Nikki's Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was Nikki, I was afraid she was attracted to me. I was too old to be in complicated relationships. Nikki was a young woman. She needed to find love on her own.

While Nikki spent quite of bit of time at my place, I spent time with Mary. Nikki came over and helped with the housekeeping. Mary didn't have a washing machine and drier so I offered to have them use mine. It was nice to have good neighbors who I could become friends with.

Mary was somewhat bitter about life as we began to work on her painting, she seemed to want to go to dark subjects. One day as we were drinking coffee in the morning she blurted out of nowhere, "Many times when I was sucking his dick, I just wanted to bite if off. I don't know how I let him ruin my life."

I didn't know how to respond but I did know that I needed to let her play out her emotions. Mary was a sexy, vulnerable and angry woman. I respected that.

Nikki, was another story. She was young yearning to be a woman. I took Nikki to do their shopping once a week. I knew money was tight with them and I figured if I could help them save gas money. It was about several weeks into July when we went on our weekly shopping outing.

"Can we stop at Walmart?" Nikki asked. "I need to get something there for Mom," she told me.

"Sure, no problem," I responded. I didn't like to shop there because it was so big and checking out was such a challenge since there were never enough workers compared to the volume of shoppers. When we parked and I turned off the car, Nikki spoke up.

"Turn the car back on," Nikki told me. "Stay here while I go in."

I was perplexed. What could she possibly want to buy that she didn't want me to accompany her in the store?

Nikki came back to the car after a while and nervously dropped the bag in my lap as she was getting in. A plastic bottle of generic personal lubricant fell out.

"I'm sorry. It's for Mom. She has me get it here because it's cheaper," Nikki apologized.

"That's alright," I said as we drove on the grocery store.

After getting our food and other supplies, we headed back home, a fifteen-minute drive. Out of nowhere Nikki spoke out.

"The night of the accident, the night my father died, and Mom lost her legs and an arm, I knew they would be out late so I told my friend Billy to come over. He lived a block away," Nikki poured out. "Billy and I were making out. We were both fourteen and didn't know much about sex. He touched my nipples and my parts down there," she confessed. "I touched his private parts as well. I was very excited."

I listened as I drove. I went back in my mind to my teenage years and my first experience with sex.

"You're smiling," Nikki said.

"Well, you're taking me back fifty years, to when I was a teenager," I told her.

"Did you make love with Karen a few weeks ago when we moved into the house?" Nikki asked.

I contemplated a minute knowing that Karen was a married woman and I didn't want to destroy any ideas Nikki might have had about marriage and sex.

"You did," she insisted.

"Well, yes," I confessed.

"I overheard Mom and Karen talking about you," Nikki said. "Karen said you have a really nice hard cock," Nikki said matter-of-factly. "Karen told Mom she should fuck you."

I was astonished by Nikki's innocent candor. I was silent, not prepared for this conversation. Nikki stared at me.

"I hope you do. I mean fuck my mom," Nikki broke the silence. "I get her this lube," she said holding up the small bottle she bought at Walmart. "She uses it with her vibrator, but I don't think it makes her happy. Sometimes, she goes into the bedroom with Karen and they both come out happy after an hour or so.'

"I guess they had sex with each other," Nikki continued. "Another thing Karen said about you," she said. "You are the best pussy eater she was ever with and you should go down on Mom."

I was totally embarrassed at that point. I drove up to her house and helped unload the groceries. I looked at Mary in a different light. She was becoming a good friend but I didn't realize that she could become a lover, at least according to her daughter and best friend.

I had bought some steaks that were on sale and promised to barbeque them. Nikki made a salad to go along with the steaks and we had a nice dinner followed by a bottle of red wine. After cleaning up the dishes, Nikki approached me.

"Ryan, there's a special on climate change online tonight. Can I go over and watch it at your house," she asked.

"Of course," I responded. Nikki left. Mary and I had another glass of wine.

"Ryan, this is awkward, "Mary said to me in the middle of our conversation. "I need help to go to the bathroom,"

I had experience with transfers with my late wife after her stroke but she had a good leg to stand on. It was different with Mary. She wasn't heavy so I just picked her up and set her down on the toilet.

"This is embarrassing," Mary said as she told me she was finished and needed help back in her wheelchair.

"It's alright," I reassured her. "For a couple of years before my wife Sofia passed, I helped her like this every day, many times a day."

"Did you and Sofia make love when she was like this?" Mary asked me timidly.

"No," I responded candidly. "Sofia was older than me and we hadn't had sex for several years, even before her stroke."

"Did you lose your attraction to her?" she asked as I wheeled her into the bedroom from the master bathroom.

I stopped, sat down on her bed and looked at her. "No," I replied. "She lost her desire for sex."

"I haven't," Mary said longingly. "Help me on the bed."

I picked her up and put her on the bed. She pulled her top over her head revealing her large, succulent breasts. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Mary grabbed my pants and pulled them down. I took off my shirt as she fondled my growing cock, taking it into her warm mouth.

I got hard as a rock. Mary scootched herself back to the pillows at the head of the bed leaving room for me to lie down beside her. We kissed. I fondled her breasts, sucked and nibbled on her large erect nipples, while her soft hand stroked my cock. I tasted a sweet milk from her.

"Fuck the foreplay," she whispered in my ear. "Just put your cock inside me," Mary insisted.

She laid on her back. I grabbed her by her ass cheeks and thrust my throbbing cock in her wet hot pussy.

"Fuck me!" she cried out as I pounded her furiously. "Harder! Fuck me harder!" she screamed. I squeezed her soft butt cheeks, holding on as my hips worked overtime thrusting my cock in her as deep as it could go.

Mary's one good arm held me tight, our bodies pressed together. Her body was tight, so was her pussy. I came hard, pumping my sperm inside her as she clenched my cock with her vaginal muscles.

We both took a moment to catch our breath.

"Go and suck on my nipples now," Mary said to me. "I was pregnant when the accident occurred. The baby was lost, and since I was lactating, Karen bought me a breast pump so I could make some money selling breast milk," she explained. "I know Karen was trying to help me out but I think she enjoyed my mother's milk."

I never had that experience, at least not that I was aware of. I wasn't sure if my mother breast fed me or not. Mary's milk tasted sweet and I loved it. Mary fell asleep as I sucked on her milk swollen tits. I had no idea where Nikki was, if she had come back to her house and went to sleep in her room.

As Mary slept, I got dressed and walked back to my house. It was around midnight. I felt good, sexually, and emotionally satisfied. I walked into my bedroom and there was Nikki, naked, asleep in my bed. I went into the living room and crashed on the sofa.

*****************

I woke up on the sofa. Nikki was sitting at the kitchen table working on her laptop. She noticed as I sat up stretching my neck.

"Glad you got up," she joked. "I didn't know if I was going to make you lunch or dinner."

"What time is it?" I asked. My neck was stiff from the way I slept. I started to work it out.

"Quarter to noon," Nikki said coming over to me. "Is your neck sore?" she asked. "You were kind of sleeping funny without a pillow" Her strong young hands began massaging my neck.

"If I remember, I came home and you were asleep, naked in my bed," I reminded her.

"I saw you and Mom," the young woman confessed. "I watched you guys for a while."

I was embarrassed and didn't know what to say at first.

"I came home after the online program and heard Mom moaning. The door wasn't all the way closed," she told me. "I was excited," she said. "I went back to your place and started to play with myself."

"Your Mom and I were just letting off a little pent-up steam," I told her. "It's just a physical thing,"

"I have physical things too," Nikki said sitting on the sofa working to loosen my neck. "I never had the chance to have a boyfriend and grow up sexually."

"I know. Maybe now you can go out and date while I stay with your mom," I tried to console her.

We sat there silently for a moment. Nikki stared at me. Then she spoke up.

"I don't want to go out, drink and have young guys hitting on me and just fucking me," She blurted out. "I want to know about real passionate sex, like you and Mom were last night."

The air became thick. It could have been cut with a knife. I froze. Nikki turned my head and kissed me on the lips. That was not the first time but this time it was different, sexual. "Please teach me," she implored me.

Nikki kissed me again, again with passion and feeling. "I want you to keep making love to Mom. I love her and she deserves it, she needs it. I have needs too. I won't say anything. It can be a secret. I'll sneak over after Mom's asleep."

*****************

Mary texted me. "Can you please come over while Nikki is studying or cleaning at your place."

I texted back, "I'll be right over." I wasn't sure what it was about except the fear that a woman has a sixth sense about some things.

I let myself in. Mary heard me and called out she was in the kitchen. "Please pour us a cup of coffee," she said. I obliged. I sat down at the table with Mary in her wheelchair.

"Ryan, I want to talk about the other night," she began. "You are a great lover, just like Karen told me," Mary said. "Did you know I've had sex with Karen?"

I did but I didn't want to let on. I remembered Mary telling me something about Karen and her mother's milk, but I wasn't sure to what extent they were lovers. I looked at Mary with an expression that said please tell me.

"Karen and I were friends from high school," Mary explained. "As we grew up we experimented with sex with each other. We never got serious, just fun. We both loved men. Anyway, after the accident we became closer friends. She really cares for me. Karen kind of set us up for sex."

"I know that," I responded caringly. "I don't have any regrets. Do you?"

"Absolutely not," Mary responded. "I just want to keep it as friends. That's what I wanted to tell you."

"That's good for me," I told her.

"And I would like to be a bit discreet around Nikki," Mary said. "Like not staying overnight. I'm sure she knows about me and Karen and maybe she figured out the other night, but I don't want her to get confused about sex and relationships."

I nodded in agreement.

"I've robbed her of her adolescent years, her years of exploring her sexuality so I would like her to learn about relationships, good relationships, not the complicated ones between friends like you, me and Karen."

My mind drifted momentarily to my conversation with Nikki. I hope her mother doesn't find out how she wants me to teach her the art of sensuality.

Mary proposed, "Let's have sex again, maybe even a threesome with Karen. But we'll do it when we know Nikki is busy and won't discover us."

"I understand," I assured her.

*************

I was startled when Daisy barked in the middle of the night.

"it's alright, Daisy," Nikki soothed my dog who usually slept in the bed with me. "Sorry to startle you," she said as I opened my eyes to see her slipping out of her sun dress and climbing naked into the bed with me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Three," she told me. "Mom is fast asleep, so I thought I'd come over for a while and learn about sex from you."

As she pressed her warm naked body against me, my cock started to twitch and grow. I normally slept in boxer shorts and a t-shirt. "Please, can you take those off so we can be naked together?" she pleaded. I took them off as she asked. We kissed. I felt her hard nipples and caressed her breasts.

"That feels nice," she cooed. I took one of her breasts in my mouth and sucked on her young extended nipple.

We kissed and groped each other. Her thighs felt wet. She gently stroked my hard cock. Our mouths opened up and our tongues touched. I was becoming delirious with this hot young body. We went on like this for a good while.

"I don't want to go too fast," Nikki said to me softly. "That's why I want you to help me into womanhood," she told me. "You are a real man and not an impetuous young dick."

"I am enjoying this and will take this as you feel is best for you," I reassured the young woman.

"Thank you," she responded, kissing me passionately again. Nikki took my hand and placed it on her wet pussy. I caressed it gently without penetrating. She moaned lightly.

Light was beginning to shine in the window. Nikki got up, slipped into her shorts and shirt, leaned over me and kissed me on the cheek saying, "see you later. Thanks."

***************

Saturday morning Karen knocked on my door. I was barely up and going, drinking my first cup of coffee. I invited her in.

"Hi Ryan," the tall blonde said. "Nikki went off on a nature hike through the Saguaro National Park," she explained. "And I'm out showing houses, wink, wink," Karen hinted. "Mary might need us to help her out, if you get my drift."

I did. "Give me a few minutes to shower and I'll be right over," I replied to the invitation for a morning sex romp.

"Mary hasn't quite got herself together yet, so why don't I bring her over here and I can help you both get all cleaned up for the day," Karen suggested. "I love your shower and I bet Mary will too."

Karen left to get Mary, who had never been to my house, though it was easily accessible with the ramp I had built for my late wife. I started a full pot of coffee for my guests.

Mary and Karen came in and settled in the living room while I poured us each a cup of coffee.

"I love your paintings," Mary remarked about my artwork covering the walls.

"Thank you," I responded.

"Beautiful desert scenes but no beautiful nude women," Karen joked. "Mary and I should pose for you," she said with a suggestive smile.

We finished our coffee, then Karen ushered us into my bedroom. I shed my shorts and t-shirt and went into the bathroom to get the shower started, adjusting the water temperature. Karen helped Mary out of her night shirt while stripping herself. I set the bench down for Mary and helped her on it.

"This is nice," Mary commented.

My shower was perfect for two. With the bench down and three it was skin on skin as we maneuvered around lathering each other in body wash, rinsing each other off. I squeezed myself alongside Mary on the bench as we both rubbed Karen's luscious butt cheeks.

It was a fun, sensual shower, getting the three of us hot and ready for some serious sex in my bed. I went down and licked Mary's sweet pussy while Karen feasted on Mary's lactating breasts. It didn't take long for Mary to cum hard and cover my face with her hot wet juice. That was when she cried out craving cock.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me," Mary begged. Karen gestured for me to lay on my back. She then helped Mary on top of me, straddling me with her stumps. Karen guided my cock into Mary's wet, juicy cunt.

"You fuck Ryan," Karen told Mary. Mary pushed back on my chest with her one good arm, rocking back and forth, her tits swaying with the motion. I thrust my hips up in pace with her.

"Ride that fucking cock," Karen implored her. Mary began grinding, her vaginal muscles gripping my cock until she burst out in climax. A flood of her juices bathed my balls and puddled on the sheets. She collapsed on top of me, her panting breath filling my ear. My stiff rod was still inside her when Karen helped her roll off me.

Karen went immediately to lick my balls and suck Mary's cum off my cock. "I love the taste of Mary," she said. I was still rock hard, so Karen took advantage of that and straddled me, lowering her hot pussy onto my stiff rod. "Oh yeah," she moaned as she began to ride me.

Karen's large tits bounced on my face as she grinded her hips on mine, working my cock to her pleasure.

"That's so hot," Mary whispered in my ear as Karen worked herself to an orgasm on me. Karen came as I bit one of her nipples as it slapped my mouth. She settled down and caught her breath but I was still hard. When Karen dismounted me I rolled over on top of Mary, lining my hard dick up between her stumps, thrusting myself inside her.

Pounding her hard as she liked it, Mary cried out with pleasure. I spent all my energy thrusting in and out as fast and furious as I could until I felt my balls tighten and I was going to cum. Mary felt my cock throbbing and clenched her vaginal muscles around it. I thrust harder as I came inside her hot pussy.

"Oh my god," Mary cried out as I finished pumping my cum in her. I collapsed beck onto Karen, totally spent and content.

****************

"How did the nature hike go," Mary asked her daughter as the three of us sat down to dinner at Mary's house.

"Great," Nikki replied. "Very informative and I met a nice guy," she told us shyly.

"That's great," I encouraged her.

"He asked me out on a date," the young woman informed us. "He's a Park Ranger and works on weekends so he asked if I could go out on a weeknight."

"You told him yes, I hope," chimed in her mom.

"Of course, he's cute," Nikki responded. "He's twenty-four and has a degree in Biology and Environmental Science."

"That's terrific," I told Nikki enthusiastically.

Later, as I was fast asleep, I felt Nikki's warm body crawl into bed with me. She started stroking my cock, getting me hard as I woke up and became conscious.

"Well, teacher," Nikki started. "I guess I need some accelerated education. I don't want to feel like a dufus if Paul comes on to me."

"I doubt he will be aggressive," I told her. "From what you told us about him, he sounds like a decent young man."

"So, what would you do if you were trying to woo a young woman?" she asked.

"I would want to please her and not be so concerned about getting myself off," I said candidly. It took me a while to learn that life lesson. I don't know how many women I turned off just thinking about myself and my own pleasure.

"How do I get him to do that?"

"You have to know what pleases you and let him know, invite him to do that," I told her.

"Ok, let's work on that," Nikki insisted with a kiss and smile.

We began by making out and touching each other as we had before. I sucked on her nipples as she liked. "Let him know you want him to go down on you," I instructed. "Take my hand and put it on your pussy." Nikki did that. I began to feel inside her. She was already very wet, her clit swollen.

I kissed her belly and ran my fingers along her slit. Naturally, she directed me down to enjoy her sweet juices. I ran my tongue along her thighs before I lapped up her excretions from her outer lips. I spread her lips and pressed my tongue on her engorged clit.

"That feels so good," she cooed. I picked my head up and told her, "That's what you need to do. Let him know what pleases you, gets you off," I told her and then resumed my oral magic until she came hard, gushing over my face.