All Comments on 'Nin Gets Creative'

by Syn_77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KarotteKarotteabout 2 years ago

WOW - great continuation! The scenes are perfectly described - the word choice is spot on! Everything feels exactly the way it should feel. I'm very excited for part 3!

KarotteKarotteabout 2 years ago

Just one thing, I just noticed: please put the number of the current part in your headline. Especially for new readers it gets very confusing where to start and how to continue, if there are no chapter-numbers. Literotica also offers multi-part stories. So create something like "Nin's adventures" as the main headline and then "Chapter 1: Nin's "Yes" Day" and "Chapter 2: Nin Gets Creative".

Deimos111Deimos111about 2 years ago

Cant wait for part 3!

Stevewu609Stevewu609almost 2 years ago

I hope you continue this story. I also hope to hear more about "Yes Days." I really love that concept. It puts a lot up to chance and involves a lot of risk of it getting out of hand (obviously she could just stop, but where's the fun in that. She needs to stick with saying "yes" and following through for the whole day).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a great story so far. PLEASE continue this fantastic story! I'm really looking forward to part 3.

NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuskaabout 1 year ago

Perfect so far. I would add more risk to the story. You could also show off on a bus, in a park, or in a shopping center. When will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stories are great. Feel the flux of rational and conviction to the acts and the "reality" of the fear that comes when recognizing each situation even though the act is the same. Great great story. Cant wait for Part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous