Nikki's Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting she asked, "Did I have an orgasm?"

"I would say so," I responded. "Did it feel good?"

"It felt like I went to heaven," Nikki said as she experienced her next step into sexual womanhood.

We laid there a minute as Nikki absorbed the sensual experience. I took her hand and placed it on my throbbing hard cock. "He will also want you to pleasure him," I told her softly.

Nikki understood immediately and went down on me. She was a natural, wrapping her lips around my stiff muscle, sucking on me, stroking me. I told her it felt good, and she took me down further until I could feel the tip of my cock against her throat. Later, Nikki confessed that she practiced with her mom's dildo.

I was getting tense and ready to cum. "I'm going to cum," I blurted out. Nikki kept going faster, bobbing up and down, squeezing her lips around the head of my cock, sucking hard. I let go my sperm in her mouth. She swallowed it quickly.

"I liked that," she said as she came up and kissed me hard, her tongue deep in my mouth with the remnants of my cum.

****************

As August came the summer rains intensified. The desert started looking lush with new growth. The constant pale brown turned to vibrant green. Nikki was approaching her final tests to graduate from her online classes, spending more hours each day at my place, studying hard.

I was spending more time with Mary as well. We grew comfortable with each other, and the sex got better with that. Karen joined us at least once a week for a romp. Karen and I enjoyed Mary's milk as a source of pleasure and energy.

Nikki was dating Paul regularly now. She invited him over for dinner on a couple of occasions so we could meet him. He was the perfect gentleman. Paul encouraged Nikki to attend Community college in the fall, telling us that's how he started, allowing him to get a scholarship to the University.

Nikki took her final test and passed with a terrific score of ninety-five percent. Karen planned a celebration at a local restaurant. It was for the coming Saturday.

That August night, the night Nikki passed her exams, the monsoon storms were active. Nikki showed up in the middle of the night soaking wet. I had just gone to bed and wasn't really expecting her to visit this night.

"Are you alright?" I asked the young woman as she stood at the foot of my bed.

"Yes, I just need to dry off," she replied taking off her nightshirt and grabbing a towel from the bathroom.

Nikki was no longer a shy, insecure girl. She now had the confidence of a woman. Having pulled herself from the burden of being her mother's caretaker, getting an education and ready to explore the world. She stood before me naked again.

I got out of bed and went into the kitchen and poured us each a glass of wine. Nikki made herself comfortable in my bed, sitting up propped up with pillows behind her. I handed her the glass and motioned to a toast.

"I am proud of you passing the exams," I told her.

"Thank you," she replied looking at me. "I need to finish my education," she said timidly. "You need to help me with my real final exam."

I looked at her puzzled. We had been through the essentials of her sexual awakening but now that she was in a relationship with a young man close to her age, I was expecting that would take its normal course.

"Can I bring Paul back here for the night on Saturday?" she asked hesitantly. "You can stay with Mom and maybe Karen."

I contemplated what that would look like and how Mary might take it. Mary didn't want her daughter to see us being openly, explicitly, sexual, but she had no idea what was going on this summer between Nikki and me.

"And I don't want to be virgin when I make love to Paul," Nikki said. That shocked me. "I have been taking birth control for a month now. Ever since you began to teach me, I have been preparing for this."

Nikki pulled me close to her and kissed me passionately. I was still in my boxer shorts which Nikki quickly pulled down to put my cock in her mouth.

I was hard in a heartbeat. I could smell her desire. Nikki slid down on her back and beckoned me to enter her. We had been through all the foreplay, the building sexual energy. Now she wanted nothing more than for me to penetrate her and fuck her.

She spread her legs and begged me. "This may hurt at first," I warned her. "No, it won't. It will hurt good if it does," she replied.

Nikki's pussy was wet and ready. I rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy lips, gathering her natural lubrication, before pushing in. Nikki gasped as I entered her, stretching her.

I was fully inside her. "Are you alright?" I whispered.

"Yes, it feels good," she whispered back.

Slowly, I pumped my cock in her pussy, slowly at first. Nikki grabbed me, pulling me into her as my hips thrust my cock in and out of her hot pussy. I wasn't used to such a tight vagina, it had me reacting quickly. I wanted her to achieve and orgasm, so I pulled out.

I rolled on my back and told her to straddle me and fuck me. I helped her lower on my stiff rod. "Just do what feels good to you," I told her softly. She gently rocked back and forth and then up and down. She came hard, her cum pouring out, bathing my balls, leaving a puddle on my sheets as her cum poured off me.

"Oh my god, that was wonderful," Nikki said softly in my ear, as she collapsed on top of me.

I was exhausted. I woke up hours later as the rain continued its pitter-patter in the roof.

*************

There were warnings for monsoon storms that late August Saturday evening as we prepared to celebrate Nikki's educational achievement. Paul arrived excited with fresh cut flowers. I could tell Nikki adored him and I was happy for her in so many ways.

Nikki asked Paul to help her with her mom getting in the van. There wasn't room for the five of us so I offered to drive with Karen. I needed her to help me with Nikki's plan. As we got going, I confronted Karen with Nikki's desire for the night.

"You know, Nikki has taken me on as a confidant," I told Karen without hinting to the sexual nature of our educational relationship.

"Yes, she seems to see you as the father she never really had from her biological father,"

"I think grandfather might be more appropriate considering my age," I joked. "Well, yes, you're a sexy daddy to me and Mary," Karen came back in fun.

"So, Nikki confided in me that she wants to spend the night with Paul," I told the tall blonde friend, "She knows about me and Mary, and about you me and Mary."

"I figured so, she's so smart and observant. Mary just wanted to preserve her innocence but I knew she had some burning desires to grow up as a woman," Karen acknowledged.

"Nikki asked me if I would spend the night with her mom and she could invite Paul to spend the night at my place," I explained. "I need you to help me setting that up with Mary."

"Just so you know, my husband has a 'business' meeting out of town, which really means he is off fucking his young assistant," Karen confessed. "I don't care because he is such an immature dud in bed, you are so much better and I'd rather spend the night with you and Mary.

We paused for a moment as we approached the restaurant.

"Don't worry," Karen smiled. "I'll arrange it with Mary so Nikki can be with Paul.

We had a great dinner at the Mexican restaurant, congratulating Nikki, telling stories and generally having a good time. At one point, Karen took Mary to use the rest room. When they returned Karen leaned over to me and whispered in my ear that everything was cool.

As we left the restaurant, I handed Nikki the keys to my car. "Take Paul back to my house," I told her. "Karen and I are going back to Karen's with your mom. Have a good time, there's a bottle of champagne in the fridge for you." I kissed her lightly on her cheek.

Summer came to an end. The monsoon rains left the desert lush and green. Nikki blossomed into a young woman with Paul and I began a new chapter of my life with Mary and Karen.

Karen divorced her husband. I was concerned but she told me it was his thing; he never matured, wanting to keep fucking young women. Paul was faced with a situation where he needed to renew his lease with his roommates, so I invited him to stay in my guest room where he and Nikki slept together while I slept with Mary and Karen.

Karen found another renter to take over Mary's lease on the house next door and we all moved into my place. It worked out fine as we grew closer, resembling a family. Mary finally got the funding to get prosthetics to help her walk and take care of herself. Her life was changing, opening up to new possibilities. As Mary became more independent, Karen and I became more intimate; it wasn't just sexual satisfaction.

It was a year after we met under the summer monsoon rains when Mary walked up to me with her new legs.

"Karen and I are planning a trip to Las Vegas," she said. "We kind of want to make it a girl trip."

"That's great," I told her.

"Karen really loves you," Mary confided in me. "I love you too, but not in the way Karen does. I mean, the sex is great, but I think I love Karen the way she loves you."

"You need to nurture that relationship with Karen," I told her. "The reality is that I am twenty-five years older than both of you. I feel good now but where will that be in twenty years when I am feeble. You and Karen need to build on your relationship. I'm only a bridge."

"That's why we love you," Mary said. "And thank you for being the father, grandfather to Nikki. I know she loves you for all you've done for her. I depended on her so much until you came around and now she has a wonderful relationship with Paul. All because of you."

It was July again, the summer rains were building, thunder and lightning adorning the evening sky. I poured myself a glass of Brandy, sitting on the porch. Karen and Mary were in Las Vegas. Paul was called to a program in Montana with the Park Service.

"Hey Ryan," Nikki approached me with a glass of wine. "Looks like we have the weekend to ourselves," she commented as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Let's enjoy the summer rain."

I felt her warmth. The rain started in earnest. Nikki slipped out of her sun dress and danced down the steps off the porch into the rain. She beckoned me to join her. I did. We hugged each other naked in the rain.

"You were my first real love," she said. "I knew you couldn't be my forever love."

We kissed.

"We have the weekend," Nikki affirmed. "Let's make love, it may be our last together."

She took my hardening cock into her hand and guided it into her wet pussy, settling down on a cushion in the rain, I started to gently pump my hard cock in and out of her welcoming pussy.

"Oh Ryan," she cried, clutching me close to her as I thrust my hips, thrusting my cock into her young, hot vagina.

Nikki wrapped her long legs around my back as I picked up the pace, furiously fucking her wet tight pussy. I felt my balls tighten, ready to shoot my cum into her.

"Oh my god," Nikki cried out as the rain poured down on our shared orgasm.

We went inside, took a hot shower together and went to bed, making love one more time before crashing into sleep.

It wasn't the last time Nikki and I shared that intimacy. She had asked me to teach her about sex the summer before. It was I who learned a lesson. I learned that love and sex were eternal, every generation learns and passes on.

The end.