Nilofar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While taking a quick shower, I keep debating if I'm trying to be dominant, but for some reason it feels natural for me to decide on her behalf and, deep inside, I believe there's nothing more important to her than spending the evening with me.

************

"That's not fair! He's short and definitely only half of Dumbledore's size." Nil protests, after she's unable to find the person I referred to as Dumbledore.

Nil and I have been standing on the balcony, playing a game of 'guessing', for the last half-hour and I'm winning it by a healthy margin. Yes, I know her complaint is legitimate because the old man I referred to as Dumbledore is maximum five feet and couple of inches tall and skinny, but that doesn't stop me from arguing.

"He also has the same white hair and a beard. That's what you should've looked for rather than his size."

Nil only sighs and accepts her defeat, once again, before continuing with the game at hand.

We have a nice time together and, after the guessing game, I help her with more computer knowledge before playing a shooting game, in which we're teamed together rather than being opponents. I accept she's good at it and she, single handedly, wins it, whereas I find it difficult to survive. It's almost six-thirty so I decide it's about time to tell her about the plan for tomorrow before she excuses herself for the day and I keep an eye on her expressions.

"I'm going out with my neighbors, Becca and her friends, on a girl's night, tomorrow."

She doesn't say anything, but surely looks disappointed when she nods.

"I'm wondering, would you like to join us?" I ask and her eyes instantly brighten.

"Do you really want me to join you?"

She sounds like a kid and I can't help but smile before answering her.

"Yes, I definitely want you to go out with us and I've already spoken to Becca about it. She'd also love to have you join the group!"

A big smile appears on her face, but only for a moment before she becomes gloomy and turns her face away.

"I'd love to join the group, but I'm not as educated as most of you and I'm not sure how they might react once they get know about me."

I know she has a reason to worry. Education isn't going to be a big factor during a night out, but, what she does for a living, and belonging to the hive, is enough to make others uncomfortable around her.

"Don't worry. You'll be going as a friend of mine and that's all they need to know. I'm not telling you to lie to them, but there's no need to discuss anything personal until you feel comfortable doing so. Let me do the talking on your behalf and if they have issues accepting you as their friend, they don't deserve 'our' friendship." I say, making it clear that she's more important to me than Becca or her friends and she smiles, melting my heart once again.

"You'll need to contact them, in advance, so they can arrange extra seats for us."

"I already did and Becca has booked two seats for us. All you need to do is show up, here, by six-thirty because I told her we'll meet her downstairs at a quarter to seven and I don't want to make her wait." I blur it out finally and keep looking at her, checking her expressions.

Nil looks amazed and doesn't argue, but I'm not sure she's okay with it and I need a verbal response to be absolutely sure.

"You can do that, right?" I ask again

"Yes, ma'am!"

I shiver and smile as a single word (ma'am), from her, answers all of my unasked questions and clears all of my doubts. I'm not sure I want to dominate her, but she's allowing me to and I know I'm going to enjoy it...a lot!

"The plan is for tomorrow so you should hurry home if you don't want to miss tonight's dinner at the hive." I say pointing towards the clock.

"Shit!" she says, checking the time.

It's quarter past seven already and it's a good ten minute walk to the hive. Nil jumps off of the bed and immediately starts running toward the main door and I follow her, smiling. She's almost out of the door, when all of a sudden, she stops dead in her tracks and turns back toward me.

"What do you want me to wear tomorrow?"

'Nothing' The devil is quick to respond and I choke really bad, but somehow manage to stop the word from slipping out of my mouth.

"It's not a formal dinner so you can wear anything casual." I say before adding "maybe a bit sexy!"

I stretched a little more on the word sexy and I'm not sure why I said it. It must've been the devil within me speaking! Nil only nods with a smile. before turning on her heals to leave and I follow her smiling.