Nikki's First FFM

Story Info
First time ffm.
2.9k words
4.19
39.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was several weeks since Ellen, Nikki's best friend, enlightened my sexual awareness. I was still having dripping wet dreams of that night day.

My birthday was 2 weeks ago and Ellen gave me a special gift to be opened in private. Actually I had forgotten all about it. As I sat on the bed thinking of what in the hell Ellen got me 10,000 images crossed my mind.

I slowly unwrapped the gift paper and laughed out loud as I read the packaging.

"Beginners anal training set." I read.

5 butt plugs of all different sizes, from minuscule to OMG!

I got Ellen on the phone and we laughed so hard.

"Do I really need a starter kit Ellen?" I asked.

Ellen replied, "Hey, if you don't use it you lose it."

We laughed. "OK!" I said as I hung up the phone.

"WAIT!" I heard Ellen yell.

"What?" I replied.

"First, do 2 enema's than take a long hot bath." Ellen instructed.

"OK!, Bye" I said as I hung up my phone.

The message indicator went off on my phone several minutes later.

"HAVE FUN!" it read. Ellen wanted me to do this, TONIGHT!

I began to think of how she helped me put that strap-on cock in my ass several weeks ago.

The enema's were uncomfortable but the hot bath was so relaxing. Looking over my body I noticed I needed another vajayjay waxing. A smile came across my face.

My muscles were tight and hurt from our workout today.

"I am down 20 lbs in just several weeks and I feel AMAZING." I thought to myself. "I owe it all to Ellen."

After my bath I lay on the bed stark naked and began to think of all the sexual adventures I have had in the past several weeks.

"WOW, a stranger waxed and massaged my vagina and my anus. She also showed me how to relax after a great waxing with my fingers on my clit." The thoughts just kept flowing out of my head. The more I thought about that magical time the wetter I got.

I placed a finger on my pussy lips and began to slowly massage myself. The more I moved my fingers around the more pleasure I felt.

Just at that moment a thought blasted into my head. "WAIT!!, use the starter kit first."

With that thought I went and retrieved the butt plug kit and began reading the instructions.

Seems simple enough, start small work your way up...

I opened the packaging to find way more than I ever thought you could use anally...

"HOLY FUCK!" I thought.

1 tube of lubricating oil, 1 tube of numbing oil, 5 plugs, first 3 had diamonds on the end so you could see a gem in my ass. The next two had a place for an attachment. I lifter the package to find two fox tails.

"This is crazy, but I am going to have some fun..." I thought to myself.

I took the lubricating oil and massaged it all over my anus. I than got more oil and began oiling the smallest plug.

"NICE, a red gem." I thought.

Laying back I twisted to my left side a bit and opened my left up so I could access my anus. The plug was small with a 2 inch bulge that tapered off to allow the gem bottom hold it in place. I inserted the plug pushing on the gem and to my surprise it went in quite nicely.

"Now what?" I said.

Calling Ellen I asked, "I have the first plug in, now what?"

Ellen: "Get up and walk around the house. Do what you would normally do. The pleasure will come when you begin moving around."

"I Will let you know how it goes later." I replied... "Bye" I said and hung up the phone.

I gingerly rose from the bed, odd feeling but not disturbing, I thought.

I got dressed and began working on cleaning up the house some. I did not have a lot planned for today however I did want to weed the garden.

The plug moved as I moved. The feeling of it gliding ever so gently against my walls built up great pleasure.

"NOW, I get it!" I said out loud.

While on my knees I could feel the gentle pressure as I moved back and forth.

This feeling sent pleasure lightning bolts through out my entire body. At one point I sat still, closing my eyes and just tried to be in the moment.

Every blast caused me to drip just a bit. My panties and yoga pants were so wet.

I went up stairs, took a shower and afterwards sent Ellen a text.

"OK, you were right again. The plug is driving me insane with pleasure." I wrote.

Ellen replied to my text several hours later.

"You up for an adventure?"

I replied, "With you, anything!"

Ellen replied.

"There is this gentleman I know from the gym, Chris, he is 60 years old, 5'9" tall, 145 lbs., Irish-German descent with the prettiest hair I have ever seen. He works out every other day like clockwork, and it shows..."

As I read Ellen's text I got an exciting feeling that she was up to something.

"Sounds wonderful!, Why are you telling me this?" I sent back.

"I am going out for drinks with him tonight. I want to try something daring and sensual." Ellen texted back.

"GO ON!" I replied back.

"We are going to Smoky Joe's pub. He said he has been so lonely since his wife passed away several years. He retired three years ago and just wants to find someone who he can have fun with." She continued her text.

"Someone who is not afraid to 'Open up'."

Again I replied, "GO ON!"

"OK, I am going to meet him at 9 pm and somewhere around 9:30 you come into the bar. Sit at the bar and order a drink. When you see us on the dance floor wave to me. I will bring Chris over and introduce you to him. We can go back to our table and if things work out perhaps we will end up at my house?????" She finished her text.

"I'am IN! This sounds so exciting... What a time to be alive!" I wrote comically.

After diner I began getting ready for my adventure. The dress I picked out was black silk with crotch-less pantyhose and black shiny pumps.

I put some large liners under my crotch-less panties because I knew I would be making a mess as I inserted my new friend.

9 pm arrived all too soon and my uber was here. The drive to Smoky Joe's Pub only took like 20 minutes. Just enough time for me to primp my hair and touch up my makeup.

"Fifteen dollars." stated the uber driver as he assisted me out of his Tesla...

I paid him and checked my watch. 9:25 and I am on time. I love being punctual.

I started to sit on the bar stool when a look came over my face, like I was in pain. The bar tender looked at me and asked, "You OK?"

"Yes sweetie!" I stated,

"Oh, it looked like you pulled something with the expression I saw..." She replied.

"NO, I am great, thanks." I told her. She turned to walk away and I asked her to make me a 7 & 7.

"OH Goodness, I can not tell her my butt plug just gave me another shocking orgasm now could I." I thought...

Sitting at the bar I saw Ellen and Chris at a table and Ellen waved me over.

I took my drink and walked to their table.

"Good evening friends." I stated as I reached out and hugged Ellen than hugged Chris as we were introduced by Ellen.

"So nice to meet you Nikki." Chris said.

"Nice to meet you as well, Chris." I said back.

"Well, Chris and I have been dancing for the last couple hours, we got here early, and after the workout we had today we are quite bushed." Ellen explained.

"I was asking Chris if he would like to go back to my house for drinks and some good conversation." Ellen said.

"Care to join us Nikki?" Chris interjected.

"Well I just got here but it does look kinda dead in here. Sure! Let's go, I know Ellen has a great assortment of alcohol!" I said with a smile.

We arrived at Ellen's house and I immediately pulled Ellen aside.

"Pour me a 7 & 7, I will be right back, have to get these soaked liners out of my crotch." I told her.

I could hear her and Chris's small talk. I adjusted the butt plug and cleaned up my vajayjay than exited.

In the kitchen, Ellen had her assortment of alcohol out for display and my 7&7 was sitting on the edge of the counter.

Sitting beside Chris I noticed he still wore his wedding band. "That is so sweet." I thought as a daze came over me.

"You OK Nikki" Chris asked.

"Yes, I am fine." I replied.

"Ellen wanted to play some truth or dare." Chris stated.

"You in?" he quipped.

"Sounds fun!" I said with a smile while raising my glass.

Ellen said she wanted to explain the rules for this was adult truth or dare.

"OK, here it is,

1. You can only ask questions of a sexual nature.

2. Answers must be the truth and Dares must be of a sensual manner. Agreed!"

I raised my hand in agreement at the same time as Chris.

We sat at the table in the nook and Chris asked if he could go first.

"Your up!" I stated.

"OK, Ellen, When was the first time you ever gave a blowjob?"

A smirk crossed my face as I thought, "Damn right out of the box. Not shy at all, he is going to fit right in."

Ellen thought for a second than replied. "Truth, 18th birthday."

"Nice." Chris replied.

Ellen's turn, "Chris, When was the first time YOU gave your first blowjob?" The look on Chris's face was priceless as of my own for Ellen started crying she laughed so hard.

"Good one" I blurted out.

"OK." Ellen continued. "Chris, When was the first time you had intercourse?"

"Truth, Sophomore year of college." He answered.

"Your turn Nikki." I heard Ellen state.

"Ellen? Have you ever let a man cum in your mouth?"

"The smile on her face was gorgeous." I thought.

I looked over at Chris and he had his hand over his face laughing as he anticipated

the answer.

Ellen placed her fingers to her chin and began thinking... "MMMMM" she whispered to herself. "Dare, she said."

"OK, I dare you to give Chris a passionate french kiss!" I said..

Chris's face lite up with happiness.

Ellen glided over to Chris, yanked his head back with a pull of his hair than plunged her tongue into his mouth. Something you would see in a porn movie...

"FUCK ME!" I said out loud, surprising myself as it fell from my lips...

Without hesitation, Ellen turned to me and as she passed me said in a fun sarcastic way. "Perhaps the next dare?"

"Chris, your up!" Ellen stated...

"YES I am!" Chris retorted...

"Nikki, same question, have you ever let a man cum in your mouth?" Chris said.

Thinking carefully I decided to say "Truth, YES."

Ellen smiled and reached over to kiss me. "That took balls baby." She said in a laughing way.

I looked at Ellen, while finishing my drink I pointed to her indicating it was her turn.

Ellen looked down while holding on to the counter with both hands. Without looking up she asked. "Chris! ever have anal intercourse with a woman?"

Chris was thinking with a smirk on his face. "I like it here!" he said laughing.

"Dare!" Chris replied.

Ellen again put her hands on the counter and looked down. "Chris, I dare you to lift Nikki's dress and lick her pussy."

Ellen looked at me immediately and asked. " Nikki?"

"You know me, I'm in!" I shot back looking over to Chris while spreading my legs.

Ellen was not kidding when she said earlier that this would be a fun night...

Chris rose from his seat and approached me. Holding his hand out for me to take he assisted me to a standing position. He than lifted my skirt and put me on the table laying me back. Lifting my legs up and spreading them wide, Ellen snickered as she saw the Red gem. "Kinky!" Chris stated.

Chris lowered his head and I felt his tongue brush my lips from the gem to my clit. Again he ran his tongue up my vaginal walls. Chris than looked up and looked me in the eyes and asked. "May I remove your jewelry?"

"Be gentle!" I replied.

While sucking on my clit I felt the gently pull of the plug from my ass. Slowly Chris withdrew the jewelry and placed it gem side down on the table.

Not knowing why he wanted to remove my plug I was baffled. It did not take long to find out though.

Chris lowered his tongue to my somewhat gaping asshole. I felt his tongue bury itself into my tender hole.

I looked up and Ellen got on the floor and was undoing Chris's pants. I heard his zipper than he let out a sigh.

"MMMMMM"

Pulling on his head, I guided Chris deep into my ass. He pulled his tongue out of my ass and again began gliding gingerly up and down my pussy lips.

Chris took two fingers and inserted them into my ass. I was shocked, however, more pleased than anything.

Several years passed by, kidding! After several minutes Chris lifted his head from my pussy and leaned up and we french kissed with deep passion.

Chris helped me to my feet and as I went to sit down I saw Ellen deep throat his cock. I winked at her and she took his cock from her mouth and said.

"I was bored watching you two have all the fun."

As Ellen was sucking his cock, I bent behind Chris and began playing with his ass. He did not object so I sucked on my fingers and got them wet. I than pushed two fingers into his ass. Chris lowered his head and let out a sigh of delight. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard him broadcast.

I removed my finger after several thrusts than left and went upstairs.

When I got back, both Ellen and Chris were naked on the living room floor. Ellen leaning her back to her sofa and Chris delighting her with his face buried between her legs.

"Got a surprise for Chris!" I said to Ellen as I raised my eyebrows in fun.

I positioned myself behind Chris and began to rub lubricant onto and into his ass. I than grabbed the gem and lubed it up.

"Ready!" I stated as I tapped Chris on his ass cheek.

With a thumbs up I inserted my jewelry into his ass.

"Comfy?" I asked and again I got a thumbs up.

Looking around Ellen raised her head and put her arms out gesturing for me to come to her.

Walking to her side she directed me to straddle Chris. I complied and she began licking my pussy hard. I have had Ellen lick my pussy many times in the past several weeks however this was of a deeper passion than I have ever felt.

As her tongue pleased my pussy I grabbed her head from behind and pulled it to my snatch. The harder she sucked the harder I pulled. It was like I wanted the put her entire head into my pussy.

"MMMMM" I let out and I could hear Ellen state the same thing.

"Cum on my face Nikki!" Ellen murmured.

I could not understand what she was saying. "Cum on my face?" it made no sense to me.

As Chris as entertaining Ellen I felt Ellen take my clit into her lips and she began to suck on it. Almost as though she was trying to suck my clit like she would a cock.

This lasted about 20 seconds and before I knew it I was wiggling with pleasure. Almost like a convulsion.

Ellen kept sucking and as my body quivered I felt a fluid explode from my pussy.

Catching Ellen in the face as she sat there with her mouth open. Receiving all my lady juices.

I was so delight and scared at the same time.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, and I mean shouted.

The fluid just kept ejaculating from my pussy onto Ellen's face and dripping to her tits, down her stomach.

Chris looked up and without hesitation stated.

"Ellen, you are quite good at licking pussy. First time I ever saw a lady squirt! Bad ass lady Ellen..."

With her face drenched and looking like 5 guys just shot ropes of cum on her face at the same time, I reached down and caressed Ellen's face.

Ellen smiled at me and wiped off some of the cum from her cheek and offered it to me. I immediately swallowed her finger in delight.

Ellen was right. This was an evening of sexual and sensual fulfillment.