Nilofar Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that! You must be aware that we have security cameras outside as well. When I saw her waiting near the baggage counter, I'd guessed who she was waiting for and my assumption was proven to be true when I saw you going out a couple of minutes later.

Both of you were standing directly under the surveillance camera so I easily heard you as well. I felt relieved after realizing you hadn't known her before and you bought those products only to keep her out of jail, but I was truly surprised when you tried to give it to her as a gift.

I know how hard you work for every single dime. You'd never spend your money to buy such highly priced cosmetics for her if she wasn't someone special to you. You proved me right by snapping at her when she rejected your gift. You went ballistic at her because you were hurt.

It wasn't the gift, it was your love she'd unknowingly rejected and you threw the gift away before storming back inside. She stood there for a while, though, and silently cried. Then she picked up the cosmetics and held them close to her heart before leaving."

A drop of tear roll down my eyes as I visualize the event, but, I don't say a word, letting him continue.

"Maybe I'm old and not as advanced as the newer generation, such as yourself, but I felt the connection between you two. It was fun so I simply couldn't resist walking up to you and adding some gasoline to the burning fire, which kept you pissed at everyone for the whole day!

The next day, you looked very sad and could hardly concentrate on your work. I knew it must've been the thoughts of the girl that were disturbing you. On the third day, though, there was a drastic change in your mood as I found you smiling and happier than ever and now you're going out with someone. Now, you tell me, Jess. Do you still think I need to be a psychic to guess who you're going out with?"

As I look at everything from his point of view, I'm finding it so simple—a blind person could've seen it—but I'm still afraid of losing my job.

"You're right, Mike, but helping her out wasn't ideal for my position. Am I going to be penalized for this?"

He grins.

"I could've easily sued you by now if I'd found you guilty, but as far as I'm concerned, you did nothing wrong. It's your money and you can spend it on anything, or anyone, you wish. It's none of my business unless it hurts my business. In fact, I was a little too harsh toward the girl, but I'm happy it actually worked out for you."

I sigh with relief because he's not going to terminate me, but I also blush at his comment. I know he's right and, though I was attracted to her, I could've simply completed the form and let her go with a warning.

I wouldn't have spent my money to buy those high priced cosmetics if there wasn't the threat of handing her over to the cops. There wouldn't have been any reason for her to come searching for me and this booming relationship might've ended as one of my little crushes and nothing else.

"Thanks, Mike."

I'm not sure if I thanked him for not firing me or for admitting to his harsh decision, but he smiles anyway before turning to go back.

Suddenly, I realize this is the perfect moment to try my luck so I call out.

"Mike!"

He stops, turns back toward me, and smiles.

"I want you to know she's given up shoplifting and, maybe I'm asking for too much, but if you'd help me find a job for her, I'll always be very grateful to you!"

Nil and I haven't had a discussion about this, but I have a gut feeling she's stopped stealing. I'm aware of her borrowing money from others, but she can't live like that forever! I need to find a job for her, quickly, to stop her from going back to her previous living arrangements.

"I have no doubt you'll certainly change her for the better and I'd love to offer her a job...if I could. I'm not saying I don't have faith in you, but if my boss found out I'd offered a job to a girl who's been caught stealing from us, he wouldn't be very pleased with me."

I sigh. The problem is, I don't have very many contacts, myself, and was hoping Mike might be able to help. But I don't want him to risk his job by trying to help me, either.

He smiles and adds.

"Hey, don't be too sad. I said I can't offer her a job in this store, but I have a few connections. I'm not promising anything, but I'll surely try to help."

My eyes instantly light up! I'm aware of Mike's contacts and, though he's not promising anything, I know it won't be tough for him to find a job for Nil.

"Thanks, Mike! She's not very well educated, but any job, such as cleaning and delivering goods, which doesn't require much of an education, is completely fine. I promise, she won't say no to any job offer."

He grins wickedly.

"If I were in her spot, I wouldn't dare say no to you, either, especially after what happened that first day!"

I know he's only teasing me by referring to the incident when I snapped at Nil after she rejected my gift, but that doesn't stop me from blushing.

He winks and adds.

"Now, you have five minutes to pack up your things and get your little ass out of my shop. After that, if I find you still roaming around, I might change my decision."

As I look at the time, I see it's four in the afternoon, which is my shift's normal ending time. I nod and smile before closing my register and, while giggling like a school girl, start to run toward my locker. I'm aware he's only joking and he's not going to extend my hours, but I simply don't want to take any risk when it concerns Nil.

CHAPTER 8

After entering my flat, I walk directly to the bathroom and start the shower water. I know we'd decided (okay, you can say it was my soul decision that she has to agree with) to meet Becca downstairs at a quarter to seven, but I'm expecting Nil much earlier.

While standing under the shower, I take my time cleaning the dirt away from my body. I'm fully aware that Nil may arrive at any moment, but that doesn't bother me because I'm more than okay with wrapping a robe around my naked form before opening the door for her and, besides, I need a good shower anyway.

As I come out of my bathroom after a long, relaxing shower, I walk to my bedroom to check the time, again. It's already ten minutes past five and there's still no sign of Nil. I'm not sure what's taking her so long, but I can easily guess she must be delayed while dressing for the evening.

I remember telling her to wear something sexy and, now, I'm dying to see what she's wearing for our night out. I've only seen her wearing her usual jeans and tops more than a couple of times, yet, I find her irresistible! What if she actually does decide to wear something sexy and alluring? I shiver as I remember the way she grinned after hearing me say the word "sexy." I know I'm game, for sure!

I'm putting a little makeup on after drying my hair. This is the first time I've accepted Becca's invitation to join them, so I don't want to make her wait downstairs. What if we didn't show up at all? That'd be rude, for sure, but there's certainly a possibility of Nil and me getting too busy to join them.

I continue to imagine all sorts of wild things while combing my hair, but when I'm finally done, I check the time, again. The clock on the wall shows it's already past six so I double check the time from my mobile to make sure the wall clock is correct, but there's still no sign of Nil. I know it's only six and there's forty five minutes still left, but that doesn't stop me from being worried.

When she left last night, she looked as if she could hardly wait for this evening. It's almost one and one-half hours past her normal arrival time so, though there's nothing I can do about it, I can't help but wonder if she's all right.

I don't have a number to call because the old mobile she has is only for playing games—she doesn't have a sim card inside of it. I could've asked her for the hive's landline or any of her friends' numbers to reach her (just in case), but I didn't think about it. Damn it!

With every passing second, I'm becoming more and more restless as I try to guess what the reason might be for her delay and then it hits me. I'm certain she prefers jeans and tops and I doubt she ever wears a dress or even has one. What if she tries to steal one? Stealing a dress is far more difficult than stealing cosmetics.

Is that the reason for the delay? Is she in jail after being caught (red-handed) while trying to steal a dress only because I told her to wear one? Fuck! I wouldn't have asked her to wear a dress if I'd thought about the circumstances.

I run to my wardrobe to search for jeans, or something, to wear. There's no way I can sit and wait—I need to go to the hive and make sure she's okay. What have I done?

Nilofar

It's five-thirty in the evening already as I walk back to my room, from K's, after finding she hasn't returned, yet. During the last couple of hours, I must've walked this path, at least a hundred times, so far, while hoping for her to return after meeting Antonio.

Now, there's nothing I can do except curse myself for not trying the dress yesterday because, as I'm wearing it, I have to stretch it down every minute just to cover my thong. I should've guessed there was something wrong with the dress when K wickedly grinned after I'd decided to wear it, but I was too angry to care.

I'm sure K had it cropped and the jacket, which barely covers my shoulders, is leaving my back side completely open.

I've been busy learning how to walk in the heels since this morning. I've never worn heels before and now, though my ankles hurt from hours of walking, I guess I have enough practice to walk the distance without falling. I paint my nails, wax my legs, and have a long bath, but I won't wear the dress until the last moment because I don't want to wrinkle it.

******

I'hv been wearing this dress for almost two hours now and I'm still not sure what to do. The dress suits me well and I'm not too shy to wear an outfit like this in public, but isn't it too revealing? Especially when I'm going to meet her friends for the first time? I have no idea what they might think of me.

I begin to think about asking someone else for a different dress, but then cancel the idea because I'm not comfortable asking favors from anyone...apart from K.

I look at the mirror one last time before grabbing my little purse and start toward Jessie's.

"Fuck it."

I know she's been expecting me and, if she wants me to wear something real sexy, I'm not going to disappoint her.

JESSIE

I've found old, but wearable, blue jeans and I'm searching for a top or light sweater to go with it. I hear the door bell and, with mixed emotions, run to open it. I'm relieved and happy that Nil is okay, angry because she's late, and excited to see what she's wearing.

As soon as I open the door, I forget everything. It's a miracle that I, somehow, remember how to breathe because her legs are absolutely breathtaking. I know she's tall and is supposed to have long legs—not like mine, which end just as soon as they start—but there's a difference between imagining things and seeing them.

Her legs are toned, yet smooth and never ending, and absolutely gorgeous! I can only fantasize about having her wrap them around me and never letting go. I'm not sure if I'm a girl who's into legs or not, but I'm sure I could lick, kiss, and nibble these two all night long and still not have enough.

After a good minute or two of ogling her killer pair of legs, I look up to find her staring at me. I look down at myself and realize I'd gotten so excited from hearing the bell that I forgot to cover myself before opening the door. So here I am, standing in front of her, wearing half closed jeans and a bra while she ogles me. I'd be mortified by now if it would've been anyone else apart from her.

"Do you always open the door like this?"

I can feel the humor in her voice, but I still blush.

"Come in!"

I grab her hand and pull her inside as soon as possible before closing the door.

Thank God there's no one passing by—Mrs. Fleming might've fainted if she'd seen me like this! I'm becoming angry because Nil is laughing at my clumsiness. After all...it's all her fault!

I'm not feeling awkward to be semi naked in front of her because she's already seen more of me. So, without trying to cover myself, I snap.

"What took you so long?"

Nil doesn't speak, but looks down and, following her gaze, I realize she's blaming the heels. She's wearing, at least, four inch heels and they look extremely sexy on her. It's tough to walk on them, especially if you're not used to wearing them on a daily basis.

"We're still going out, right?" Nil sounds concerned.

She might be thinking I may have canceled the night out due to her delay.can

"Yes." I reassure her with a smile before starting towards my bedroom. Nil follows.

"You're not going out dressed like this, are you?"

"No." I reply, continuing on my way to my bedroom.

"Then why are you wearing them?"

I'm trapped—I'm not sure how to answer. I turn toward Nil and find her looking at me with amusement. She knows I don't wear jeans to work. I could make the excuse of finding this old pair of jeans while searching for a dress and was only giving them a trial, if I want to, but I don't want to lie to her.

"When you didn't show up by six, I became worried. I don't have a number to reach you, so I decided to visit the hive and check to see if you were okay."

I can feel my eyes filling up as all of the emotions come rushing back so I turn away. I don't want to make a fool of myself by crying in front of her.

Nil is quick to close the distance between us. She spins me around, puts her fingers under my chin, pulls my face up, and looks directly into my eyes.

"Hey, don't worry about me. I don't hang out with Bobby, or his boys, anymore and you know I quit shoplifting, right?"

I nod because I'm still too emotional to find proper words to answer, but I smile a little after seeing her smiling.

"I borrowed this dress from K last night, but after wearing it, I'm not sure it's the right dress to wear, especially when I'm meeting your friends for the first time. I was delayed while waiting for K to come back from seeing her boyfriend, so I couldn't change into something less revealing." Nil says, in-between trying to stretch her dress down far enough to cover herself.

Though she's trying her best not to show it, I can feel the panic in her voice. She's nervous about her dress and meeting the girls so I take her hand before I reassure her everything's going to be fine.

"First, I want to make it clear that the girls we are going out with are Becca's friends, not mine. I don't know how many of them will be there nor what their names are because they are as new to me as they are to you. Secondly, I'm the one who asked you to wear a sexy dress for the night out. You're wearing it for me, not for them, so it doesn't matter what they think about your dress because I completely love it!"

She smiles.

"Thank you. I was worried you may not like it."

I smile as I sense the relief in her voice, but as soon as she turns toward the couch, I almost have a heart attack.

[Devil]: There's still time to call Becca and make up an excuse. Tell her your dog died and you can't make it to the dinner tonight.

[Angel]: You don't have a dog.

[Devil]: Okay, okay! Say you're sick and need to rest.

[Angel]: Yeah, that might do.

[Devil]: For god's sake, say whatever you need to, but pull yourself out of this planning. You don't want to lose all of your reputation on the first outing by having public sex in front of them, do you?

[Angel]: Jeez. There's no way she's going to have sex in front of them, but it's true that you're going to have a hard time keeping your eyes, and hands, off of her when she's dressed like this.

I'm not sure which is more surreal, the Devil within me swearing in the name of God or the Angel compromising with me to lie. One thing is for sure—I should've believed Nil when she said the dress is a little too revealing. When I saw her standing at the door, I thought the dress was a little short, but it's fine.

As she turns to take her seat on the couch, her back is in front of me and I'm totally aware why she's concerned about this dress. It's completely backless and the cut is so deep, I can actually see a good half-inch of the top of her red thong poking out.

She's wearing a jacket on top, which barely covers her shoulders and is leaving her back side completely open. I'm already having a hard time keeping my eyes off of her exposed back side! It looks so toned—I'm sure there's not a single ounce of fat on her body—yet as smooth as butter and I'm dying to touch it.

Nil wakes me from my day dream.

"You better go and get ready! We're supposed to meet Becca downstairs in thirty minutes."

I run to my bedroom to find a dress, but after standing in front of my wardrobe for couple of minutes, I haven't decided on one, yet. I could go out wearing these old jeans and a top or a jute bag because no one is going to look at me while Nil's at my side and dressed like she is!

"Have you decided on a dress, yet?" I nearly jump as I hear Nil behind me.

I'm so self-consumed, I didn't see her come in, but from the sound of her voice, I can guess she's standing directly behind me. I take out a black cocktail dress before turning to face her.

"Whoa! It's so beautiful! I wish I'd chosen something similar over this one." Nil sighs, reffering to the dress she's wearing.

"Please don't start again. I told you, I love your dress. If you're still worrying about what the others may think, then let me tell you, again, their opinion doesn't matter to me nor should it matter to you."

"I believe you, but I'm going out as a friend of yours and I don't want you to lose your reputation because of me. I'm not sure how they're going to react after they learn where I'm from and what I did for a living."

I don't argue because I'm not sure, either. She's only stating a fact and there are enough reasons for her to be concerned.

"You're going as my friend and that's all they need to know. I'm not telling you to lie about yourself, but you don't have to tell them anything, upfront, if not asked. Let me do the talking for you. I'm sure, once they get to know you, they're going to love you as much as I do."

I'm surprised as Nil blushes, furiously.

OMG! Did I just say I love her? My heart is thumping so loud, I guess someone might hear it, even from outside of my flat.

"Do you want to play some games or watch TV while I change?" I ask, trying to find a quick escape.

"Sure. I may try to win some races until then."

As I'm trying to fire up the laptop, I notice the makeup she's wearing and simply can't help giggling.

"Who did your makeup?"

Nil shrugs.

I'm aware I shouldn't laugh at her makeup, but no one wears green mascara with a red dress.

"K was supposed to do it, but I had to do it myself because she was delayed." Nil sighs.

I'm suddenly interested in the topic.

"Is this how you prefer it?"

"I don't wear makeup so I don't have much of it. In fact, this is the first time I've ever used any."

"But you were—"

I bite my tongue, to stop myself from spilling out more. Shit! I shouldn't have say that.

"Yes I stole makeups and sold them mainly to the girls living in the hive. That's how I used to earn a living. That day at your shop, I was trying to steal the makeup as a present for a friend, not for personal use." She replies.

"Only a friend or a girlfriend?" I ask, trying to make a joke to lighten up the atmosphere, but, as soon as I see Nil lower her eyes, without answering, I panic. I regret asking such a direct question, but there's nothing I can do about it, now. I can't take back the words so, I have to be prepared to hear the answer—no matter how much I may hate it.