All Comments on 'Niles "Steel" Trapp: Mama's Boy'

by GQquietguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Gremlin078Gremlin078about 6 years ago
More please

Loving it

GQquietguyGQquietguyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Niles and his mother Uma...

I'm targeting Friday 20 April for chapter 2, Gremlin078.

Thank you for your kind comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A5'er

Good story. I like a mom who wants to and says, okay, let's. A no-drama mamma.

GQquietguyGQquietguyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anon, for the 5

Thank you for the kind comments.

"No drama mama!" Outstanding! May I borrow that and credit you as an anonymous Literotica fan?

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Very Different Style Of Story Telling*****

Hot and sexy as hell. Glad to see you are doing a part two. Thanks for sharing.

GQquietguyGQquietguyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, chytown...

...for the kind comments. Round 2 is written and will be submitted for publication Friday April 20.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the fuck?

"The kid takes two long showers a day, uses three thick quality towels per shower, and you don't need an abacus to know if I don't deal with this regularly I get snowed in under terrycloth."

What kind of fucking asshole uses SIX towels a day to shower?!

That's a big pile of bullshit right there

1. Why would anyone ever need more than one towel to dry off?

2. You can use a towel to dry off for more than one shower.

3. Six "thick quality towels" a day plus all their laundry means the washer and dryer are running all the time. What a colossal waste of water and electricity.

FFS...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tied tubes?

turns a very nice 5 star story into a 4 star story for me...

GQquietguyGQquietguyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Dear tied tubes...

Thanks for your candor. And, thank you sincerely for the 4. We'll just have to agree to disagree on tied tubes. I'm looking for Niles and Uma to enjoy fucking without any more burden than they as son and mother already deal with. Even though Mother's tubes will still be tied, I invite you to read Chapter 2. That should be published tomorrow.

GQquietguyGQquietguyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Dear WTF...

Niles is a kid who doesn't do laundry. As a college football player, he also has entitlement issues. Hence, 6 towels daily.

Similar question: why can't Niles make his own goddamn breakfast shake at 4 am without dragging his mother out of bed? Entitlement issues.

Chapter 2 should be published tomorrow. Spoiler alert: Niles will not be showering during that story, so the towel problem will not be a problem.

Thank you sincerely for the read and post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous