Nikki's New Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Nikk, sexually active, takes her relationship farther.
4.7k words
4.22
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

I had been dating Gary for a little more than six months. I hadn't regretted a thing, and, as a matter of fact, that was beginning to make me a little nervous. After all, we should have had some sort of disagreement in that time, right? Call me superstitious, but I can't believe everything is perfect. I suppose it's just how I relate to myself – the hammer will drop or the axe will fall or the guy will find some reason to ditch me and reinforce my opinion of myself.

If you aren't a woman and you're reading this, I'm going to let you in on something – almost every woman – or at least every one I've been able to speak with – absolutely knows there's something wrong with her. A lot of what we do is a compensation for that if we can't come to terms with it. It wasn't about appearance of body issues for me. Yeah, one boob is bigger than the other; I had "a thing" about how the inner lips of my pussy stuck outside of the outer lips. Oh yeah, I have ugly feet. But I'm also really at home in my body and never wanted to be any way else.

Okay, since I brought it up, I better say a word about that body. This is Literotica, after all, and given that it's a site for x-rated writing, I'm sure you aren't reading this for philosophical psychology. So my name is Nikki Analdy, I'm 28. I'm tall for a woman – I'm six feet and a smidge. I have naturally red hair – the carpet matches the drapes. I have a large chest – those different sized tits measure 40D and are capped with a lovely pair of nipples. I really love them – they never completely disappear, but the difference between soft and hard is very visible. One of my greatest assets for getting attention. And the size thing? One is a C cup and the other D. Very few people tend to notice – or at least, remark on it – they are both squishy and jiggly and seem to invite extended attention. And I am NOT complaining! I have a pretty flat stomach and no belly; I keep my pubes trimmed and occasionally go bald. My ass is pretty shapely and I usually wear tight things to show it off.

I actually think my legs are my best feature – they are long and thin, with a runner's muscle definition. The only time I've ever been bothered with having long legs was the first time I wanted to get fucked from the back – I had a guy with a really healthy sized cock, and he knew what he was doing. He made sure that my temperature was hot and bothered before he ever got his cock out of his pants – it's absolutely exquisite when a good looking, well-built dude spends half an hour indulging in all sorts of foreplay. I mean, he found every erogenous zone I knew I had, and then helped me to discover more I had missed (like the back of my knees, and my whole chest that wasn't boob, and more) and ate me to a string of orgasms and kept going! That dude played me like a fine instrument, and when he finally dropped his pants he had nine thick inches of rock hard cock. At that moment, I would have done anything he asked – and I mean anything at all – but I was very delighted that he liked doggy style because I had always wanted to try it that way. I had read lots of stories and first person accounts about how much better it was and I had yet to try it.

This was early in my sexual history. I had really wanted to do the doggy style thing, so I turned around and presented both my ass and pussy to him – and it turned out that I needed to adjust so he could get it in me. I tried spreading my legs wider but it was uncomfortable. We eventually worked it out and after I got him hard again he pounded me and it was everything I thought it would be – he got deeper into me than anyone so far! It's still a favorite position for that reason!

Anyway, what drove my internal litany of worthlessness was my history. As in, my slutty, adventurous personal sexual history. I promised my parents I wouldn't fuck anyone until after I reached 18. I kept that promise but did discover some alternatives along the way in order to keep the boys happy. And once I started spreading my legs, I didn't really want to stop! I discovered the joy of sex and the dove wholeheartedly into the sea of loving! So while that doggy style fuck by a big cock was wonderful as it happened, afterwards it turned into more evidence that I was probably never going to be a wife and mother because no guy would want such a slut. So when I embraced that, I had fun and adventures. But when I resisted it, however, it could turn to depression.

Anyway, I met Gary at a birthday party for one of my girl-friends. Claire was a writer who I had met when we were both freshmen at college. We hit it off so well in our first semester that we were roommates from the second semester until we graduated. Along the way we were as close as two women could get – including as lovers. I might want to write about how that all came about, given that there seem to be a bunch of "how I happened to discovered pussy" stories here. For now, though, I'll just mention that we were both very sexually active individuals, and we soon discovered that if either of us had a guy over, it got even more interesting if we added the other. The guys universally loved it, and after we wore a guy out, we would be sure to make up for any failings on his part. I'd like to think that at least a few of those guys learned a thing or two about eating pussy by watching us.

The last week of our college life was amazing. Together we had fucked a whole lot of guys, and for our graduation week we decided that we would go out with a bang, gang! We sent out emails to all our GFWB (Guy Friends With Benefits) and let them know that once school was over we'd be leaving town. But before we did, we wanted to see them again, along with a whole lot of other friends. There were only a few conditions – they had to be okay with sex while other guys were there, they needed to present some current certification that they were DDF, and if they had a serious female partner they had to either tell them (and have them tell us) or bring them. In other words, Claire and I wanted to host a gang bang on the final weekend of school. That was amazing – I think the room still smells like semen to this day!

Fast forward to six months ago, leaving out some dirty tales. Claire's party was her usual eclectic mix of friends and acquaintances. Some I knew – coworkers from her brokerage firm – and others I knew of from my conversations with her. And there were the complete strangers as well. Gary caught my eye early on – a real hunk of dude. He was taller than I am so I figured he was about six three. His skin was a light brown and with his black hair, expertly trimmed beard and silk shirt unbuttoned deep, he raised my temperature and moistened my panties. As I looked, Claire scooped him out of the group he was in, took him by the arm and brought him ovr to me.

"Gary" she said, " this is Nikki. She's the uninhibited goddess you've been looking for, And Nikki, Gary's a combination of Prince Charming and rebel bad boy. You two are destined for one another. Bye!" With that she turned and left us staring at each other, both of us open-mouthed.

"Yes" I said, "she knows me well enough to be able to say that about me. What about you?"

"Well, he replied, "it isn't quite how I see myself, but I have to admit it fits. At least, according to independent witnesses in my past. When she said..."

"Uninhibited? Yeah, that's very true. Mostly it refers to my inability to keep my mouth shut, but it goes further. There isn't anything I won't try. Or almost anything – Russian roulette ain't ever gonna happen. Between her introduction and what I see, I'm willing to let you know that it means what you think it means. I like sex, and don't like to play games getting to it. Since talk like has been known to decrease blood flow to the brain and redirect it downwards, generally rendering adult males speechless, we can just go get physical right now if you'd like." I spread my arms, raised my chest to feature my now hard nipples, and gave him what I hoped was a "come hither" look.

"There's no question that my jeans are a bit tighter than when we first met, but in my world there's no need to rush into things. I'm all for drawing things out as needed; there's a certain delight in prolonging the journey and, it seems to me, greater pleasure at its end. Do you agree?" he asked.

"Fuuuck. Now I am really torn between wanting to fuck you right here and now, and at the same time I'm entranced by what you are proposing! Claire was right to introduce us, as far as I'm concerned. But I'll restrain myself, although I need to adjourn to the bathroom before we go any further. Don't go anywhere, Gary, and promise me you'll resist every other woman who attempts to pick you up before I return!"

"I promise I'll be right here, waiting patiently."

I took the stairs to the upstairs bathroom, skipping the line downstairs. Once in I dropped my absolutely soaked panties and stepped out of them. I did my best to absorb the juices in my now very wet pussy. I picked up my panties, squeezed them into a ball and went back to Gary.

"I'm still here, and I'm going to have to scold Claire for her inadequate descriptive powers. She left out not only that you're beautiful, but that you're sexy and arousing as hell." He said. I blushed.

I grabbed his hand and puts my damp panties in it. "Just so you get a sense of your power over me." His eyes widened as he realized what he now held. And it sure looked like his pants got even tighter at that moment.

We spent the next hour at Claire's talking quietly to each other. Everything we said had more than one meaning, and eventually we got to the point where it was obvious that it was time to leave and go get physical.

At about that moment Claire came by. "Ah, it is as I hoped – you've clicked! Nikki, the back bedroom upstairs is available. You guys are welcome to spend the night, as long as you promise to keep the volume down. If you forget I might just have to march in and quiet you down."

"How much longer until you kick everyone else out?" I asked.

"I'm about to start washing dishes – does that give you an idea?" She replied.

"Later, girl. C'mon, studmuffin, we have worlds to rock!" We got up off the couch and naturally fell into each other's arms. I gave him a full body, definitely not for family member hug, during with I discovered that he had a lot going for him and it was hard as a rock! I felt his hands on my ass at the same time. Then we went upstairs. I led, and suggested he hold back a touch because I had something to show him. He got the message loud and clear – and as I reached the portion of the stairwell where there were walls on both sides, I pulled my skirt up over my ass and proudly let him see not just my butt but my glistening pussy lips as well. I stopped, spread my legs and reached my other hand down to play with my pussy for a bit before I moved on. I turned around and waited there for him to come up.

When he reached the top, the bulge in his pants was very obvious and I dropped to my knees and beckoned him forward. One of my favorite thing to do is to expose a man's cock. First, I ran my hands around to his ass to pull him forwards. Then I began to feel the front of his legs, making sure to work around the sizable bulge there. It was part tease, part seduction. I wanted to keep raising the level of his arousal, in keeping with his earlier challenge. Eventually I let my hands caress his hot, long, thick cock in his pants. Lightly at first, and then with more and more pressure on it. With one hand massaging his big cock, I used the other to find his zipper and pull it down slowly. I saw a fair amount of skin, then his underwear. The guy was wearing bikini bottoms. Nice!

"Why don't we move into that room in the back" he said.

"Why? Don't you like the idea that someone might look up and see you getting your cock sucked? I like the idea of showing off – I like to let people see what a slut I am." With that I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them and his bikini bottom down to reveal a very large, very thick, very hard, dripping cock. "Oh, look who is glad to see me!" I said, before extending my tongue to sample the pre-cum at the tip of his dick. And then a moment later I opened my mouth and my throat and swallowed him in one gulp. Looking up as best I could I saw him looking down with an expression on his face that could only be described as stunned.

"You're only the second person to swallow my whole cock! Amazing! Now stand up and let's get into that room!"

"Nnnn nnnn," It was as close to no as I could manage with my mouth full of his big dick. My hands were now on his balls and they were big and his nut sack was hot and loose. I made swallowing motions to massage his cock, and then slowly came up until just the head was in my mouth. I used both hands to hold and pulled off for a moment.

"Nope. I want to suck your cock and have you come now so you will last longer when we get there. Understand?" And I then repeated myself, swallowing his cock, working on it and playing with his balls.

"I don't usually need that, but since you insist..." He put his hands on either side of my face and began to make love to my mouth! I'd been face fucked before. He's face fucked me since then, but this was very different. He was slowly moving in and out, seeming to glory in every sensation as if he was using his cock in my mouth to bring me pleasure. And it was working! My pussy was dripping down my legs, and as he moved his cock it was as if it was working my pussy. Don't know any other way to describe it, really, other than to tell you that seemed like my mouth was connected to my clit and his big cock was stroking it.

It was only a minute or so of this amazing feeling and I felt him start to come. It's one of my favorite parts of sucking cock – first the guy's rhythm changes from steady to something else, then his balls tighten up and then his cock will pulse and twitch and then shot after shot of semen squirts out and down my throat. I held his cock all in my throat and just as he let loose his third blast I started coming as well!

He eventually stopped squirting, and I pulled off his sticky monster. "Help me up" I said. "I want you to know that's the first time I ever came from just sucking cock. I think you really are Prince Charming. Now let's go into that room and never come out!"

We did. The rest of that night is indelibly etched in my mind. We spent that night just as interested in arousing each other as in getting off. He feasted on my body and I returned the favor, repeatedly. And yes, it got loud enough that Claire opened the door and walked in, wearing only a big smile as he was fucking me hard from behind.

"I take it that he's as good as I said." She said.

"Better! He. Is. The. Best. Fuck. Ever" I managed to said as he kept pounding me.

"I need to see that up close" she said, and then she somehow managed to get her self under me with her head at my pussy and her pussy in my face.

"You shaved." I said. "Thanks!" And then I dropped my mouth onto her clit without any foreplay or warning.

"And you need to" she replied, gasping as she felt my lips and tongue. I felt her hands on my body, adding to the pleasure of Gary's cock. "Mmm. Looks like Gary likes watching girl on girl, don't you?"

"You bet I do. I haven't been this hard in a long time!" He said.

Soon enough all three of us were coming. It was orgasm after orgasm that night, and it was the beginning of something between us. Gary and I hit it off from that night. Part of it was the sex – it just kept getting better and better – and part of it was how well we fit one another. It was as if someone, somewhere had lined up the things we liked and they overlapped in a way that expanded them. Take, for instance, music.

Turns out we both played guitar and dabbled on other instruments. We both like acoustic music but had different favorites. I grew up listening to American Primitive (Fahey, Lang, Basho and others) and could do some of their work passably. He, on the other hand, had a strong bluegrass background and we each began t,o learn from one another. Pretty soon we had arranged about ten tunes and spent at least one evening a week at an open mike.

I loved to cook and so did he. He began to teach me about wine, and soon we were having guests over to wine and dine. (And for some, to bed!) More and more, we discovered that we liked lots of the same things but came at them differently and we could learn from each other. And along the way, the sex kept getting better and better and we got more and more adventurous. If he wanted my ass, he got it. If he wanted to try some position from a porno, I would. That one of lying with my head over the bed while he works his cock into my throat at first turned me on, but when I ran into breathing issues from his balls on my face, it didn't go that well.

Along the way, we'd gradually filled in our pasts for each other. I tried to keep mine somewhat vague, just letting him know that I was experienced in a lot of things. I guess I was afraid that if he found out how many guys I'd fucked, he'd not want to have anything else to do with me. So, naturally, the subject came up one night when we'd had a little too much to drink and were attempting to arouse each other.

"Can I ask a question?" said Gary. "And will you give me an honest answer?"

"I guess it depends on the kind of question. I'm certainly not going to admit to any high crimes or misdemeanors even if you aren't law enforcement. Pretty much everything else is fair game. You already know I don't dye my hair, I trim my own pussy hair, I don't discriminate between the sexes of my sex partners. What else could you possibly want to know?" I said, hoping he wouldn't be asking what I was afraid he was going to ask.

"How many guys have you had sex with?"

"All told, or at once?" I replied, calmly. I noticed his cock twitch as I answered – maybe there was hope.

"How about both?"

"How many girls have you fucked?" I asked. "Do you keep score?"

"Fair question. I lost count. Do I need to devote some time to give you a really accurate number?" He asked. "If you're worried about what I might think, and that somehow you could say something that would make me reject you – relax. I'm smart enough to know that you didn't get as skilled at it as you are without lots of practice."

"In that case, there's been a lot of it. The most at one time? Fifteen, or maybe it was seventeen – gotta ask Claire, she was there. Overall, I've been at it for a little more than ten years regularly. In other words, I'm a horny, cock craving slut who can't get enough of it. Does that answer your question?"

"Fifteen at once? Amazing! I've always been fascinated by girls who enjoy gang bangs. Can't you tell?" he said, pointing to his now fully erect cock. I reached over and began to slowly stroke him.

"Oh, so the idea of seeing me filled up with other guys' cocks turns you on? The thought of the girl you love being fucked in every hole by lots of guys is arousing? What is it about that?"

"I don't know. But gangbang porn is one of my favorite things to watch when I am by myself. It never fails to get me hard."

"Maybe we should watch some now. Show me your favorites!" I grabbed the remote for the smart TV and set it on a browser window. Gary grabbed his wireless keyboard and synched it, then used it to get to www.fug.com. One of the categories, as we scrolled through them, was gang bang, and so we went to it. They had a hundreds of clips, but Gary seemed to know exactly what he wanted. Soon we were watching a statuesque, tall woman meet up with five large black men, and then we watched her take on all of them. From sucking on every big dick, to filling her pussy, her ass and then all three, I watched Gary riveted to the screen and his dick was hard and swollen.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12