Nikki's New Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what is it about that? The size of their cocks? The number of them? Can you say?"

"I think it's that she's not just at their mercy but she loves it. They keep at it until she's filled up with come and they keep going! I mean, watching her eyes roll back into her head just knocks me out!"

"So are you about to suggest that I do that? Do you want to turn me into a gangbang slut? Would you let other guys do all that to me? Because it turns me on to think about it. To remember the times I was getting it in every hole. To think that it would turn you on to watch me let loose my inner slut makes me so horny I can barely stand it! Give me that cock – I want you to replay that video and fuck me from behind so I can watch it as you do me."

His cock was like a fucking steel bar – hard and full and hot as hell as it entered me.

"I remember getting fucked like this while sucking on a big cock. I remember being surrounded by men with hardons, all wanting to come in me and on me. I remember it and I miss it and I want it! Fuck me as hard as you can so I can pretend that's me on the screen!" I started coming at that point and just kept going until Gary finally unloaded what seemed to be a quart of sperm into me. We fell forward and just lay there, throbbing.

When we could finally talk, and after his cock had deflated enough to fall out of me, we just cuddled together. "If your question is, would she really do it, the answer is yes, I would. I would have conditions, and would definitely want it on video. But yes, I'm that kind of cockslut who would take on a bunch of guys if it made you happy. But what will you do for me?"

"Wait, what?" He asked.

"You don't think you get this for nothing do you? I said I have conditions and you didn't blink an eye. So, do you want it badly? Because you've never asked about my taste in porn, and what I watch."

"You're right. It never occurred to me, actually."

"A common mistake – somehow guys believe that old saw about how women aren't motivated by images and pictures. Well, some of us actually are. I've watched porn for a long time – from even before it was as freely available as it is now. Used to know a whole lot of different sites. Now all you need is an aggregator or two and you get it all."

"So what do you like to watch?" he asked. I reached for the keyboard. A couple of clicks and things changed abruptly. Gary seemed surprised at my choice.

"Most guys I know get really hard when it's girl on girl. Hell, I remember how you got when Claire joined us that first night. Well, I happen to get turned on when it's guy on guy! First off, the cocks are almost always bigger, the guys are generally in better shape, and it's all just plain hot! Have you ever watched?"

"Once or twice" he said, but the way he said it was a bit off.

"Sounds to me like it's been more than that. Let's see how you react to some of it." I said as I found one that seemed to interest me. Two well built guys became two well hung guys, and it was clear that one was in charge. He got his cock sucked and then came all over his buddy. The view shifted, and he was hard again and began to ease his big dick into the clean shaven ass of his buddy, I was completely wet – and Gary was once again hard as a rock!

"Which part turns you on, my man? Come on, you asked me deep dark secret stuff. Time to fess up." I said as I slowly milked his dick.

"I want to be on the bottom," he said quietly, as if he was ashamed of it.

"That's cool" I said. "I mean, you know at least one other person in this room who enjoys cock, and I heartily endorse it. Are you possibly worried it might mean you are gay or something stupid like that?"

"I think I was. Would you want to watch?"

"Absolutely! I would love to see you on your knees, sucking on a cock. That's so fucking hot! And I bet you will love getting fucked – I already do! So here's the deal: once I get to watch you and some guy, then you can set up a gangbang and watch me take on as many dicks as you can find. In whatever hole they want. Deal?"

"Deal." And with that we spent the rest of that night alternating videos and finally falling asleep covered in each other's bodily fluids. I guess I'll have to fill you in on how both of those things went, won't I?

(Part two coming soon)

12