Nin Gets Creative

Story Info
Bored of the usual fare, Nin starts seeking new thrills...
4.8k words
4.8
11.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syn_77
Syn_77
60 Followers

** Chapter 2 of Nin's story is here! This was supposed to just be a small chapter meant to set up part 3, but as I kept writing, it sort of got away from me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! As stated in the previous story, all characters are aged 18 or older. **

Nin sighed. In front of her was her calendar, more than half the days crossed out of the month. Some of the days had little abbreviations jotted in the white space. These were physical evidence that she wasn't the type of girl that most people assumed her to be. Nin was something of an exhibitionist. She squirmed excitedly at the thought of people seeing her naked and embarrassed. The cryptic notes on the calendar stood for whatever perverted activity she was committed to trying that day. Most were small, low risk activities, like going the whole day without underwear. She also had a game of chance marked for a random day each week. On those days Nin would flip a coin, and if it came up heads, then she would wear her vibrating panties for the entire day.

Others were bigger commitments. Her calendar had a few dates marked as "yes" days. On those days she had to do whatever anyone asked her to do, no matter what. More recently, she'd been marking days on which she would post nudes of herself on a little app meant for making and sharing memes. The account had recently gotten banned, and Nin hadn't bothered making a new one. The thrill of it had already started to fade. In fact, most of the events on the calendar had all started to seem boring. Perhaps it was time to come up with something fresh.

Stripping off her clothes, Nin started towards the bathroom door at the far end of her room. The bathroom was positioned in such a way that if she left the door open, anyone peering into the room would have a sightline going all the way to the shower. Nin dumped the clothes she had worn that day into the hamper by the bathroom door. She sighed again. The next few days on the calendar had all been left completely blank.

Wracking her brain for new ideas, she stepped into the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower. The body-length mirror by the bathroom door reflected her as she walked by. Her fair skin was stark against the background of the bathroom. Nin's bare breasts jiggled slightly as she went about, her nipples swaying in teasing flashes of pink.

As the water warmed, Nin looked towards her bedroom door. On the other side would be the upstairs hallway and the staircase that sat directly adjacent to her room. Her older brother's room was down the hall on one side. On the other end was a small, windowed room. Nin's mother had claimed that room in the name of trying to grow a small army of various potted plants.

On a whim, Nin walked to her bedroom door, mirror catching the lithe sway of her hips as she passed. The door had a lock, but it only ever saw use when Nin was keeping her little sister at bay. Often, she imagined someone barging in while she was getting dressed or playing with herself. She didn't specifically like the idea of her family members barging in and seeing her in such a way. It was more the thrill of embarrassment and the invasion of privacy that led her to fantasize.

Leaning forward, Nin placed an ear to the door and listened. Hearing nothing, she cracked the door open just enough to peek out of. No one seemed to be in the hall or on the stairs. Her pulse quickened as an idea occurred to her. Nin opened the door even further. She took care not to leave it so open as to seem purposeful, but open enough to give anyone passing by a decent viewpoint into her room. Her heart beat faster as she scampered to the bathroom. Looking back to the slightly ajar door, she could see light from the stairway. Nin placed a towel on the ground before the shower door, then slid the clouded glass door open. The water splashed down the shower walls, dotting her body with small droplets.

Nin looked over her shoulder to the door, as she stepped forward into scalding water. She yelped, fumbling to decrease the temperature. After a moment of feeling dumb, Nin shot a glance at the door. She could see light from the stairway through the open portion, meaning anyone coming up the stairs would have a full view of her. It would be difficult to explain why she was showering with both the bathroom and shower doors wide open, Nin thought. One door left slightly open would look like she was just being absent minded, but there were three doors between her and any potential viewers.

Nin realized that she hadn't thought this idea through at all. She couldn't quite explain to herself why she was still so committed to doing it. Somehow, the fact that there was no easy explanation, made it more appealing. Hot water ran down Nin's body, forming to her curves. She lathered a bar of soap between her hands and across her body. It was so hard not to stare at the door. Her hands ran down her smooth legs, bubbles trailing in wake. It occurred to Nin that it would be very easy to tell if she was being spied on. If someone was watching at the door, they would block the light behind them. She had no idea what she would do if that were the case. It would be hard to act natural. Nin lathered the soap against her chest, and then her neck. Both arms were raised to give a full view of her frothy breasts.

It was extremely unlikely that anyone would see her, she knew. Even so, this was more excited than Nin had felt in days. She grabbed her shampoo and squeezed a small amount into her hand. Nin massaged it into her hair, her perky tits swaying with the motion. She kept having to stop herself from stealing glances to the side. It was when she had rinsed out her hair and began applying conditioner, that she finally stole another look at the door. Nin tried to do it casually, making tiny nonchalant movements. However, as she focused on the gap, the water began washing suds down from her hair and into her eyes. Nin's eyes snapped shut, stinging from the chemicals. She tried to rub the substance out of her eyes, but only succeeded in making it worse, as her hands were still covered in conditioner. In spite of all this, Nin's mind only had room for a single thought.

She hadn't been able to see any light through the gap.

Nin's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't gotten a very good look. Surely she just hadn't had enough time to focus on the door properly, making her miss the obvious. For being covered in water, she found her throat to be dry as she swallowed nervously. Nin carefully rinsed out her eyes, trying not to betray how anxious she was to take another look. With effort she managed to keep her eyes open for a few moments. This time she managed to get a better look at the door.

There was no light coming through the gap.

Nin struggled not to stiffen up. Defensive body language would betray her. She continued to wash her hair, making sure to keep her movements smooth and calm. Who was it that she was putting on a show for, Nin wondered. Another sneaky glance affirmed that whoever it was, still lingered in front of the light. It seemed to take an eternity before she finally washed the conditioner out. Shutting off the water, Nin stepped out of the shower with a deliberate casualness. It didn't take long to get a towel wrapped around herself. She had figured that once she got out, whoever was watching would have left, but light had yet to reappear through the crack in the door. What should she do? It would be impossible to keep acting oblivious to the open door... Making a snap decision, Nin stepped out of the bathroom and let her gaze wander directly to the door. She pretended to notice that it was ajar and marched across the room. Rather than shut the door, she instead flung it open.

The hallway was dark and empty. Nin stared for a moment, slowly comprehending. There hadn't been anyone blocking the light, someone had turned the stairway light off. The light switch was down at the foot of the stairs. It was likely that her dad had done his rounds, locking the door and turning off stray lights on his way to bed. Nin let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Her heart began to slow and she found herself smiling. Of course no one had been watching. Only her brother had any reason to be upstairs and he rarely came out of his room after dinner.

Now that it was over, Nin began to appreciate just how thrilling the entire thing had been. It was funny, she thought, how rarely she savored things in the moment. Most of her enjoyment only came from the idea or the memory of such things. Her libido started to rise as she remembered how exposed she'd felt, trying to stay calm, certain that she was being watched. Nin decided that she needed to learn how to enjoy the thrill while in the moment. She let her towel fall to the floor. Her door was wide open, her bedroom light casting a long shadow out into the hall. There was no better time than the present to start learning.

Nin hadn't done a thorough job of drying herself, and the night chilled the small droplets that ran out of her hair and down her naked body. One might assume that her erect nipples were a product of this chill, but the guilty-excitement written plainly across her face told the truth. Nin stepped from the carpet of her room, to the hardwood of the hall, and back to carpet as she stood at the top of the stairs. She cupped her breasts, kneading them before giving her nipples a few teasing pulls. Nin knelt down in the dark at the top of the stairs.

She had masturbated outside of her room many times. Most of which involved buzzing herself with her special panties until she climaxed. There were other times were she had been able to sneak a hand down the front of her pants. Neither of those came anything close to this. Something about being completely nude as she played with herself out the open felt... so right. Her movements felt free without the familiar pull of clothing. Everything seemed concentrated, as if her sensitivity had skyrocketed. It wasn't just her teasing fingers that she was feeling either. Stray drafts of cool air covered her in goosebumps. Her arm squished into her breast, warm and soft. Nin felt her hair shift as dozens of cold, wet, strands made contact with her back. A tiny, involuntary, sound escaped her, seemingly amplified by the quiet of the house. She clamped a hand over her mouth, now struggling to get enough air through her nose.

Nin was starting to get dizzy. Each heart throb sent echoes of the pleasure through her. Her legs struggled to decide whether they wanted to come together or spread apart. This was it. This is what Nin needed more of. She didn't care if anyone saw her, this felt far too good to stop. She imagined the stairway light coming on and someone stepping around the corner. Nin wouldn't even slow down. Not until she finished, right there, caught in plain sight. They would be so shocked, staring up at her lewd face. Nin became lost in her own pleasure.

A strong orgasm stiffened her, forcing her legs together. Her mind went blank as she embraced the feeling. It turned out to be extremely short lived. As one would assume, it is quite difficult to have an orgasm while falling down the stairs.

Nin's various leg movements and sudden stiffening had thrown off her balance, tipping her a bit too far forward. With her eyes closed and mind much too busy with other things, she had failed to even notice until she started tumbling. Her pleasure was suddenly yanked away as she spun back into reality. Nin didn't tumble very far. She would surely have a few bruises, but otherwise, she didn't seem to be hurt. The real issue was the thunderous noise that she had made.

Nin stood in the middle of the dark stairway, listening. It was when she started creeping back up the stairs, that she heard it. From the hall came metallic noises as her brother attempted to turn the knob of his locked door. Nin knew she had only seconds before he came out to investigate. She started sprinting up the stairway, towards the shining beacon that was her room at the top. Nin stumbled on the unlit stairs, catching herself with her hands. The sound of a lock clicked from the hallway. Not bothering to stand, she scrambled up the stairs on hands and feet, like some sort of wet, naked, gremlin. Her brother's door began to open as she crested the last step and pounced into her room. Nin spun around and slammed the door, before quickly locking it. She leaned against it, shaking and breathing heavily.

She heard her brother's footsteps as he came down the hallway, stopping outside of her door. Nin knew it was coming, but still jumped when she heard him knock.

"Nin?", came a low puzzled voice.

Her voice failed her the first time that she tried to respond, causing an odd pause.

"Yeah?", she said, voice cracking a bit.

"Did you just fall down the stairs?" he asked, still puzzled.

"Yeah... I did." Nin had no idea what to say. She hadn't ever considered that she would need to come up with a lie for "falling down the stairs while masturbating".

"...You ok?" He seemed confused by the lack of information she was supplying. "I heard someone running up the steps..."

"I tripped and fell a little bit, then I panicked because... it was dark," Nin responded. It sounded weak even to her. It was doubly suspicious that she hadn't opened the door. He probably thought that she had been sneaking someone else into her room.

"Right," he said, disbelief plain in his voice. "Well... turn the light on next time." With that, she heard him turn and walk back towards his room.

Nin couldn't help but cringe at her lackluster performance. In hindsight, perhaps kneeling at the head of the stairs hadn't been her smartest idea. On top of it all, she hadn't even been able to finish properly. It had been such a fresh and exciting experience just to end on such a sour note. Who knew that being naked would make such a difference? It irked her that she had been cut off right at the end.

Nin rubbed her arm where it had smacked into one of the steps. She was just going to have to try it again, then. Marching over to her calendar she picked up her pen and wrote a little note in the next day's white space. Nin hesitated, she had school tomorrow. Was this really something that she wanted to go through with? After a moment, she shrugged. That was a problem for tomorrow's Nin. Right now she was suddenly too tired and sore to care. Nin picked up the discarded towel and slipped on her nightclothes before crawling into bed. It didn't take long for sleep to find her.

The next day started quickly. Before she knew it, the day seemed to be halfway over. The whole time she had been keeping an eye out for a time and place to fulfill the task on her calendar. Finding a place to get naked would be difficult enough, but masturbating as well? Nin had already decided that the school bathroom was not an option. It would be too safe and easy, and the whole point of this was that she needed something fresh and new. There weren't any good options, though.

She sat, twirling a pencil idlily. Nin had planned to use her study hall to finish a math assignment but she couldn't focus. Other students chatted to each other in various levels of hushed tones. The tired looking teacher behind a desk frowned at some giggling students across the room by the computers. Nin decided that she needed to pee. The teacher made a fuss about taking one of the hall passes before she was able to leave. On her way to the bathroom, Nin passed a set of large glass doors that led directly into the school's indoor pool area. It seemed to be completely empty. Turning the corner, she passed by the pool locker rooms. A bathroom was just down the hall.

Nin entered the bathroom, lost in thought. One of the stalls seemed to be occupied, so she chose the one furthest away. Nin had failed calendar tasks before, when she was just starting out, but those were due to shyness rather than being stumped on how to accomplish the task. It was hard to think of anywhere that would suit her needs. It couldn't be somewhere completely safe, but It couldn't be right out in the open either. "Well it COULD be," Nin corrected herself. Stripping down to nothing and masturbating right in the middle of the hall seemed to be a bit of a nuclear option. She sighed as she washed her hands.

As Nin walked back down the hall, an idea caught her by surprise. The pool had been empty when she passed by. It was likely that no swimming classes were going on at the moment. That meant that the locker rooms would be empty...

She shot a glance towards the two doors that she approached. The closer door was marked "girl's locker room". She passed it by. Nin slowed her walk as she neared the second door. This was a terrible idea. Before she could think twice she quickly slipped through it and into the boy's locker room.

She didn't expect it to smell nice but the odd mix of deodorant, musk, and chlorine still caught her off guard. To her right there were rows of small boxy lockers with benches in the middle of each aisle. To her left there was a small area with a stall and a couple of urinals. Further towards the back on the left, showers lined the walls in a large open area. On the far end of the room seemed to be a small hallway that hooked to the side. That would be the exit to the pool area, she thought.

Nin shifted uneasily. Regardless of whatever else she did, being caught in here would spell trouble for her. Even so, it seemed to be her best bet in completing the day's task. The first step was getting naked. She chose a spot right in the middle of the floor and shrugged her hoodie off. Nin wanted to hesitate, but even the rational side of her had to agree that if she was going to do this, it should be done quickly.

First she took off her shoes, setting them to the side. Then, she shimmied out of her jeans. Next came the shirt, leaving her in just underwear and socks. Her bra then fell away as she undid the clasps. Nin dropped her panties around her ankles and stepped out of them. It was a shaky feeling, being completely nude in a place that was not meant for her. It occurred to her that she may very well be the first girl to get undressed in here. Then again, knowing some of the other girls at her school, perhaps not. There was definitely a thrill to this, but Nin felt too uneasy to really appreciate it.

It would be hard to get off like this, Nin thought. She stared at the door, imagining a whole class of guys walking in and seeing her standing right out in the open, naked and shy. In any story, she knew that the boys would gang up on her and pass her around like a play thing. In reality, she was certain that most of them would just stand there with a dumb look on their faces. Nin gave a little smile at that. They would have no idea what to do. She imagined acting like nothing was out of the ordinary, and inviting them to go about their business. "Oh, don't mind me, just act like I'm not even here." Nin stifled a giggle at that.

The ridiculous thought allowed her unease to fade a bit. It was time to get to business. Before kneeling down, she arranged her discarded clothing to provide a cushion for her against the tile floor. Nin shot a glance to her shoes and remembered something curious that she had heard in the past. Something along the lines of, "Wearing shoes and nothing else feels more naked than being completely nude." If it were true then maybe it would help her finish faster, so she slipped her sneakers back on and instantly felt the difference. She felt so... deliberately naked. Maybe it was because she would have to stop and take off her shoes before she could start putting clothes back on? It was such a strange and exciting feeling.

Nin perched on her discarded clothes, and set to playing with herself. At first, she didn't feel the same hypersensitivity that she had experienced on the staircase. As she focused, however, the differences started to become apparent. With no pants restricting movement, her legs spread more freely. Each brush against the cloth she knelt on felt nice, like being pet. Her hardened nipples pressed against nothing but open air as her movements caused her breasts to dip and sway. She felt more exposed than she had ever felt in her life.

Syn_77
Syn_77
60 Followers
12