Nilofar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did I slap her ass? Oh, my! What am I turning into, a groper? I know my body doesn't always listen to my mind when she's around, but this time I can't blame her for my action. Why do I get so touchy-feely towards her? She didn't seem to mind, though...that's the only positive thing.'

I'm on my bed after having my early dinner. I can use some sleep after this stressful day. I haven't found the answers to the questions that were nagging me all day long, but I've decided not to overthink it. As I drift away into a peaceful sleep, I know time will find the answers for me. Besides, I'm not in hurry.

NILOFAR

I'm lying on my bed, huffing and puffing and trying to catch my breath after running all of the way back to my room from Jess' flat.

When I left her place, I knew I could've walked normally and easily made it to the dinner, but I ran anyway. Feeling like a firecracker and with my ass on fire, I simply couldn't stop. No, there was nothing sexual about her touch, I guess, but it felt quite intimate, loving, caring and friendly.

I sneak into my room, as silently as possible, rather than going to the dining. K enters the room with a plate in her hand.

"Why the fuck didn't you...holy motherfucker!"

She's wanting to hear my explanation as to why I didn't join them for dinner, but stops as soon as she sees me. She continues to look at me with wide eyes as if I'm an alien or something. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd have a fit looking at what I'm wearing. This is the main reason I skipped the dinner. I'm sure it would've been a shocker to most of the residents who are used to seeing me wearing only various shades of black. I decide to change into something else before going for dinner, but as I try to pull the sweater off, I get a whiff of Jess' scent on the sweater and I simply give up trying to take it off. It smells so much like Jesse! I know I'm not going to take it off of me until I return it to her tomorrow evening.

So, when K sees me daydreaming on my bed, wearing a baby-pink sweater, her reaction isn't unexpected. I frown, knowing the damage is already done and I can't do much about it. Gossip spreads faster than wildfire in the hive so I won't be surprised if I have some more visitors, soon. K sits on the bed beside me.

"Tell me!"

"There's nothing to tell, K. It's cold outside and I wasn't carrying a jacket so she loaned me this sweater to wear."

"And you wore it?"

"Why shouldn't I? She was only trying to make sure I didn't freeze on my way home and requested so politely, I couldn't refuse it!"

It was far from a polite request. It was more of a command from her that I had to obey, but I'm too stubborn to admit that to anyone, not even k.

"Really? If I remember correctly, I gave you a purple scarf for Christmas, last year, but I've never seen you wearing it. I think, either you love baby-pink too much or I'm not requesting politely enough for you to wear it." K taunts me with a smirk on her face which causes me to blush.

I know if I continue with the argument, it isn't going to help me much. She knows me well enough not to believe some of my ridiculous excuses.

"Oh, thanks for lending me the money."

I hand it back to her and try to change the topic.

"So, she refused to take your money, didn't she?"

"Lucky guess!"

I'm sure there's no way she can tell this is the same money she loaned me last night, unless she remembers the serial numbers of the notes.

"I don't need to guess. I know you haven't stolen anything, today, or you'd be knocking on my door, trying to sell them. So this has to be the same money which means she didn't accept it, but I also have a question for you."

I nod, indicating to her to continue.

"Is this because of the way I earn it?"

"Not at all, K. She doesn't even know your name, but she said she doesn't need it if I have to put myself in danger to earn it and she'll only accept it if I find a proper way to earn it without breaking the law." I protest immediately, making sure K doesn't have the wrong impression about Jess because both of them are important to me.

"Wow, that's a tough task! What are you going to do about it?"

"Maybe try to find a job."

"Really! You don't have a degree or a permanent address! Yet, you think someone is going to offer you a job after learning you belong to the hive?"

I know it's true. I only made it through class four before dropping out of school and we escaped from the shelter, but I'm not 'completely' illiterate! I can read and write and there are jobs that don't need much education, but no one wants to hire someone belonging to the 'hive'.

"I know it'll be tough, but I can try, at least."

"I wish I could help, but Antonio is out of town for, at least, the next couple of weeks. I can talk to him after he gets back, though."

I'm sure she will and, knowing Antonio, it won't be hard for him to threaten someone to death to help me get a job. The problem is, I want my employer to look at me as a regular staff member and not a burden he's forced to keep. So, as to not deny her offer of help, directly, I postpone it for a while.

"Thanks, K. I'll surely let you know if I need any help."

"I hope you don't need any!"

K smiles, gets off of the bed, puts the plate full of salad, bread and a bowl of chicken soup down on the corner of the bed and turns to leave. As soon as K leaves, I get up and close the door. I know K loves to gossip and she won't stop until she's sure every person living in the hive knows about the pink sweater I'm wearing. Her love for gossip is one of the things I hate about her, but it doesn't change the fact that she's not only a friend, but more like part of a family I've never had and I love her as family.

After having a few spoonful of soup and some bread, I start getting ready for bed. Taking off the sweater is not an option, but I can't help looking for the spot where Jess slapped my ass as I peel my skinny jeans and panty off. I know she didn't slap me hard enough to leave any marks, but when you're in love, you do crazy things like this and I'm not only in love...I'm totally head over heels for her!