddy's manhood, almost 8 inches even though not yet fully erect. How good it is to have that thick cock fully inside me!

"Yes I am usually very rough on girls, especially those cocky proud young chicks. You know, many girls like it rough, very rough... but certainly not assault. No way! Not me! And I don't mess with my factory workers here. Never!"

"Well... that's not for you to say... Mister. As I have said, she gave very detailed descriptions of you. I am here to verify. I suggest you cooperate."

"OK Sergeant Lim, fire away then Officer, what are you waiting for?"

"Ok. Thank you for your cooperation. She gave a clear detailed description of your penis, especially the few moles around the base and... I will have to check that out."

"Fuck, she really did huh! Well, check that out then, Sergeant Lim." Daddy smiled at me for such a lame excuse to get to his cock.

He turned his body towards me with his legs spread and his cock pointing to the ceiling. My heart was pounding fast and heavy looking at his proud cock. I remembered how fucking good a cock this big made me feel.

I slowly kneeled down on the floor in front of him in between his legs. With my shaky hand I held his big cock head and pressed his cock onto his tummy, revealing the base of his giant rod. With another shaky hand I hold his big balls. I leaned closer and examined the base of his cock. I could smell his intoxicating male hormones.

Daddy's cock further hardened under my hand, the thick long veiny cock was beautiful and mesmerizing! I maneuvered the thick shaft like a joystick and carefully examined every inch of his cock, as if I am really into my investigation.

"Yes, mister, just as she described."

"Holy fuck! How could it be possible?" Daddy put his hands over the sides of his head in surprise.

I looked up to him. "Well, you can argue with the judge later. I am just here to investigate."

"Just that she said your cock is taller than my face, but I don't see it is as tall... at this moment. But wait, maybe it's not fully erect yet. I will have to make it fully erect to find out. Do you mind mister?"

"Well Sergeant Lim, you just have to do what has to be done." He grinned at me.

With the peak of my police cap turned to the side I gave Daddy a clear view down my face. I leaned closed to his manhood and began to lick the length of his cock, kissing and sucking the veiny skin along the way.

"Holy shit Sergeant Lim! You are fucking good!" He held my head trying to maneuver me.

"Hands off fucking loser... you are obstructing police investigation here." I caught his hands and held it firmly in the air.

"Sergeant Lim, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into with your bad attitude... but I think you will love it in the end... hahaha!"

I pushed his hands down on his lap and continued to massage his balls and sucking his cock. The cock slowly regained his full size and hardness. I leaned down and pressed the wet cock onto my face as if to compare it with my face.

"Yes, almost... almost." Unconsciously I gave a satisfying smile.

I straightened myself and pulled the cock head down to my mouth. Our eyes met when I looked up to Daddy and he looked down to watch his policewoman kissing and licking his giant cock head.

"What kind of police officer does this kind of investigation, sucking her suspect's cock? Perhaps, I can help you, Officer SLUT?" The giant cock head has choked my mouth and my throat from answering my Daddy sleazy teasing. I kept sucking and swallowing the giant meat rod deeper into me.

"Fuck! You are asking for it, officer Lim!" Daddy could not refrain himself anymore! He grabbed my head and pushed my face down, driving his cock deeper into my throat!

"Owwkk... owwkk!!!" I was gagged as his cock was forced through my throat. I tried to resist but Daddy's force was too strong. His cock head penetrated deeper into my throat.

"You are just a cock sucking slut! Stop pretending like a police officer." Tears rolled down my eyes as Daddy continued to pound my throat!

Finally he pulled my head up and released me from his giant cock. I gasped for fresh air.

"Smack!"

He slapped me while I was still trying to catch my breath. Then he slammed my face onto his saliva coated cock again, ground my face up and down onto his manhood.

"Now tell me, is it this big huhh?" He pulled my face up again.

"Smack! Smack!" He slapped my face again. Tears rolled down my face and ruined my makeup.

"Sergeant Lim, is it this big?"

"No Mister, he is bigger! You are just a fucking loser!"

He leaned forward and ripped my uniform open. The buttons flew into the air and my breasts broke free from the tight blouse, exposing my stiff pointy nipples.

"Right, his is bigger... you will have all the time to check thoroughly...now let me check what kind of sex crime police officer you are."

He strangled my neck and dragged me up with one hand and continued to squeeze my breasts in his other hand. He slapped my breasts, my nipples and grew even harder and bigger.

"Mister, you can't treat an officer like this..." I pulled his hand trying to get off but he was too strong.

"How do you expect me to treat an officer who sucked my cock?"

He then forced my tummy over his knees, pressed my head down with one hand and lifted my skirt with the other hand.

Smack! He struck fast and hard!

"Ouch!" I reached to ease the pain but he stopped my hand, leaving my butt cheek in burning pains.

"Is it a crime to spank an officer? Sergeant Lim, is it a crime?" He squeezed my ass cheek briefly then moved his hand over to another cheek.

"Sergeant Lim, your ass is born for spankings I must say..."

Smack!

"Ouch!"

Smack!

"Ouch! Fuck you!" I retaliated knowing retaliation will give me greater pleasure later! My body tensed up as the pains swept through my bottom.

Daddy's fingers found my pussy. He pulled my thin panty aside and poked his fingers onto my wet swollen lips and my soft crack. My pussy leaked as soon as his fingers dug into my wet tunnel!

"You are fucking wet! You like it don't you? Officer Slut!" He tugged my hair and leaned close to my face.

"Fuck you! I will put you into jail myself! You son of a bitch!"

His fingers managed to dig deeper into me even as I pressed my legs and squeezed my butt hard to resist his invasion.

"Slut, admit it, you are just another young chick who came to me, just to have a taste of my big cock..."

"No way! Fuck you! Ummm.... huhhhh...."

His fingers continued to fuck my wet hole, send waves of thrilling sensations all over my body! I could not hide my excitement even though I continued to resist him verbally. My love juice kept leaking out!

"Yes, my young cum slut! I do appreciate your costume and your cocky attitude... you know the more you resist, the harder I fuck! Perhaps you are into rough fuck my little slut!"

With his strong arms, he lifted me up from his lap and bent me on his desk. In a swift movement, he positioned himself behind me and poked his cock head onto my wet love opening.

"Sergeant Lim, I bet you're going to love it."

"No... Fuck! Noooo..."

Daddy pressed my back hard until I could not move and he began to pump my wet love hole. His thick head forced its way into my tight slippery tunnel, gaining new depth in every stroke.

"Fuck!!! NOOOO...."

He leaned down and cradled me with one hand firmly on my tummy and another on my neck while his cock still tightly latched on my pussy. He lifted me up easily like a toy, my legs almost lost touch with the ground. His thick hard cock slid completely inside me as my whole body helplessly landed onto his crotch.

"Umm... huhhhh..." My body melted like water. I felt so full and so filled.

He began to pump me, pulling my hair back with one hand and squeezed my breast firmly with another hand. I was totally dominated by my Daddy!

"My little cum slut, is this what you are looking for?"

"Ummm... ummm... fuck you... huhhh... fuck you.... ummm... I will put you in... ummm...." I continued to moan uncontrolled under his intense fuck.

"Do you like it my little fuck toy?" He alternatively slapped the tips of my breasts causing intense pains to my hard sensitive nipples!

"Huhh... please... ummm.... nooo... please.... ahhh..."

"Please what? Please WHAT?"

He stopped pumping me and pulled out from my wet hole, my love juice immediately leaked down my thighs. I instantly felt so empty down below.

He strangled my neck with his 2 hands and dragged me to the windows overseeing the empty car park.

"Tell the whole world please what?"

"Please.... please..."

"Please what?" He slapped my nipples again.

"Huhhh... huhhh... please... don't stop... please don't stop..."

I arched my ass backward hoping to find his cock head. I needed his big cock to fill my emptiness so badly.

"Please don't stop what?"

"Please don't stop fucking me.... please don't stop fucking me..."

"Beg me...." Daddy shook my neck.

"Beg me... You have to beg properly, my little slut... beg me!"

I reached down to my buttock, with one hand on each of my butt cheeks, I spread my butt cheeks wide apart, my lips stretched to the maximum, my pussy opened completely for his big cock.

"Please Sir... please fuck me like a cumslut, please use me like your fuckdoll!"

"Fuck you what?" Daddy refused to enter me yet.

I stretched my pussy again.

"Please fuck my pussy... my cunt... my slut hole... please Sir..."

"My little whore, I am letting your cute little plug go to waste today. Do you see the office over there? Show these hardworking people how naughty you are while I play with your butt plug." Daddy pointed to the opposite factory. The office lights were still on and a few people were still working. None of them were aware of us. But they definitely have a clear view of me if they looked over.

12