Nilofar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm setting the game to multi-player mode so we can compete against each other. Soon after the race starts, my heart sinks as I crash and see Nil overtaking me. I know I don't have a chance of catching up to her, but I start the bike anyway and I'm surprised when I find her bike standing on the roadside as if she's waiting for me. We race side by side until I crash, again, at the halfway stage and she waits for me, again, before we race side by side until the end.

After I take the final turn, I see the finish line. I know she's better than me when it comes to controlling the bike, but my bike is faster than hers. One of the benefits of being the first player is, you can choose a better bike and on a straight road, I'm hoping to beat her with speed. I'm mere meters away from winning the race, when I notice her bike closing in.

"No!" I scream.

I can only watch as my bike crashes into the side railings and my character goes airborne after Nil's character kicks my bike out of track to claim the victory. I'm shocked and, turning towards her, I find her smiling from ear to ear.

"That wasn't fair!"

I don't believe it! She did it on purpose!

"Kicking is allowed in this game or they wouldn't have the option there."

I know it's allowed but the way she waited for me during my crashes caused me to believe she might've been giving me a chance because I'm new. We are friends, after all.

"I know, but it's for the opponents!"

"When you're racing against me, you're an opponent, too" she says as she smiles from ear to ear.

"You lost the race, now stop complaining like a sissy girl."

She sticks her tongue out at me and that's enough to get my blood boiling!

"Let's make it best of three!" I say with clenched jaws.

She nods and smiles.

The second race is identical to the first. She waits for me after my only crash, but kicks me off, again, before the finish line and I don't waste any time to challenge her to make it best of five.

I'm improving and I don't crash during our third race. We take the final turn, side by side, and I'm trying my best to keep my bike away from hers, but to no avail. She comes agonizingly close and I'm aware she's going to kick me at any moment. Desperate to win, I try to kick her before she can kick me, but I'm so absorbed in the race, I use my own legs instead of using the keyboard.

Nil and I are sleeping side by side and my leg goes straight up, missing her completely, before coming down on her back. To my luck, I don't kick her off of the bed (something that I wouldn't mind though, if it'd help me win), but it works because I see her bike crash into the sidewall as I claim my first victory against her.

I think about dancing to celebrate before turning my gaze to Nil. She appears to be frozen as she looks at the screen and her eyes are so big, I fear they may pop out of their sockets at any moment. Her mouth is ajar and she looks to be thunderstruck. I'm still wondering what made her crash at the end and Nil's expression assures me there's definitely something wrong, but I don't know what it is and I'm concerned about her.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she nods.

I'm about to get up, but stop dead after feeling her heated skin under my bare pussy. Nil had removed her jacket, much earlier, before climbing onto the bed and the crop top she's wearing doesn't cover her midriff. I was so engrossed with gaming, I didn't realize my robe had parted and now my bare pussy is pressed against her exposed lower back. I remove my leg quickly, but, already knowing that I've found my own secret weapon.

'You're invincible now,' says the devil within me and I smile, wickedly.

The fourth race is more of an action replay of the third. I don't crash and we race side by side until the end. This time, I don't panic after seeing her bike coming closer, but smile, instead, before putting my leg over her lower back, once again. The effect is immediate and I win the race after watching Nil crash into the sidewalls. I celebrate before turning toward Nil, only to find her looking toward me in complete shock. I can't help myself, I have to ask.

"What?"

"You can't cheat like that all of the time!" she complaints finally.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't cheat." I protest.

"You put your legs around me!"

"Yes, but I didn't kick you off of the bed or anything, did I? I was only trying to make my sleeping arrangement comfortable and I don't think there's any rule regarding how I feel comfortable while playing the game."

I'm not exactly playing fair, but I have a point and I know it's going to be tough for Nil to argue further. I keep waiting for Nil while she opens and closes her mouth a couple of times, trying to find the exact words and when she doesn't speak, I do.

"Now, if you're done complaining, we can continue with the game or, if you're too afraid of losing, again, you can simply quit like a sissy girl."

Nil only nods before we start the final race. I should've anticipated the kick from Nil at the beginning of the game, but it brings an evil grin to my face anyway. I'm not bothered by her taking an early lead and, after putting my legs over her, I snuggle closer and start grinding my pussy on her exposed lower back, making it difficult for her to concentrate on the game.

I'm victorious, again, as Nil's bike is nowhere to be found. Turing toward Nil, I find her clutching at the bedsheet. Her eyes are fixed on the screen, but she must be in a different world because her character is running all over the field, trying to find her bike. Her lips are slightly parted and I can almost hear her moaning. I'm also getting turned on, but decide to control my libido because I don't want to push it too far. Jumping up, I start dancing on the bed, celebrating my win, which makes Nil blush deep with embarrassment.

"It's quite late. I should be going, now," she says all of a sudden.

Looking at the wall clock, I notice it's ten minutes past her normal dining time at the hive so I get down from the bed.

"Why didn't you remind me about the time, previously?" I ask.

"I lost track of it, myself."

As she follows me to the dining room, after putting her jacket on, I have an idea.

"Why don't you stay for dinner? I don't think you can make it to the dinner at the hive and we can order something."

I'm hoping she agrees because it'll give me a chance to spend more time with her.

"Don't bother. K will surely save my share and there's no point in wasting it."

She grabs the plastic bag from the corner of the sofa and gives it back to me.

"Thanks for lending this to me, yesterday."

I don't have to open the bag to know the sweater is inside.

"I didn't lend you the sweater. I gave it to you because it won't fit me anymore. It's not a gift or anything and you can't deny it because I'm not spending anything on it. Now, it's up to you if you want to wear it or throw it into the dustbin, but I think you look cute wearing it."

Nil doesn't argue, but only nods and smiles before turning toward the door, with the plastic bag in her hand, and I follow her. We're standing in the passage (hall) in silence and waiting for the lift to arrive when I suddenly realize I haven't wished her goodnight, yet. I'm trying to pull myself up to her by putting my arms around her neck and Nil bends down for me to place a little kiss on her right cheek and I smile.

"Good night." I say, without losing my grip on her, she smiles back. Being shorter, I'm leaning on Nil and as I try to climb down, my boobs press against her. The zipper on the front of her jacket is open and, as I'm pulling back, it feels as if the hard nipple of her right boob is poking into my left boob. The touch is brief, but I'm wondering if she's still turned on by my earlier teasing. There's only one way to know.

"Now, the left one may complain, if I don't treat her the same way!" I say.

A ridiculous excuse? Maybe, but I don't waste any time before leaning on her, once again. Nil bends down, as usual, but I'm taking as much time as I can to slowly pull myself up and press myself against her.

"Sweet dreams."

I'm kissing her left cheek, but it's nothing more than an excuse. I'm in love with the feeling of her hard nipples pressing against mine and it doesn't take much time for my own body to react. My nipples are now hard and poking through the silk robe and as I'm trying to climb down, it brushes against hers, making me shiver on the contact.

Nil may not have realized what I'm up to, but her eyes go wide as she feels my hard nipples pressing into hers and she puts her arm around me to pull me into her, smashing our boobs together. I'm feeling hot and horny and almost moan before starting to grind my body against hers.

Looking up, I find her staring down at me and I feel captivated by her gazing deep-black eyes. Her lips are slightly parted and only inches away from mine and I lick mine in anticipation, which brings a wicked grin to her face. I'm well aware of what's coming next so I tilt my head a little before closing my eyes, offering myself to be taken.

'Ding'

The sound of the lift's arrival startles me and, pulling away from Nil, I look down at myself to make sure my dress looks decent enough on the person coming out of it. As Mrs. Fleming exits the lift, she's so busy talking on her mobile, she doesn't bother looking at us on her way to her flat, but the moment is ruined.

"I should go now," Nil says as she enters the lift.

I nod then wait and watch as the door closes between us and she's about to be taken away from me before turning toward my room.

Stepping into my flat, I close the main door before leaning against it. I'm cursing Mrs. Fleming for showing up out of nowhere and ruining the moment, but my mind is also working overtime trying to understand what the hell had happened!

I'd almost kissed Nil, or better said, I was offering myself to be kissed and I'm wondering, 'How far would've I allowed her to go if we hadn't been interrupted?' I know all of the lectures I've given myself, regarding taking it slow and getting to know her better before jumping into bed with her, aren't going to be of any great help. There'll be moments, like this, when I have a hard time holding myself back. I'm not sure if it's attraction, lust, love or the combination of them all which makes her so irresistible to me from time to time, but whatever it is, it always takes my breath away.

I'm wishing she'd made a move, a couple of minutes earlier, when we were on the bed or inside of the flat. She won't be walking the long way back to the hive now then, that's for sure, but she's already left and there's nothing much I can do about it, except wonder. Closing my eyes, I try to relive the moments of our closeness and remember how good it felt when pressed against her. My hand travels inside of my robe, finds my still hard nipples and I wonder if Nil is still horny! She definitely looked flushed as she entered the lift and I have no doubt she's as turned on as I am.

Is she going to masturbate herself after she reaches the hive? There's, at least, a ninety-nine point nine nine percent (if not one hundred percent) chance a teenager of her age will masturbate. My other hand disappears inside of the lower section of my robe and caresses my wet pussy as I continue imagining Nil, naked and spread as wide as an eagle's wings on her bed and playing with herself. My hands are working much faster as my urges are growing with random naked images of Nil popping into my mind.

I'm imagining she's fondling her boobs while her other hand is busy rubbing her pussy. Her mouth is slightly open as if she's moaning. Her eyes are closed and I wonder, 'Is she imagining something or someone as she plays with herself?'

The devil within me speaks.

'You know who she's thinking about, don't you?'

'I'm not a mind reader and there's no way I can guess who she's thinking about,' the angel replies.

'Oh, come on! After all of your teasing and the incidents, there's no way she can think about anyone other than you!' snaps the devil.

My body is on fire and the thin silk robe on my heated skin feels as if I'm wearing a woolen sweater under the summer sun. With one swift motion, I undo the knot, pull it off of me and throw it to the side before starting to rub myself, hard and fast.

I'm not fantasizing about someone for the first time. During my teenage days, I always used to think about Nilofar, naked, masturbating and having sex in every explicit position possible. But, I've never thought anybody would fantasize about me while pleasing herself and now the thoughts of me being the one behind all of Nil's fantasies are turning me on like never before.

I'm horny! So, after shoving three fingers all of the way inside of myself, I start pumping them, fiercely, as I'm imagining Nil fingering herself and her speed is increasing with mine. She's following my lead as if she can see me through closed eyes. She's squirming on her bed, thrusting her pussy up and desperately looking for release. My devil speaks, again.

'Cum for her, give her what she needs. You know you want to make her cum harder than she ever has before!'

That's enough to push me over the edge! I scream loud enough to wake the dead as my orgasms hit me, one after another, like the waves of a tsunami.

"Oooooh, my god! Fuck!"

My juices are flowing freely, completely coating my fingers and palm before starting to drip down onto my thighs. My toes curl in ecstasy and I fall to the floor as my knees give way. Any other orgasm, like this, would've been more than enough for me to peacefully drift away, completely satisfied, but not today. Today, I'm still as horny as hell and continue fingering myself hard and fast, seeking more orgasms like a woman possessed with sex who can't stop cumming. As I finger myself senseless, I feel fluids gushing out of my pussy and drenching my thighs, legs and abdomen before everything turns black.

************

Nilofar

I'm not sure why Jesse is being as bold as she is and flashing me this evening, but I'm allowing her to do it! I'm so turned on by her constant teasing, I'm almost ready to cum in my pants when she starts grinding her bare pussy against me during the third race.

After I leave, I run all of the way back to the hive. It's different from the day before. Today, I feel like a volcano and my pussy is more than ready to erupt! I lock the door of my room, to make sure nobody can interrupt me, and manage to get rid of my jeans, alongside of my soaked panty, before lying on the bed.

I'm stretching out all over my bed, naked and fingering myself, hard and fast, as I recall Jesse grinding her pussy on me and I have to bite my lips every time to stop myself from crying out loud during my orgasms.

I'm covered in sweat and cum, and I'm breathing heavily as I try to calm down after three back to back orgasms. Although I'm exhausted, I'm still horny as hell and the tingling in my pussy confirms I need more sessions of self-love before I dare try to sleep.

I've never felt this level of sexual energy before and that worries me because I think she's only getting started with me.

************

Jesse

As I'm waking up from fainting, I find myself lying naked on the floor of my dining room. My hand and ass are hurting from falling. I'm sure I must've fallen asleep after my earth shattering orgasms, but I need to hurry and clean myself, again, before starting dinner. As I try to get up, my eyes nearly pop out of their sockets as I see myself half drowned in a pool of my own piss.

I'm shocked and can't believe I pissed all over myself. Except for my face and upper body, every inch of my skin, and the floor underneath, is drenched in a mixture of my cum and piss. I can't stop myself from wondering, 'How would Nil react if she saw me in such a condition?' I'm not sure why, but I feel naughty rather than ashamed as I continue wondering, 'Would she like to see me pissing on myself, or maybe on her?' and 'What if she wants to piss on me?' Jeez, that'd be humiliating!

I don't realize I'm playing with my pussy, again, while imagining Nil's pussy pressed against my face, until I hear the alarm. I always set a reminder to nine o'clock, to prevent myself from losing track of time when I get carried away while watching a movie or reading novels on my laptop. Jumping up, I run directly to the bathroom for a much needed shower.

As I stand in front of my bathroom mirror, I see myself naked, my hair is a mess, my face is flushed and my body is drenched with my own piss. I'm exhausted, yet horny, and the constant throbbing in my pussy is tempting me to fuck myself, again.

Standing under the shower, I'm trying to clean myself as much as possible without touching my still sensitive spots, making sure I don't get carried away and become more delayed. It's half past nine, which doesn't leave enough time to cook dinner for myself so, after leaving the bathroom, I call for Chinese takeout. Not because I'm in the mood for Chinese, but because it's the closest and will take less time to deliver the food to my doorstep. As I wait for the delivery boy to bring the food to me, I continue to wonder, 'Why am I having all of these dirty thoughts all of a sudden?' I used to have a normal sex life, but there's no denying it's turning me on more than ever!

************

As I wake up to the bedside alarm, I continue to twist and turn on the bed, not willing to get out of the warm embrace of the blanket. I'm naked underneath it and feeling happy and satisfied after the three orgasms I had last night, but now I have to hurry. I can't afford eating out all of the time and need to clean the mess I'd created in my dining last night, before leaving for my work. Nil will be coming this evening and I don't want her to be suspicious of the smell.

On my way back home after work, I'm almost running to the elevator, when I see Rebecca coming out of the lift and she smiles.

"Hey, how are you?" she asks.

"I'm good. In fact, I was going to call you regarding your invitation."

I'm not sure why I said that, but she suddenly looks amazed.

"Oh! You're coming this time?"

I don't deny or accept the invitation.

"There's not a great deal of pressure at work right now. I'm wondering, can I invite someone, too?"

"Sure, we love the idea of more girls joining the group, but you have to confirm it by tonight so we can book the seats in advance."

"Can you arrange two more seats for us?"

Rebecca smiles.

"Consider it done."

"Will we be going to the same multi-cuisine?"

I know Becca and her friends aren't wild ones who prefer to go to a nightclub or a bar and drink all night until getting completely wasted. They prefer to go to a restaurant with a nice atmosphere, have some good food along with a few drinks while they chat and then safely come back home and within the last two years, she's mentioned the multi-cuisine, at least, a dozen times as their favorite place to hang out.

"Yes, we'll be meeting there at seven sharp, tomorrow evening, or we can meet here at a quarter to seven and walk to the restaurant together?"

"Meet us here at a quarter to seven, tomorrow." I say.

Though I haven't been to this restaurant, I know it's only a couple of blocks away and I don't mind walking the distance.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then" Becca replies with a smile, before excusing herself for her daily gym session.

I wave good-bye to her, enter the lift, press the button for my floor and suddenly realize I haven't asked for Nil's opinion, yet. I can only hope she doesn't have any previous plans and can make it to the girl's night, tomorrow, because I don't want to go out without her.