Nikki Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, play with your titty my little slut while I see what you have got for me down there..." He slapped my nipples again before coming down behind me. I quickly cupped my breasts to soothe my sore burning nipples. He grasped and pulled my left butt cheek to the side.

"Very nice Sergeant Lim, very nice!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

My whole body was shaken as he spanked my ass so hard.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

He repeatedly twisted and turned the plug that was snuggly fitted in my ass hole. Then he slowly tugged the plug out, stretching my resisting rim as the plug forced its way out.

"Ummm..." I moaned.

Just as I felt my sphincter was about to give way to the metal egg, he released and the egg swung back inside me. My sphincters squeezed hard involuntarily against the plug, sending waves of pricking sensations all over my ass!

"Huhhh...." My sensations were overloaded.

"Relax... relax my slut officer... let me see how fucking big your plug is..."

He tugged again! My rim became more resisting even though I was struggling hard to relax myself. My sphincter was clenching onto the neck, reluctant to let the plug go. I could not stop squeezing my butt and pressing my thighs together to reject his hands. But Daddy persevered.

"Relax slut... relax!"

He massaged my butt cheeks hoping to calm me down while I was squeezing and pinching my breasts and my erect nipples.

"Let's try again... relax!"

He tugged again, this time much slower than before. I was breathing heavily. The plug started to move, building pressure onto my sphincter, at the same time adding more pleasure to my asshole.

"Oh my bloody cum slut! How big is your plug? I fucking love it!"

Again just as I thought the plug was about to come out, he released the plug and sent me into ecstasy as my butthole squeezed the plug back in!

"Oh... fuck... ummmm... yessss... yessss..." Intense waves of pleasure radiating from my butthole swept through the rest of my body!

"Feel good huh!"

He spanked my ass before standing up behind me.

"Yes... yessss..."

"Yes what?"

He held my wrists with one hand and retrieved my handcuff from my belt with another hand. I knew I would be cuffed soon. My juice leaked down my thighs!

"I am sorry Sergeant Lim, I think handcuffing a policewoman is another crime but I just got to do it." My hands were cuffed and I was pushed against the window with my face and my chest pressing on the glass. Daddy then choked my neck with one hand.

"Just now you said yes... Yes WHAT?" He asked me behind my ear.

"Yes... I feel so good! So fucking good!"

"Now, what do you want me to do Sergeant Lim?"

"Fuck me... fuck me..."

"Ask properly, ask like a little cum slut!"

"Please fuck me Sir... please fuck your little cum slut!"

"Fuck where?"

"Please Sir... fuck my pussy please... fuck your little slut's pussy please!"

With my cuffed hands pressing against the glass window, he pointed his cock at my pussy. His thick hard cock head slowly glided into my slippery wet opening.

"You are fucking tight my slut!"

As he pressed his body closer to my back, my red swollen ass clung closer to his crotch and he forced his cock deeper into my wet tunnel. With the butt plug still inside me, I was completely filled and totally used! He began to pump my bottom and his big long cock went deeper and deeper into me.

"Sergeant Lim, can you see that? They are looking at us now. Looking at you now. Do you like that, my little showoff slut?" I could not see as my face was still pressed against the glass window. But I knew what Daddy said was true. Waves of thrilling sensations ran through every nerve in my body knowing strangers were watching me! Watching me getting fucked like a whore!

"Let's give them a better view..." Daddy put his hands below my knees and effortlessly lifted me off the ground. My pussy slid down to the base of his cock. I finally got to look in front of me. Two men from the opposite factory were looking over at us! A hot flush swept through my face knowing that they could see me getting fucked like a whore! I was at the edge of cumming!

I raised my cuffed hands into the air and leaned back at Daddy's chest for balance. Daddy continued to thrust me like a fucktoy. The 2 men across the street were watching intensely, watching my legs spread wide open. Watching Daddy's long thick cock thrusting in and out of my pussy and watching my breasts bouncing vigorously in the air!

"Look, they are so enjoy watching you get fucked like a sex doll..." Daddy brought me closer to the glass window and gave them an unobstructed fuck show. Daddy knew exactly how to push me over the edge. The extreme embarrassment together with the joy of being watched struck me like a lightning bolt!

"Now cum for Daddy.... Ummmm.... Yes... cum on Daddy's cock now!" Daddy shoved his cock completely inside me.

"Yes Daddy... I am cumming... I am cumming.... huhhhhhh!" My whole body convulsed violently as my orgasm rolled in like tidal waves! I cum on Daddy's cock as Daddy released his loads deep inside my womb.

After our orgasm subsided, I cleaned Daddy cock nicely and tidied up my torn uniform. "Good girl! Daddy really enjoyed it. Now go home and rest." Daddy slapped my ass and sent me away.

12