All Comments on 'Nikki Kim: A Secret Between Sisters'

by sneaky_lola3

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuck that was hot. Will there maybe be more in the future?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great work!!! I cant ask anything but please keep writting Lola's stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nice story. the kid being a small fish in a big pond is nice, but I did like that big sis lost some control. based on your other works I dont think you have ever written direct three ways that much? so no idea on the how or why your going to handle that. still it was very satisfying, you do a bit of build up but get to it which is fun. Thank you for sharing.

kiwi857kiwi85711 months ago

I liked this chapter the best— having had two Korean girlfriends in the past I know how wild they can get in the bedroom or in a house being totally renovated with nothing but a workbench to fuck on or bent over a car on a secluded road. When Korean women are into you they want it all the time in a near uncontrollable way. Korean women are just hot for white cock.

sjackson1984sjackson198411 months ago

Yes oh please God give us that girls trip to South Africa!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good writing, 6 pages went quick and very smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope there is more to come. Once again excellent. It would be great if we could get something a bit sooner but I understand you have other commitments. I am enjoying how Nikki is changing . Would like to see more of her and how she adjusts after her experience with Johan. Maybe Johan's friend has been told more details about her. She can't go back to how she was and wants to lose control more. It would be interesting to see what happens to her relationship with her sister. Is she going to be competitive with her sister ? Is Johan out of the picture ? More of Nikki's changed lifestyle would be great. Is she going to change her clothing now and live up to her MILF status. Needs someone to take control and give her what she needs now. Anyway, thanks for keeping the story going.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nina using protecting her sister as an excuse to steal her white paramour is the hottest thing I've ever read. Really hope pregnancy is in her future

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for the story. Was disappointed it didn’t turn into a proper 3 some. No use complaining about the slower buildup as you want it this way. Please keep writing.

iamppoiamppo11 months ago

Nina was great. She's sexy, confident, in control. Johan's was no match for her, she had him figured out. I'm glad that Nina was able to help get Nikki out of Johan's web. The contrast between how easily Nina handled Johan vs Nikki was noted. It just shows how much more experienced Nina is dealing with men. The effortless way she took Johan down her throat was hot, the way she fucked Johan and made him beg. She's a sex goddess. While Johan managed to make her verbally submit right at the end, its obvious she came out on top, and remained in control. Would love to read more about Nina.

As much as I would've loved to read about Nikki's big tits and milf body being shared and used by Johan and his friends, I really do feel sorry for her and the situation she got cornered into. She is a wonderful mother and wife and I wished her the best (although I admit I would have shamefully enjoyed myself reading about her turning into a depraved share slut). I feel for Steve, having such a sexy, milf of a wife and being unable to see the slutty side she was capable of. If there was one good that could've came out of her saga with Johan, it should be her realising her inner slut and sharing it with her husband. I don't think Nikki would be one to fully and outwardly embrace sluttiness and cheating, she loves her family too much. However that won't stop me from fantasising about her being the sex goddess she could be, as I'm sure many men and boys in her neighbourhood and community would no doubt be thinking as well.

Nikki spying on Johan and Nina was hot. Nikki was able to see the side that Nina tried to hide from her. Nikki watching and imagining herself in Nina's place. Nina's slut side, a side she tried to keep hidden from Nikki, finally exposed. So hot.

The build up was great, I only wished there was more sex. I'm hoping to read more soon. You're a great writer.

robin785robin78511 months ago

You are so talented, please keep this series going. Sister genre is so hot, would you consider doing a mother-daughter series?

jonbogeyjonbogey11 months ago

I'm a bit mixed on this one.

Excellent writing, as always, with vivid descriptions. The slow buildup is very exciting, but at times it gets a bit too long in my opinion. But that's my taste, and you clearly state that you focus on buildups, so that's on me.

A bit disappointed that the two additional trysts between Nikki and Johan are ommitted. You write super hot sex scenes and I would love more focus on the sex parts.

Hope to read more of Nikkis adventures going forward, as the cheating/cucking part adds an extra element. I already knew that Nina could maneuver herself around men, so her getting laid is really not that exciting.

With that being said, your writing is fantastic. I love the possibilities for this story and where it may go. My hope would be bigger focus on sex scenes, if not by cutting buildups then by extending stories, and a return to Nikki as the star of the show.

Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It’s only a matter of time before he has Nikki eating her sister after he’s done using her. Show them both how slutty he can make them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story never disappoints! Although If I may add, please don't make this a group sex thing with his friends. Nina and Nikki are fine in a threesome, but adding more men will lose what makes the story great. Johan is supposed to be the main guy and when stories add too many characters it gets lost.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

really did love it, I enjoyed the sister taking charge at the beginning but at the end the sister inclusion messed her up. and sis being all why wont he dominate ME was also fun she got the taste but now she wants a drink.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another excellent chapter! Excellent build-up: Her inner turmoil when she staggers back from the in-law house, then her lust for wanting Johan on that last day but not seeing him was great. Then the final scenes with Nina and Johan was the cherry on top.

Couldn't help but notice in this chapter that when Nikki rushed to pick up her kids she didn't go to the pharmacy. It would be incredibly hot if this means she ends up accidentally becoming pregnant. Nikki would no doubt feel anguish and horror that her belly will eventually swell with a child that is not Steve's, but her Christian morals mean that she wouldn't want to abort. At the same time she may feel since since she is now pregnant it means she might as well release her inner slut even more. She may seek out Johan's mate in LA. Or if her fixation is purely for Johan, she may take up his offer to go South Africa with Nina, tell Johan that he is the father of the baby...and then further satiate her lust for him.

Nina is also another incredibly hot addition, but I feel it would be best if she is still a supporting character, with Nikki remaining the star of this series. Nina's greater sexual experience changes the tone of this chapter compared to previous ones. While it was hot reading how she was in control (at least initially) with Johan, the biggest draw for me with this series is seeing someone pure like Nikki slowly but surely descend into becoming an utter slut. Her corruption from someone who is loving and loyal to her husband to justifying and then eventually wanting to give herself up completely to Johan is the hottest aspect of this series. If Nina was to play a bigger role in future chapters, a similar theme in which she loses herself to Johan would keep to this, but given how experienced she is, this would almost be too good to be true. So if you wish to explore Nina's much deeper experience and history it could be it's own future series ;)

Overall though a great story, cant wait for the next chapter!

LowSwinginLowSwingin11 months ago

Bit of a dropoff

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story really went off the rails in this chapter. We are to believe that this kid is some sort of jedi dick master but yet he pouts and nears violence when he isn't submitted to, which is not how a dominant acts, and he is a couple of years removed from being a rubik's cube champ😂 Nothing says lady killer like a little rubik's cube skill. But also some of the dialogue is silly, making them both his cum wives? I mean what the hell does that even mean? Good writing isn't just words, it is plot and believability. This story is lacking more of those as the story continues. Leave it and move on to something else, besides your asian fetish.

iamppoiamppo11 months ago

Nina bested Johan, not interested in seeing him anymore. More of both girls, and more cocks. Wanna read about them getting shared and used.

curious_foxcurious_fox11 months ago

I want to say how much I appreciate what you bring to these stories. A lot of people will paw for more or different in every conceivable way, but I think the inner battle in your characters is what brings this alive to me. They make choices that reveal a deeper part of themselves, and the way they reconcile, justify, and act in the situations you place them in is both familiar and hotter than most of the narratives on here. It’s helped me examine my own affinity for asian women and the shame and pleasure from witnessing them devolve or rise to the occasion. You capture the idea that sexuality is the way all of our parts play together. Thanks for your perspective

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved how Nina took control to save Nikki by putting out for the college boy. I doubt she would have bothered if not for him being horse cocked. The sisters need to have a talk so that Nina can help her sister cross over to being a sex goddess and realize she needs a new boytoy because she can't share Johan with her.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl0811 months ago

Not sure how any negative comment is justifiable. The author is incredible and writes with shocking intensity. 6 brilliant pages each time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Knowing from experience the inner conflict going on with Nikki, she wants the security of her marriage and the dsngerous excitement of adultry. She gave it up to Johan because something isn't working with her marriage. I'd like for Nikki to confront the problem(s) with her marriage. She can't deny hubby sex forever and we know she can't deny Johan. Looking forward to reading about more of Nikki's secrets. I have many naughty secrets myself. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I just ask to you to write more lola stories. This is awesome and brillant

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This whole series has been such a masterpiece so far. Please continue!

airyfxairyfx11 months ago

Masterful writing, superbly erotic. An excellent treatment on a sister's love in taming an out of control young, cocky, college kid yet capable of inducing lust and loss of control as her sister experienced the kid's size, girth and skills both verbally and physically.

The final exchange between Nikki and Steve demonstrated a line with no going back. I look forward to the next chapter in this provocative and arousing series. Well done, SL3.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife is Asian and has 34D cups. I was so hard reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You are by far my favourite erotica author out there Lola, it's not even close! 5 out of 5 again without a doubt! Please continue this story 🙏🏻

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So amazing. Please write more. You're so talented.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WE NEED MORE

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this series in a time where things must be busy for you. I think the hottest aspect is how relatable Nikki’s struggles and inhibitions are. This in turn makes the build up believable and exquisitely erotic.

If I could put my two cents in, it would be that I wish the action was drawn out more. Every good build up should follow with an equally good climax. For example, the lack of action describing Nikki’s time in Johan’s “playhouse” where they had sex three times felt like a miss. You write incredibly hot sex scenes, I just with there was more.

Nonetheless, you’re an amazing writer and I hope the next chapters don’t take too long to come out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is so engaging and hot. Nina reminds me of a more mature and in-control Lola (minus the big, soft tits). Please write more here - and definitely more Lola.

Given Lola's last story, she's not done falling for aggressive studs with big cocks. A sexy girl like her can't just stop that life - underneath it all, she knows she's a sexy little slut who needs to be dominated in bed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Some brilliant writing when it comes to describing the sex and the feelings of the characters. Lost me with the campy dialogue, especially during sex. "Cum wives" made me shake my head. The raceplay to me seems like you have a lot of unexamined, internalized white supremacy if you are who you say you are. It was far too heavy-handed for me as a person of color who dealt with the same internalized white supremacy baked into me growing up in the US. I didn't write that to detract from your writing which is quite good, I write that to offer your feedback on what your writing tells me about who you are.

SingingItInDerkosSingingItInDerkos11 months ago

Lola, this is one of the best stories I have read on this site; this series in general and this specific issue in particular. Slow pacing really does it justice. It's a work that encapsulates the meaning of the descriptor "erotic".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

we need a new part! Can be this story or any other but you can't stop writting

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

this was wonderful! keep writting lolla or nikki stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing! Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Want to see more of what Nikki does next. Best writing I've seen on the website. Can you tell us how close you are to finishing the next part ? Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Are we getting another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So good, I agree with what someone posted below about a missed opportunity for describing more action when Nikki was with Johan in his playhouse.

Maybe include it as a part of the next chapter as a flashback?

That flashback could be used to stir Nikki into wanting to go South Africa ;)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To all the comments, I don't think there's gonna be another. She hasn't indicated there will be. I think this was the last chapter and I'd rather have it end here than phoned in

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was just AMAZING. I especially liked the part where Nina initially had control and then lost it. I would love to see more of nina and nikki losing themselves to Johan.

sneaky_lola3sneaky_lola310 months agoAuthor

Hiiii boys :)

It's been a busy summer (a lot of traveling for work and for play), but I'm finally back in LA, which means I should have a some time to work on the next chapter. It's already underway, and I have an outline for how it unfolds, but there's still quite a bit of writing to do, so I'm hoping to finish it before the summer is over.

As it stands right now, I think this will be the final chapter, but let's see how it turns out. Writing is like relationships: there are times when you think something has run its course, and then you get the itch all over again, so who knows?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for the update! So so glad to hear there will be more! Hopefully the amount of risky unprotected sex Nikki is having with Johan means she gets pregnant. Having her conceive a half Korean, half German/ South African baby would be the ultimate proof that she has completely embraced her fall from grace. From a loyal, loving, pure Christian wife to a white cock hungry cum bride.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for the update Lola. Glad there's at least one more itch to scratch with Nikki. I'm like a dog without a bone waiting for your next writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the next ch will probably be the final of nokki story but do u have any thoughts about a new story?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very pleased to hear a potential finale is in store for Nikki Kim. I've enjoyed her transformation (or blossoming?) over the last four chapters. I think she's ripe to be taken by an older stud now that Johan's out of the picture. She's making up for lost time to explore herself sexually by giving in to her submissive desires and it's been a pleasure to read about.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The dialouge in all your stories is very hot, you are a great writer! Aw hell yeah there is going to be another chapter!

PanhandlefreakPanhandlefreak9 months ago

Amazing story. Needs more!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hopefully we don't have to wait all summer to read more about our sexy Asian protagonist(s) submitting to hung studs (wink emoji)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

any updates?

sneaky_lola3sneaky_lola38 months agoAuthor

It's getting there. I'd say it's about 75% done but there's still some connective tissue that needs to be written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

you're the best!

drsnidelydrsnidely8 months ago

Another great story. Keep up the good work. Consider adding some of the Literotica stories that you like to your favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Super excited for the next chapter! I really hope pregnancy is in Nikki's future as well

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't wait for the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome job! I think it'd be really hot to explore Nikki conceiving a child with Johan, showing the final culmination of her descent into submission

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

so so hot. Plz finish. Make her get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are you still on track to finish by the end of September?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I check this website daily for your new story. I can't wait to see the direction it takes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can't wait for the next chapter! I agree with the comments on having Nikki get pregnant, I think it'd be a fitting conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And she gets away with it. Steve the unknowing cuckold. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any updates?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe don't get her pregnant but have her admit she cares more about getting laidthsn she does her son

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think getting her pregnant would be the ultimate show of her choosing Johan over her family

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anxiously waiting for the next chapter! You're my favorite writer on this platform

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just get her to admit Johan owns her and that her Asian pussy belongs to BWC now

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would be nice chapter for reunion of 2 sisters share their man and take next step to get pregnant together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

With her affair abruptly ended and the excitement of hot sex, Nikki would be depressed and take out her frustration on poor Steve. Steve would be worried he was doing something wrong and would become more attentive. Nikki would be miserable in a dull, stale, marriage. She might suggest to Steve a separation to let her figure things out. Of course naive Steve still believes his wife is a "good girl" and agree to give her space. Once separated, Nikki will fuck every stud she runs into.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How far are you with the writing now

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Poor Steve will wonder what's wrong with his "good" wife. He will try harder and harder to please her while denied sex. He will never suspect Johan wrecked his wife. He will go celebate month after month while his "good" wife has sex with several young studs. He will be stunned when his ruined wife hits him with divorce papers and learns she is pregnant with another man's child. Nikki will just tell poor Steve, "So sorry." Steve will jackoff knowing his wife cucked him for a bigger cock.

sneaky_lola3sneaky_lola38 months agoAuthor

UPDATE: The next and final chapter, "The Baptism of Nikki Kim," should publish sometime next week.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think keep the focus on just Nikki and Johan. Let him finish his claim of her by getting her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any updates? Really looking forward to this one

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So excited for the finale! Hopefully Nikki's baptism involves an unholy pregnancy

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

You and your editor missed a number of mistakes. One, you changed C's (I took a break and can't remember her name) hair color from long silky brown to long silk black, two, in a previous chapter Johan met them in Australia, but here you have him being in the States before going to Australia, three, during Nina and Johan's sexual encounter you have her topless, but later you have Johan removing her bra, four, on the last page, you have C watching Nina and Johan on all fours with one hand on her pussy and one covering her mouth. She must have four arms. I didn't intentionally look for these errors because I don't remember any from the first three chapters.

Once again the writing was superb and C's internal dialogue and emotions are well laid out for all to see. Doing anything not to disturb a child, and encouraged by her husband, C with all her hang-ups still gave into Johan's pressure and discovered an inner sexual being as she enjoyed being ravaged or raped. She was able to overcome her reluctance after the return to the States. The insertion of Nina into the story changed the dynamics If Johan's seductive skills could be bottled some one would make a financial fortune. Having him go to the in-law unit was a brilliant idea, especially the lack of details of how he got into Nina's panties, all this leads to the mystery of the story. Also having C watch the process of her sister's willingness to have a sexual affair with Johan added to the intensity of the story. C being seen at the door was an astute move adding to C's and probably Nina's emotional distress. The switch of the words WIFE to LIFE in the last scene was a fantastic play on words and completely changed Stever's attitude and let C off the hook.

One thing I have noticed in this and most other Big Tits stories is that they only play a minor role in loving making, strange.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersneaky_lola3@sneaky_lola3
** UPDATE: My next story--"Callie Kim and the Measure of a Man"--has been submitted for publication. Half-Asian girl with big boobs, daddy issues, a submissive streak, and a weakness for aggressive guys with big dicks. My Nikki Kim stories are completely fictional. My Lola s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES