All Comments on 'Nina Ch. 02'

by hushnow9

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

You have a talent for this, I know it’s not easy but the way this flows makes it look easy. It’s visceral and raw, sweet and sensual you’ve captured their thoughts and emotions perfectly, it’s all of that and more woven together to make the characters come to life.

Low self esteem amongst submissive women can be brutal, crippling even. I’m looking forward to seeing these two blossom and grow together. Oh and if there was any doubt then yes 5 stars.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wtf is this

Bruh, this is gross.

There isn't any consent anywhere. They aren't in a relationship. There is no D/s thing going on. It's a man bullying a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic build up

Ben is a man that loves women. He takes his time to love a woman. He wants the woman to finally speak her mind and let them both find sensual love together. Making love WITH each other not TO each other. Big difference between the two passions. I don't believe that he wants to dominate her but to give her the strength to love someone. Will there be more chapters? It could end here but maybe another chapter where they both really fall in love WITH each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous