Nikki Lacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite the lunch break. It beat the hell out of Arby's anyday.

We got around to the picnic basket after Kelly went back to work, promising to join us again in a few hours for dinner at my place. Nikki punctuated the lunch by trying to shoot grapes, using just the muscles of her cunt, into the mug containing her liquid love. An impromptu game of corn-hole.

A good portion of the rest of the Labor Day Saturday afternoon in the office was with me being the fortunate recipient of the softest, sweetest and loving oral attention from dear Nikki.

She tenderly sucked on my cock and made love to my balls for more than an hour before finally evoking a massive amount of built-up sperm from deep within me. It was like the old Tootise Pop commercial, how many licks does it take to get to the center? Or in this case, the cumshot onto the face?

The world may never know.

The budget turned out to be a half-assed work-in-progress, but the incoming mall manager had much bigger problems to tackle.

Such as how to get the mysterious stains removed from his couch. And just what was that smell in the coffee mug, anyway?

Maybe you'd like to hear what we all had for dinner?

12